• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
Dave walked around looking for discarded items to furnish his office. One of the piece that he found was on the loading dock was a well worn leather couch. He got a hand truck and with the help of the janitor took up and placed it in his office. As they placed it against the wall and once it was cleaned up Dave told himself that he would fuck Cindy on it.

Dave looked around and saw that his office was coming together quite nicely.

Reactions: pizzaolga
Dave paid the janitor to clean the coach. Now,the stage with set to fuck Cindy. Dave sat down and called Cindy and ask her to stop by his office. As Cindy walked toward Dave's office she wondered what he wanted. Cindy secretly hoped that Dave would force her knees to suck his cock. The images of Dave standing in front of her and jamming his cock down her throat caused her pussy to become hot and wet.

Cindy knocked on the door and she heard Dave say come in. Cindy entered the office and looked around and saw that the room went from a room that was used for nothing but storage to what actual looked like an actual office. Dave noticed Cindy looking around and asked,"Do you like what I have done to the place?"

Cindy grinned and just said,"Yes,"

Dave got up from behind his desk and walked to the front. "I brought you down here Cindy to fuck you. See that couch over there I got that especially for you. It is time that we fuck. Now,take off your clothes,Cindy. Show me your body."

Cindy was shocked and taken back somewhat. Here was a kid telling her what to do. Secretly Cindy loved being ordered around,but she could not give in so easily and wanted to test Dave' resolve.

1573128703277.png

• Love
1573128802738.png

• Love
mmm love to suck a BBC

Yes,Olga would love to have a bbc in her mouth since all of her holes are made to please a cock. It would be so nice to hold Olga's head still and skull fuck her until I drop a load of black seed in her hungry mouth.1573212844980.png
1573212844980.png

Reactions: Mica and pizzaolga
1573213018480.png

Dave feeling confident ordered Cindy to take off her clothes little did he know that Cindy had her own plans as to how this situation was going to go. Cindy slightly part her legs and stood firmly in place. "I will do not such thing. You are a kid,and I do not talk order from kids." Cindy said to Dave in a patronizing voice. Dave' confidence was slowly draining out of him. He was expecting Cindy to comply as easily as she fell to her knees the other day when she sucked his cock.

1573213405722.png

Hi Olga,are you still fucking your married white slut pussy with your black dildo and dreaming that it was a real bbc and you were about to be bred?

• Love
Dave was overcome with anger. He did not fully understand where it came from. Maybe,all the bullshit that he had taken up to this point in his young life had fully rushed to the forefront of his mind. Dave felt that he do think about it later. Dave stepped forward and grabbed Cindy by the hair. "I told you to take your dress off,*****. You will either take off your dress or I will ripe it off of you. It is your choice. What will be be?" Dave said to her in a voice that was filled with anger that flowed out of him easily and with purpose and direction.

1573473700954.png

Is am sure this is you a couple of times a week.Olga, the bbc slut.

• Love
1573473793220.png

Cindy,at first,was scared. This was not the Dave that she known. There was something that was raw and unexplored within Dave,and Cindy wanted to see just how far Dave would go.

Cindy looking at Dave with hate in her eyes told Dave to release her and let her go or she would scream.

Dave just chuckled and told her to scream her head off for no one was going to come to her rescue given that relatively no one ever came to this part of the building. Cindy knew that Dave was right,but she needed to do what she could to get Dave upset. With Dave's hand in her hair and her demanding to be released Cindy's pussy was getting hot and wet and in need of cock. Cindy did not know how much long could she carry on with the charade.

1573474308354.png

Robert Smith said:
1573473700954.png

Is am sure this is you a couple of times a week.Olga, the bbc slut.
ohh yes i did it 2-3 times per week ,i need to feel my pussy streched by bbc

Olga,thank for the pic. I am sure that you would love the feel of my bbc stretching your white married slut pussy and both you and your hubby would love my black leaking out of you. That is what Olga would really love to be a cum dump for black seed.

• Love
1573561297928.png

This is what Olga would really love to experience.

Reactions: Mica

Users who are viewing this thread