• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please reconsider adding only new bras and panties as bought for him or none, Leaving old underwear unworn emphasizes her "New Min-Ju". The constant reminder of new 'for him' underwear will keep her horney. Besides I expect she will be seeing him every day. That's 3 to 7 new sexy bra and panty sets, at least one set bought by him.
Perhaps she should make a teasing deal with him, given she will sleep with him when he is in the US and thus he will get to enjoy them, perhaps he should buy for the two of them one set for each fuck night they enjoy while in Korea. Each set representing (his earning) her commitment (her pleasure) to fuck him three times in the US.

Last edited:
You want another rule? How about a rule for what she tells you. She gets freedom. You get to enjoy her freedom. So I think she should tell you everything, but not necessarily on time so you can wonder for awhile.

Later after she is back you may want a rule about her communications. Think how you will feel if you can read her communications but not prevent them. How strong is their relationship becoming? You might want to know that.

Then there is the suggestion she read and possibly contribute to this post. Overall I suggest not. Here you can be tentative and vulnerable and treat the suggestions here you like as your originated ideas. Your flexibility, innovation, and understanding you develop somewhat from here should be attractive to her. That will contribute to her love. No matter how much she likes, enjoys company with, and is in lust with him(s), you want her to love you.

And remember this adventure is for and by both of you. Her communications are part of the adventure. Finally, you don't want to be frozen out with more and more of her thoughts and actions not being shared with you. Do you want to talk about the weather while she is quietly reliving the feel of his touch and the power of his words?

Last edited:
Min-Ju came online to talk about her date last night. She finally described the dress: dark purple with a short, flared skirt and a white sash to accentuate her waist that tied in a bow at the back. She said the material was pretty sheer so you could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, and in the right backlight she was pretty sure her breasts became visible. She felt self-conscious about that all evening, but also aroused. When she first showed up wearing his dress, he smiled widely and said, "As I expected." To me, it seems significant that he would say that, instead of something like "You look beautiful" or "So good to see you"; it suggests a level of confidence and expectation. He made her stand in the middle of the room and model it for him while he admired "the fit." My wife said she really felt the heat rush to her face and her nipples hardened. She struggled not to pull away. She did try to hide her face, but he insisted she put her hands down.

She and I talked a lot about the paintings, but I'll skip that part for you. She said they spent most of the time together with her at his side. He led her around a lot, sometimes placing his hand on the back of her neck to guide her to the next group. She liked that he introduced her to lots of people, so she met some more artists from the area. But sometimes he completely ignored her while talking with other guests, and left her wondering if she should try to mingle on her own or what. This kind of pissed her off but she admitted it also aroused her, especially when it was a woman he was talking to.

She said he touched her butt a few times, but there were surprisingly few overt advances. Though she admitted that she definitely felt an electric charge from him. When they stood close, she could feel the heat from his body, and a couple times he put his arm around her waist. She said she really wanted to be able to tease me, so at the end of the evening when she left to catch the train, she was preparing herself to kiss her, but the kiss didn't come. She wasn't too specific about what happened; I think she felt awkward. So I'm not really sure whether it was an awkward "it is handshake/is it kiss/is it hug" moment, or if she actually turned her face upward to receive a kiss and it didn't come.

But there is definitely a next date. He said, "I want to take you to dinner. Dress nicely. And after I will show you my studio." Apparently he put it in a way that wasn't really a question. My wife admitted at this point she was going to feel a little foolish if he hadn't asked, but she still feels a insecure about whether it was really a date or not and wants to find a way to clarify. So I suggested she text him: "Looking forward to our date!" -- and see how he replies.

Date 2 (2.5? not sure how to count that first dinner?) is in two days. Min-Ju loves the idea of buying a dress and heels for him. At this point we were both pretty wound up talking about her date, and getting hot egging each other on. She pointed out that if she's not going to wear underwear, she should really also have a pair of nice stockings. I heartily agreed. We discussed the ideas for new rules, and got ourselves very aroused. She even made her own suggestions and additions. And a couple times we had to pull ourselves back to reality so we didn't get out of hand. So far she seems to like #7, #6, and #2 the most -- and of course #9. I admitted that #6 is a long-time fantasy, and #8, #10, and #11 make my head dizzy.

