1st BBC experience..

• Thread starterblondevixen
  • Start date

blondevixen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2006
Been members of this forum for awhile now, but this is our first post! Finally went black a few short weeks ago. We are a married couple, cuckolded husband. Certainly enjoyed taking these pictures and hope you enjoy them!!

Attachments

• IMG_9397.JPG
    IMG_9397.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 19,554
  • IMG_9372red.JPG
    IMG_9372red.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 13,106
Oh God yessssss, you are a beauty lady vixen. That was one lucky nigga that got to you. I hope hubby loves it as much as you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dude,
Congats.......
Like They say Miles To Go Before She Sleeps !!!!!!!
I d Give my Eye any day/nite......
Love Jeff

Nicely taken photos, mate! She looks VERY SEXY! Would love to hear your story sometime.

Thanks for the great comments! We both read this forum and its fun to see the comments (hopefully good ones) that people leave. A little about us, we have been swinging for about 5 years, started out with the bi girl curiosity and escalated from there to full swing with couples for awhile. Then we got tired of the drama that happens with couples sometimes and went to single guys, from there we got into the hotwife/cuckold thing and liking big cocks. Took awhile to cross the bbc bridge but we have met 2 really nice, professional, and well hung guys to this point and thats been all we have been with since January (New Years eve this year was the very first experience!!) Its a fun ride!!

Attachments

• IMG_9387red.JPG
    IMG_9387red.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 10,841
  • IMG_9378red.JPG
    IMG_9378red.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 7,853
Very nice indeed!

Thank you for sharing. She is very hot and now that she's had a taste you may have many more photo sets to share (hopefully). Kudos on going all out and going bareback! If only I could convince my better half to do the same.

KP's Husband

What part of La? Would love to get with you guys. She is a very sexy lady who enjoys what she's doing.

thank you...

For the story..from what I seen.it WONT b your ONLY story.....congrats

Very sexy

Once again, the real thing is sexier that the staged one. More pics please.

Thanks again for all the supportive comments. And we are from northern Louisiana, almost into Arkansas. Here is a couple more pics from that evening!

Attachments

• IMG_9417red.JPG
    IMG_9417red.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 7,549
  • IMG_9381red.JPG
    IMG_9381red.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 7,665
  • IMG_9376red.JPG
    IMG_9376red.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 7,142
Hi,

Great pics, we are a cuck couple in south fla,new to lifestyle with one experience,enjoyed!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey

god ur wife is so hot do u got more

Sweeeeeeeeet pics! Congrats and thanks for posting. Feel free to post everything you have! :)
She is a HOTTIE!!!

Hey Folks,
See here I m addin another comment to U r Post...
She is a Hottie & trust me she would look good with a gang of hung borthas fighting for their peice of meat...
Would Love to see her facial expressions & m sure more folks like me would want see her face as well. All Said & done keep the good work goin & M sure she hooked to "BLACK MEAT" for "Dear Life". Feel free to write to me in case u wanna have a Gang bang arranged for her my email is wellhungblkforblonds@gmail.com.
Jeff

That is a wonderful looking woman. Thanx for sharing.

Diefinately sweet, thats one hot bitch there..great body.Its always good to see another gorgeous white woman turned to bbc addiction.

My God she is hot. I love her strong, sturdy legs and her amazing tits. I always love to see blonde ladies taking the BBC plunge and to hear about it from the willing cuck hubby. If only I were so lucky. Good luck as you move forward with her experiences. I'm wondering if she has cut you off from that lovely pussy yet. Please keep us posted on her future exploits. Thanks for sharing your story and the super hot pictures.

hey

just can say , its a nice hotel and a nice tited wife for a fuck

Arjun

Great pix! Please post more!!!

wow this thread is juts simply AMAZING! seems like u had a great time u seeing him again? oh yes please more pics!