42 year old wife

• Thread starterKat 2002
  • Start date
Kat 2002 said:
Perqele, a hug cream pie is the ultimate aim, unfortunately still to be shared, but dont worry as soon as it happens you guys will be the first to know all the details.

You are so going to love that first creampie, the problem is they're addictive (pun) :)

Nazareth - her lips drive me crazy like you would not believe, i want her to sit on face every night. Even sitting next to her watching TV I want to rip her pants off and kneel in front of her to pay respect to those lips

SWTXSHARED - still to share her, but when i do, trust me it will be all about the cream pie. I have tried to eat my own cream pie but loose the urge once i have dumped my load. I have even on several occasions had wank an hour before so that the cream pie will be minimal, but still can not bring myself to feast on it. She is happy for it to happen - I have told her during sex that I am going to eat her out after I blow and she has told me on many an occasion to come on and clean her up but I chicken out. She laughs and tells me Im a soft cock.
I have told her to tie me to the bed get on top and ride me and then sit on my face straight after sex but it is yet to happen

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 234
Reactions: moltenneeds
Just pull the trigger and eat that creampie, Kat! I'm confident you will enjoy.
Even if you don't, do it for her. You must at least try it one time!

Kat 2002 said:
I have tried to eat my own cream pie but loose the urge once i have dumped my load.

Just get in there. After the first time you'll wonder why you found it so difficult.

Or start with her snowballing you -- suck you off and then give it to you to swallow. There's less need for you to 'do it', because she's the one that makes the move... and she can do it quickly enough that you haven't finished coming down.

Very nice.thank you both.

Seems you both need someone to take charge--to bed her firmly with no nonsense and put you in position to observe and acquiesce properly.

Awesome. Thx

its been a while so we thought we would add some new photo's of her in the shower

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 141
Mmm... yes, one of my favorite settings. Please post more!

a couple more

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 98
My first creampie was my own with my buddies wife and it was great. I only got one creampie from another guy with my first wife but the second was a creampie provider :clap: You should invite me over and you can eat my creampie and then I'll eat yours =p I love her lips!!!!!

sounds great, only problem is i am no where near Texas

a couple more in the shower

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 85
2 more to complete the set

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 64
a few more photos of her arse

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    190.1 KB · Views: 82
can not help myself, two more
let me know what you think of her 42 year old arse

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 77
I want to spank her ass!
HARD! :drool:

i know, i either want to spank it or kiss it all the time, either way my hand is always on it

a couple more of her arse

2.JPG
1.JPG

Reactions: Methaneman