New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve
Hope all is good with you, and Sue some of us here still hope.
that you have not stopped posting about you and Sue.
keep us posted.

Steve, we are missing you

Steve, I believe we all agree that we have missed your post and it looks like you have not been on the forum in nearly 7 days. Let us know that your still alive.

Quite, squirmy. It's now been exactly a full week since you even visited the site Steve. Something has clearly happened. Realistically there is nothing we can do apart from offering support. I hope you can get through it and get back to us.

Reactions: artman and SquirmingSub
In years past either illness of Steve or work has caused such interruptions, besides a vacation from posting is always healthy from time to time....

Thought for sure I'd see an STB post when I checked in yesterday...hope all is well.....btw...I loved reading how Sue douched after intimacy with you during her Robert era....what a journey you've had!

:) Now I think we can all know the angst Steve feels by withdrawal ... since we are missing his posts .... just like he is missing his deep dives into Sue ....

I have not commented here for quite a while, but I am now and have been concerned that Sue would fall deeply enough in love with Paul (or others before him) that she would take the step of making him her secondary love in all ways, both physical and emotional. With the kids out of the house and with the emotional 'reset' of her father's passing it would be a possibility that something like that was happening. Two nights a week could go to four or more, and Steve could be asked to stay away for their emotional bonding. The physical bonding and reassurance that life goes on after her father's death -- all of that she is getting from Paul. I believe her love for Paul has rapidly intensified and can eclipse what she feels for her old reliable partner in life who she knows will always be around if she changes her mind at some point.

While Steve might want that in some ways, he mostly would not, and it would all be pretty painful.

For years now Steve has posted on this site. Many have been with him from or almost from the start. More still have caught up from the back catalog. I don't think 9 days has ever gone by without him even visiting the site before. Something or someone has interfered with the space time continuum. But what?

Reactions: SquirmingSub
I agree @peakmb .... I hope he is well and nothing overly negative has happened to him. He would be a great loss ... or another warning sign ... On the traversal of this kink.

I know some people mean well but as I like to say I would rather be wrong with observations and have a continued discussion then be right with silence ...

Reactions: SquirmingSub
I have followed STB from just after his beginning thread and despite many ups and downs, both his own as well as some of the followers and their comments, STB has come back. I fear something drastic may have occurred...car wreck, physical breakdown, etc. I hope I am wrong, but STB has seen more dire situations and been on-line soon after.
Does anybody communicate with him via PM or e-mail? He has written before about getting advice from some via private communications. If someone on the site knows anything, at least let us know if STB is OK.

Reactions: dutch12
Still here, still alive, still cucked, still enjoying denial, still planning to go away this weekend and have sex with her.
Haven't read any of the posts here since my last one.

Just tired of feeling like a slave in some ways to updating here all the time and Sue asked me to consider how I'd feel without sharing everything online with everyone.

I'll likely post something on Monday but for now - sorry if this may disappoint some here - but I am still very much (somehow) enjoying the absence of intercourse, again reinforced last night.

Sorry folks - just don't feel the urge or need to post here right now - work is somewhat crazy too which isn't helping.

Reactions: Susan's Slave and SquirmingSub
Welcome back Steve, news of your death was somewhat exaggerated! I think you have been moving towards less posting for some time now. You have hinted many times in the past, and more recently. Personally, I'd prefer it if you posted less frequently but stayed up rather than dropped out. Maybe progress rather than blow by blow (no pun intended) if that is becoming tedious for you. What is interesting is that your recent absence was suggested by Sue. It does rather suggest that she is far more aware of your thoughts here than you previously thought, either directly or second hand. Unfortunately it also takes away from you a major reason for posting here, that is a safe haven for private thoughts and concerns. Maybe you need to agree a new détente with Sue (has she told Paul?) for what and when you post in future.

Glad you're still ok though. I was beginning to think maybe Sue had found out you were thinking of voting for Trump and she had completely cut you off....

Reactions: raksdeer
STB
Hope your time away was as you hoped it would be.
keep us posted.

So what's going on Steve? The last few weeks have been so out of character from the previous few years. Publish and be damned!

Last edited:
Steve, How did became the alpha for Halloween work out? Did you achieve a rebalance of your feelings? Is there anything the group can provide to you (even it is for you to think out loud?). Also, if your wife has truly become your alpha and have restricted your ability to comment on the blogs, please let us know so we know not to bother you anymore. If you can't post here, send a PM to one of the folks you have responded to in private so they can relay it.

Hope you are getting your angst on if that is the case.

STB, I can see why you might feel burned out posting here.

I've looked at the numbers based on replies from greatest to least in this forum and you sir deserve a medal from the forum Hall of Fame.....or this site or genre Hall of Fame.

Here's what I added up:

Your total threads: 45

Total Replies Rec'd: 9935

Total Views: 1,527,110

34 of the top 100 threads tell the story of your journey.

Quite a literary accomplishment if I do say so!!!

Thank you for you posts!

Reactions: dutch12 and SquirmingSub
Guhunkadorn said:
STB, I can see why you might feel burned out posting here.

I've looked at the numbers based on replies from greatest to least in this forum and you sir deserve a medal from the forum Hall of Fame.....or this site or genre Hall of Fame.

Here's what I added up:

Your total threads: 45

Total Replies Rec'd: 9935

Total Views: 1,527,110

34 of the top 100 threads tell the story of your journey.

Quite a literary accomplishment if I do say so!!!

Thank you for you posts!

Burn out is one thing and normal.. If you have been encouraged by Sue not to post, something that has seemed to work well for you Steve after all this time my question is why does one change unless something is broken? Would beg why change unless you are burned out....

• #1,000
OK, so Steve said he would post the results of his weekend away on Monday. He last visited the site on Monday, having not even logged in after his previous post, but obviously didn't post anything. He hasn't even visited since. He is clearly staying away. Whether this is prompted by himself, finally feeling the need for a break or by Sue, finally breaking off his area of communication and opinion sounding, is unknown. I hope as others have said that after all this time, that if Steve is finally going to stop posting that he will simply say so. I think he owes himself that, whatever Sue or anyone else may think. In the meantime, we can only wait.

Reactions: dutch12
Status
Not open for further replies.