• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Indian Wife

• Thread starterSexy Sajeeda
  • Start date
Sexy Sajeeda said:
As much as i get turned on by the thought of me fucking my own brother, i do agree with others that its not the wisest idea.

It's not the wisest idea, but it's the naughtiest!

Do it, do it, do it ... you know you want to ........ :D

tenderloin said:
It's not the wisest idea, but it's the naughtiest!

Do it, do it, do it ... you know you want to ........ :D

No, it will be the naughtiest if i do it with my brother, my ex and my sister all at once :p

but NO :p

Sexy Sajeeda said:
No, it will be the naughtiest if i do it with my brother, my ex and my sister all at once :p

but NO :p

Ok, I tried :p :)

You've got a Sister :eek: Oh Boy!!!

Is she as hot, and sexy, and exhibitionist as you?

Loving the new photos. I've stolen a couple to 'play with', and I look forward to the sexy, silky, slippery sensations of the pair of us in the shower. You can't beat good CLEAN fun ;)

Those breasts are fantastic. We have some lovely ladies on this forum (whether they know it or not :D ), but you may well have the best boobs around.

hi

your such a naughty girl, i love you 4 that :p

MMM you are a fantastic woman! Being horny and being fucked are the ultimate pleasures of life.... So, keep those juices flowing.... My cock has an incredible hard on for you
Panos

just joining the post.... you're so incredibly hot, but you probably already know that. i couldn't help myself, i had to print a nice color picture of your pussy so i had some inspiration while wanking off.... it's unfortunate that i could only cum all over the picture of your pussy as opposed to inside of it....

you are very hot and very seductive, damn...

Last edited by a moderator:
greymaster said:
You've got a Sister :eek: Oh Boy!!!

Is she as hot, and sexy, and exhibitionist as you?

I hope she will be an exhibitionist one day just like her didi (older sister) ;) she is only 15 at the moment. Sometimes i jerk my husbands cock as he thinks of fucking my little sister, i don't mind too much ;) lol

You are an amazing woman, I hope when your sister is older you can help her become just as wonderful as you are. Keep up the good work, and keep those hot pics coming! You're making dozens of us hard with every update.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
I hope she will be an exhibitionist one day just like her didi (older sister) ;) she is only 15 at the moment. Sometimes i jerk my husbands cock as he thinks of fucking my little sister, i don't mind too much ;) lol

I believe 15 is legal age of consent in India ...

Sexy Sajeeda said:

hope he appreciates how lucky he is...

and you should deffinitely do it with her... no chance of getting pregnant there ;)

by the way your body's really fuckable... if your face matches it you're probably 1 serious case of popularity :p

ps: registered here to tell you that

fukin hot hot hot hot.! am just jerking gunna blow a load soon.
would love to see some of your period stuff..i wanna kum inside of you on your period.
cnt wait

She is so hot! Men and women would stand in line to view her sensual body!

Wank over this one boys ;)

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Wank over this one boys ;)

Gorgeous breasts!! And you've got the body that can take 50 men in a single night! Let's see some photos of that. And/or let's see some photos of your sister too :D:D:D

tenderloin said:
Gorgeous breasts!! And you've got the body that can take 50 men in a single night! Let's see some photos of that. And/or let's see some photos of your sister too :D

LOL, no way am i posting her pics on here :p

Enjoy this pic anyway ;)

hey sexy

by the way how many guys you slept with in you whole life:confused::confused:

syrbull said:
by the way how many guys you slept with in you whole life:confused::confused:

One too many ;) ;) lol

You can never sleep with too many men, sweetheart. That sexy body is for the whole world to enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread