• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our "new norm"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve.... Good to read the continued updates as it would seem all is going well.

Only have a moment before she gets home but last night I was disappointed. She said she was "too tired" and had "had enough" by the time she got home. I was hoping to be with her but didn't say anything and especially not after she added "can you wait till tomorrow baby?".

So, I'm horny as heck right now hoping....

You must wait, these are the beta role duties.
She has the control of her and your sexuality

SoonToBe said:
Only have a moment before she gets home but last night I was disappointed. She said she was "too tired" and had "had enough" by the time she got home. I was hoping to be with her but didn't say anything and especially not after she added "can you wait till tomorrow baby?".

So, I'm horny as heck right now hoping....

I understand and sympathize with your disappointment, Steve. However, occasions such as this are precisely what Sue has been training and preparing you for. Additionally, Sue was comfortable and without guilt expressing not wanting anymore. Hopefully, despite your disappointment, some of your cuckold desires were realized by knowing Sue's sexual needs were completely sated by Paul and his cock, for the evening anyway, and you were not needed sexually.

Jax - well - she made it up last night for sure. And yes, you are right, it was her decision to not want sex with me and I loved that she was very comfortable saying so - I told her that last night as we were getting warmed up and I even told her that while I was horny that it really turned me on to know how she'd felt and that while I was horny, falling asleep next to her while knowing how she felt was something I enjoyed a lot. She asked me what I meant and I told her that knowing she was sleeping so peacefully next to me and knowing why, that she'd been in bed with Paul for a while earlier, that it just made me feel good to know how she felt. At hearing that she hugged me deeply and felt that my cock was really hard already and she smiled at me and said how content she felt too.

She was very animated and quite openly comfortable telling me how good it was with Paul and how he'd made her "really cum" several times. We were both horny as we went up to the bedroom - both of our kids had gone out (conveniently - we actually wonder if they know we're horny) - and it seemed we were both undressed in a flash in the bedroom. It was only when we started to kiss and run our hands all over each other that she started to tease me. First about her breasts where she told me quite candidly that "Paul loves how my nipples get hard when he has them in his mouth". I gently caressed and held her breasts and I gently rolled her now stiff nipples between my thumb and index fingers. She cooed and moaned as I leaned down and gently licked at each of them. At the same time she held my cock in her hand and had started to stroke it.

We were both on the bed and I moved up onto my knees next to her and as she held my cock I looked her body up and down and as I went from her breasts to her stomach and then her pussy she moaned and giggled at "you get so hard looking at me". I looked back up at her face and told her that seeing her naked like this always turns me on. She giggled back and said "you want to see this" and when I looked back at her pussy she'd spread her legs and indeed it was what I wanted to see. It wasn't long before I lay down next to her and we started a little 69ing. She was looking at me more than she was sucking on my cock but it didn't matter because she was asking me "am I still wet down there?" and then she told me that she'd felt wet all day long and she giggled and told me she'd had to put some tissues "down there" at one point. I realized she was giggling more because my cock was rock hard and bobbing away as she talked. "Want to give it a lick baby?" was all I needed to hear her ask before I really dove in.

After a moment of working at her clit and using my fingers lower she moaned and said "you know, I think I could really go for that" and she got up on her elbows and said "would you do that for me? you know, just make me cum licking me?" and before I could say "yes" she added "I'll tease you and tell you some stuff while you do it...." in almost a pleading voice. She had me at "would you...." and sure enough a moment later I was lying on the bed only an inch or so from her gorgeous pussy.

I digress for a moment because we talked the other day and she asked me if I'd heard about women getting plastic surgery "down there". It was just a moment in bed and she pulled her night shirt up and just said "do I still look good down there?". I had to tell her honestly that I love how her pussy looks and I told her that just as we are hearing so much more about breast implants and breast reductions - I told her that's because the costs have come down and that there are a lot of women out there who, I guess, want to have things changed. But I told her - that's probably because they didn't have a nice looking pussy to begin with and now, when they get older, it gets worse looking. I told her to look at her breasts - since she started doing some exercising - and since they were small to begin with, she can still pass the pencil test (where you put a pencil under her breasts and see if the weight and saggyness of them make them flop over the pencil to hold it in place) so just like she doesn't need anything now because her breasts still looked great, so does her pussy.

Anyway - as I lay there just inches from her pussy that thought crossed my mind of just how nice her pussy is. Yes, a little looser over time and even a little gaping too, especially after being with Paul, but still really nice looking. I ran my tongue gently up from the bottom - she always squeals when I just run it over her vaginal opening but not into it and I then continue up spreading and pushing her labia back till I get to her clit. It's always too sensitive to start in at right away but licking around the sides of it drives her crazy and as I did so, her pussy really opened up and after a few moments, it was time for my fingers.

She told me that she likes something that Paul does and I'd seen him do it and I'd seen her really get into it but I'd never done it or never done it a lot. I put both index fingers into her pussy up to the first knuckle and I gently pulled her open and ran them up and down and all around. My god did she scream and tell me how good it was and how "Paul gets me so worked up doing that". I don't know if I can even explain how turned on it made me to think of him just where I am - just a few inches from her pussy and him doing that very thing to her - his fingers pulling her open. Fuck was I hard. But I hadn't made her cum yet so I tried to stay focused.

I could feel her wetness increasing and I could feel her pussy starting to tremble as I eased up on my fingers as I licked around more and then went back to it. Only this time I pushed them in her further - to the second knuckle - and again, I pulled her open gently at first and then a little more forcibly. She moaned again as I went up and down the sides and she told me "Paul loves how wet I get for him" and she got up on her elbows and seethed at me "Fuck, am I wet enough" as I guess she finally felt what I'd been enjoying.

Crap - someone's at the door - more later....

Where was I. Oh yeah. It had been a long time since she let and wanted me to play with her and she was into it. It was really erotic being up so close and at the same time knowing that Paul has been there too. Seeing her pussy open up and revealing the slick dark pink interior got to me. I leaned in licked and tasted the nectar from inside her pussy and she moaned loudly and I felt her pussy clench down on my fingers and then ease open again.

My cock was bursting by this point and when I felt her spasm a little as I licked I knew she needed to cum before I was going to take my turn so when I felt her so close and I heard her moaning I began working both my fingers and my tongue up and down and then in and out. When I rubbed the area between her pussy and her ass she let out a muffled grunt followed by what I can only describe as a groaning sound as I felt her body tremble first and then burst into a huge orgasm. Her legs spasmed back and forth and she pushed her pussy up at my mouth trying to drive my tongue into her, all the while, the sweetest wetness was seeping out of her. It tasted sweet but with a slight tang that turned me on to think it might be still some of Pauls deposit in her, but as she let herself cum with me it was clear it was all her own juices I was tasting.

Finally she lay back and put her hand on my head to push me away for a bit. I hadn't even realized I'd had one hand stroking my cock and rubbing my balls but now as I moved to my knees I was just struck again by how she looked. Right now I'm even thinking how she used to look and how she used to act - shy and demure - not comfortable to let me see her lying back with her legs obscenely spread as they were in front of me right then.

She again caught me staring at her being so open and on display and she teased how ".... Paul likes this moment too... just before he has me....".

Fuck that did it. I needed her and she knew it. I moved to climb over her and lie next to her and as I did I reached over into the drawer by the bed and pulled out a condom. She saw me and said "good boy. Only Paul gets me bare". And a moment later she whispered "I like teasing you like this". When I had the condom on and I moved between her legs she got up on her elbows and reached to make sure it was down around the base of my cock and that the tip had some room in it. Just feeling her handle my cock like that had me so hard, she had this smile on her face the whole time too. The condom was lubricated but I noticed she had our bottle of astroglide out too and she said that she "might be a little sore". Just like that, as if it were nothing. And a moment later I was rubbing my cock up and down between her lips. I could feel how wet she was even through the condom and a moment later I slipped almost effortlessly into her - yes I'd been pulling her pussy open - but in my head, all I could think was that her pussy was tired after fucking Paul so much. She must have known something was in my head because she giggled and said "he makes me so wet baby".

I wish I could remember more specifics from that point till I came in her - I know she teased me several times including just before I came in her about how "you don't get to cum in me now baby". Hearing her that last time was heavenly and I felt my cock spasm and man did I fuck the crap out of her. I stayed hard and rode her until she screamed and let go herself in one of those very deep post-fuck orgasms that she has. It was very cool that she came like that even with me in the condom. She had her legs around my back for just a few more moments as we kissed and totally were into each other.

We both felt me softening but when she let out a little cough, my cock was squirted out of her pussy and we both giggled as she immediately sat up and reached down and stretched my cock out a little bit and slid off the condom. I was lying on my back still catching my breath when she almost leaped up and lay down right next to me. She had the condom in her hand and she held it in front of me and teased me. "There's a lot in here baby, you must have been really horny". But then she kept going and of course went to the direction of "It's kind of sexy that you don't get to cum in me, doncha think?" and she looked at me and said "I mean it's like I said, it's romantic, you giving something so special like this to me to just enjoy with Paul". Before I could say anything she held it to one side and leaned in and started an incredibly passionate kiss that let to us rolling around on the bed and being very playful and very close together. "It is good for you, isn't it?.... You know...." and she nodded her head towards where she'd put the condom down on the bed. I leaned over and I told her that it was some of the best sex with her that I've ever had and yes, it was really good. I hugged her and told her that I don't know why it's good - "me not cumming in you" - and I told her how it was different but strangely satisfying. She giggled and held me tight and said that she hoped so "because that's all you're getting". It wasn't said threateningly or anything, just sort of matter-of-factly. I hugged her back and said "I know".

It seems so perfect for you 2 right now, lovingly sharing, everyone happy, simply a wonderful relationship, all because of you! No wonder she feels the way she does. The condom is the best though, still able to give you a taste of her pussy, to keep you horny for the feeling, but she still craves her lover. It would be interesting if Paul became more dominant, i think its in there since he seems to have no problem smacking her ass or pulling her open in front of you. Paul seems very accepting of you which is really cool. I see some amazing time in the near future when the kids are back in school and you are able to spend some time in the guest room listening, jerking and cleaning. It seems as if Sue is slowly beginning to control your orgasms, have you noticed this? Saying wait for me then denying? Or are you still jerking off in between?

Well, I had hoped for maybe some more fun over the weekend but it wasn't to be. Sue actually teased me a bit on Saturday night that "geez, as a beta you sure are horny .... you'll just have to deal with it yourself". Of course I would rather have sex with her than jerk-off so I waited till last night. But that didn't happen either and in bed she said that if I wanted to masturbate while she read a little that I could while lying next to her or I could go off into our office and "find some horny story or video". I asked her what she'd prefer and she giggled and said that I should know better that she likes to watch me whenever she can "you know I like to see you cum".

She lay on one side and watched as i slid off my boxers and she commented again at how big my cock looked and then teased me that "too bad it's not going to feel me again" and I know she saw as it throbbed and grew even more as she talked. She slid over towards me and teased me even more "oooh baby, it really turns you on to think about that doesn't it?" ..... "does it turn you on to think about not cumming me again?" I must have moaned or something because she cooed really sexily in my ear "it's hot to think about isn't it - only Paul's cum being in me....". Fuck I was horny as hell and she knew it. She seemed to sign and almost whisper "... I still think it's kind of romantic, you giving that to me and Paul....". It was the way she said it, emphasizing that it was my decision. "Come on honey, let me see you cum...." and then she said it "....let me see what you used to leave inside me....".

That did it - my god - just how she said it "...used to...." - a second later I let out a loud moan as her thoughts filled my head and it was so intense as I stroked out my load of cum for her. As soon as she saw me start I heard her moan and I swore I could feel her moving as if she were rubbing her pussy while she was watching me. But as she squealed "oooh, yeah....." it spurred me on and I have to say it was one of the best orgasms I'd had in a long time. I heard her moan quietly and felt her moving next to me as I let it go. I hadn't even caught my breath yet when I felt her scooping it all up and hearing her say "mmmm - wow, you must have been horny huh?". I managed to raise my head and I had to agree, I'd splattered 5 or 6 good size squirts of cum all over my stomach and chest and it gave me a chill when I felt her run her thumb up from the base of my cock to the tip and she drew out a good size glob of thickened cum that she took onto her fingers and rubbed it around. A second later she held them up and I gently licked the tart drop off.

It brought back many memories of Wednesday nights as she scooped my cum into a little puddle and she'd tease and talk to me. She told me how it looked like I'd cum a lot again and as she scooped it onto her finger she teased "it's so sexy feeling it like this". When she brought the last finger-ful up to my lips she surprised me by kissing me and sharing a bit of a snowball, it was so sexy to play with her tongue like that. With a hug she told me she loved me and "I hope that was good enough" and when I said "oh yeah" she smiled and went back to her book. I went into the bathroom to wash off a bit more and when I came back into bed we snuggled up and spooned when she put her book down. But before we got all settled in she reached behind and felt my now softened cock and she just sighed a "mmmmmmm" to herself and when she pulled her hand out from between us, she took my right arm and pulled it tightly around her.

Far2 - all I can say is that she seems very comfortable in this role she's assumed. Whether it's alpha or her taking the dom side or just her wanting/taking more control, it's crazy exciting. Her teasing has become much more pointed now and it's really a turn-on and I think she really understands what gets to me most too, a little scary that she is getting to really know me this way now, but at the same time, it just feels right with her.

I don't think Paul would ever become really a dom kind of guy, maybe if Sue really encouraged him. Yes, he's demonstrative but he's very acquiescent of what Sue and even I seem to be into and at least so far, I don't see any signs of him having an agenda or really changing much of anything now that he's more aware of what we're doing. He was off at some kind of golf tournament somewhere over this past weekend and Sue mentioned how he is enjoying his summer. What's not to like - good sex when you want it and no pressure otherwise?

We haven't talked, yet, about September when the kids go back but it's only 4-5 weeks now, only what we'd said earlier this summer - that she wants to resume where either she spends a night at his place or he comes to our house at least one night overnight.

I still sometimes think I'm crazy for saying I want that to start again. I can't explain why but I would love to hear, see, be with and even be in the next room when they're together at our house.

But as far as jerking off, she's not asking me to wait because she doesn't want me to do it, I know her to be saying that if I wanted to wait, that's what I might be waiting for. She knows that if I jerk off too much, that it's not quite as intense for me when I'm with her - that first time after a day or so of abstaining is still really the best - it's nice that she wants me to save it for her if I want to. But yes, at other times, like tonight or tomorrow night - for sure I'll find time to relieve myself.

Anyway - more after lunch.

Steve, far2easy might be onto something that you are not even aware of. It does seem, at times, that Sue really does reward you well when you abstain from masturbating for a day or two. While it may not be something she has thought about or trying to do, the result is the same. You abstain because you are gambling on getting that reward from her. So whether desired by either of you, and maybe for completely coincidental reasons, you are foregoing the opportunity to rub one out.

Under the the complete denial arrangement, there was no real reason for you not to masturbate each time you wanted. There was no reward waiting for you. I can see the current arrangement forcing you to think about things more. You having to guess when she will and won't want sex with you and your wanting to be at your best for that is a great motivator to wait, is it not? Sue has you controlling yourself!!

Jax - you may be right. I hadn't really noticed it until you pointed it out but you are correct that Sue has been doing this. I guess I was lost in the arousal and waiting eagerly for her to not realize it.

I will say that I also noticed something that I asked her about. For the past few time she's been going to Pauls during the week, she hasn't seemed to take much along with her and this morning I noticed that I didn't see this red lingerie set that used to be in her drawer and when I asked her she casually replied that she's left "stuff at Pauls" when I asked her what she rattled off the red lingerie set as well as a light-blue matching set that she says she's also left at his place and then she added that "there's probably a bra there along with a few pairs of panties too". She really thought nothing of it until she turned around and looked at me and said "is that okay?". I told her it was and I think that if it wasn't such a surprise that I might have been more turned on at hearing it. Nothing more was said of it but it just surprised me that I hadn't noticed the lingerie was missing and that I guess she could have told me she's left some of her stuff there.

Anyway - she IS seeing him this afternoon. The longer summer has gone on the more she seems to almost "need" to see him. She just seems tense and distracted at times but I know how she'll be tonight and tomorrow night. We are already eagerly anticipating the kids going back to school for more than just sex reasons - they're adults now and it's feeling crowded at times.

Interesting thread. But I must say the Sue leaving two lingerie sets, some panties, and bra at Paul's place isn't something she just didn't think to tell you about. A bra or panty that just didn't happen to make it home is one thing. But this looks like more like she is thinking of setting up a second home. She is talking about resuming stay overs in September. This could be part of her planning for it.

I think she may have intentionally not told you, then acted like she just "forgot" to say something. I note from your description that she was looking away from you when you asked about them, then turned to ask you if it was okay. That would give her just enough time to wipe off the "Oh shit, he found out" look off her face.

You may want to talk to her about her plans and whether this was something she was trying to hide. I hope not because your level of communication is generally admirable.

Not sure how you took it STB but it seems sexy as hell and maybe you 2 could go shopping together for some new lingerie that she could just leave over there. Knowing that only Paul will get to use it, that has to drive you crazy. Or maybe you get to see it when you are with them, or even give it to him as a gift for his birthday! As long as paul is cool with it, it just makes life and staying over a little easier and sexy. Even more sexy is that she planned it!

I would have to say I find it no big surprise that Sue has left a few items at Paul's place. With her staying overnights with him, I would think she would have also left some everyday clothes there for changing into when they are going out. I will say I see nothing sinister or misleading in that at all. It is simply a matter of convenience for her and them.

While we are on the subject, I do find it a bit surprising that Paul has not taken some initiative on his own to purchase some lingerie for Sue to wear at his place. I would think that would really play well with Sue and be seen as a gesture of his desiring her. Obviously, there is much about their time that none of us knows. While you, Steve, can tell us what you experience through your eyes when you are invited to be with them, I am sure they both feel more free and less reserved when it is just the two of them.

Jax, I'm not surprised she leaves things at Paul's. What s surprising is that Sue is pretty open about what she is doing but over the last several weeks she doesn't mention moving her lingerie over to Paul's. Her state of mind about staying at his place might be something to explore.

Knk - I don't know when she left the lingerie there, it could have been weeks or even longer ago, I have to go with my heart on this and think Jax has it more correct. She's downstairs exercising right now but when we heard that both of our kids were going to be away Friday and Saturday nights - our son is going to Boston for the weekend and our daughter is heading to a friends beach-house - Sue asked me if she could tell Paul that she would stay over one of those nights and she asked me if I would be okay with that. I nodded and told her I expected her to say that when we both heard the plans.

and for Far2 and Jax - I'll ask Sue later tonight if Paul has bought her any lingerie that is at his place, I don't know if he has or has not, I just know that for her and she's told me this many times, when she wants to feel sexy and horny for him, that she will just wear one of his dress-shirts. I know that it makes her horny to be naked underneath his shirt just like it did with all of her boyfriends in the past. I actually am rock hard thinking about seeing her like that.

I took the liberty to ask her whether I might join them tomorrow night, she said we could talk later tonight about it.

Maybe take them to dinner and then watch them have fun! Sounds like an awesome friday night to me!

Well, after getting me all horny talking before bed, she banished me to the office so I can go and "take my time" having fun and let her get some sleep.
What we talked about was that she asked me if he could come over our house on Saturday. She said it would be overnight, that might be risky, but she came out and said it and said that she missed "fucking in my own bed". My god did that get me horny to hear her. She turned to look at me and asked me if that turned me on and I, I think eagerly, told her yes. It's the honest answer. I'm still hard hearing her say that. I told her that I thought it would work out okay as long as he didn't stay too late to which I immediately added that he could come over earlier.

I have to say that right now as I"m typing this I have just realized that perhaps I can have a part of a bit of a fantasy come true. I have long wanted to have her lover, whether it's Paul or whoever, to come over on a warm summer day and swim and lie out in the sun with us for a while. At some point I so would love to see both of them go inside for a little while and for them to come back out and for her to lie back on the lounge next to mine and I would know that beneath the thin fabric of her bikini bottom is her pussy full of his cum. Fuck I"m horny.

So that was when she said to me that "you'll see us together on Saturday..... can I be alone with him tomorrow?" I mean she did fuck him just 7 hours ago and knowing that as we talked and got into bed just turned me on that she was so relaxed and calm about it in how she asked.

I gotta go - fuck I'm horny - time to say goodnight.

Jaxunman said:
...While we are on the subject, I do find it a bit surprising that Paul has not taken some initiative on his own to purchase some lingerie for Sue to wear at his place. I would think that would really play well with Sue and be seen as a gesture of his desiring her. Obviously, there is much about their time that none of us knows...

Not only lingerie, but even certain sex toys she/he/they might enjoy.
Bondage accessories are also a definite possibility.

So does that mean she is staying over at his place friday night, spending the morning and afternoon on saturday with him and then they come home as a couple, fuck some more while you lounge at the pool, see the wet spot in her bathing suit right next to you, and then watch them explore each other in your bed while you jerk off later that night? Fucking epic weekend! Hopefully you get some clean up duty as well! Sounds like her pussy will be a mess and fucked out so i would say you better jerk off a lot while they fuck because you aren't going to be feeling her through the condom this weekend!

Last edited:
Nazareth - I wouldn't say never to your thoughts. Sue and I have enjoyed a bit of bondage play in the past and I know that my beta position is at odds with us playing that way so it wouldn't surprise me if she and Paul are exploring that. She never went beyond the simple velcro wrist and ankle cuffs with me. Again I'll have to ask her that, I would hope she would perhaps blush but would tell me anyway if they were playing this way. I've already seen him playfully spank her butt so I know she's revealed that as a turn on to him as I'd expect.

Far2 - no, she's no seeing him tomorrow night, that would be 4 nights in a row and it was nice to hear her say that it's too much time in a row with him. So things won't be quite as messy as you are suggesting. My desires for our poolside fun is for her (and him) to be lying out in the sun with us and for them to both go inside and then come back out. My cock is so hard thinking of that - her coming back out to the pool with her pussy still filled with his cum. It's very much the same fantasy I had when we were in Jamaica, only there - looking up and down the beach in the morning as we got our lounges positioned - I have to say it was very erotic to think about just how many of the bikini-clad women were the same, lying there filled with cum.

I know that as Far2 said, I am going to miss not feeling her bare slick pussy, but that loss is so offset by how horny I am at how things are still changing and evolving between us. For as well as we communicated before, I feel that we have perhaps crossed a line now where as I said, it truly is our new-norm that her primary sexual partner is Paul and that we are both okay and open and comfortable about it. I know it sounds crazy to say it but for right now, I am totally enjoying (not without it's angst-ful moments) knowing that I've voluntarily essentially given Paul her pussy. That just turns me on so much.

Even after masturbating just 9 or 10 hours ago, I am so hard and horny again thinking about all this and knowing she won't be home till later tonight. No excuses with the kids tonight, we told them mom is going out after work with some people. They didn't think twice about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread