• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

1st BBC experience..

• Thread starterblondevixen
  • Start date
Great pics !! You are fucking hot!!

Wow thanks to everyone for the comments and replies!! It was definately a fun experience and one that will be repeated. He lives a few hours from us but we maintain constant contact. And sorry for not posting face pictures, we had a bad experience a while back when someone found some of our pictures online and sent them to places we didnt want them sent too. So hopefully these will be ok. I love seeing her pounded really good and as you can tell she loves it. No way can I please her like he does, I just dont have the stamina nor the cock to do it!

Attachments

• IMG_9398red.JPG
    IMG_9398red.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 11,467
  • IMG_9370red.JPG
    IMG_9370red.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 5,108
  • IMG_9358red.JPG
    IMG_9358red.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 7,221
Wow

You are a wonderful man to allow your hot wife to finally get what she deserves. More white usbands should come to their senses and be like you and let their wives finally get totally satisfied.

These are beautiful pics

She's a sexy and beautiful woman, I see so much passion in these pics.

Those pics are fantastic! Congratulations. Crazy, that looks exactly like my wife! Really! Thanks...you have no idea.

The Finish!

Thanks to everyone that has commented and glad we could share this great experience with you. Here is some pics after he blasted his big load in my wife!!

Attachments

• IMG_9422red.JPG
    IMG_9422red.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 4,691
  • IMG_9421red.JPG
    IMG_9421red.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 5,761
  • IMG_9420red.JPG
    IMG_9420red.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 5,466
Nice, like the swollen pussy lips, shows she had a good pounding.She's got a small pussy but its stretched now to fit a bbc.

Wow, this thread ROCKS! What a hot lady!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

i am in Louisiana also and would love to have some of that white pussy. Hit me up ok

Beatiful pics, thanks for sharing!

LOL! Your MILF wife has the Playboy Bunny Tan-too (tanned on tattoo of some design)... Funny! That is the trend...

72271d1209072686-1st-bbc-experience-img_9398red.jpg

72181d1208890341-1st-bbc-experience-img_9397.jpg

Thank you for sharing those pics! Nice of you to do so! :clap:

Hope you and her have some great sex in the future! Any videos or more pics will be welcomed!

Thanks again for the ones you shared.

great stuff very very hot keep up the good work as always....

awesome stuff, hope to see more

Thanks again for all the great replies!! This set of pics is all i have with her and a bbc. Hope for more soon though :)

Couple more for everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_9377 (2).JPG
    IMG_9377 (2).JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 3,913
  • IMG_9391 (3).JPG
    IMG_9391 (3).JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 3,683
Last edited by a moderator:
blondevixen said:
Thanks again for all the supportive comments. And we are from northern Louisiana, almost into Arkansas. Here is a couple more pics from that evening!
the pics are extremly hot and she is as well. Wish I was closer

blondevixen said:
Couple more for everyone!
Thanks again! What a sexy lady. Post more. I know you must have hundreds of shots. Hell, I would have been clicking away until the camera seized up! ;)

Keep posting, please!

So hot to see that dominant bull have full control over that white woman.Perfect pics!

Hot picture's post more

Users who are viewing this thread