We also did a little roleplaying to find good ways for her to ask him to take her lingerie shopping, since I pitched the idea that she had to ask at the start of the date. We both found the idea was crazy hot, and the way he seemed to direct her so confidently around the reception last night makes me think it might be an intense experience for her. But, realistically, just bringing it up out of nowhere seemed pretty awkward. (They really haven't shopped together before -- the dress surprised her but she admits that she really likes it.) The best we came up with was something like: "I really loved the dress you picked out for me. You have such good taste. Would you like to take me shopping sometime? I've been wanting to find some new bikinis and some lingerie." The other idea that I offered was to give him a deep kiss beforehand, to break the ice. Either way, this rule will force her into a pretty explicitly sexual situation, and she'll basically be asking for a next date up front. That scares, but excites us.

I'm still working up a final version of the rules Min-Ju and I decided on. She told me to email it to her to make it official. I'll post a copy here soon.

Love it! Love it! Love it! I'm so pleased asking for lingerie shopping within 30 minutes of starting the date is both intensely challenging and scary erotic. I bet she tingled at the thought of having to do that. And, yup, it does create a sexy situation. You two are doing great. You two are going to have so much fun.
Did I read right that she intends to not wear underthings on her next date? Or is she going to buy a set for him today or tomorrow.
New question: Any bikini trim ideas? Also, a little rouge on the nipples is a nice touch.

He's being too gentlemanly and respectful. Min-Ju needs to break him out of that. The early lingerie shopping request might do that. She could add "I'm not wearing a bra" or "Along with the new dress and shoes, I'm wearing a special new bra and panty set for you. You said you wanted me to look nice."

Another thought: Since date 2 is two days away maybe you two might consider her calling/texting him today, and using the "you have such good taste' and "I want to look my best for you" ideas to invite him clothes shopping this afternoon or this evening, (This way she gets another 'date'.) and after buying a dress and shoes (with modeling but don't take too long) say "Now I need the rest of the outfit" and walk him into the lingerie department. Tease him by saying "I will try to model these for you here in the store, otherwise, maybe later." Oh, she should definitely tell him her bra size and have him look for bras he likes in her size. A man shopping for lingerie in a nice store in Seoul might be culturally awkward. If so she can make a "Let's be naughty" game out of it.

Tomorrow night at his studio: do you want her to spend the night? Perhaps she should have some essential 'tomorrow morning" things in her purse. Walking around the next morning in nothing but her man's freshly laundered dress shirt is so hot.

Last edited:
Min-Ju's finalized rules for being used.

1. Min-Ju is now open for every cock, young or old. She cannot say "no" to any man's request or suggestion.

2. When a man asks for anything relating to being together or sex, she not only cannot say "no" -- she must enthusiastically say "yes." Her goal should be to please other men.

3. Since I failed to provide condoms, they are a matter for the guy she is with and she is not allowed to ask for any.

4. In case anyone wants to fill her bare womb with cum, see rule #1.

5. She must try to make an attempt to seduce a stranger every day she can. If she is alone with any man she must complain about being so horny and really needing someone to use her.

6. As her loving support you will be locked at her whim, and will serve her in anyway you can, sexually and otherwise. It is your job to manifest her deepest desires in order to bring her to new heights of excitement and pleasure, and you need all your sexual energy to do so, hence the lock.

7. Should she be good enough to get a load of cum inside her, she must keep it inside her until she can push it out on cam for you.

8. Should she not be good enough to get any new attention in the next 3 days, the lock comes off so you can cum once, then goes back on.

Interesting. Her input is evident. She wants to play the full-on slut while in Korea. That's great. It is a mutual, joint adventure. Intriguing that part of it is written as her in the first person and some with her in the third person. That shows your collaboration. I suggest you edit them to put each rule with Min-Ju being the first person author or as a third person declaration ala rule 1.
What do you two mean by "new attention"? Another guy?
Besides the Rules did you two agree on other details about interacting with the artist over the next two days? That is a potential relationship, quite different from a slut encounter.

Example edited rule 2: Min-Ju cannot only not say 'no" but instead must enthusiastically say 'yes' to any man's request relating to being together or sex. Her goal is to please other men.

I guess these rules apply while she is in Korea. Over the next several days you might draft more comprehensive rules to apply until you start your honeymoon.

A month or two from now you two might want to reduce your then rules into a contract spelling out rights. obligations, freedoms, and responsibilities.

Will she show the Rules to a girlfriend? I expect not.

She's jumping into the deep end of the pool. Libraries, sporting goods stores, sex toy stores, risqué clothing stores, and gambling halls are good places to look for mister 'slut using guy' in daytime. Clubs, of course, at night. College bars are great. Avoid businessmen hotels. The women who serve them will sic the house detective on her if she is too obvious. Businessmen's bars are OK from 3 to 9 pm. Then on to the clubs. In the US she could walk into any college fraternity house at 6PM dinner time carrying a box of condoms and be entertained all night.

Last edited:
If the lock came off, wouldn't you want to save all that pent up pressure until she's home in ten more days?

Is Min-Ju on her date?

Sorry for the delay. The web server was down.

I really enjoy your postings. Your postings make responding to you a pleasure. I/We love details. More details, yes more details please. Keep writing. Your detail description of Min-Ju wearing his dress was delicious. Because of the details we now know what she said yes too for him; the wearing of a short dress she considered too shear on top. And to her credit in pushing her boundaries, she wore it without a bra among stranger professionals in her career field. Delectable. You two are doing great.

Now to more enhancement thoughts. Min-Ju pushing out the remains of their loads on video chat for you is considerate, involving you and proving her acts for you. Sounds like fun. You’ll get to see her pussy. Can your caged dick stand it? Is her cage right sized or does it allow swelling? Perhaps she should get you the short version.

Pushing out loads offers other opportunities. Let's raise the stakes. Have her expel her cream pies into a jar which she stores in the freezer. She brings the mixed loads home as ‘less than 4 ounces of shampoo’. Then back to the freezer. When she wants to, she defrosts the jar. What can she do with it? She can have you drink it but I like other options better. You can use a turkey baster to replant the loads into her elevated pussy for a 15 minute soak with clean up duties after.* (Will you know her pill status?) She can dab some on her lips and nipples and clit so you both taste her lovers during foreplay. Or my favorite, she has you stick your condom covered dick in the jar just before fucking her. So when you fuck, her lovers are in her bare ahead of you. Or she does both. Or, for more pregnancy risk, you pour some into her and use your condom covered dick to push their sperm all the way in.
Now for her challenge and reward. If she brings back more than 30 cc (2 tablespoons)** then one time when she wants, you will go out and find and bring back to (your home, or hotel room, or alley, or tent, or ‘family’ restroom, or honeymoon suite) a man to fuck her.
To assist you in this task take copies of the photograph of her looking her most beautiful***, and copies of several sexy photos. Yes, her face shows. Have her handwrite a note on the back of the sexiest picture signed in her nom-de-plume, giving her measurements, her sex preferences, her pubic hair color and trim status if not obvious in the picture, and any other intimate details that telling both embarrasses and turns you two on. Include her prepaid disposable cell phone number, “Call me. I’m at xxx-xxx-xxxx.” (See Lycamobile among others) so he and his friends can pressure her for first times and repeats. She should add some girlish details, such as little hearts so they know a girl wrote the note. If she wants nasty or nice, write the note accordingly. Or add a special ending such as “Waiting with legs wide open.” or “How do you like it? I always say yes.”**** or “I’m ready for hugs, kisses, cuddles, and dick slurping.” or “Nasty? You bet. Sweet? That’s good too.”
Have several of these photo sets, 10 or more, with different special noted preferences and/or endings. Should you choose or she choose which preference to give to the prime candidate, or let them be random? If possible, note for her who got which preference. You hand out several sets which each guy keeps. He or a friend of his can call her later.
One guy agrees to meet her now. Go with him to the meeting because guys flaking out is common and protecting Min-Ju is your loving duty. Leave when she says he’s OK. How long will he stay with her? One hour? Two hours? All night? Did he invite friends? Condoms? When will you get Min-Ju‘s text. Oh, the angst. Your cock cage hurts. Upon leaving you continue to hand out photo sets until all are distributed.
You can expand her contacts and speed you finding her ‘right-now’ guy by talking to guys in groups. If she wants a big dick then find a group of guys at a bar or pool hall or wherever. Tell them your mission and pass around a picture set. Then ask the group who has the biggest cock. Try to get him. In any case, they keep the picture set. She will get calls. Min-Ju might instruct you to encourage them or their friends to call her.
To maximize the amount collected to earn her reward, she should take a collection jar or a sealable sandwich bag in her purse to catch the early dribbles and to catch a ‘while there’ expel she records on her cell phone for your later pleasure. If he wears a condom, I think it would be cheating to use its contents—pussy source only. But she should keep the tied-off condom with contents to put in a separate jar for non-reward play.

