• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New boyfriend?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve sounds as if you and Sue have had the beginning of what is sure to be much more direct and open conversations over the holiday weeks before she sees Paul again. If it is truly your desire to be the beta-man withing the sexual aspects of the relationship and you have continued to encourage Sue to explore having an Alpha-Man in your stead when it comes to the sexual intercourse. If Paul is "Mr. Right" from an Alpha-Man stand point than I would think that Sue is correct, you will truly need to accept that which you have indicated that you desired, that you wanted and that you have encouraged Sue to explore and that you will need to find a way to be more comfortable with everything that is currently happening and that which will happen in the future. You and Sue seem to have tentatively agreed that you would begin to wear condoms beginning New Years and that you will no longer be cumming inside of her during intercourse giving that privilege exclusively to Paul and based on what you said in your most recent post that it would seem that Sue is considering the concept of you no longer having intercourse with her beginning Summer of 2015 at a point were she would become fully exclusive to Paul as she would like to derive all of her sexual pleasure from the Alpha-Man within your mutually creative three-way relationship as it continues to develop and evolve over time. As I mentioned in a previous post, the creative relationship is beginning to seem much more poly leaning with a cuckold/denial twist.

Do you truly want to become the beta-man moving forward? Are you ready for this to last at least throughout the 2015 calendar year? Have you thought about what it would be like if this current scenario extends well beyond the 2015 calendar year and becomes what could/would consider the new normal for the relationship?

Sue is right that for the sake of everyone involved, consideration to your own feeling, Sue's feelings and for all fairness to Paul, it would be good that you all three be on the same page moving forward from this point. If I was you, I would recommend that once you and Sue come to a firm understanding of the direction moving forward that the three of you sit down together for a very open honest conversation laying all the cards on the table. This would be the time for the three of you to be on the same page.

I am sure that many of us on this forum wish you the best and we look forward to hearing what direction your truly decide of take.

Last edited:
Dana - only a minute free to answer your question. I know that both our kids have already talked about summer opportunities job-wise elsewhere so maybe that's what Sue is thinking. I didn't push her on it as I was just kind of surprised and still am in some ways. But I can tell you that I think you may have misread or misunderstood what I wrote - she was only talking about staying a night or two with Paul during the week, not outright moving in with him - so not sure if I misstated things your your imagination got the best of you.

Squirming - I'll have to take a bit more time to reply to you later or tomorrow, but yes, Sue's basic gist is that I either need to accept that I want to fulfill my beta-desires and by doing so, relax about letting Paul take the alpha-role - or we need to back up a bit - and that seems to match your summary too so I guess I will have some soul-searching to do over the next week and a half.

SoonToBe said:
Squirming - I'll have to take a bit more time to reply to you later or tomorrow, but yes, Sue's basic gist is that I either need to accept that I want to fulfill my beta-desires and by doing so, relax about letting Paul take the alpha-role - or we need to back up a bit - and that seems to match your summary too so I guess I will have some soul-searching to do over the next week and a half.

Steve thank you for taking the time for the brief reply. Looking forward to your additional thoughts and feeling as you continue to share with the forum.

SoonToBe said:
....."I asked her what she meant and she said that 'for now' that she just wants to know that she CAN spend the night at his place and that she only wants to leave just a few things there - like some extra panties, some stockings and she giggled and added "some panty liners" and laughed out loud. I told her that it sounded like she was moving in there tomorrow (exaggerating, yes) and she smiled and then said "no, that won't be till the summer maybe" and then she added "lets just see how everything works out" - and then she said "starting with New Years Eve."

Steve, again if if what you write is what you said, and what Sue said, then Dana may be closer to to reading her intentions than you are.

So that in response to your "It's sounds like yoe are moving in [to Pauls] tomorrow, " Sue said: "no, that won't be till the summer maybe" ..... "lets just see how things work out."

As Squirming says, communication is key. Listening is also key, so you are not shocked when it happens.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Steve,
At New Year it seems everyone tries to map out the time ahead and their new intentions with a precision which is seldom adhered to for more than a few weeks. As far as we know from your comments, Paul is not even aware that you will be using condoms from January. Further denials, for short or extended periods he is further not aware of. So far his Bull qualities seem more in Sue's imagination than his mind so thoughts of preserving his ego if you go too far and need to pull back in some way seem a little strange to me. I still think he may be the slowest ship in your convoy. His comments and actions so far suggest he still can't quite believe where he is and is willing to do whatever fits to stay aboard. The danger from my perspective seems to be that he will increasingly become emotionally attached to Sue and find it more difficult to disengage. This would get worse if extended overnight stays at his house become the norm. Of course it may be that Sue has already discussed her plans with him and they are now only waiting to implement them. This seems extremely unlikely to me as it would indicate a far deeper issue that would be far out of Sue's character to date.

Over the years, you have received many words of comment and advice, often wildly contradicting and only based on the short data set that you yourself have given us. If Sue, or her cohorts, is reading any of this thread it would seem strange that she is getting her ideas for a coordinated action plan from it. More likely she is putting things out there to see how you react. The thing is, you have difficulty yourself in saying no, or even, maybe not to her. This is a problem when Sue is truly leading and an even bigger one if Paul is secretly a real bull and feeding Sue his ideas for her to pass to you. So far you are not planning to do anything next year that you have not done before with her previous lovers. If you get the point that you do, you must be aware that you may be opening doors in 2015 that you both might find difficult to close. There are some things that can't be undone. If you are increasingly willing to let Sue lead, then your responsibility does not become zero, it becomes the voice of reason and caution that says no or, not yet sometimes. It is a role that Sue understands because it is a role she has lived more than you in the last 30 years. You are both exploring new roles and the potential for getting it wrong is increased if either of you is not completely open about how you really feel about events as you plan and execute them.

Having said all that, I hope you both have a great Christmas together with your family. With the house full, you may find it difficult to raise Sue to the heights where she really lets go, but I hope you get one more chance to really do that together before the New Year starts.

Last edited:
The beauty of all of this Stb is that you can stop it at any time and bring Sue back if you want. You have a great relationship and an open line of communication that mies you different than most. I agree with Sue. Time to put aside your uncertainty, let her lead you where she wants, she knows you will enjoy it! She is trying to tell you she is ready to try getting all of her penetration from her new man so give in, it wont be a bad thing, it will be a new high for you both, and if you negotiate for blowjobs, i bet Sue makes them so good and you excitement will be sooo high that it wont be missed! Time to let her lead.

Very good, Peak.
Very good observation if I may say so

I believe this is the longest post I have seen from you, and you obviously have put a lot of thought into it. I would add nothing more.

Cheers, harry

So very true, Steve does receive a wide range of view points often contradicting although many of those view points are based on the specific information provided by Steve and the assorted experiences each of us have had. It will be interesting to see how the remainder of this year goes for Steve and Sue as well as what the future may hold for the two or even three of them.

Well, some time to post finally.

Peak - I agree with your summary that Paul surely isn't a bull or even a dominant/aggressive kind of guy. But from what I've seen of them together and what I've "felt" from him when I've talked with him, he doesn't have any designs or long-term goals regarding Sue. Actually when I asked her about it, she said that they are both very non-commital and that she says "he just wants to have fun". I surely recognize that the more they are together, the more they are going to want to be and the more bonding that will occur between them. I do not have any answer yet on how we are going to balance this or what guidelines we should follow just yet.

Going back to the moving-into-his-place subject, I don't think there's any doubt that she is referring to just a night or two, I think her reference to what she'd want to leave there supports that so to me. I have gone back and re-read and remembered the conversation and I don't feel any concern about the extreme that Dana suggested but that's not to say that again, it's a concern about the overall pace of things.

She's calmed me down and has continued to say that we don't have to do things that we're not ready for and that if I wasn't ready for her to have spent the night with him last Wednesday, then I should have said something about it. And she was pretty pointed about that saying that I need to know that i can speak up and that not everything has to be positive and in agreement with her. I told her she was right and she asked me again what I wanted.

It is getting easier for me to talk to her openly about this. I mean it is just not uncomfortable talking about it any more even if it takes me a little bit to feel like I can open up. But she'd led me there and I looked at her and I just told her that it's not easy for me to accept what I want sometimes and I told her that I valued our sexual relationship and that at times I am concerned both about missing it as well as it's subsequent return. She asked me how i felt last Wednesday night and whether I enjoyed myself when I masturbated. I told her I did and she asked me if I "really did" and whether I felt good afterwards. I was honest and told her that I loved it and that the more I thought about her that the better it was and that yes in the end it was nicely satisfying. She told me she loved knowing what I was doing and knowing that she was turning me on by what she was doing and she told me that wouldn't change. And she turned to me and asked me "will that fulfill you the way you apparently want to be?".

It was the big question asked in her way, was that enough to keep me satisfied feeling the way we do about each other. Before I could answer her she kissed me and told me that it turned her on that I was really looking inward at what I wanted and again (I guess if you repeat it enough ....) she said that it was okay if this turned me on.

I know we seem to be going back and forth all the time on this - and the nearest i can explain how I feel is what I told her. That I'm in a way, scared to let go and let it happen. She was incredibly understanding and she said that she too was scared in her own way and that she said she understood how scary this might be for me. She kissed me and said that she loved me for giving her the okay to enjoy her time with Paul and she told me that she understood how I both want to and don't want to start using condoms at the same time. I looked at her and I complimented her on how well she seems to know me and she smiled and just said "it's because I love you".

At one point I turned the question back to her. What was she thinking and why did it seem like we were moving so fast. In the minutes that followed she told me that it only seems fast to me. What she said next surprised me but also elated me. She looked at me and said that she was "just talking" about staying over with him next summer and it was what she said next that made me realize things - she said that this is the first time she's enjoying thinking and fantasizing about the kinds of things she wants to see and do. She said that she's known now - for almost 8 years - of the things that I've been thinking and fantasizing about and that she's now feeling like she's enjoying the same. Just as she says she enjoyed sharing her fantasies of "what might have happened" in the past, this is some of the same. I was smiling as she said it and she hugged me and said "so it's just me thinking" but then she pulled away a bit and looked at me and said "but it's not to say it's only fantasy" and she said that in some ways her thoughts about what would have happened make her horny because she knows that they might or could have happened and so, the same applies elsewhere.

And that's when she came back to saying that I didn't object to last Wednesday and she looked at me and said "was it okay that it happened?" and a second later she added "were you ready for that?".

I had to stop for a moment because she made sense. She's asked I had said okay, so I guess I was ready for it. In a way it made me feel more at ease.

We kissed and held each other for a moment and she whispered again how she is enjoying what is going on and how she is trying to make it good for me and her at the same time. When our hug broke she looked at me and said "so, are you ready?". "For what?" and she answered "New Years Eve?". I nodded yes and she said "what about the rest?". I told her that I still wanted to do it and that I hoped it wasn't going to hurt us but that I did want to still continue to move to becoming the beta-man for her. She kissed me again and then said "then you need to stop resisting and let it happen". A second later she added "you can always talk to me if you need to if it's not good". She kissed me and then said to me "do you want me to tell Paul?". I asked her when she was seeing him next and she smiled coyly and said "well, I was thinking of getting out of work early on Tuesday". Then she looked at me and said "you could come over his place?". The implication was clear, that maybe tomorrow I'll be 'fessing up to Paul, still not sure about that.

What I will end with is the feeling I still have that while Paul may still not be Mr. Right for her, that she feels enough desire and comfort with him to let her desires play out. I again have continued to notice a lack of her professing to want to "fall for him". Instead her desires appear to be focusing more on more comfort and sexual interaction with him with no doubt that she definitely wants the increasing exclusivity as part of that. Which brings me to Squirming's post.

If I get the feelings I want out of the beta-role, then I will likely have no issues in letting it continue. I still find myself with a strange curiosity about what it will be like - in some ways, I think it may be very enlightening as even now, a lot of our relationship and interaction is very sexually oriented. Indeed, a lot of energy over the past 30 years has been geared around my wanting to get into her panties. To remove that from the equation and to re-center ourselves in the other closeness that we both clearly feel and recognize is very arousing to me despite what it means. Whether this is something that can be fulfilling from a relationship perspective and even replace our earlier sexual interaction - I'm not sure just yet. As it always has been, the thought and actual experience of denial has been incredibly fulfilling, I'm just not sure how long that fulfillment will last for. Can it last for all of 2015? A part of me is crazy turned on to think that Paul might be the only one to cum in her next year. I'm hard just typing this. Beyond that, that by the end of the year that he might be the only one doing anything sexual with her is one step beyond that. As Sue would say, it's a fantasy and desire and a turn-on to think about. I suppose the real answer is that if it works for us, fulfills both of us and doesn't leave us wanting more or more importantly, leave us lacking something - then the answer is that for as long as it works.

Steve,
Another great post, albeit towards the end fuelled a little by lust rather than logic. It may well be that you can start by getting the feelings that you want out of the beta role, but you will be allowing others to wither on the vine. The memory of what you will be giving up will inevitably fade as time wears on. The visceral feeling you will experience at first will slowly fade into normality as the months wear on. So slowly you may not even notice it, and there, like the frog being slowly boiled alive, lies the danger.

You will only be able to recover the feeling by a few ways. One is to stop everything, maybe being ****** into it, say, if Paul decides to bail out, or if you or Sue call a halt. This seems unlikely. Another is to reset at regular intervals. In her dominant role these would be entirely at Sue's choosing, and may even involve you being bound in some way, but it would mean you both feeling at least one overwhelming bareback orgasm, leaving the stark knowledge freshly alive in you of just what you have traded for your beta feelings. These sessions would be a reconnection for Sue but a recalibration for you. Bittersweet probably.

The last route would to maintain the intensity by escalation. The route chosen in so many unrealistic stories but one which would maintain the 'rush' all year if you both chose to do so. I would maintain this latter route carries the greatest risk. It may stretch your relationship beyond the point of elasticity, with no way back and no sustainable way forward. Ironically, if Paul were truly an experienced Bull, this risk would be reduced as a real Bull would ensure your relationship was maintained, it being the foundation for his activities.

Still, at this point, I can't blame you for day dreaming. It must be mightily exciting. Just keep track of the reality when you start.

She kicked me out of the bedroom for being so antsy and told me to go to the other bedroom and sleep there.
Funny, our son is still up and I just told him "she said I was snoring" and he laughed.

We talked when she came home from shopping with our daughter. Sometimes they're inseparable. I will be working from home tomorrow and she'll be coming home after work and then both of us are going to Paul's. I didn't ask about dinner as the conversation quickly moved to her asking me if she should tell Paul or whether she should lead the way in the conversation. I told her that would be helpful and she asked me what I was ready to tell him.

Rather than answer her I looked at her and asked her if she really thought it would be good for me/us if I told him and I asked her how, from his standpoint, does it make me look? I couldn't figure out how to ask it any differently. She looked at me for a moment and then said she understood. She said "you're worried you won't look like as much of a man to him because this stuff turns you on?". It wasn't exactly right (or was it?) but I guess the look on my face said yes. She turned to me and said that she would surely help me tell Paul that it turns her on too and that it's something she wants to do too. I told her I still wasn't sure but that would help and that I thought I would try. She looked at me and said "baby, if you really want to do this, then yes, I think it'd be good for all of us if you could say it and let things happen". I know I looked at her as she said that and I'm not sure if I saw it or it was in my head but I swear she had a concerned look at first and then a smile at the end. "I'm going to tell him that I think it's romantic that you will do this for me" and then she added "but I do think you should tell him".

And so - that is the plan. And yes, I am nervous.

So, that's why I'm so antsy. I just am trying to think of what to say and how to say it. He knows we play a bit with denial so that's an opening I can use but I'm just not sure how I come out and say that it would turn me on if he was the only one to cum in my wife. I suppose I can say it just like that but I am really going to need the right scene.

Peak - yeah, I understand your post. Once you scratch this itch, is it more intense the next time. I can only say that, so far at least, Paul seems as you put it - confused and curious about what's going on - but at the same time, I am quite sure Sue is calming him and guiding him as there is certainly no lack of comfort together. I know that to many my acquiescence and even admitted self-desire to go back to using condoms with Sue seems crazy - but I cannot deny the arousal I feel knowing what it means and thinking about it every time we have sex now. I don't quite know why I want this, in some ways I still get my release in the best way possible, but I know that it also seems to crazily fulfill my desire to be denied something by her sexually. Obviously I have considered the next steps and I do note that just as she's backed away from the "falling for my lover" desire, I sense that she's perhaps backed away from the extreme in terms of exclusivity. Indeed our last mention was for "some time this summer", which, by the way matches up with optimistic hopes that our kids will land jobs that will allow us to continue our fun.

The other thing, for me at least, is not just to see Paul's reaction when I come around to telling him but to see how his behavior changes, etc. I understand that he could misread this desire by Sue as something more or something that doesn't match up. My hope is that I'll be able to figure out something to say to preclude this.

More tomorrow.

Simple is always better. Hey, its your and Sue's kink/fetish; its what turns you both on for now, so Paul you will be the only one cumming in her after new years. We both think its hot and who knows what else that might lead to in the future as long as we still enjoy it.

Well, I lay in bed last night stroking myself and enjoying the arousal at trying to think of how to tell Paul - and in the end, I think I decided to just go for it and tell him that we enjoy denial-play a lot and that as part of it, that I'll be using condoms with her. In my head I'm going to play it up that this is something that excites me to give to Sue because I know it excites and intensifies what she's doing.

Hoping to keep it simple without going too far - and also hoping that once I start, that it either becomes easier to say or - that Sue joins the conversation and helps ease it along. And then, I'm not sure but I guess I'm going to stick around Paul's place while they have some fun together. I wish I could "see" how that is going to be after I/we tell him what she wants me to tell him.

I guess I knew this day was approaching and now it's here.

And I am also growing more and more aware of the date. We have always shared a Christmas-eve-fuck. I am figuring at least 2x over this weekend and then, I'm actually a little nervous typing this - but I am hoping for 2x on New Years eve as our final time bare for now. So yes, that's 5x more I'll have her bare before 2015 gets here.

Far2 - just saw your post and that is the gist of what I'd decided too - to keep it simple and convey to Paul that this is something we both enjoy.

It is good to hear that you will be coming forward to express how you feel and what you desire to Paul directly with the support of Sue. Paul will need to know that you both desire and what it. Hopefully it will make everything that much more comfortable moving forward between the three of you. Good luck with your conversation, I am sure that we are all looking forward to reading how it goes.

Saw your update and I have to say that it's been hard for me to focus on work today thinking about later.

I'm not completely sure of how I am hoping Paul will be after telling him. I don't particularly see him taking an aggressive/dominant or being more of a bull-type. That would probably be good for me, but at the same point I can say that I wouldn't be upset if he did so a bit as I think I could appreciate/enjoy it a bit. It's actually Sue who I'm sort of more curious about if/how she'll evolve as part of this. I know that she started to push a bit more in terms of what she shares with me. She mentioned the stuff that I formerly found "icky" to hear about. I think she knows that in some ways those parts are uncomfortable but are also at the same time incredibly arousing to me. I hope that I find it easier and that I want to hear it more from her but I also hope that she finds a way to do it - tease or taunt however. I'd like her to feel like she can share more of what is going on with me, especially as a way of - in my head - supplementing to bring us that closeness and excitement/angst/tension that I am loving.

Steve,
I think you both need to be honest but circumspect with Paul. In truth the sperm denial thing is really a Sue turn on that you support. You support it because you enjoy the denial, not because you particularly like condoms. Sue likes it because she gets her best orgasms when she feels her lover come inside her and likes it more if it is exclusive. She is doing this because she wants to and she is dominant in this with you. You support it party because you like it but mainly because you like being the beta with her. It continues as long as you both enjoy it but in truth it has nothing to do with the actions of Paul. He may witness it but otherwise there is no change for him. As such it shouldn't be a big deal for him. Explain the minimum and move past it.

peakmb said:
Steve,
I think you both need to be honest but circumspect with Paul. In truth the sperm denial thing is really a Sue turn on that you support. You support it because you enjoy the denial, not because you particularly like condoms. Sue likes it because she gets her best orgasms when she feels her lover come inside her and likes it more if it is exclusive. She is doing this because she wants to and she is dominant in this with you. You support it party because you like it but mainly because you like being the beta with her. It continues as long as you both enjoy it but in truth it has nothing to do with the actions of Paul. He may witness it but otherwise there is no change for him. As such it shouldn't be a big deal for him. Explain the minimum and move past it.

Peak you do have a point in your post; Steve and Sue do need to present a confident and complimentary approach when it comes to there discussion with Paul. While Paul may not be the dominate aggressive type commonly referenced as a bull of sorts, based on how Steve has described him, Paul does sound like the type of guy that could develop and maintain a creative friend with benefits type relationship with Sue and Steve respectively. If Paul is anything like some other men I have known with this lifestyle I have a feeling from my own personal experience that Paul will likely develop a much more intimately sexually intense connection with Sue once he knows that he and Sue will be exclusive when it comes to fluid bonding as he will be the only man to be bare with Sue. Steve and Sue seen to have come a long way as there relationship has continued to evolve. What Steve and Sue as a couple seek to make reality is very similar to the scenario in which my wife and I have considered.

Peak/Squirm - yes I think that is the best course of action - the KISS principle - keep it simple stupid.

I'm getting a bit nervous - Sue should be home in about another hour and a half and we'll then head up to Paul's. She's said that it'll be good for me to get to know him better and see where he lives and such - including telling him too. I think you're right, that as long as we present it as something we both want to do, that should hopefully make it all easier.

Wish me luck.

SoonToBe said:
Peak/Squirm - yes I think that is the best course of action - the KISS principle - keep it simple stupid.

I'm getting a bit nervous - Sue should be home in about another hour and a half and we'll then head up to Paul's. She's said that it'll be good for me to get to know him better and see where he lives and such - including telling him too. I think you're right, that as long as we present it as something we both want to do, that should hopefully make it all easier.

Wish me luck.

Steve good luck tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread