• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who'd you like to see in an IR movie?

• Thread starterEnrique
  • Start date
How about Julia-Louis Dreyfuss from Seinfeld?..

Now that Jennifer Aniston has split from Brad Pitt.......the Brothas can go after her now!

Peace. 8)

I agree with Imascorpio...Mariska is a hottie. What say you, Blackbull ?

Melissa Joan Hart #1 by far.. #2 Hilary Duff, #3 Drew Barrymore, #4 Jamie Lee Curtis, #5 Natalie (the fat Dixie Chick) oh yeah and I can't forget Danielle Fishel.

Hey MWF..Jamie Lee Curtis is a GREAT pic...LOVE to see her taken HARD, VERY hard by a black bull.

Neat 'n Petite said:
I agree with Imascorpio...Mariska is a hottie. What say you, Blackbull ?

Yeah she is overdue for some Black Dick!

Peace. 8)

Racheal Ray of the food network looks like she could handle some black cock with that nice big ass. Melissa Joan Hart being ganged by black would look good too!!!!

Racheal Ray of the food network looks like she could handle some black cock with that nice big ass. Melissa Joan Hart being ganged by black would look good too!!!!

I'd love to see the following women from CNN in an IR movie Paula Zahn and Carol Lin

ok thought I could add two at once. but here's Carol Lin's pic from CNN she'd be good in an IR movie

IRCF said:

Yeah Playa, That Kathie Lee is the O.G. of MILF!

She long Overdue for some Black Dick since ol' Frank gifford aint fucking her!

Thanks for them Pics!

Peace. 8)

I'm so hurt...sniff ...sniff... not one of you guys mentioned me...sniff

OPPPS sorry,,, guess I dont count ....Ive already come over....never mind

Dont cry Nikki. I like a woman with experience.

Hey have u ever posted a pic of u?

Laura Bush...? Omigod....what a scene that would be. That lady is just too sweet to ever go black.....

Say...and let's not forget Hillary Clinton...we must remain politically correct here...right guys ???

Hey Rhino, long time babe
Im not very good with computers and I have probs with pics. I get my shots from my FRIENDS who take them. Most are bmp and they wont transfer, and I dont have a clue how to make them jpg, which is what this site says they must be.
besides...I have seen more than a couple shots of me at differant sites, seems my FRIENDS like to post their excapades.....lol..I dont mind, just wish they would use the right names......NIK

If by sweet you mean tight-assed well okay.

Hilary looks like she loves sex (like her husband).
Laura looks like it makes her sick becasue it's "dirty".

Users who are viewing this thread