New boyfriend?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's 5pm and she's due home any time now. I got showered and dressed- still no idea what we're doing for dinner but I suspect we'll stop for something on the way, if I can manage to eat. My nervousness has risen in the past 30 minutes as I've watched the clock ticking away.

STB
Hope all went well tonight, and you told Paul that you and Sue would like this to happen.
and what you and Sue to happen after the new year.
keep us posted.

Busy this morning here but had a few moments.

Last night was awkward at first but Sue really eased the conversation and I told him that as something that turns both of us on, that I'm going to begin using condoms with her in 2015. I actually started it out by saying that I found myself turned on by feeling a bit jealous and envious at being denied and told him it was something we'd done before but now that we felt comfortable with him, that we both wanted to try it again. He was a bit puzzled at first until she told him that "giving you something he doesn't get to have" turns him on. And she explained a bit more about how it makes her feel to know that I am wanting and enjoying this (her emphasizing that it's what I wanted) He said it wasn't what he expected but as he thought about it and Sue turned to him and added "it'll make things really hot between us" he sort of said "if that's what you guys want".

She waited until after the awkward discussion was over before she left to go "get more comfortable". We both knew what she would come back wearing as he and I opened a beer. At one point he said thank-you to me and said he thought it mustn't have been easy. But I told him it was something that seemed to intensify things between Sue and I and he said that he could see that since coming to see how the two of us are together. He laughed and said that he hadn't met 2 people who were as open-minded sexually as we seemed to be. It did ease the talking and he seemed to get more comfortable telling me how hot he thought it was that Sue would be so open to being with him and said that he thought it was crazy that she was going to come down almost naked and hang out with us. I told him what he already knew, that it helped her get in a totally sexual mood for him and that it turned me on to see it happen to her. He called me quite a husband as she came back down but when she came in we were speechless for a moment.

She stood there, yes, with just his dress-shirt on but it had only 2 buttons buttoned such that her breasts were almost on display and that the shirt just came together to barely cover her pussy and as she walked towards us, we could see all of her. She giggled and said "don't let me stop you".

I don't have time for all the details but suffice to say that I watched Paul pleasure Sue until she was limp and motionless beneath him after he brought her to an intense writing post-cum orgasm that may have even eclipsed what she's felt with me. I suspect the whole evening had really let her let go. She lay there afterwards limp and almost barely breathing. Paul looked at me and said "that was awesome" and she replied with a barely audible "uh huh" but she just lay there letting both of us look at her - I know it was an awkward moment for both of us and I actually was kind of concerned about what he might say at that moment but he turned to me and said "as long as you're cool with this, I'm okay man". At that Sue seemed to struggle to raise up onto her elbows as she still lay there with her legs still lewdly spread and now, Pauls cum oozing out of her.

I brought her home after they'd had another round togehter about 1:30am. She was barely awake but at the same time was eager to offer me "one more time with her". I know, maybe only 4x more.

It is always good to hear that everyone is on that same page with desires, needs and what is expected from the experience per say. Sounds as if you are on your way to the next step in the evolution within your relationship with Sue and the friendship with benefits that connects Paul to your relationship. It will not be long before it will be time for another new thread to be created.

STB
Sound's like you all are on the same page now, so we all look forward to reading where this take's you and Sue now.
all i can say is enjoy and keep us posted.
also wish you and your's a very xmas.

Steve, hopefully you and Sue had a great holiday with the family.

Happy Holidays everyone! I sincerely hope everyone is happy and healthy, that's the most important things.
Ours was quite nice - continued traditions with our kids and shared the fun of opening presents yesterday morning. Fortunately they totally enjoy sleeping late - so instead of the 7am's that were the norm when they were so young, now we shifted to about 10:30am before the coffee had sank in and everyone was up for the fiesta!

Reading back at what I posted, well, I certainly glossed over a lot of what went on with Paul. I will say that he responded with some distance and seemed to give the initial impression that it's a "if that gets you off, it's okay with me" kind of response so I'm not totally sure that he understands the "gift" he's being given just yet. But on the other hand, he surely enjoyed himself with Sue. She's even commented on how intensely she felt him that night and suggested that I had a role in that whether he consciously responded or not she giggled and said whatever, it felt awesome. I know that I probably shouldn't have but on the other hand, she genuinely wanted me when we got home. I was honestly nervous undressing her. Fortunately our son was out and our daughter was asleep. She was quite messy but when I went to go down on her she pulled me up and said she only had enough for one more time.

I know that I probably should have left her be and waited but honestly, I was too horny and she seemed to genuinely want me. She told me she wanted me to feel good and that she probably wouldn't cum with me but that she wanted me to. She teased me about how she felt and how much Paul had cum in her - she knew it turned me on. It didn't take me long - especially when she said she was serious, that I should just be quick. It sort of turned me on that this might be how it is in the not too distant future. She knew what I was thinking about and reminded me that I should enjoy it

I knew it was a trade-off - that Christmas Eve she confirmed she was surely too sore and "tired down there" to think of having more sex with me but she did promise that other than seeing (hopefully) again next Tuesday "just like this past one" that she wouldn't turn me down if I wanted her and she told me she wanted it to be good for me. She offered to keep me company and "help" if I wanted to masturbate but I told her that I would rather enjoy fucking her as much as I can. Keeping her promise, she was quite the partner last night and yes, at the end as we lay in bed last night enjoying the last of another Christmas day ending having sex, she did turn to me and tell me again that I should enjoy myself "these last few times".

We talked more today about her seeing him next week and she says that she thinks I should be happy that she wants to see him "especially if he's the one who's going to be pleasuring me in the future". She pulled me close and kissed me and giggled when she felt my cock had gotten harder and said "we'll talk about it later".

Last edited:
As always a very telling post. :)

Great job Stb! It was the perfect cuckold move to try and go down on her! She must have really wanted you or give you as much as she can before you go to condom restriction. That was very good of her. My guess is that she will be too sore for condom fucking in the future so clean up might be a good way to maintain sexual intimacy between you two. Can't wait to hear the details! Merry Christmas

One more thought, ever think about Sue and Paul reading some of the stories you like or Penthouse letters involving cuckold themes? Maybe then he would understand a bit better.

Last edited:
Far2 - I would agree with you, there are so many ways to achieve and maintain all forms of intimacy within a relationship including sexual intimacy even when intercourse is no longer part of the norm between a husband and a wife. Has been good to read the continued details of the evolution of Steve and his relationship with Sue as he embraces his beta desires and what could effectively become his denial and restrictions from intercourse as 2015 progresses. Also very good that Paul has been brought more into the loop as to Steve and Sues desires.

Steve,
I'm not sure a long term denial from Sue starting at any time is either likely or desirable from her perspective. She has said repeatedly so far that she wants to continue to satisfy you with her pussy, even if you are wearing a condom or even if she gets less or little out of it directly. I can see a short term thing working once or twice. Maybe before a holiday or some special event but not longer. The condom tease works best when you can feel her but not completely. Not feeling her at all is a different thing but it does allow the memory to fade. I don't think this is what Sue would want and the beta thing is all about what she wants and not you. On this point, I'm not sure that telling Paul that condom use is what you want is the whole truth. For one it leaves him with the view you are still running things, not true, and for two Sue gets a huge thrill from feeling only her lover's sperm inside her. I believe this thrill for her is greater than the denial thrill of condom use for you. Leaving it as you have may make Paul believe you are the only one with 'kinky' desires and that you are still running things, including him in an indirect way. He deserves to know just how much Sue wants all this and that she is the one directing pace and change at the moment.

While I am one to be respectful of everyone's view point, I am also the type to be very expressive when it can be done in a respective manner. Many of us that express our opinions and viewpoints come from a wide range of experiences levels, generations and cultures. I have read were some of us that post our views have had dominate, submissive, alpha, beta, cuckold and even denial experiences. You do need to sit back and realize that each of us that express our views make those expression based on our own past and what we think we may have gleamed from your posting through out the years more specifically on the post from this year leading up to Paul joining your relationship in the manner in which has has.

As to what I and or other may think Sue would like verse dislike is all about our individual experience and what we may have felt was conveyed in reading your post on this thread. As we have not spoken to, nor have we seen any published post by Sue's expressing her view point beyond what you have shared with us on the forum respectively, and considering we have followed your evolution over the years many of us may jump to conclusions which are not consistent with Sue's or your actual perspective and experiences. Inference by many us is not always a good thing although I am sure many of us enjoy various aspects if not all of your extended experiences. Some out there may see it has extreme while other may see it has mild or even typical in some cases depending on the aspect of the lifestyle we and Sue are exploring.

How we each interrupt denial (short term, longer term and/or even the level/type of denial) is a matter of what works for each couple within there on respective scenario. There are many of us that will try to read much more into your situation than you may have expressed. As per your prior post, you have on more then one occasion made it clear that you and Sue have both have previously spoken in-depth about her desire to have a deeper connection with with another man sexually verses having the multiple sex only type men. You also indicated that you wanted to become more beta sexually with Sue and that you both wanted her to have an alpha type man and for her to accomplish the level of connection in which she desires, would even prefer to have with an alpha man, you had both agreed that she would be able to extended a level of exclusive privilege (bare-fluid bonding) to the alpha in an effort to enhance the level of connection that Sue may develop with a boy-friend, lover, her new alpha. Yes while this is a type and level of denial, it is a level of denial in which you also have expressed that you both desire as part of you becoming more of the beta man within the relationship, bare intercourse is truly reserved for alpha men moving forward within your scenario. While this maybe short term, long term or even to become part of your norm within the relationship, this is something that only you and Sue will know once the time is right and after you both have had an opportunity to experience it. While you and Sue will first begin with condoms for the beta and bare for the alpha, it does sound as if at some point based on your prior post that it is possible that the alpha could in time become exclusive when it comes intercourse and as the beta you may eventually no longer have the privilege of intercourse even with a condom on. Strictly based on some of your prior post, it sounds to me that you both would enjoy the bond that she could develop with Paul once he is the only one having her bare and leaving only his sperm inside of her.

Peak is correct when he said "Leaving it as you have may make Paul believe you are the only one with 'kinky' desires and that you are still running things, including him in an indirect way. He deserves to know just how much Sue wants all this and that she is the one directing pace and change at the moment." You have already seen how much more intense Sue and Paul were after the initial omission, just imagine what it would be like if Paul knew that Sue was the one directing the change and pace at this stage. At some point for you to fully accept your beta desires and reality, you and Sue will need to be much more open with Paul about your mutual desires and needs as a couple along with were he fits into it all.

Last edited:
Peak and Squirming - I'm a little surprised and maybe I need to go back and re-read what I'd posted but I felt that Sue's comments balanced my own and did reveal her to be as curious/interested in this as I am.

I will say that since then, I have felt again different in my relationship with Sue. I know that I have said it before but I enjoy how I feel now that I've begun to reveal this more openly to Paul and Sue. She's said that she wants us to get together again next Tuesday evening and she's already telling me that I should tell Paul more and open up more - she says she can sense a difference between us that she is enjoying feeling. When I asked her to tell me more she just said that she is enjoying relating with me without having to assume sex will be a part of it. I asked her to explain more but she just said that she is sorting things out in her head and that she is enjoying what is happening. And again, she's been very open about things in general even next Tuesday, I was surprised by last week's request but now am ready to see him again and to see how things go.

But it's interesting the perspective that i conveyed as it's not what i felt. I truly felt that Paul understood that this was something we enjoyed but not something that perhaps he can yet get his arms around. I suggested to Sue what Far2 suggested, that maybe I find some Penthouse stories that might show a scene or situation that I would enjoy. She thought it was a good idea so perhaps later tonight we'll look together and maybe even read some stories during foreplay.

She's made it quite clear also that tonight will leave me with two or maybe three more times bare with her and she took a lot of pains to start to ask me about how I am comfortable with this happening. I didn't know what she was asking but now I am starting to think she is thinking the same as I am, how do I want the 3 of us to interact with each other. In this sense, yeah, if Paul was a more dominant kind of guy, it might be a lot easier as he'd simply assume the alpha-role and things would happen from there. But truly Paul's response so far, even confirmed by Sue, is that he's still taking a "whatever you guys are into" attitude so I am sure that is partly why Sue wants to do Tuesday with me again, I am getting the feeling that she wants to tell him more than just the condom-thing.

That said, I can now say that since coming-out more to them, Paul especially, last week, that I feel again much more at ease sexually. I can't explain it but for me, in a way, knowing it is going to happen has made it a lot less of a weight. I know that come midnight Wednesday night, that I will be giving up feeling my wife bare for the indeterminate future. My cock is continually dripping pre-cum whenever I let myself think about it. I already know that it's going to be a bit more emotional this time too than the last time so I'm getting myself ready for that too.

So many thoughts.

Sounds like you are relaxing more and the more you just accept and explain the happier you will be. I also can relate to how Sue feels you are becoming closer without the sexual tension. This too will get even better over time. My guess is that if you continue to be open with everyone then the calm and closeness will make the transition to total denial much more intuitive, natural, acceptable and encouraged. Oh and much sooner than the summer! Enjoy!

While she's on the phone with her sister and our kids are out for a bit I can answer Far2's post.

I know she wants me to enjoy these last few times bare with her and I have the most intense arousal at thinking about it. I cannot describe feeling what I do knowing what we are going to do other than to say that everything feels so much more aware and conscious about things. I have begun to take exquisite notice of just how she feels as I begin to feel her getting wet as we fuck and then to feel the changes in her as her own arousal grows, the wetness and the stickiness of her own juices. I can't explain it but I feel it incredibly now that there is just 3 nights left but seeing and feeling it - in a way it makes it so much more arousing knowing I won't be feeling it in the future. It just does something to me, something so crazy as this that I am giving this up with her because it turns me on. But it does.

The last thing that I think has come full-circle now is that I think she's definitely backed away from the edge in terms of how our talk about full-denial will work. As I've said and now feel more secure in, her mention about truly and fully giving herself to Paul has changed. She now seems to talk about it as something that will, as Far 2 says, happen when it is intuitive/natural/etc - but will also be limited in time. Just the way she's talking about still needing to feel connncted to me is part of it, but she's also said that she understands the fulfillment I feel using condoms and she says that she doesn't want to take that away from me. I will say that hearing her and I now able to talk more openly and calmly about this stuff is both nothing new as I know I've felt this way before - but it always feels new to me when I guess it's new things that we are able to share and talk about.

I think what's helping me along is that she too is opening up about things and letting me know things about herself, that's making it seem like we're in this together.

I had some fun earlier this afternoon looking at some videos online and I came across one that left me very much feeling like I was watching Sue and Paul. There are some similarities in the woman in the video to Sue including her overall size and demeanor but also very much in terms of how she sounds and what position she likes best (missionary of course). The way they kiss as they fuck and how into it she is - is very much how Sue is with Paul including how comfortable she is including at the end how calm she is after he's cum in her. I haven't been quite this close but close enough that it could be Sue as her pussy is very similarly shaped and equally hairless and looks just as luscious when it's wet. I can't say I've spoken to them as the cameraman in the video does but it's something I'd like to try and be comfortable with as things continue. Here's the video. The woman looks very similar facially too, her hair is a bit straighter and her face has a younger look but they look so so similar as she cums with him in the video and just how she is in general with him that I thought it was worth posting. Needless to say, I will enjoy this video in the future.

http://********.com/movies/3954451/husband_films_wife_being_creampied.html

Love that clip! Sounds like you are very up beat and ready for the next phase. Total indefinite denial doesn't sound like fun anyway. Having the ability to go in with condom or bare every once in a while will keep it exciting!

Steve,
Your postings are showing the complexity of a real life situation as apposed to a story. You have told us how Sue is encouraging you to tell all to Paul but little of what she herself has told him either with you present or with you absent. Now we hear she is backing away from her fantasies a little as real time gets closer. As you say, and others have mentioned, you have all year to progress as far as you both want to. I think this is important. As far as you two want to go. That means discussing it first, then introducing Paul to it gradually. He can always say no (unlikely), but I don't think either of you want him to introduce change or even lead its pace at this stage. He doesn't seem the guy to do it anyway.

I think the other important thing is that you need to stop and think before you get too excited as changes happen. Sue is being cautious but is staying in control. You must allow her to dictate the pace, even if you feel ready, willing and able to leap ahead. No topping from the bottom! I also think the flip side of Sue's caution is that she will be firm sticking to her schedule, even if you feel the need for relief of some kind part way through. Part of her learning process will be she will make mistakes too. She needs to see them through before she can learn. Just bear that in mind when it happens. You've had 30 years to learn some control after all.

I'm sure all this will probably go straight over your head at the moment though. You must be all fired up waiting for that very last feel of your bare cock in your loving wife, and the moment after your last come when you can't maintain an erection any longer and it just slips out ...

I'd get hold of some Cialis if I were you. Go all night, or at least a bit longer. You might need to leave a good memory embedded in Sue's mind too. Imagine if it got overwritten after a few months..

Duplicate removed.

Last edited:
Steve - Peak hit on the head by saying that "Your postings are showing the complexity of a real life situation as opposed to a story."

You post reflecting real life as opposed to those out there that area simply stories has been refreshing in many ways. Many of us are clearly looking forward to following your post well into 2015 and beyond.

Thank you again for your continued open and honest sharing of your experiences along with your feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.