• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Min-Ju wearing? Well for a little while.

She texted back:
Mmm, I like seeing that. But baby you know I'm not thinking about your cock tonight :)

I texted back asking how things were going but no reply so far.

Didn't I describe her outfit? Wow, my horniness is messing with me. She left looking gorgeous all in red. A form-fitting red dress with lace cut-outs at the waist. And for when he unzips the dress and lets it fall... a red lace bra and lace thong. She wouldn't let me see her with just the bra and thong. Her hair is up in a casual knot, and she's wearing a chunky gold ring in the shape of an animal, a gold woven bracelet, and a gold (colored) necklace with some kind of polished black stone.

I finally broke down and checked the condoms... it seems she must have a pierced one. I can only find two in the box.

Last edited:
nice, I still think you should text her not to use them if he doesnt want to, show her how you want her used :)

Oh wow she took off her wedding ring to go on a little date, that's fucking hot.
You must be pretty excited to see that Minju has a tampered condom with her, hope the hole will allow at least some of Caleb's cum to get into Minju's pussy.

Wow there is a 50% chance at a pierced one being used, if she has him use them at all. Is the rule of if he doesn't ask about them she doesn't have to use them still in effect or did you change it when she got back from korea?

Would you be against her bringing you a warm creampie to clean tonight or tomorrow if she spends the night?

The rule is on her third date condoms become optional: her and her lover's choice, not mine. Until then she's to use condoms. There's a 1 in 3 chance if they fuck just once. But then, when she pulls out the condoms he will see there are three of them. That certainly gives him ideas. I wonder if she will check them before she uses them? Or if she remembers in the heat of the moment?

It's pretty thrilling to realize she must have one of the pierced condoms, yes. I wonder how much will get through. And yes, part of me wants to text her that condoms are optional anyway.... The image of him pumping his full load of sperm into Min-Ju's tight little pussy makes me hot beyond measure. I want her to experience that. The subbie part of me wants him to get to experience it, too. At some point I do want her to come home with fresh hot sperm inside her. I'd love to see it inside her. About cleaning it I'm not sure. Part of me wants to, I think. Part of me also wonders what she would think.

Yes, she left her wedding ring on the bathroom counter.

I'm so horny again. What else do you want to hear?

Minju's adventures in Korea is a good start haha

In the future, Minju should make you pay for her laser hair removal treatments along with her designer heels :p

Honestly if your completely comfortable with it i would go ahead and text her that the condoms are optional. The thought of having him fill her with his warm large load is a huge turn on imo

Spilled a third time, so I'm texting her: "Third time, baby. You're not thinking about my cock? Are you thinking about his? You know I'm eager to know how your date is going."

It's hard not to pester her, but it's also hard not knowing. She must still be at the bar because she promised to text anytime she goes somewhere else. They must be drinking together. His arm is probably around her. Maybe she's giggling and leaning against his shoulder. Her hand might be on his thigh this time....

I like that you keep txting her, make yourself seem desperate and pathetic, it will turn her on so much

It's past midnight. The "I'm going to get fucked/I get to fuck her realization between them is at hand. I doubt if Min-Ju is ready for more instructions at this moment. If you send an instruction it should be something like "i don't expect you home before 10 AM. I love you."

Did she take a nightie, or overnight/next morning clothes and essential toiletries with her?

With your two (now three) spills and being so quick, I bet she got the message that there will be at least two (now three) fuck sessions on this date. Three means overnight.

His thigh? She's probably rubbed his cock by now. She will want to know what size she's getting.

Last edited:
Take it a step up and he might have pushed her panties aside and started fingering her!

Finally a response from her:

"We are having fun at the bar. Sorry can't text more. Yes you know I'm thinking about his."

I do feel kind of pathetic and desperate. I hope you're right this turns her on. I keep think about her wet pussy.

Just got another text:

"He suggested we go back to his place. I said yes! hehe"

!!! Sperm just sort of spurted out when I read that. It's happening!

Last edited:
ask her how many times you have to spill before she asks him her question :p

Oh wow Minju is going to get fucked! Many of us wish we were in your position right now. Be proud my friend !

Tell her that you came when you read that, it will let her know that you are completely alright with this and incredibly turned on.

wow all i can say is congratulations you are very lucky to have a loving understanding open minded wife. As I said earlier it was the beginning of a very big night for you and her. looks like the night is gonna get better fairly soon. I wish i was in your shoes right now!

Yes, DeSoulis, I texted that "Baby I came again hearing you say yes. You make me so hot."

Minju is probably a bit too busy to reply by now. She might have her hands full or better yet her mouth full ㅋㅋㅋ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread