• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
I bet in the heat of the moment most would

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman and toolman2c
snhcouple said:
I bet in the heat of the moment most would
That's on my bucket list, at 76 it gets me hard thinking of it.

Reactions: whitewife696969, snhcouple and toolman2c
Susan's Slave said:
Susan has had sex with her boss (former now) and her ex-boyfriend. Both were multiple times (boss for over a year). These are the only two I know about and I think she would have eventually talked about any others since I pester her for information frequently!
my x was a Susan, she fucked several of her coworkers, was very secretive but over time ,13yrs, i learned of some of them. she ws a great fuck, im Sure she qualifies as a cock addict.

Reactions: cynful, baddy145 and snhcouple
snhcouple said:
Bingo its the excitement of meeting a new man to fuck. You always wonder how it will be. It’s erotic and exciting
u r super hot, i think thats true with many wifes, i Know its true with my Xwife.

Reactions: snhcouple
Ugh X hope that wasnt to bad. Trying to find another woman that will play with others it tough

Reactions: Rocckman
Neighbors friend

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and baddy145
Reactions: toolman2c
clonesp said:
Tell us more about your wife fucking a few of your neighbors! Has always been a fantasy for me and my wife as well.
clonesp - thats always a super hot adventure for some, fantasy for Many.. I Love the way You think..

Reactions: clonesp
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c and JeffCA
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Watched the first time. Joined later times

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and baddy145
dicktracy said:
I was wondering if any of you eat the creampie?
I do, often.
It is after he has cum in her that she loves me eating her pussy of their tasty combined juices giving her even more orgasms.
I also love doing it to her when she comes home with a load still inside her.
Nectar of the God's.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, SquirmingSub and 3 others
WOW! Simply wow!
Have so many questions. Do any of you get aroused by seeing or knowing your significant other is being used like a *****? I’m trying to figure out if I’m whacked in the way I think or if there are others that think the same way as me?

I see my significant other as a slut and enjoyed watching her get used and fucked hard (she enjoyed it) by a stranger the one and only time we tried this. She was blindfolded and handcuffed and he treated her like the slut she is. We all got off. No kissing at all, simply used like a fuck bag. When he finished blowing his load, he dismounted and got dressed and walked out. Not a word. Used her for his needs and left. As an added twist, I handed him $20 for his time and that was really hot.

I would love to escalate and have two guys tag team her but she orgasms quickly and then needs to pause so not certain if both guys would get the to blow their loads.
looking forward to your comments.

Attached is a photo from that evening.

C36526E2-8647-4462-AD08-502133B4A5CB.jpeg

Reactions: costadelsol, MixedbbcLA, baddy145 and 7 others
Bibob said:
I do, often.
It is after he has cum in her that she loves me eating her pussy of their tasty combined juices giving her even more orgasms.
I also love doing it to her when she comes home with a load still inside her.
Nectar of the God's.
That is my dream, to find a couple that will let me eat their creampie and clean his Cock

Reactions: Bibob
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
My wife, who is now 57, hooked up with a 21yr old guy that she used to babysit. He found her on social media and started talking to her. I read their messages without her knowing. He told her he always liked her big titties, then she started sending titty pics. When he sent the cock pic, she wanted it. Big and thick! I was rock hard reading the messages and even harder when the messages started talking about how good it was! I sent a message from her account saying they needed pics of his cock inside her. He thought it was her. I deleted the message and the next messages when they hooked up had pics. She still doesn't know I know and they hook up often.

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, cynful, toolman2c and 3 others
SlutPig said:
WOW! Simply wow!
Have so many questions. Do any of you get aroused by seeing or knowing your significant other is being used like a *****? I’m trying to figure out if I’m whacked in the way I think or if there are others that think the same way as me?

I see my significant other as a slut and enjoyed watching her get used and fucked hard (she enjoyed it) by a stranger the one and only time we tried this. She was blindfolded and handcuffed and he treated her like the slut she is. We all got off. No kissing at all, simply used like a fuck bag. When he finished blowing his load, he dismounted and got dressed and walked out. Not a word. Used her for his needs and left. As an added twist, I handed him $20 for his time and that was really hot.

I would love to escalate and have two guys tag team her but she orgasms quickly and then needs to pause so not certain if both guys would get the to blow their loads.
looking forward to your comments.

Attached is a photo from that evening.

C36526E2-8647-4462-AD08-502133B4A5CB.jpeg
My wife and I are not into bondage, she fucks to give and get enjoyment from sex
Carol loves getting fucked, I love watching knowing she is having orgasms with him.
There is certainly nothing there for her if she is just being taken advantage of, this has happened, one or two fucking her, having their orgasm, then just leaving her unsatisfied.
The fact that she gets satisfaction from another man's cock is what it is all about as I too get the thrill of knowing my wife enjoyed her time with him, I do love sloppy seconds too.
There is such a wonderful feeling sliding my cock into another guys cum, adding mine to the mixture.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c, baddy145, SlutPig and 3 others
JimPreston said:
My

My wife started sucking cock and getting fucked at a very early age too !
My then bride was spreading her legs 1 year and 8 days after we married. With my best man and her old boyfriend. Her idea. It was wild way to start out.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, baddy145, Bibob and 4 others
flcuck said:
My then bride was spreading her legs 1 year and 8 days after we married. With my best man and her old boyfriend. Her idea. It was wild way to start out.
That is the type of wife that I want.

Reactions: cynful and Pinkyrod
flcuck said:
Well the first man to fuck my wife and get sucked off by her was still fucking her and getting blown by her well after we were married. I never found this out until way latter in our marrage.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, baddy145 and 4 others
JimPreston said:
Well the first man to fuck my wife and get sucked off by her was still fucking her and getting blown by her well after we were married. I never found this out until way latter in our marrage.
how did she manage to keep the secret for so long? where did this take place? did you know the guy? why did it stop? or did it stop?
sounds hot to me.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread