• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Janey

• Thread startersubhub
  • Start date

Would you force fuck her mouth or bend her over and take her big ass?

• Total voters
:) Hi Sub Depends if that lovely lady swallows where I would like to put it. Thanks for great Pic's.

Monty :p

Easy question white boy, I would take that bitch wife of yours and fuck stretch her asshole with my big 10 black meat. Once I had fucked her good I would stick that shit and cum covered cock into her slut mouth and make her clean it good. She looks like a real cock sucking *****.

how could you tell?

Yes before we married and mostly in her teen years, my wife really did have a rep as a cocksucker. Seems she sucked the cocks of virtually every guy she dated. Even if only once. Would love finding out you bent her over and took her big ass. Not that it would be the first black cock that has entered her asshole

where are u located at in PA? I go up to philly every now and again and would love to hook up and beat that fat pussy up. smack that ass and make her swallow my cum.

So many of you

have taken the time to look at my wifes ass and cunt. Over 7500.And that is just at this site. I have posted her pics at about 12 sites so tens of thousands of guys know what my wifes pussy looks like. Say hello to her if you ever spot her in public and thanks for the great responses.

so many guys

Have seen my wifes cunt and ass. I have posted it all over the web. Really get off reading your comments about her. Maybe one of you will spot her somewhere RT

so many guys

Have seen my wifes cunt and ass. I have posted it all over the web. Really get off reading your comments about her. Maybe one of you will spot her somewhere RT

so many guys

Recognize my Wife?

I bet some of you recognize my northeast PA wife. Maybe even know her. I'd like your comments. Especially if you have heard any rumors about her.

****** Ass Fuck

So glad to see that so many of you guys want to fuck my wife up her ass. I jack off thinking about one of you spotting her in a dimly lit parking lot of her office and pushing her in the car and shoving your hard cocks up her tight asshole

Think she is an office slut?

Want to hear your comments about her. Especially nasty ones. Maybe you recognize her. How would you use her

Neither mouth or ass. I want in her fertile pussy. Swell her up with my baby.

I think she sucks black cock on the side, on the head, on the top, on the bottom, on her knees, on her back, on her stomach, sitting, standing, kneeling, jumping, or bouncing

I think she's capable of being gangbanged with one in each hole, I would vote for all three holes!!! CC

Hello . She looks like she suckd great Dick be nice if she still does.

Monty : :p

Here is my take: In the office she is very polite and professional. She can be authoritative around the workplace.

But behind close doors she does all the servicing.

I bet she invites blacks in her office and act like she is doing work-related stuff, but once the doors close...the cock goes right up her ass. He probably laughs while she grunts and groans with a dick in her ass.

Enrique

I wonder if you are right. She has never let me fuck her ass only lick it even though she admits she was not an anal virgin when we met. I can say she puts in a lot of overtime at the office. Guys have always seem to have a thing for her big ass.

Users who are viewing this thread