* The actual risk of pregnancy is low because her juices mixed in are acidic, not healthy for sperm, and sperm mixed together from different want-to-be fathers fight one another. See Sperm Wars. If she keeps, say Artist’s, condom contents separate pregnancy risk would be higher, while still small depending on storage conditions.
** Most men ejaculate one to two teaspoons (3 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon). Some younger guys ejaculate up to two tablespoons. For her typical in their 20s slut user, let’s say one tablespoon. If she quickly tries to catch it all, she might catch half of two teaspoons and two thirds of one tablespoon. Later, less. Plus what she herself adds. Koreanslut, how juicy is she, especially if really excited? So how many times are needed to add up to two tablespoons in the jar?
***A wedding photo of her where you are in the picture would be an ironic, yet touching proof of your validity.
**** Everyone has a set of absolute prohibitions. If he wants one, forcibly tell him no. For the call in guys Min-Ju can evaluate them on the phone and give him a meeting place or not for safe evaluation or fucking. You will evaluate the initial bring-him-to-me-now guy.
Consider rewriting the suggestions parts of this post in your words with you as author and email it to her. If you do, please post your email with us.
Of course the many forum participants following your adventures will chant in chorus for you posting the picture set. Hey, the pictures will likely join the millions of other anonymous sexy girl pictures on the Internet anyway. Not as good, you could ask the guy(s) if they posted them and where. Then share the URL.

With the server down I had time to draft an email to Min-Ju for you to improve or reject.
Dearest most wonderful wife,
I was dreaming about you pushing out guys’ loads for me while we are video chatting. That makes my dick tremble, and my cage hurt. Doing that opens other games to play. Let’s raise the stakes. Expel your cream pies into a jar you store in the freezer. Bring the mixed loads home as ‘less than 4 ounces of shampoo’. Then back to the freezer. When you want to, defrost the jar. What can you do with it? You can have me drink it but I like other options better. I can use a turkey baster to replant the loads into your elevated pussy for a 15 minute soak with clean up duties after. (Will I know your pill status?) You can dab some on your lips and nipples and clit so we both taste your lovers during foreplay. Or my favorite, you have me stick my condom covered dick in the jar just before fucking you. So when we fuck, your lovers are in you bare ahead of me. Or you do both. Or, for more pregnancy risk, I pour some into you and use my condom covered dick to push their sperm all the way in.
Now for your challenge and reward. If you bring back more than 30 cc (2 tablespoons) then one time when you want, I will go out and find and bring back to (our home, or hotel room, or ‘family’ restroom, or honeymoon suite) a man to fuck you.
To help me with this task I will take copies of my favorite photograph where you look most beautiful, and copies of several sexy photos we will take together. Yes, your face shows. You write a note on the back of the sexiest picture signed in your nom-de-plume, giving your measurements, sex preferences,pubic hair trim, and other exciting, inciting intimate details that telling both embarrasses us and turns us and them on. The note will have a prepaid disposable cell phone number, “Call me. I’m at xxx-xxx-xxxx.”, so he and his friends can call you for first times and repeats. You add some girlish details, such as little hearts so they know a girl wrote the note.
I will take 10 or more of these photo sets with different special noted preferences and endings. I will hand out a set to each guy I approach. He will keep them. He or a friend will likely call you over the next few days. You can interview them, reject them, or meet and fuck them.
One guy agrees to visit you now. I bring him to the meeting because guys flaking out is common and protecting you is my loving duty. I will leave when you say he’s OK. How long will he stay with you? One hour? Two hours? All night? Did he invite friends? Condoms? When will I get your text message? Oh, the angst. My cock cage hurts thinking about it. When I leave if I have some sets left I will keep approaching guys or groups of guys and handing them out until they’re gone.
I will try to get more guys on board by talking to some guys in groups. If you want a big dick then I’ll approach a group of guys at a bar or pool hall or wherever. I’ll tell them my mission and pass around a picture set. I’ll ask the group who has the biggest cock. I’ll try to get him. In any case, they keep the picture set. You will get calls. You might instruct me to encourage them or their friends to call you.
To maximize the amount collected to earn your reward, you should take a collection jar or a sealable sandwich bag in your purse to catch the early dribbles and to catch what you expel while there which you record on your phone for our later viewing pleasure. If he wears a condom, I think it would be cheating to use its contents—pussy source only. But you should keep the tied-off condom with contents to put in a separate jar for non-reward play.
Yours in chastity,

