• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I ate his cum out of her pussy

Eerect said:
One of my favourite things, I love it when we go to sex parties and she gets multiple cocks in her pussy, as there are always more men than women she gets a LOT of cock, at the end of the party I go down on her and lick her used pussy clean of spunk, the more the better!
You mean she doesn’t have to flush her Cunt out between fucks?

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple and Startingtoeatcum
mikeinbed said:
I've told my wife that I want to suck the cum out of her cunt after she's fucked another man. And I want to lick and suck his cock clean after he's fucked my wife. That's what a good husband does.
What did she say to that?

Reactions: Bnwoslave and Startingtoeatcum
MajorHorner said:
How long has it been up there?
Has it matured?
Do you eat her smegma too?
It was fresh and I ate the lot

Reactions: Bnwoslave
franklyhorny said:
Luck dude wish I could say that.
Her boyfriend is coming round tomorrow and I am on cleanup duties again I can not wait.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Bnwoslave, franklyhorny and 2 others
MajorHorner said:
Why would you ask her to flush t out that is what we are for to clean her up and savour the taste and texture of her well fucked pussy.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, franklyhorny, PervertedPolishCouple and 1 other person
MajorHorner said:
How long has it been up there?
Has it matured?
Do you eat her smegma too?
It was fresh and I ate the lot.

Reactions: Bnwoslave, franklyhorny, PervertedPolishCouple and 1 other person
franklyhorny said:
Luck dude wish I could say that.
She has always needed more cocky but only recently started out as a hotwife and we are both loving the lifestyle

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, rcmohawk, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Startingtoeatcum said:
She has always needed more cocky but only recently started out as a hotwife and we are both loving the lifestyle
How many does she need per day?

Reactions: franklyhorny and Startingtoeatcum
Startingtoeatcum said:
Why would you ask her to flush t out that is what we are for to clean her up and savour the taste and texture of her well fucked pussy.
Slippy seconds, floppy thirds, filthy fourths, frothy fives, . . .

Reactions: franklyhorny, PervertedPolishCouple and Startingtoeatcum
BiwithHotGf said:
It all started yesterday morning when A told me she wanted to see one of her bulls. I worked late in the day so I knew she’d have time and opportunity. I originally protested as I didn’t want to think about her getting used while I was at work. That was until the idea grew on me and by the time she dropped me off, I knew she was going to get fucked. It was 8pm before I saw her again, albeit tired and hungry. The car ride home from work was quiet, I thought she was ashamed but I was so horny. When we get home I tease her as she tells me how he spanked her, played in her ass, and stuck his cock down her throat while she looked at him. Nothing I’ve never heard before but then she looked at me and said, “he came in me.” I pretty much stopped in awe, not sure how I was feeling but it was something we talked about enough that she assumed I’d be okay with it. There was only one way to know. I put my mouth on her looser-than-usual pussy and started licking and sucking like his cum was the only thing that could hydrate me. I actually enjoyed it pretty well, I’ve tasted cum before but his mixed with her sweet juices is something I could eat forever. A really got a kick out of me sticking my tongue so far in her after she just got fucked rough and didn’t let me put my dick in because she was too sore. Anyways that’s my story, not sure how the next days ahead look I’m gonna try to navigate the passive jealousy and just be horny. What do y’all think?
Well I can only say that first time eating out my wife's pussy after her bull cum in her for the first time got me addicted straight away

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, rcmohawk, Startingtoeatcum and 1 other person
To
robbiewillskucku said:
always encourage her to suck and fuck any cock she wants and you will lick her pussy clean as she shares the details with you.
be honest,sometimes (quite often) I am nearly begging my wife to bring me a "tasty surprise"😅😉

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, Startingtoeatcum and franklyhorny
BiwithHotGf said:
This is actually one of her oldest bulls, started sharing her a couple years ago when they met on tinder. We were separated a while there during Covid and I couldn’t give her what she needed so she started talking to other guys. I really didn’t know how much I would love it until now but it really is amazing. She’s had 10 different men. When she hooked up with her coworker is interesting though. Should I tell that story?
mikeinbed said:
That's what I want to do, suck the bull's cum from my wife's just fucked cunt. And I'd lick the cum off his cock too.
I'm not really interested to lick bulls cock but my and my wife fantasy is that HER BULL FUCK HER DOGGY STYLE AND I'M LYING UNDERNEATH MY WIFE AND LICK HER PUSSY WHILE BULL FUCKS HER,I COULD EAT HER OUT FRESHLY FILLED WITH HIS CUM AND LICK OFF ANY CUM DRIPPING OF HER STRETCHED PUSSY

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Bnwoslave, samanthaNwilli and 2 others
BiwithHotGf said:
I’m just about to text her to see him again. I need that taste again

barebi said:
Same here, I wish to fill my wife with as many other guys cum as possible and eat her out🤤

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, barebi, Startingtoeatcum and 1 other person
MajorHorner said:
Why df would she have to flush?! It wouldn't make any sense to eat her after flushing

Reactions: leahshub, Startingtoeatcum and franklyhorny
PervertedPolishCouple said:
Why df would she have to flush?! It wouldn't make any sense to eat her after flushing
Between FUCKS.

Reactions: franklyhorny
It would be so hot to watch several guys fill up my wife then be told to cleanup, her boyfriend is coming round tonight so at least I get one load mmmmmm

Reactions: franklyhorny, leahshub and PervertedPolishCouple
PervertedPolishCouple said:
I'm not really interested to lick bulls cock but my and my wife fantasy is that HER BULL FUCK HER DOGGY STYLE AND I'M LYING UNDERNEATH MY WIFE AND LICK HER PUSSY WHILE BULL FUCKS HER,I COULD EAT HER OUT FRESHLY FILLED WITH HIS CUM AND LICK OFF ANY CUM DRIPPING OF HER STRETCHED PUSSY

zyjrm8-5twgdwcz8s-o.jpg

Reactions: cynful, rcmohawk, Startingtoeatcum and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread