• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peak and the Rest Of You. I better not read ONE WORD!!!! You care about Steve's feelings. You care about His emotional wellbeing. My Ass!!!
The only thing Peak and the rest of You care about is getting Your Rocks Off. Steve are you so blind you can't see when Your being used?

Yea You want to reconnect to Sue.

Come on tell us about the bread shop Steve. Did He take Sue out the Parking lot and drive to a seedy motel??? Let me guess Sue wasn't wearing a bra. Ya I'm a believer.

I'm home but she's not yet - all I have is that she did meet him for lunch and they talked. She said she'd tell me more when she got home/tonight.

Sptbj - I'm surprised by this, even more that he approached her and not the reverse. Things happen when you least expect it.

Come On Steve Your Minions Want The Dirt.
Don't Let The Facts Get In The Way Of A Good Story. When Did That Ever Stop You???

I was trying to imagine a post written by a man who started at the top of a tree but who fell and banged his head on every branch on the way down. Finally he hit bottom. Then posted his words of wisdom (not). Twice. Wonder if he tried lithium .....

A Minion has spoken. Hey while I got You Peak. When do You Think Sue and this New Guy will be picking out China Patterns? He could Be "THE ONE"

So You still helping Steve get in touch with those "Feelings"?

Will why do you find the need to hi-jack Steve's thread????

SquirmingSub said:
Will why do you find the need to hi-jack Steve's thread????

You miss the point of this whole Forum. It isn't Steve's Private Thread. Its an Open Public Thread!!!! Open To Everyone. So that We can Talk about Our differences. You may not like what I have to say. I may not like what you have to say. But as far as I know each of Us comes from a Country where We are able to express Our thoughts in a free manor. Without fear. With all due respect to Canada and the U.K. And any other Freedom loving country. GOD BLESS THE USA!!!! HOT DAMM!!!! (don't ya just see the fireworks) But if Steve want to apply to the owners of this Forum. then maybe they will agree to make it Private. And then You can say who get in and who doesn't. You know like a Club.

I'm reminded of what Grocho Marx said, " I wouldn't belong to any club that would have Me as a member"

They say ignorance is bliss. Two things about your quote. Firstly it's incomplete. The full line is :
PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER".

It would be too much to expect you to use it now.
The second thing probably won't stop your jingoistic drum banging but Marx was requoting John Galsworthy. Who was English.

Why would I make a whole thread private just so people can escape from you when I can just ban you instead? You're gone for a week so you can research how not to shit on someone else's thread.

^ thank you... Now back to letting Stb tell his story of their adventures! Yeah!

far2easy said:
^ thank you... Now back to letting Stb tell his story of their adventures! Yeah!

Indeed a good thing .... :)

STB
We are all looking to see how it went with sue and lunch date.
to see if there was maybe some spark's at that lunchin.
so looking forward to what you and sue talked about after she got home from work.
keep us posted.

dig420 said:
Why would I make a whole thread private just so people can escape from you when I can just ban you instead? You're gone for a week so you can research how not to shit on someone else's thread.

Who ever thought expressing your thoughts on a public form could get you 1 week to life in the virtual Slammer.

Oh well....just goes to show.....freedom of speech isn't what it's all cracked up to be.

He'd had his say. He'd made his point. But he wouldn't let it go. It was getting in the way of the thread. Glad to see something done.

There are laws in place that cover verbal abuse and electronic communication. Site administrators of public forums have some responsibility to remove or otherwise prevent abuse from taking place or continuing. Freedom of expression is not an absolute right when it is set against the rights of others to not be abused. As elsewhere, ignorance of the law is no excuse. The rules vary in any case across the free world. This makes life difficult for public sites which generate international traffic. Some of Wills comments got close to abuse but I don't think they stepped over the line. They probably prevented some people from posting freely from fear of reprisal. A cooling off week seems reasonable to me. Maybe Steve can take some comfort that his thread can generate such interest and passion. Still, I know I'd rather be reading how Sue go on than this. I'm sure we'll have a new thread soon anyway.

Wow, I stepped away for a few days (from posting here to let things calm down) and I come back to a pleasant surprise.

Dig - thank you.

Well, the subject of discussion, thought and fantasizing for the weekend was Paul.

Yes, Sue met him for lunch on Friday. The conversation was very interesting. It was a beautiful day out and she said that they were able to talk more easily eating at the outdoor tables than she would have been indoors.

She said he was very complimentary and said that she'd attracted his attention when he'd seen her on line for lunch in some of the past weeks. After some idle talk where she says she was already aware that he was interested in her she said he came out and said "I have to ask you something". She couldn't figure out what why he said that until he said that he didn't want to seem disrespectful (or something like that) but he looked at her and said something like "what's your story?" and pointed to her wedding rings. He said he'd seen her for several weeks (when she was going to her photography class I guess) when she didn't have them on and he said he hadn't realized she had them on when he asked her to meet for lunch.

Now this came out over the weekend but she admitted that she'd obviously already begun to think of him sexually when he'd talked to her last week the first time. And she later told me that she remembered that her less-than-honest situation with Glenn had backfired on her by limiting what could and couldn't happen so when he first started to say something about her rings she was already thinking about how to answer him.

I was actually very interested in what she said. She told me she thought about telling him that we'd been separated for a little while but then she thought that might work against her as he might feel he should leave her alone to repair her marriage. So instead she looked at him and said something like "well, that's a long story". And she told me that she really looked for his body language in what happened next. When he leaned forward towards her, his arms on the table and, as she said, a smile on his face and he said "I'm interested", she said she suddenly felt very "*******" (her words). She took a deep breath and said something in a round-about way that basically said "I"m 53, soon to be 54 years old and my husband lets me have fun when I want to". I wasn't sure where this was going until she said that he smiled and didn't make her feel awkward or uneasy at all and he said "that's nice" and a second later he added "I'd like to get to know each other if you'd like that".

And so it happened. Over the rest of lunch she said she found herself feeling shy, embarassed and very sexy all at the same time but that he was a gentleman even if he did leer a bit more at her as they talked.

He's an accountant at a nearby firm. Not a partner but secure enough to have flexibility in his work-hours. She said he is 45 years old and divorced for "many years". His office is near the shopping center where they met for lunch and his home (condo) is nearby. He lives alone but has 2 older kids who sometimes visit for periods of time but are on their own.

She said they didn't talk about sex at all during lunch. He never asked more about what kind of "fun" or anything like that. Instead they talked about general things - what types of food she liked, what kinds of movies and music. He talked about some of the rock-concerts he's been to including some that we attended too. Towards the end of lunch the conversation moved towards what each of them wanted in their future. Sue said she talked about her and I and our family. Over the weekend she told me more - that when she said that, she wanted to see his response. I told her that I was impressed that she was that on-top of things and had given it that much thought, she said that's why she hadn't told me right away a she wanted to work stuff out in her head. I asked her what she said his answers were. She said that he too mentioned his own family and wanting to spend time with them - but that also wanted to travel and enjoy things like they'd talked about, good food, movies and such too.

When I asked her "so - what else?". She said that she too didn't know what was going to happen next so she used the "I have to get back to work" thing to push the conversation ahead. As she went to get up she said he took her tray and stuff and as he got up with her he casually asked her "can we get together again?". I was eager to hear her answer so she said "sure, next week for lunch again?" And they agreed to meet on Wednesday at a different restaurant. They didn't kiss or anything like that but he did touch her arm when he said "hope you have a great weekend" and she replied back "you too". She said he gave her his business card and then handed her a second one that she put her email address and cellphone number on and gave it back to him.

The smile on her face and the fact that I don't think her feet touched the ground the rest of the afternoon told me that she'd been thrilled by it all. I joked with her that she liked being "asked out on a date". She smiled and hugged me and said that the best part was that she'd been honest with him.

I'll post more about our weekend conversation after lunch.

STB
Look's like you maybe adding a new thread her very soon good luck.
keep us posted.

Wonderful, so happy for you 2! I love how she is now vetting her lover with both of your pleasures in mind for the long haul. Can't wait to see what you 2 discussed over the weekend and the game plan from here... oh boy!

So, she's made it very clear that she isn't rushing into this. She says she's already suggested plenty in her answer and that she's gotten an Email from him already and they've discussed going to a local restaurant for lunch on Wednesday.

When we talked about it, she's said very much that she wants this to happen like it did with Robert where he really worked to woo and seduce her. She said he was very nice in his email to her where they discussed meeting for lunch on Wednesday and I teased her again about "he's got a crush on you!" taking a cue from something our daughter would say. lol

It was obvious from how wet and horny she was on Friday night that she's turned on by him. I'm not sure if it's him or the whole thing as she's just been up in general since last week anyway. But in bed we certainly talked about what she was thinking - and she laughed when I realized her arousal last Wednesday was in part due to him - she said he has big-hands and big-feet so she's hoping the old wives-tale holds true. And she even said that when I talked to her last Wednesday where I told her what turned me on to think about, that she was thinking about it in terms of Paul and she admitted that her own self-pleasure was in thinking about him.

One thing that we clearly talked about was me and what she thought was going to happen. She said that he seems like a really nice guy and that in some ways, he reminded her of me. And as we talked she said that he didn't seem concerned at all when she talked about me letting her have-fun. I asked her what SHE wanted to happen. The first part of her answer was that she wanted all of us, the 3 of us, to feel comfortable together. I clearly pushed her on that and said that she'd like us to all be able to get together - and when I pushed her she said that she'd like us to be able to do 3-somes and stuff "like we used to do". When I asked what happens after that - she was a little vague and said honestly that "it depends on what happens between us" (meaning her and Paul). I was nervous asking her but did so anyway and I asked her "are you still hoping for everything you were?". She answered me honestly and said that she didn't know if Paul was Mr. Right or not just yet (obviously) and that she wasn't very clear on just how he'd feel about everything. She answered me but she didn't answer my question till I asked her again and this time she said "yes, if it's what I want, then yes honey, okay" with a slight annoyance in her voice.

Ahhh - time for a conference call at work - more later.

Let me just summarize and say that mention of Paul in bed between Friday and last night brought about quite the response from her whether she knew it or not. Of course a little red-wine never hurt to let her get into her own thoughts a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread