• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our "new norm"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all - Happy New Years Eve.

Golf - I know that Sue said Paul felt weird with me jerking off while I'm with them, not that he thinks it's weird for me to want/do but that he is a little self-conscious in a way. She said that he'd mentioned it, not that he'd made a big deal about it. The rest, where you are saying that I am less involved with them when all 3 of us are together is true and I am also sure it's more Sue's doing than Pauls, but the other part there that I am thinking is that earlier on, Paul wasn't (and neither was I) aware of my beta/cuckold desires so I also think a part of his inclusion of me was from his view of me needing to be involved to make it work with Sue. Conjecture on my part there.

Far2 - yes - I am quite sure that she is working on making sure that she feels confident that I'll be comfortable when we're away next month. She's sharing more about what they do together and revealing more of that in the time they're together (so far at least) so I suppose it's her way of making sure things go well. It's actually interesting as it answers a lot of the questions I and I guess others here had about what exactly they do together when they're alone. In a way I'm glad it's this more playful open interaction than something where they may spend a lot of time in bed or emotionally closer.

Wing - you have some exciting ideas in there but they're not needed here. While i don't believe she's planning on moving in with him or necessarily spending a lot more time with him, I am quite sure that she is going to at times - and as part of that I am sure that things will escalate here accordingly. But there's really not much of a need for her to sit me down and talk about it, not when I've already told her that it's okay if/when it happens as long as we're both there together on it.

Otherwise - she's in the shower right now and we have plans to go out to dinner (reservations made months ago) and then come home to an empty house. She teased me going into the shower and turned to face me naked and she said "I'll give this a once-over so you can have some fun later" as she pointed to her pussy and I understood her to mean that she's going to tidy up and give it a closer shave for me later as I thought I could see some 5-o-clock shadow - lol!!! But seriously, she's already told me that tonight is for us and that we can talk more later.

Thanks everyone and best wishes if I'm not back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.