• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white Ga. wife for black

• Thread starterblforsex
  • Start date
Very nice lips hope you get them filled.

Matured black gangbanger in atlanta

pics look dayum good :) would love to see that pussy in person. located in snellville. looking for discrete relationships with white females.

9 inch cock.

used to run a gangbang group in new orleans. ladies from all over the south loved my guys and the way they were treated. no prob with hubby, or boyfriends, being there. long as they know the scoop.

so, experienced with working with other guys. however, don't get it twisted, i'm straight.

holla

Bigeasyrider (aka ebony_d)
http://bbs.ws/bbs.php?bbs=ebonyXd

Attachments

• ebony_d.jpg
    ebony_d.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 394
  • bigeasy_rider.jpg
    bigeasy_rider.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 398
  • dawn164.jpg
    dawn164.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 603
why am i the only one who doesnt see the pics :(

Are you still available to play. I am amble to travel with my job (environmental science), clean, D&D free and fixed to boot. And I always use condums, no games or tricks, hit me back if you want to chat a little further to get to know each other better. I would require a public lunch meeting to get a feel for you before anything physical, I just don't want any crazy home wreckers.:hitit:

I just decided to peek in. Has anybody fucked her yet? What's the hold up, there seem to be enough responses to warrant an episode...

hottie for young BBC

I love posing for blackmen

love to see that dildo up ur arse hunny!!!!!
great pic's

Users who are viewing this thread