1st BBC experience..

• Thread starterblondevixen
  • Start date
Very Nice

For as hard as a stud can give it to a wife, if she is not into it, it is not good. From what I can see, she was enjoying that as much as he was.

Thank you so much to share you wife with us. She is hot and looks very pretty. You are a lucky husband for sure. A lot of us, white hubbies, would like to have a wife that agrees to be fucked by a BBC. In you case even better beucase she did bareback. HOT. HOT. HOT.

Great pictures

Your a lucky man to have a wife that is willing to share herself with other men. The pictures are great. From my own personal experience for those who think they are fake, all you need is a good camera to take these kinds of pictures. Enjoy your wife and her time with others. Thanks for sharing.

What a hottie! WOW.

Impressed

:whatever:
blondevixen said:
Been members of this forum for awhile now, but this is our first post! Finally went black a few short weeks ago. We are a married couple, cuckolded husband. Certainly enjoyed taking these pictures and hope you enjoy them!!

:clap: DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonderful set of pictures and experience keep enjoy all the black cock you can find

The thing about this post is how beautiful and shapely body the white babe has,,,it looks like she got the looks( long blonde hair, pretty white skin) ass, thights, legs, shaved juicy pussy ligs, and a solid strong over all body.....and of course she is loving it bareback for a black cock creampie..........she is what us brothers all want. she is most definitely the wonderful white queen of my dreams..........THANK YOU SO MUCH.....LEWIS IN VEGAS.

I love this thread...

She's fabulous. A strange request, perhaps - would love to see her fully clothed. I bet she's a looker. Then to see her slowly disrobed by you, and given to her black lover.

Nice, can I get in on that action?

Nice pics, great ass, hot pussy, real BBC. Lucky wife and lucky husband.

Do have any more pics to share of your amazing wife?

...bump!... [she deserves to be seen]

She is simply Fabulous

I just found this thread and just want to say congrats to you both and those pics are Hot.
Ally,

Great pics...I love the fact she took that black cock bareback!! good job hun

absolutely gorgeous pussy!

everything

Everything about this thread is great. I love the IR and the sight of her beautiful saved pussy after he pulled his cum covered cock out of her is really hot. Thanks for the pix.

Thank you for the Southern Hospitality. The ladies of Louisiana have a lot to offer once they get over the "Old South" way of thinking.