my wife with my dad

• Thread starterindigo10
  • Start date
Jaandaj said:
I had the wife talked into doing my dad. She said I had to set it up. I never found the nerve.
It is good to see so many others with the same ideas.
When she was 40 I did get her to fuck an 81y/o it was hot just not same as if it would have been dad, or an uncle as far as that goes

I understand your frustration. I really wanted my dad to fuck my wife but Kate would not make the first move. Dad had to make the first move. Kate was very willing to first with him and let him see down her tops and up her skirts. I even considered showing my dad pics of Kate with other men so he would know that she fucks other guys and that I am okay with it. I never found the nerve either.

I did show my dad naked pics of Kate (which really excited Kate) but he still never got the hint that he could fuck her. Kate loved being around my dad after she knew he had seen nude pics of her. Kate loved that my dad knew that she keeps her pussy shaved completely smooth.

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, leahswannabe, toolman2c and 6 others
I did show my dad naked pics of Kate

How so... what were the circumstances, I mean? Did you bring out a photo album? Did you leave pics out for him to find?

I'd like to hear more about your ol' man seeing your wife naked.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, robandkate and SquirmingSub
solo-mon said:
How so... what were the circumstances, I mean? Did you bring out a photo album? Did you leave pics out for him to find?

In our case, we have a printed picture book of my wife's professionally taken photos. They are tastefully done and left out for adult visitors to see if they choose to.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
You should fuck her sister and mom.

Reactions: toolman2c and baddy145
solo-mon said:

When my dad was not responding to my wife trying to get him into bed I thought that if I showed him naked pics of her it might do two things; let him see what he was missing (lol) and let him know that him seeing her naked did not bother me. My mother had died ten years before this so we were not trying to get him to cheat on my mom. We just thought he might enjoy some hot young pussy.

This was before everyone had digital cameras, I took pics using 35mm film. We stored pics in photo albums. We had recently returned from one of our trips to Jamaica. I put the vacation pics in the photo album, then in the back, I put several pics of Kate. The pics of Kate started out with her in just cute, sexy vacation outfits, then some bikini and lingerie pics, then topless, then nude.

I went to have coffee with my dad one Saturday morning and I took the photo album to show him our vacation pics. I was letting my dad turn the pages. He was half interested in the legitimate vacation pics. When he got to the end he could tell that there were more pics just a page or two further. He turned the pages to see the first pics of Kate in cute outfits. He kept turning the pages.

When my dad got to the pics of Kate in bikinis and lingerie he began turning the pages more slowly. I mentioned that I had forgotten that those pics were in this album. Dad kept slowly turning the pages. When he got to the first pics of Kate topless he just stopped. I said, "Those are pretty nice aren't they" and he replied, "Yes, they are."

The page-turning became even slower LOL. The nude pics of Kate were 'tasteful' meaning she was just standing to pose for the camera...not spread-legs pics or anything like that. It was hot when my dad saw my wife completely naked and realized that Kate keeps her pussy smoothly shaved. Not many fathers-in-law know that about their daughter-in-law.

I thought about leaving the photo album with my dad so he could jerk off with the pics but I had not asked Kate about that. She loved the fact that I was going to show naked pics of her to my dad but I wasn't sure she would like it if I left them for his personal use. Kate loved going to visit my dad after she knew he had seen her completely naked.

When my dad still did not try to get into my wife's pants, I briefly considered showing him pics of her with other men but I just did not have the nerve. I was afraid it would change his relationship with Kate.

Rob

• Love
Reactions: leahswannabe, natasnaikul, toolman2c and 5 others
robandkate said:
When my dad was not responding to my wife trying to get him into bed I thought that if I showed him naked pics of her it might do two things; let him see what he was missing (lol) and let him know that him seeing her naked did not bother me. My mother had died ten years before this so we were not trying to get him to cheat on my mom. We just thought he might enjoy some hot young pussy.

This was before everyone had digital cameras, I took pics using 35mm film. We stored pics in photo albums. We had recently returned from one of our trips to Jamaica. I put the vacation pics in the photo album, then in the back, I put several pics of Kate. The pics of Kate started out with her in just cute, sexy vacation outfits, then some bikini and lingerie pics, then topless, then nude.

I went to have coffee with my dad one Saturday morning and I took the photo album to show him our vacation pics. I was letting my dad turn the pages. He was half interested in the legitimate vacation pics. When he got to the end he could tell that there were more pics just a page or two further. He turned the pages to see the first pics of Kate in cute outfits. He kept turning the pages.

When my dad got to the pics of Kate in bikinis and lingerie he began turning the pages more slowly. I mentioned that I had forgotten that those pics were in this album. Dad kept slowly turning the pages. When he got to the first pics of Kate topless he just stopped. I said, "Those are pretty nice aren't they" and he replied, "Yes, they are."

The page-turning became even slower LOL. The nude pics of Kate were 'tasteful' meaning she was just standing to pose for the camera...not spread-legs pics or anything like that. It was hot when my dad saw my wife completely naked and realized that Kate keeps her pussy smoothly shaved. Not many fathers-in-law know that about their daughter-in-law.

I thought about leaving the photo album with my dad so he could jerk off with the pics but I had not asked Kate about that. She loved the fact that I was going to show naked pics of her to my dad but I wasn't sure she would like it if I left them for his personal use. Kate loved going to visit my dad after she knew he had seen her completely naked.

When my dad still did not try to get into my wife's pants, I briefly considered showing him pics of her with other men but I just did not have the nerve. I was afraid it would change his relationship with Kate.

Rob
That's awesome you guys are great

Reactions: toolman2c and robandkate
That's a pretty bold move. I love the fact she was on board with it.