Example note.
Hi, I’m Cindy. I would love to meet you. My husband, Don, chose you to see my pictures. I’m 24 years old, five foot four, 112 pounds, and 34B 26 34 with dark hair and a trimmed pussy to match. I’m a Yoga instructor so yea I’m flexible in bed. I like trying new positions and different ways. Show me what you like. I always say yes. I am STD free and want to stay that way. So be honest if you’re not. We will work things out. My left boob is bigger than my right but my right nipple is more sensitive, so hard pinches on the left unless you want to be mean.:love: You will love playing with them. I sure do. My wish is to give you the best fuck you’ve ever had.
Yours, Cindy
I’m ready for hugs, kisses, cuddles, and dick slurping for you right now.
Call me. I’m at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Have your friends call too.

Use different special endings such as “Waiting with legs wide open.” or “I’m ready for hugs, kisses, cuddles, and dick slurping.” or “Nasty? You bet. Sweet? That’s good too.” or “Nice guys turn me on.” or “I can hardly wait to see you.” or “Special requests? Ask me.”[/I]
At this length print the note but handwrite the last three lines.
I think either of these lines could be counterproductive in getting Min-Ju a crop of potential lovers, but she might like one line or another inserted into some notes. So here goes.
Honey, does your little thing shrivel in its cage watching men read this?
All I want is the pleasure of your company and all your cum. Yummy.

Last edited:
Her date is Tuesday night her time (Tuesday morning US time). I'll update when I can. There have been some developments including some emotional ups and downs for both of us, so the server crash came at a terrible time. But I think things are back on track now. More when I can.

Last edited:
I am taking up too much space in your story. I will cut back.
But please, tell us even more. What she does. What you do. What you are thinking, considering, or worrying about. What you think she is thinking. What she tells you about her thoughts. Especially tells us about your marriage dynamics and how they are changing.
Thank you Koreanslut.

Last edited:
If she is getting stressed out and if you like the reward for 2 tablespoons, remove the challenge part. Just ask her to expel on video chat into a jar to bring back to you. For more, ask her to collect filled condoms. She just tells the guy. I want to take this with you inside home with me. Later I will taste it to remind me of this wonderful time together.

The emotional ups and downs are part of the fun, they help us grow as people and as couples. At the end of the day though you are doing this to experience the strange and the new, together. It's because you are comfortable with yourself and your sexuality that it has progressed to this point. No matter how dominant or in charge any guy may seem, it is you that has the inner strength and control to enjoy Her fantasies on her terms. Very few men she meets will step up to that plate. At the end of the day all these guys are playthings, not much more then action figures that you will basically discard when you tire of playing, never forget to remind her that so that she does not get too caught up in the romance and forget you. :)

So as I've said, a lot has been happening (emotionally) the last day and a half with my wife and I as we wait for her big date. We went through a period where we both got kind of sad and started having some second thoughts, but when she went to bed last night (this morning my time) she was being pretty flirty again and seems excited to see her guys. Thanks for your support and words of support.

I kept writing updates when the server was down -- partly to keep myself sane and help me process -- so the next few posts are my attempt to make sense of what I wrote.

Min-Ju and I spent a lot of time talking about rules on Saturday night. Innocentfuns suggestions made me really hot, but I'm not sure we're reading to go that far. Though he's right that rule #1 makes in pretty inevitable she will be taking another man's cum inside her. She seemed to enjoy pointing that out to me, and when we do fantasize, she often talks about wanting to "collect" other men's sperm. Anyway, this is the email I sent her confirming our rules:

"My darling Min-Ju, Here is the collection of rules we have agreed to, which are now fully binding on both of us, for the duration of your stay in Korea:
1. You are "free to date" as you please. You are to think of yourself as "open."
2. You cannot say "no" to any man's request.
3. When a man asks for anything relating to being together or sex, you not only cannot say "no" -- you must enthusiastically say "yes." Your goal should be to please other men.
4. You must flirt with every man you meet. Where possible, each day you must say/do something explicitly sexually provocative.
5. You must dress sexy, except with your parents.
6. Any bra or underwear you wear for a man must be bought specifically for him. If you did not buy it for him, you may not wear it.
7. You must buy a dress, heels, and stockings for your next date with the artist, using my card. Before dinner is finished, you must ask him to take you lingerie shopping.
8. You has full permission to share any details of our play with your girlfriends, no matter how cruel or humiliating to me.
9. I am locked at your whim, and seek to serve you anyway you desire. It is my job to offer you unconditional support.
10. Each time you are with a guy, you may extend my chastity sentence by one day. If you break a rule, I get a day of release.
11. Since I failed to provide you condoms, they are a matter for the guy you are with, and you may not bring them up.
12. Birth control pills are up to you and you girlfriends."

Last edited:
(Then this is what happened Sunday morning - her Sunday night.)

We didn't get to talk too long this morning; she's busy with her family. The rules definitely make her horny -- she keeps talking about them. She said she was wet all day thinking about it, and then proceeded to tease me something fierce. Rule #10 was her addition -- she wanted a reward for being naughty. "I'm still in Korea for another week. If I'm really naughty I'll get a lot of extra time to watch you squirm in your little cage when I get home. I like that." I laughed and said I like that, too. She warned me again with rule #11 that Korean guys think of birth control as a woman's responsibility, saying "I know you white guys are good about offering to wear a condom, but guys here just don't think that way. Are you ready to let a guy have me bare?" Last night we had talked a lot about her being bare and truth be told we had originally agreed on a much milder version of that rule, but when I was typing it up I was feeling horny and rash, and added the "you may not bring them up" part. We both knew this addition meant she would inevitably be having sex bare with other men and carrying their sperm inside her. So when she bit her lip and asked if I was sure, my pulse wasn't the only one racing. I took a breath and committed us: "The rules are binding now."

She also teased me about how if she had been following these rules while we were engaged, she would already have slept with several other guys. Remember that "date" you let me go on, she asked? She told me she let him kiss me, but now that she had me locked up and was going on a real date soon, she should tell me the full story. This was when we were engaged but before she worked up the nerve to tell her parents she wanted to marry a white guy, when she went on dates with a couple Korean guys to make them happy -- and to tease me. One date was a dud. He wasn't interested and she didn't like him either, so it was just an awkward dinner. But the other guy was different. At the end of the date, he leaned over to kiss her in the car. He ran his hand along her body and pushed between her legs. She got turned on my his roughness and moaned and kissed back passionately, and then he started whispering in her ear about how he wanted to fuck her and hear her cum on his cock. "If we were following the rules then, you know I would have had to have sex with that guy, right? I would have said 'yes' enthusiastically! Maybe I would have ended up being his little girl."

