• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who'd you like to see in an IR movie?

• Thread starterEnrique
  • Start date
Love to see Katie go black
couric.jpg

The Bush twins would look good with blacks!!

Sleepyhead, haven't you heard..?...the word's been out for some time that our sultry Hillary Clinton really prefers girls. My insertion of her name, along with Laura's, was just to add political correctness....LOL

So.....if the rumors of Hillary's true inclinations are accurate (and I get the feeling they are), it would take one smooth-talking afro-american gentlemen to turn this hot prospect around.

And BBC.....I thought Sleepyhead's fantasy about Laura Bush going black was numero uno, but I think you've topped him with the Bush twins. The idea of that scene is too incredible to imagine....mindboggling even.

Ally Mcbeale

Ally would look great under a Black Bull.

Ally

Ally Mcbeale. She would look hot working under a Black Bull.

Ally Mcbeale

Ally would look great with her legs wrapped around a Black Bull.

some one said patricia heaton who plays ray's wife on everybody loves raymond. there is a hot ir story by stormbringer on literotica called "everybody loves raymond's wife"

:D txsweetpea

How many of our DC "family" are familiar with Marg Helgengerger ? These days, I think she's starring in the TV crime show called CSI. My God, I think she's the arch-perfect white older mom, with a beauty that has to be seen rather than described. I believe she's just a couple of years older than I am, at 47, but she looks in her 30's. Nothing cheap or gaudy about her...just 110% WOMAN !!

The other day I saw her being interviewed on CBS' Morning Show, and was immediately struck by her persona, and her frank, fresh honesty. Towards the end of the interview, the host asked her what she thought of her blk co-star..and she embarrassed him by replying she "wouldn't kick him out of her bed"...Hmmmmmmmm

One has to wonder with that casual remark if our sweet Marg has already succumbed to the blk temptation ? Now if someone could only capture her on an IR vid..... Oh, well, dream on, girl.

i don't consider myself a true vouyer but....since the chance of me ever having an interracial affair are slim to none, i must live vicariously through the experiences of others and my own fantasies. i think marg is a good candidate if not me!!! :wink:

txsweetpea

Hilary Swank for sure...she looks like she likes facials...

?

txsweetpea said:
i don't consider myself a true vouyer but....since the chance of me ever having an interracial affair are slim to none, i must live vicariously through the experiences of others and my own fantasies. i think marg is a good candidate if not me!!! :wink:

txsweetpea

I'am curious?............why can you not experience the Taste of Interracial?

Peace. 8)

Re: ?

I'am curious?............why can you not experience the Taste of Interracial?

Peace. 8)[/quote]

well blackbull, it was hard enough for me to keep up the lies to cover my ir cyber affair. i'm not sure i could deceive my hubby in r/l. he isn't into the ir scene and would be the last person on earth to want to see me with a black guy. this all makes me too hot to have it questioned by some one who just doesn't get it, ya know? one never knows what the future might bring, though......

txsweetpea :lol:

like to see in an IR movie

Some I'd like to see from old T.V. are:

1. Elizabeth Montgomery
2. Barbara Eden
3. "Mary Ann" from Gilligan's Island

MY TV DREAM ORGY

MY TV DREAM

SIBLE SHEAPARD
MURPHY BROWN
AND SHANNON TWEED

"OI VEY! OLD PRUNES LIKE ME NEED LOVE TOO. BRING ME A SHVARTZER!"
joanrivershf.jpg

How about Diane Lane?

How about Diane Lane. Hot, classy, MILF. What more can we ask for?

Hey, wasn't it KC_Rob who alerted us that Diane Lane was the cheating wife in that recent TV movie "Unfaithful" ? That movie sent me right over the edge. So, who can post a photo of Ms Lane ? I'd love to find her addy and sent her a thankyou note. Talk about realism....whew !!!

Here's the beautiful Diane Lane. She was also in "Under the Tuscan Sun" recently.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 3,575

Users who are viewing this thread