Do you sense any change in his behavior toward your wife since then? Maybe catch him staring at her in a lead manner.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and robandkate
solo-mon said:
That's a pretty bold move. I love the fact she was on board with it.

Do you sense any change in his behavior toward your wife since then? Maybe catch him staring at her in a lead manner.

Kate loved it. She had been trying to seduce him so she had let his see her tits down her loose tops several times but he had never seen her topless. She had also shown my dad her legs many times in short skirts but he had never seen her smooth pussy. She loved that my dad had seen her completely naked...tits, ass, pussy-slit, everything.

Dad always liked what he saw when he looked at Kate. That's why I thought that with a little encouragement he might fuck her. Sadly my dad passed away a couple of years ago without ever experiencing one of my wife's fantastic blowjobs or getting to cum in her hot pussy. He really missed out on having a very horny young girlfriend to fuck.

• Love
Reactions: leahswannabe, natasnaikul, toolman2c and 2 others
the whole idea is like a story from erotica ! just gets everyone hard .... keep it on till its all good and enjoyable for all of you..

Reactions: firedogg81
slimwhiteboy said:
I was dressing my bride for my father when she was just 23. He would regularly date my wife on weekends and they often required me to watch her "real man" fuck her properly. Many times she would go panty less with short skits and heels. It was expected that he have privileges with her when and where he wanted. I would have her stocking monogrammed with his initials and clean them by hand respectfully after he pumped his huge loads into his young daughter in law.

where was your mother at the time?

WOW

Hi lnohhnvm,

as robandkate said his mother died ten years before - make it eleven and a half since the post was from May 2020. ;)

But if you ask where such a thing could happen while the mom is still around then yes, it can! i for example had unwillingly a kind of similar experience when my Mistress Wife Rose wanted to have a baby ... and since i wasn't able to fulfill Her wish my Daddy volunteered to give Her the original dna right from the source.

Now, i don't want to hijack this thread but since my parents have been swingers even my Mom didn't see any reason why She shouldn't accept my half sister as Her legitimate granddaughter...

Yours,
sissy moan

lnohhnvm said:
where was your mother at the time?

robandkate said:

Reactions: toolman2c
This goes back years ago when I was dating my wife, she was 18 and I was 20. I did have some fantasies about my then 48 yo dad fucking her. I couldn't help but think that my dad like a lot of other dads, get perverted thoughts about fucking their sons hot young GF's. I'd see my dad being really friendly, and every time he looked at her, I'd imagine him stripping her, wondering what her sweet 18 yo pussy looked like. So, I was jacking off fantasizing about how excited my dad would be fucking her. Let's get gross and imagine being your dads clean up cuckold. WOW! licking up your dads slimy cum load from your wife, or GF.

• Love
Reactions: chelseacd, baddy145, natasnaikul and 2 others
That's awesome. My wife got fucked by my uncle.

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, sc_david, chelseacd and 6 others
cuck72 said:
This goes back years ago when I was dating my wife, she was 18 and I was 20. I did have some fantasies about my then 48 yo dad fucking her. I couldn't help but think that my dad like a lot of other dads, get perverted thoughts about fucking their sons hot young GF's. I'd see my dad being really friendly, and every time he looked at her, I'd imagine him stripping her, wondering what her sweet 18 yo pussy looked like. So, I was jacking off fantasizing about how excited my dad would be fucking her. Let's get gross and imagine being your dads clean up cuckold. WOW! licking up your dads slimy cum load from your wife, or GF.

I know how you felt, thinking about your dad getting to fuck your hot young gf. I jerked off a lot thinking about my sexy wife being my dad's secret gf. I love watching Kate flirt with my dad and show off for him.

Your comment about licking up your dad's slimy cum is one of the things I was looking forward to. I thought it would be very erotic to get to taste the very sperm that formed me. I would have licked Kate clean every time my dad fucked her.

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, baddy145, toolman2c and 1 other person
CUCKOLDOFLATINA said:
That's awesome. My wife got fucked by my uncle.

That sounds like a hot story.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72 and toolman2c
robandkate said:
I know how you felt, thinking about your dad getting to fuck your hot young gf. I jerked off a lot thinking about my sexy wife being my dad's secret gf. I love watching Kate flirt with my dad and show off for him.

Your comment about licking up your dad's slimy cum is one of the things I was looking forward to. I thought it would be very erotic to get to taste the very sperm that formed me. I would have licked Kate clean every time my dad fucked her.
I love my very sick nasty perverted clean up fantasies. I also have one where my 30 yo son watches a couple of his friends fuck his mother's hairy old 60 yo cunt. Then they have my son lick up his friends slimy cum from his mother's hairy old pussy. I also get off thinking of being a clean-up laughed at cuckold for my sons' friends.

But OH YES! was hard thinking back about my dad making me a cleanup cuckold.

• Love
Reactions: KingsTroop, baddy145 and toolman2c
indigo10 said:
Thanks to everyone who's weighed in on this. I'll provide some additional details when I have more time, but just wanted to note that my mom and dad have been divorced for many years, and he stopped seeing his long-time woman friend several months ago, so there are no elements of cheating going on. My wife and I have always made a point of trying to avoid any situations where there seemed to be potential to hurt others' relationships or our own. Other than my twinges of feelings, which I suspect add a bit to the eroticism, I think the situation's OK. Very unusual, but OK.
hey man , he may have stopped seeing his gf After he started fucking ur wife and found they both ws Hooked on each other, that everything fit "just rite" and real exciting hiding it from U, i bet she/they truely enjoyed U getting sloppy seconds fron Dad, U may have eat their 'cream pie' many times.. Please telll of how now U realize U ate dads cum from her.. WOW this is soo hot,, exciting..

I love the posts on this topic. The idea of having your dad move in with you and taking over as the alpha male of the household is such a turn on.

Reactions: cuck72