Hearing that story was hot, but it was also pretty sobering. For both of us. We have a rock solid relationship and great communication. I trust her completely, and we have been playing with the idea of her "stepping out" for a long time now. But it reminded us of that gap between the life she and I are building together here, and the other life she juggles with her family over there. One of the very understandable things that holds her back is how slutty this behavior is by her familiar standards, and for myself, I don't want to lose my playful, innocent girl. Our hormones kind of went out the window, and she got a little quiet after that. I assured her how much I loved her and nothing would change that. We talked some things out and traded a lot of "I love yous". She went to bed feeling better, I think, but still hesitant. Not sure how hesitant.

I don't know. Things are starting to feel real in ways that aren't entirely sexy. Part of me knows this won't change anything between us, but part of me worries it will. I don't know. And this house feels really empty without her. That's part of why I've been posting so often. I miss her.

(EDIT: I'm feeling better, but my head is still wrapped around a telephone pole a little big. Thanks for your comments Innocentfun. Intellectually, I know that's true, but emotionally is a little harder. Especially with her so far away.)

Reactions: AstaSilva
[This is from last night.]

She must have felt better when she woke up because she messaged me that she was out shopping with her friend to buy clothes for her "date tomorrow." That immediately got my blood up. My chastity fueled submissiveness really kicked in because I begged her to buy nice things. I wanted her to dress sexy, to be so pretty and beautiful for me. For him. I really wanted her to pick out nice things, and not to worry about the cost. I wanted this to be special. She seemed to like hearing that. But when I begged for a little preview of what she was going to get, all she would say is she wants to find stockings with the little white bows at the top. She asked how I felt about her stockinged feet spreading to welcome him as the first man into her married pussy? You can guess how this made me feel. I wrote back, "Mmm!" and said she should make sure Jisu helps her pick out something sexy. Her reply: "She will!"

[And then later that night when I was trying to sleep, she messaged again, which led to this post.]

Interesting. Min-Ju apparently just ran into her first test of the rules. Obviously wanting to tweak me more, she texted again to say a couple guys kept looking their way as they shopped. "Did you flirt with them?" My question must have caught her off guard because it was a few minutes before she replied. "No. Was I supposed to?" Then, "They're gone now." I wrote back saying "Good, I guess I get my release today. I've been really needing one." Which is true! I mean, I was deliberately pushing her, and while I would have been disappointed if she already let herself off the hook so easily, but another side of me ached for that release. It was about 15 or 20 minutes before I heard from her again: "I gave them my number. :) Happy now?"

It's really hot to know she's out shopping for another man. And with her friend! Do you think she's telling Jisu what this is really for? What do you suppose they are talking about as they pick stuff out?

Last edited:
This morning I awoke to this email, responding to my confession about the Korean Air attendants.

Re: Confession

You are right to confess. It sounds like somebody needs to be put in his place.

What do you think that means? Should I be worried?

Today I don't expect to hear much from her. She has some family obligations in the morning and is visiting her aunt and uncle, but then she is leaving for her date. I'm dying to know what she picked out for her date and what she told her friend, but she won't tell me. We haven't been able to talk much, but I think that's more because she's been busy than because of cold feet. She was being really flirty and playful yesterday, which makes me hot. I like the idea of her out having fun. And I think she actually kind of likes this guy, which is a good sign for what might happen. I'm excited.

Wow. Several great posts with lots of questions. No, you should not be worried. She wants to vivaciously share in the distress she is causing you with the teasing, the cage, and the activities to come. She's looking for excuses to lock you up. She will keep inventing them making your life so happily miserable.

Yes Jisu knows who Min-Ju's buying the clothes for. They are talking about how much the artist will like them and like taking them off. They are also discussing whether you will be allowed to see them sometime or not. And yes, she likes the guy and happily anticipates fucking him. Jisu knows the clothes are being bought for fucking. And that you begged to pay for them. Min-Ju hasn't been fucked for four weeks. She will explode with passion on his cock especially it being her first fuck as a married woman. Yup, he gets the first honeymoon fuck instead of you. And he gets it bare. For the next four days she will have his sperm in her, likely longer because he will keep reapplying. How many guys' sperms will be swimming in Min-Ju when she gives you that first homecoming kiss?
I'll give my version of answers to your other questions a little later so others have a chance to answer first.

