• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white Ga. wife for black

• Thread starterblforsex
  • Start date
Still Seeking BBC

I had no idea that so many BBC would like my pics. What would you like to see?

Greetings

Well-mannered, healthy attached Black male, 58, here in Warner Robins GA.

Like the view...would love to see more in person.

ORALLY YOURS,

LEE

yes

blforsex said:
40 year old wife wants to try black.
me and you all day and night have you cumming all over my cock live in downtown atlanta

You are a Georgia peach baby, that is one sweet pussy I'd like to suck.I'd give you some sweet luv'n doll like you never had before.Would you like to play with my 11" cock? PM me and Ill send u a pic of it.

Still looking for#2. Had 1 experience with 2 BBC I work with. Husband wasn't there so I have no pictures.

very cute.
nice juicey pussy too!
you sure you wanna pawn your wife off on some guy with a bigger dick than yours?

shit i thought the hubby wasshowin those pics of you. i retract my last question. you go get some girl, the brothas will eat you alive!

Nice

Hey if she's ready i'm in the Augusta area if you'd lile to hookup with someone that is experinced in breaking in wife wifes. nothing hurried , takes time to make sure she's comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread