• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Janey

• Thread startersubhub
  • Start date

Would you force fuck her mouth or bend her over and take her big ass?

• Total voters
hairy

shave it.she doesnt even trim it in summer.

charlieparker

I'd make her suck my big balck nigger horse cock and then fuck her in her ass till I came in her asshole - then I would make her suck my shit and cum-covered black nigger cock until I came in her mouth

my job

Licking your cock clean should be my job. have janey watch me kiss your ass to thank you for fucking her

Shave or wax it...Mmmmmmmmm! :p

Wish

all 35000 of you guys that have looked at my wifes cunt and ass had all cum in her holes RT

If she has done things to truly arouse your suspicions (not assumptions or secret desires) and you can OBJECTIVELY have a reason to wonder...and with her background...chances are she is making herself available to somebody else, okay? I think you're intelligent enough to see any subtle evidences. There's a paucity of real pics of her here...but of those available, it sure would seem she is putting out - maybe to blacks.

You say it wouldn't be the first black dick in her ass, andyou have shown her so many times, so why not show her with a black dik in her white ass. instead of the tame pics you show.

I show the pics I have of her. She really is my wife. She works late frequently.Goes out on her own sometimes with no real explanations and I found unrecognizable numbers on her cell.

Users who are viewing this thread