• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white Ga. wife for black

• Thread starterblforsex
  • Start date

blforsex

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2005
40 year old wife wants to try black.

Reactions: gawife2
:D Hey im in south carolina and we need to hook up if u want to try a black guy! I want to try u ur hotttttt! my email is bmurphy42001@yahoo.com hit me u asap please!!!!!!
[/img]

im in macon georgia..hit me up

atlanta metro area guy here

I'm in the atlanta metro area, near emory University...where are you if i may be so bold to ask.

Hey beautiful....I'm a student at UGA and would love to fulfill your fantasy....Write me back and we'll talk about how this young stud will make you never go back.

Hey beautiful....I'm a student at UGA and would love to fulfill your fantasy....Write me back and we'll talk about how this young stud will make you never go back.

damm thats what we call hot , I'm in Macon and Atlanta hit me up I'll tell u more more about me
jomokeee@yahoo.com put in subject box dark cavern

sup girl
I am in SC go to GA alot hit me up..lordfantasy@yahoo.com

Your pics did have a reaction on my dick immediatly. I would like to exite you in front of your husband and together with him......pls react on my email: mooiebloem@tiscali.nl or yahoomessenger: ID: mooie2bloem

she got a nice fat pussy, she's definitely ready for some BBC

You are so hot! Would love to be your cream pie guy. West Georgia area.

I agree that pussy is made to be filled by big black cock!! Post more!

I have got to see more of this lady. She is definitely a hot turn-on. Please post more pics!!! I really love her look from the face down to those lovely pussy lips!

a delightful looking wife!

blforsex:
Wow, she is quite hot, hope u still having loads of fun! Always love her photos, and thank you so much for posting!
Sincerely,
Raf

My Wife is coming to Altanta in July

Need a professional black man to meet her at her downtown hotel and flirt and try and show her first BBC.

she will be there a week for furniture market.

Hello

I am in Atlanta and I am available to please her. 404 312 2644

Professional Experienced Black Male In Atlanta

Hi Professional black male here in atlanta with 11+ years of experience pleasing white women as well as white cpls. I would love to meet your wife once she get to Atlanta. Oh I am orginally from MS...but been in ATL for 16yrs. ...I would love to hear from you guys....678.641.4839...Ed

whats up im in atlanta and im seriously lookinmg for a hot white wife you can email me a 404 380 0972 and ill give you my pics and phone number

Users who are viewing this thread