I'd love to learn your reaction to some of my suggestions.

Just to bother you some more here's some thoughts about artist guy being in New York.
I enjoy thinking about bits of your future. When I said “Are you looking forward to her having overnight trips to set up the exhibit?” I had not figured out that you and Min-Ju live in NYC.
That creates another dynamic. If appropriate at that point in your relationship you should tell her to pack a bag so that she can spend several days with him at his hotel. Eventually she will need to come back to your place to get more things. He will want to accompany her and fuck her in your bed. So before they arrive you will de-clutter the place of evidence of your wedding, and remove many other reminders of your presence. He will soon figure out that a man lives there with her. She will tell him “Yes, those are my live-in boyfriend’s things. But I told him to live elsewhere while you are in town. I have to have someone here to fuck me regularly. You wouldn’t want me to do without would you?”

Last edited:
Ok, here's some reactions.

“Each time you are with a guy, you may extend my chastity sentence by one day. If you break a rule, I get a day of release.” How do you two define “Each time…guy” and what constitutes breaking a rule. Just want to understand your agreement better.

“She also teased me about how if she had been following these rules while we were engaged, she would already have slept with several other guys.” Would you like the being together or sex related question being always answered with an enthusiastic yes rule become permanent? If so, would you like it to apply to a lesbian asking as well? What about a group of guys “Min-Ju, we (5) are planning an overnight trip in Bob’s sail boat to the East Hamptons. We’d like you to come along?"

“Things are starting to feel real in ways that aren't entirely sexy.” Yes, this permanently impacts your marriage dynamics. But for the good. You two are sharing your most intimate thoughts and desires and helping each achieve them, way, way beyond the typical couple. Your marriage will be better for it.

“I wanted her to dress sexy, to be so pretty and beautiful for me.” Yes, you share in her beauty given to other men. Yes, damn the cost. Go all out. It is exhilarating to do the most possible without compromise. She will remember that freedom to achieve the utmost for all of her life.

"I gave them my number. Happy now?" You were absolutely right to enforce the rules. A key benefit of the rules is she is thinking about sex all the time. Just like men, her thinking of sex all the time makes her want sex as a release. It’s addictive, exactly what you want.

You said “Having her spread for a rival or someone I don't like is also hot.” Describe for us your worst nightmare of a person you know becoming her fuck buddy.

“She asked how I felt about her stockinged feet spreading to welcome him as the first man into her married pussy?” That’s right, the guy who will consummate your marriage is artist guy, not you. Others will get ahead of you as well. Unlike the feudal baron demanding first wedding night privileges, Min-Ju is excitingly hoping for and asking for the artist to have that privilege, likely several times. That puts you in the cuckold Hall of Fame.

After you reminded her of the rules she went to the guy and gave him her number in Jisu’s presence. Jisu knows at least some, likely all, the rules. Jisu wants to someday have Min-Ju's freedom but she would have to find a rare compassionate guy like you. So she would have to cheat like millions of other women, cheating being a poor substitute for what you and Min-Ju are building.

What does Min-Ju mean by "becoming his little girl"? His girlfriend? His mistress? His on-the-side girlfriend? His submissive?

Last edited:
still the best thread on the net! I'm constantly checking for the latest update...

in terms of how things are progressing with you and Min Ju, i would like to ask about how far you really want/see things going in there future? it seems like the past few days have been an emotional avalanche in terms of your relationship and the developments that have taken place... while this is all extremely hot i think its important that you both constantly have open discussion about where you want to go with it in the longterm so that you are both on the same page. communication is the absolute key at this stage so no-one gets hurt. it seems like there are times when Min Ju doesn't share the info with you of what has happened which is good to tease and torment you but i think that it is possible that if that were to continue in the longterm maybe you will resent her for not sharing details with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread