• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
1574423746051.png

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and pizzaolga
yes hubby sucked a cock with me and he cleaned my pussy from another man cum

Nice. Very nice. You have taught him well. Good for you. Has he ever taken a cock in his ass or is that next of your list?

Reactions: pizzaolga
Dave pushed Cindy backed onto the couch and got between her legs. Looking down Dave could see how wet Cindy was. Dave moved forward and put the head of his cock against Cindy's pussy and move his hips forward sliding the whole length of his cock into Cindy's pussy. Dave put his full weight on Cindy and remained motionless for a moment. Dave moved his hips back so the only part of his cock still inside of Cindy's pussy was the tip of his cock. Again,Dave paused a moment and then rammed his cock back into Cindy with as much force as he could generate. The only thing that came from Cindy was a grunt.

Dave continued withdrawing his cock until only the tip and then thrusting it back into Cindy. Dave could see the both the lust and frustration on Cindy's face. Dave knew what he wanted to do.

1574622564984.png
This is what I would do your hubby if we were a couple.

Dave continued to fuck Cindy as hard as he could. Cindy was a *****. Here she was telling him that she had a boyfriend and still allowing him to fuck her. Dave took one of his hand and placed it on Cindy's throat and with the other hand took one of her nipples between his fingers. As Dave was fucking Cindy he was choking her and trying to tear her nipple off. Cindy was scared what was Dave doing to her. Yes,she was frighten but her pussy was on fire. Dave had found a secret place that Cindy did not know she had.

Reactions: sswanabe
Very nice Olga. Thanks.828_1000.jpg960_1000.jpg

1574685145465.png

One for hubby

Reactions: sswanabe, Lemon and pizzaolga
1574685257262.png

This one is for you,Olga. I would love to stretch your cunt with my bbc and fill your womb with my black seed.

HI Olga,I am sure that you would love to be a cum bucket for black seed. Having her womb filled with black seed so she could have a little black baby.

Users who are viewing this thread