My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date

mstevens75

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2014
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: lovetolicktwat, Jaybp, HrdRob and 35 others
Tell him to seduce your wife, but to allow you to know, possibly see the details!

• Love
Reactions: lovetolicktwat, fredjac, Islandsinthesun and 22 others
I think it made me so nervous that I hadn’t even thought about this helping me go from wannabe to real cuckold. Love the thought here. Wife knows of my desire, but has never acted on it as she is self conscious since gaining weight.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: lovetolicktwat, baddy145, genuinepleasure and 8 others
rjhsteel2001 said:
I recently shared pics with someone and they found her on Facebook!

Did they contact her?

mstevens75 said:
I think it made me so nervous that I hadn’t even thought about this helping me go from wannabe to real cuckold. Love the thought here. Wife knows of my desire, but has never acted on it as she is self conscious since gaining weight.

Then this is the perfect opportunity! Get your guy to seduce her, and that will help her get over her self-conciousness!

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, barbdwire, throwback and 3 others
rjhsteel2001 said:
Not yet. He said he wouldn't....

Do you want him to contact her? Maybe share his side of the convo with you?

Reactions: slavecplTX, franklyhorny and spreadingher4me
mstevens75 said:
... He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
There's really not anything you can do at this point. It's not like you can change what has already happened.

Now, is this the kind of picture you can claim a photoshop must've happened or are there unique identifiers?
Or can you claim someone hacked into computer/phone and stole it?
Are these the kind of pictures she is aware of and/or keep on your computer or phone?

Of course, this doesn't mean there necessarily has to be a confrontation, but I think it's wise to have a plan just in case.

Or you can confess, and express your thoughts and ask for her the same, but that would be a BIG cliff to jump off.

Reactions: lovetolicktwat, jerkonher, franklyhorny and 3 others
I hope my wife gets recognised soon

IMG_2274.jpeg IMG_2360.png IMG_2379.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, lovetolicktwat, HrdRob and 32 others
No undoing that. You played with fire and got burnt so to speak. But, ultimately you were hoping to be a cuck so this could turn out to work in your favor. The guy knows you're primed for cucking, he also works with your wife. I assume that because of the chats that he has similar fantasies and interests - and finds her attractive. So the deck is stacked in your favor, or his favor more like it. Continue the conversation and see if you can coerce him into making a move. Does he work/interact with her regularly already?

• Love
Reactions: slavecplTX, lovetolicktwat, domblk and 5 others
Keep in mind, too, that he may be a complete bullshitter. He may have run her photo through the app that uses some shitty facial recognition that pulls up profiles like those you may see in LinkedIn. In my more naive days, someone did that to mine suggesting that he had worked with her when she was an intern years ago. It became clear as the discussions went on that he had not worked with her but found her resume online. He was cool about things and wasn't looking to cause trouble.

Reactions: franklyhorny and littlesmallie
encasedforfun said:
No undoing that. You played with fire and got burnt so to speak. But, ultimately you were hoping to be a cuck so this could turn out to work in your favor. The guy knows you're primed for cucking, he also works with your wife. I assume that because of the chats that he has similar fantasies and interests - and finds her attractive. So the deck is stacked in your favor, or his favor more like it. Continue the conversation and see if you can coerce him into making a move. Does he work/interact with her regularly already?
Agreed. It sounds like he knows who she is and they have interacted. She works in Human Resources, so it could have been anything from a benefit perspective as she works with a lot of the organization. He mentioned where her office was located in the building before Covid and she started working from home.

Reactions: baddy145
OverSharer said:
Keep in mind, too, that he may be a complete bullshitter. He may have run her photo through the app that uses some shitty facial recognition that pulls up profiles like those you may see in LinkedIn. In my more naive days, someone did that to mine suggesting that he had worked with her when she was an intern years ago. It became clear as the discussions went on that he had not worked with her but found her resume online. He was cool about things and wasn't looking to cause trouble.
I am pretty sure it is legit as he had details about where her office was located in the building before they went to work from home. I only know his first name, if he gave a real one. There are times I am terrified and our relationship will be over and times I am horny about all of it.

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, barbdwire, slavecplTX and 4 others
Pursue it! Get yourself cuckolded!

Reactions: flcuck, Davey cuck, slavecplTX and 2 others
mstevens75 said:
I think the suggestion by GFtoShare that you suggest to your online acquaintance that he seduce your wife, then assist him with doing so, is a good one. If your wife is self-conscious about having gained weight, I suggest assisting her in a program to lose weight. This might consist of buying her a gym membership and paying for a trainer. That could provide her with an opportunity to eventually take a lover, perhaps her trainer.

I also suggest viewing recognization of your wife by your on-line acquaintance as a source of opportunity, not a source of embarrassment. View it as an unexpected but positive development on your road to becoming her cuckold. Your wife may secretly be proud of having attracted an unknown online man who seems to have a sexual interest in her. This could result in them gradually becoming closer through correspondence.

Last edited:
Reactions: flcuck, slavecplTX, franklyhorny and 3 others
mstevens75 said:
Agreed. It sounds like he knows who she is and they have interacted. She works in Human Resources, so it could have been anything from a benefit perspective as she works with a lot of the organization. He mentioned where her office was located in the building before Covid and she started working from home.
My best advice would be to continue the conversation with him, and be perfectly honest. Tell him that you would appreciate his discretion in terms of not sharing with her what you've done. However make it clear that you have no problem with him pursuing her sexually.

Have you spoken with him since he told you about knowing her? I feel like he wouldn't have shared that information unless he had some sort of an agenda.

Reactions: slavecplTX, franklyhorny, mstevens75 and 2 others
If your wife knows of your desire, perhaps you should ask her if she is interested in anyone she works with. You could mention that you have heard that several of the guys have a big cock and include his name. At the same time encourage him to flirt with her. Maybe in few months something will happen.

Reactions: baddy145, Baroney, slavecplTX and 3 others
CuckedHusband said:
I hope my wife gets recognised soon

IMG_2274.jpeg IMG_2360.png IMG_2379.jpeg
im wanking hard over you both super sexy xx

• Love
Reactions: Aherles, HotAZCouple, barbdwire and 5 others
As my wife wont fuck other guys, Interestingly one of my kinks has become not only showing off her pics to strangers online (censored pics so no face) but also meeting other husbands with pics and vids of their wife naked. I go to their home, we strip and we wank looking at pics and watching videos of each other's partners. Great watching a guy shoot his load looking at my wife on video. I have made sure the guys I meet live at least 10 miles away so no chance that they will recognise my wife

However, Back in 2017ish when Craigslist still allowed personal adverts, I was feeling randy and saw a guy wanting to meet and watch a guy wank over photos and videos of his wife. I contacted him and it turned out he only lived a 5 minute walk away. I was so turned on by the risk of him knowing my wife I agreed to meet him and walked to his home. We had a good time and both shot our loads looking at the other's nude wife pics. Coincidentally though that evening I was on a local facebook page and i saw a post. I regonised the photo as his wife. I checked out her facebook page and I was correct it was her. What was better it said she worked in the local supermarket. Everytime I went in I looked out for her but it took several visits before I saw her in an aisle. I approached her and asked her where an item was and she led me there -- I followed wondering what she would say if she knew I had seen her naked pics. I saw her a few more times but never said anything.

• Love
Reactions: wmjacking, wishfish, bristolguy and 13 others
mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
It’s hot though, right?! Knowing someone she possibly works with regularly, can think of nothing but your wife’s naked tits/nipples, and pussy, every time he sees her. Maybe someday he’ll pull up her pics, and show them to her, then she’ll see he “owns” her naked tits and pussy on his phone.

Reactions: franklyhorny, Icleanup and mstevens75
So he and I messaged back and forth last night. He sent me a picture of her on camera during a Zoom call they were both on Monday. I still don’t know how close they are at work or if they are in the same department. I think he gave me a fake name.

He said it was so hot seeing her on camera and knowing that he was the only person in the meeting that had seen her naked. He said it made him hard the entire meeting at work and he was rubbing his cock under his desk.

The other cool part is that I have always used a fake name for Mary. Now that he is calling her by her real name, it seems even hotter. He said he wants to keep seeing new pics of her and wants to keep stroking to her. I told him I want that too and think we should see if we can take it even further.

Mike

• Love
Reactions: vinny56, Creampielvr, Cuckcoupleslave and 11 others