• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 votes, or 5, so I texted her:

"Baby, I came again. I know what that means and I want it. Please, you should go bare. Don't use condoms, baby, please. Enjoy him bare.. his sperm."

It's sent. Can't take it back. Is the begging enough? I really am dooming myself to cuckoldom here. If she ever shows that text to Caleb... or to SooYun...

Dont worry man! You can always make amendments to the rules. But Minju should definitely have the pleasure of fucking without condoms because she deserves it. Look on the bright side, you can at least fap and cum tonight. Imagine if Minju just kept you in the cage

and now we wait lol

Very good. i wouldn't want to take it back. Its not dooming yourself, I mean look how much she has made you cum tonight without even touching you once. If it was me i would be in heaven knowing my girl is as awesome as yours is man, she is pretty much perfect in my eyes.

And man oh man I cannot wait to read the entire recount of the night when you post it. Being here live with you is adding to the excitement even more!

Now we wait indeed. Thanks for being with me, guys. It helps. She's been at his place for over an hour now. Something must have happened... be happening, right? Even if they are just making out, it must be very hot and heavy by this point. And he doesn't seem like a guy who would be shy about getting what he wants. Probably he's fucking her right now as we speak... maybe bare. Did she read my text? Or is her phone laying cast off to the side somewhere as his cock penetrates her?

Last call if others want to see the outfit for her.

Yeah we wanna see the outfit!

Wouldnt be surprised if she turned off her phone so she can fully concentrate being Caleb's slut

awesome!! pls post as soon as she txts u

Reactions: mystTiger
Hopefully she was able to see the text and go ahead. Maybe they will use a condom the first time and she will see the text afterwards when he get out of bed to use bathroom or water,and then she goes bare tomorrow morning and brings you a hot creampie home. Also hopefully she asked to suck his cock as you told her to. I would love to see the outfit please

Last edited:
Any updates from your wife? Or she is pretty much busy being fucked by Caleb?

Finally got an update. My guess is the last for the night:

"I'm been with him. Tired and staying the night ok. Got your message, very sweet. Goodnight. Love you."

Good. Now the if she read it before they fucked or after is going to have to be answered tomorrow, that anxiety is gonna be really tough i bet. Even if she read it after he most likely will fuck her again in the morning and that will probably be bare, so that is a huge plus

Haha wow she must be really tired because that seems like a rushed text from her. Or she is actually fucking him more as we speak! But does that mean she fucked him bare?

You going to be able to sleep tonight with what just happened with your sweet little wife?

Last edited:
Or he fucked her so damn good he wore her the hell out from all the pleasure and her cumming alot.

KS is probably spilled 2 or more times since that text i bet

Last edited:
Can you blame him though? His sweet little wife just got used and fucked so hard she needs to spend the night at his place

Not one bit, I think any man would being in his position. I bet as you said he is gonna have a sleepless night after everything, I would personally not be able to sleep and would probably spill as much cum as i could even though it means more days in chastity

She could have been lovingly cruel as promised. Instead she was caring sweet.

This is very true, and it shows how much she loves and cares for him, and appreciates what he has done for her by being loving and supportive of her all throughout

Maybe KS's head exploded after that text, lol

Last edited:
Ok, so it's pretty clear now! Be careful, her emotions are just what I thought they would be. Not only I have seen several divorces from close friends of mine that used to share their wives but I am noticing a similar reaction to what mine did the first time. There is also tons of info on it online. She could also end up getting depressed without high amounts of support over the next 24-48 hrs. I think it's important that YOU are there to support her as soon as you can. She will eventually fall in love with fucking other guys, it's just natural once she has done it once.

Well, it's morning... and no word from Min-Ju yet. I'd say it's 50-50 whether that means she's fucking him again right now or ********** in his arms. She does like her sleep, and with all this drinking and sex she's do doubt been ridden pretty rough. In some ways it's hotter to imagine her asleep, her body fully naked and pressed against his, the two of them breathing in unison after a night of passionate sex. He knows her body now. The curve of her hips, the way her nipples harden under his touch, the taste of her lips, the velvet of her pussy as she clenches around his thick cock, her squeal of pleasure as he shoots inside her. He knows her now... and he may come to own her.

I wonder which of us got less sleep last night. Forcing myself to go to bed was hard, and no matter what I did my mind kept going to the two of them together. It was strange getting into our big empty bed alone, a little melancholy but also a further wrinkle to the arousal and humiliation of allowing another man to have sex with Min-Ju. Our bed was empty because she's in another bed. She may come home soon though. I could see her forcing herself out of bed so she can stumble home in the "walk of shame" during the early morning, or perhaps she will sleep in... enjoy another round of sex... maybe even have breakfast with him.

Begging her not to use condoms in the frenzy of things last night is hot. I'm eager to find out what she did. Is his sperm inside her? Will she come home to me with his seed still in her pussy. If so, I may soon have to make a decision about eating her creampie. I can see her feeling embarrassed how messy she is and insist on taking a shower before letting me see her. But if she draws me into bed and pushes my head down between her legs I will be eating her pussy. The symbolism might be something she taunts me with. She might queen me and cruelly taunt me with how I have licking the seed of her new lover out of her pussy. If she has read, if she does know/think about this, this is something I can see her taking delight in being cruel about -- and taking far.

Watch her very carefully. Be very supportive, not of what she has done which you find so very loving, but instead be supportive of her. Your emphasis should be her, not the act. If she queens you it is either because she is comfortable or is feeling guilty for which she partially blames you. Discern which emotion is in the forefront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread