• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
  • #1,001
sephoro said:
nice - was it her first time?
Yes first and only time so far.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and sephoro
  • #1,002
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
A few friends on our honeymoon in Jamaica 4 black strangers, guys I meet at bars, and guys she picks up at strip clubs

• Love
Reactions: toolman
  • #1,003
My wife was brought up in a traditional/old fashioned conservative and rather strict Malay muslim family. I was the first to pop her cherry when she was 19 (we were engaged at the time). We got married a few mths later.

We got into the swinging lifestyle with other couples a few years after we got married. During this time she had 20 different cocks (Husbands/BFs/Partners of cpls we played with) of various sizes and diff races, cut and uncut. Some of them had her on more than one occasion (with or without their wives/GF/partner around). A breakdown of the guys... 6 Malays, 4 Chinese, 2 Indians, 8 white guys (from UK, Australia, Germany & South Africa).

• Love
Reactions: toolman, JeffCA, antoniodicro and 3 others
  • #1,004
Bottomcuck said:
Yes first and only time so far.
amazing! I'd love to hear the story

Reactions: toolman
  • #1,005
Iron Lee said:
Same type of deal with me and my wife. We are looking for a guy to fuck her on a regular basis. A very horny guy with a big cock that can drop over to our place anytime he wants and fuck her, and she can go to his place alone. A sort of “boyfriend” for my wife. If he fucks her enough he can take over fucking her completely, I won’t fuck her anymore so she’s nice and fresh / horny for him. I would be very happy to just watch her with him. She’s Asian, 36 (pics attached).

View attachment 2342436 View attachment 2342437 View attachment 2342438 View attachment 2342439
she's amazing - very hot - you'll have no end of offers - I hope you find the right guy!

Reactions: toolman and Iron Lee
  • #1,006
sephoro said:
amazing! I'd love to hear the story
Message me, I’d be happy to share the story

Reactions: onlylooking and toolman
  • #1,007
Mine has had 40+ over her life

• Love
Reactions: toolman and SlutWifeKimmy
  • #1,008
Perfect example of the perfect woman. Incredible body and attitude. Love to have a taste of this sweetie

Reactions: toolman and Iron Lee
  • #1,009
Lovasianladies said:
Perfect example of the perfect woman. Incredible body and attitude. Love to have a taste of this sweetie
I’d love to see you pound her hard and leave your load in her pussy🔥 Nowadays I prefer watching a guy fuck her rather than fucking her myself. 😅🤷‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: sephoro, toolman and Lovasianladies
  • #1,010
Iron Lee said:
I’d love to see you pound her hard and leave your load in her pussy🔥 Nowadays I prefer watching a guy fuck her rather than fucking her myself. 😅🤷‍♂️
I would love to do that but I don’t get hard anymore. Just oral pleasure for the ladies from me

• #1,012
8 guys so far, 3 that still do with 3 more in the works.

Reactions: PleaseCuckMeNow, toolman and Lovasianladies
  • #1,013
Only me, I was trying to change it, but she doesn't want to try.

• Sad
Reactions: PleaseCuckMeNow, toolman, Pleazr and 1 other person
  • #1,014
Iron Lee said:
2 guys have fucked my wife so far while I watched. Attached is pics of both guys fucking her. She’s Asian, 36.

EFC7E275-B18B-4171-97DD-F02A0ECEFC1C.jpeg 3FA2009C-4A63-4BAE-B55B-2036AE147A0D.jpeg
sexy Small asian wifes can play hide the big cock surprizingly well. nost are super sexy.. this one looks thrillingly sexy hot, id love 2c better pictures of her..

Reactions: franklyhorny, SlutWifeKimmy, Iron Lee and 1 other person
  • #1,015
countryjames said:
no one but me starting dating she was 18 now 55 im trying to change that but very slow any suggestions how to get her to fuck others
she might go cock crazy and hooked.. " b carefull what u wish for" i bet u might find she has a yearning or needy mature pussy..

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and Subsforfun
  • #1,016
Who hasn’t fucked my wife ;)

• Haha
Reactions: franklyhorny, Dingos, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
  • #1,017
Subsforfun said:
Who hasn’t fucked my wife ;)
ME, but id love to chanhe that to YES i have, and she takes my cock bare naked until i blast my seeds yp inside her treasured yearning pussy.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and Subsforfun
  • #1,018
toolman said:
ME, but id love to chanhe that to YES i have, and she takes my cock bare naked until i blast my seeds yp inside her treasured yearning pussy.
Seeding her fertile womb and making her belly swell a few months later

Reactions: franklyhorny and Lovasianladies
  • #1,019
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
Truly, I think the first guy who fucked my wife was her dad. Not sure what age, but definitely in her teens. When I met her, she was 21 with smallish tits, but big fucking nipples, and a hairy pussy. Just thought I’d throw in the part about her pussy. Anyway, she rarely wore bras then, because there was no need. She was all nipples. She also liked to wear loose fitting tops, so when she moved, her nipples were often very visible to anyone who made a little effort. Well, her dad ALWAYS made the effort to try and steal peeks at his daughter’s fat nipples. I often caught him looking down her shirt, and he’d smile and walk away. I told her about him looking at her nipples, and she just laughed it off.

One day I went to see her, because I wanted her to suck my cock really. My balls were full of cum, and she’s my cum swallowing slut. They didn’t know I was coming over. When I got there, I heard her dad’s voice, and then her voice coming from upstairs. I climbed the stairs, and realized he was standing at the door to the bathroom, which was fully open. I hid on the stairs where I could still see him and the door opening. He was clearly looking up and down, and while I couldn’t hear exactly what was being said, I know I heard him say the words “hard nipples.” Then I heard her give a little laugh. He walked away from the bathroom door toward his room. And then, that’s when I realized he was watching my girlfriend, his daughter, coming out of the shower. He stood in the doorway perving his daughter’s naked big nippled tits and hairy pussy as she dried off her body from the shower. How do I know that? Because right after her dad walked toward his bedroom, she came out of the bathroom completely naked, tits and hairy twat in full view of anyone looking, with nothing but a towel wrapped around her head, and walked to her bedroom.

That’s when he came back out of his bedroom, and walked toward her bedroom. He stood there ogling his own daughter’s naked tits and pussy, as she got dressed. I never told her I saw that happen. But I sure as fuck filled her mouth with more cum than I thought possible a short time later in her parent’s basement. I squirted rope after rope of cum into the cumhole under her nose as my cockhead laid on her tongue, and she knelt in front of me with her big nipples fully bared, and her hand working her pussy over. I always thought it was a little odd that she never hesitated to suck my cock and drain my balls into her mouth in her parent’s basement, while they were home, without ever thinking twice about doing it. I often wondered what would happen if either of her parents came into the basement at the very moment I started unloading my balls into their daughter’s mouth. I know one thing. I would not have stopped cumming into her mouth if either of them had come into the basement.

I also shared my girlfriend’s (later wife) big nipples, her pussy, and her cocksucking mouth with two of our coworkers, letting them drain their balls into her pretty little fuckhole of a mouth. We were at an all night drive-in event at the end of summer, and it got really foggy. So foggy, you couldn’t see out of the car windows. So, I started making out with her, stripping her down to her bra and panties as the other two watched. I had an Isuzu Trooper with plenty of room in the back, which is where we were watching the movies. I then took off her bra, revealing her big nippled tits, and started pinching and pulling on her hard nipples. Then I started sucking them. After I was sucking her nipples for a minute, I said to the other two guys, “She has two tits, and I cant’ suck both of them at the same time. That‘s all the closest guy needed to hear. He was on her other nipple in a second. I stopped sucking her other tit, and waved the third guy in, and he greedily sucked that big nipple into his mouth. That’s when I got her hairy pussy out, by sliding off her panties. I’ll stop there. I already told you how it ended. With all of us using her mouth as our personal cum dump. We all came at least twice each into her mouth, and she swallowed every last drop.

I haven’t shared her since, other than letting a male nurse strip her naked and play with her tits and pussy in the hospital once. Different story. Overall though, unless her dad fucked her pussy, and I personally think he did because she didn’t have a hymen when I first fucked her twathole, she’s only ever had my cock in her cunt.

Reactions: Rocckman, Cuckwannabeee, SlutWifeKimmy and 2 others
  • #1,020
She has been with 15 guys, at least that she admits to, including her ex-husband and my older cousin. They have mostly been asshole alpha types. I think she married me because I'm safe, nice guy. I know I don't satisfy her and she knows I'm ok with her fulfilling her needs elsewhere.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and MixedbbcLA

Users who are viewing this thread