• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
1574857138314.png

Reactions: pizzaolga
Olga would love to submit to a bbc and have her cunt filled with black seed. Olga would call to hubby,"Look baby I am a cum bucket for bbc and there is a treat for you. Now,be a good hubby and lick me clean."

Hi Olga, How are you? Have you been a good girl? Is Santa going to bring you a big cock for you to suck and fuck?

The more that Dave hurt Cindy by pinching her nipple and trying to tear it off the harder his dick became. By looking at Cindy he could see that she was having fun too. The look of pain was changing into a look of passion.

• Love
Cindy was amazed that she was responding to pain by becoming more excited. She wondered if Dave had uncovered a part of Cindy that she had never known that she had within her. Cindy grunted and spoke to Dave,"Hurt me. Make me your pain slut. Pinch my nipple. Come on Dave,fuck me. Fill me with your cum." As Cindy said the last words she wondered if Dave was really listening to her. She did say that she did not want for him to cum in her pussy. Now,she wondered which one would Dave do.

Dave heard Cindy asking him to fill her cunt with cum. This was like heaven on earth. Dave started to fuck Cindy hard and fast. Cindy knew what was going to happen next. Dave grunted and then shouted,"Oh,baby,I am cumming."

• Love
Olga would love being a cum bucket for black seed.

Dave just laid on top of Cindy for a moment smiling. That was one of the most intense orgasm that Dave had in his life. He felt that inflicting pain was the factor that caused it. Dave would have time to find out it that was true. Dave pushed himself up with his arms and withdrew his cock from Cindy's well fucked cunt. He could see that the lips were slightly swollen and parted and there seemed to be a small amount of his cum already leaking out.

That is all that Olga has ever wanted to be a fuck slave to bbc. Walking around the house naked and having all of her holes ready to be used by a bbc.

Users who are viewing this thread