• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun tonight. Here's hoping you share throughout the night.

Last edited:
I like the suggestions put forward by George in terms of you arriving late and leaving early when out with your friends. Probably couldn't do this each time but from time to time would be awesome. Also thinking of Min-Ju being generally more openly flirty in front of you in situations such as bars and restaurants and grocery store.

I hope you will be keeping us updated while Min-ju is out on her date, but I suspect you might have your hands full! Lol

Min-Ju is in the bathroom finishing getting ready. She'll be heading out soon. I can't tell you how nervous and exciting I am -- we both are. When she came back from the spa she kissed me on the cheek (but, I noticed, not on the mouth...) and thanked me. She's not done that very often, and she said she and her friend had a lot of fun. Her nails look great, a pale blue green, and they also gave her a nice massage. I also happened to catch her as she finished shaving in the shower... she's going smooth and bare.

She's clearly excited and nervous. The way she's stressing over her make-up... and then there was the period where she couldn't find her phone and I assured her I'd find it for her -- honestly, she's way overcompensating. She doesn't need anywhere close to this time to look good, but I understand where she's coming from. And some of this is definitely about busy work to fill the time.

I decided on three condoms. Both because I want her to be safe, and because I decided I wanted to send a clear signal that she should really go for it. As I put them in her purse, I told her, "These are a gift, ok. Don't bring them home unused." That got a nervous laugh out of her, and we kissed. At my prompting, and I might have been a little shameless in my desperation for this, she unlocked me. My cock got hard the moment the cage came off, which she liked seeing. She gave me a few strokes, then surprised me with a slap to my balls. "Remember," she said, "You spill on the floor." I've been rock hard ever since, and tight in my pants in a way that feels strange now it's been so long. I also discovered a weird and unintended effect of this plan. I find myself really wanting to get her out the door because I'm so horny and need to cum. Let's put that another way just so it's clear: I'm impatient for Min-Ju to go meet her date tonight, the guy who's almost certainly going to fuck her, because I'm so horny I can't wait to spill onto the floor when she's gone. Yes, that's humiliating.

But it's true. Any bets how long I last once she leaves to go meet Caleb?

That's easy! Less than 2 minutes. Unless of course you want to draw out the pain. Since they're blue, you might ask Min-Ju to squeeze them as she leaves.
I hope you post through the night.
I think you should check the remaining condoms now, before she leaves. Then as she leaves you can think about the chances Caleb's sperm will be swimming in her tonight.

Last edited:
I know i wouldn't be able to last very long after she left. If you last longer than 5min you have the resolve of a god sir!

I'd love to know, has the topic of her relationship status come up on their first date? Do you expect it to come up tonight? Is she stays overnight with him with no mention of you then he will surely assume she is single.

I reckon you will last not even one minute. Just imagine Min-Ju receiving your first "I've cum" text just moments after she leaves home.

She left a few minutes ago. Looking gorgeous! Seeing her made me feel pretty jealous actually, and it will be very obvious to him she got dressed up special. She hurried out of the house feeling late. We hugged, she felt my hard cock against her and made an "mmm," I went to kiss her put she pulled back. "My lipstick, baby." So I kissed her cheek, and wished her good luck. I stood there in the doorway waving goodbye like a dope as she hurried off.

I'm still processing that. And yes it was only a matter of a few minutes that I was stroking off and spilling. I was thinking about Min-Ju in his arms, her hands folded up against his chest as he held her tight, her trembling in pleasure as I spurted. Like a good boy I spilled my sperm onto the hardwood floor. Then in the calm afterwards, I watched my cum seep into the floor and thought about what was going to happen tonight. It was all very humiliating.

More humiliating was texted Min-Ju. "I spilled, baby" I texted. Her reply came about 2 minutes later. "What?? Already hahaha. Haven't even met him yet." It felt strange and scary confessing my masturbation to her, and having her laugh sent a chill of embarrassment through me. I could hear her voice laughing.

Then a few moments after that. "Wow you must really want this to happen."

You should have sent her a picture of your little mess on the floor for further humiliation.

You mentioned that Caleb towered over Minju; so how tall is Minju? Physical description of Caleb?
Would be really hot to see Minju being covered by Caleb's frame in bed as he pounds into her

Your eagerness to spill is a show of support for her to have her fun with Caleb. Did you check the remaining condoms yet? if so did she get any pierced ones?

My eagerness to spill shows my acceptance of her desire for other cock. You're right, I should send her a picture of my little mess on the floor. She deserves to see it.

I haven't checked the remaining condoms. I'm still deciding if I want to know or to wonder.

Her relationship status didn't come up the other night. You're right that if she stays the night she may feel she needs to say something. I wonder what she will say?

Min-Ju is about 5'6". I'm 6'. Caleb is probably 6'1'' or 6'2'' with a more muscular and broad frame. He likely will cover her tiny frame as he pounds her in bed tonight. Thinking about that has me hard already again. I can't keep my hands off my dick. This brings up another issue. He may be able to fuck her harder and deeper than I can.

Update: She just texted she's with him. They're at a bar. They kissed hello.

Last edited:
Send the picture of the mess, then check the condoms, make another mess, then txt her the 2nd photo right away.

It looks like they and you are off to an outstanding start tonight. Just keep on doing what you feel is right to do. I know I would want to check the condoms but I also would love love love the anxiety or not really knowing if she has any. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from touching my dick, I dont know many that in your situation that would be able to.

There is always going to be the possibility of a guy being bigger downstairs or being able to fuck her longer, harder and deeper than you. The thing to remember is she will always come back to you. She loves you unconditionally just as you love her the same

^Yup that is exactly it! Minju still loves you and at the end of the day she is still your wife and you get to reclaim her but for now she is someone else's slut and she gets to have the fucking she will never get from you.

Do you expect Minju to stay the night with Caleb or is she to return home to you right after her date/session with him? If she is to return to you, you might want to hold off on reclaiming her till tomorrow because chances are she is going to be sore from all the sex with Caleb.

I spilled again. Twice now and she's barely been gone an hour. I sent the text and picture without letting myself second guess.

"My second spill, baby. Thought you'd like to see. Thinking about you." wasted1.jpg

next time you spill on the ground I think you should send the picture with the text that you think the condoms should be only optional

Since Minju wants to be more cruel, a new rule should be in place. Everytime you spill = Caleb gets to creampie your wife (Yes that means no condom!)
BTW what is Minju wearing today? Don't think you mentioned that yet..

Now that you have so much free time, why don't you take your mind off Minju and Caleb and tell us about your wife's adventures in Korea :D

Last edited:
Good for you.
What do you think she is doing now? Is she still at the bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread