1st BBC experience..

• Thread starterblondevixen
  • Start date
She looks great with that BBC shoved in that white pussy!!

those pics are proffesional pics,lol,cut the bullshit

who says amateur has to be grainy?

wifelooking2000 said:
those pics are proffesional pics,lol,cut the bullshit

you're right about the quality of the pics, wifelooking -excellent lighting, camera with mega pixels to spare and an attractive couple (or coupling), but what do mean with BS? none of the pix contained links, web site ids or logos.

yeah

she'll be back for more.

Damn you wife is sexy as hell..She looks so hot taking that BBC, thanks for sharing

they dont need to contain logos web sites ,they remove the logos ,its a simple task that a fraud like this bull shit artist does.get real

still don't know what the/your prob is, WL2k. and having "gotten real", two things became clear: A) everyone else seems to dig the pix. B) your hatin' does'nt prove jack.

Last edited by a moderator:
blondevixen said:
Thanks again for all the supportive comments. And we are from northern Louisiana, almost into Arkansas. Here is a couple more pics from that evening!

You have the most gorgeous feet!!

We are a couple in Florida and get up to Shreveport. Just really great photos - she looks a lot like my wife. We have a bull in Shreveport and a couple in Florida - I love to clean her up after - and like yours, my wife mine has a fine body. The guys drool over her - I love to see her get solidly fucked and used...Looks like the guy is very strong and well hung - nice catch for you guys! drop us a line if you'd like to talk / share.
Thanks!
wonderlove2008@hotmail.com

PS - Ignore the negative person - there's always one in every crowd.

Real? Fake? Who cares! I just want to see more pics of this sexy lady! How old is she?

Last edited by a moderator:
bratwurst said:
Real? Fake? Who cares! I just want to see more pics of this sexy lady! How old is she?

I agree.

However, they don't seem fake to me.
I posted some pics a while back of me and a hot blond...her hubby took the pics...and used a very good camera, which resulted in similar high quality pics.

Wow Lucky Guy and Girl loks like they are having a good time.

Wow

You are so hot. I have cum many times looking at your pics, imaging that black was mine. Would love to travel down sometime just to be with you. Stephen aee1157@aol.com

She's hot. Post some frontal shots of her with face obscured of course.

You're showing your ignorance

wifelooking2000 said:
they dont need to contain logos web sites ,they remove the logos ,its a simple task that a fraud like this bull shit artist does.get real

First off, professionals don't hide their faces - duh!

Just because someone has the knowledge to produce good images does not make them fake!

You're the one who needs to get real wifelooking2000!

Awesome pictures blondevixen - please keep posting if you have more!

blondevixen said:
Thanks to everyone that has commented and glad we could share this great experience with you. Here is some pics after he blasted his big load in my wife!!

Very Hot. Great thread. Nothing like a menacing BBC towering over a vunerable white pussy. Sexy lady too.

Very sexy Vixen................ keep it up baby.

Great pics whe is sexy as hell I would love to do her next

Still hoping to see more of this sexy lady.

The best. Would like to get my wife to do the same. Working on her but not getting there yet.