911 theories debate

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date

Pooch

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
first people DONT HIJACK OTHER"S THREADS PLEASE.

Mino you posted the following to me directly in the recent 'Marijauna' post.

"Pooch, I appreciate your openness despite your admission of apparently being closed to any ideas that have already been commonly labeled / branded "conspiracy theories". I don't care to debate the 911 issue nor convince anyone of anything. All I mean to do is bear witness; to make a statement such as this for those who are already mentally capable and psychologically prepared to hear it; to create a spark of interest for those to whom the current state of affairs in this country and the world don't really make much sense anymore in light of "conventional wisdom” and the “truth” we are fed by mainstream media and who are willing to reconsider their naïve notions of how big governments, including ours in the US, really work and to what lengths powerful, little advertised arms of even our own government will go to achieve their ends.

Too many people in this country simply cannot handle the personal, psychological impact of considering (let alone discovering) that the “holy” US government is capable of carrying out unspeakable crimes against humanity and even its own people. Too many people in this country are still psychologically fractured having been nothing less than brainwashed from an early age: to think only “Pro-American”, that America is always the “good guy” in any conflict; to even consider the possibility that this country is capable of ever being the true villain; to think that the spin called “Manifest Destiny” in this country was a truly great thing and not the horrible genocide of Native Americans that in fact it actually was; to think that our policies in Haiti are “democratic” when the historical truth reveals quite the opposite; to think that only people like Hitler (i.e. non-Americans) are capable of destroying their own people’s house of congress and blaming it on foreign terrorists (in the case of Hitler, the Russians). The list is long and the obvious conclusions revealing for anyone who has the time, intelligence, psychological health to research these things for themselves honestly, rationally and objectively. Of course to discover the truth one must also be able to think and reason for themselves as opposed to simply accepting the pre-digested “truth” from their favorite author or “bought” network with its particular “money-driven”, and not necessarily truth-driven, agendas.

Pooch, there is plenty of information on 911 available on the internet. I will tell you now if you undertake this, since you apparently haven’t already discovered the truth of 911, you will be in for a challenge, one you may find quite unsettling to say the least. If you like to challenge yourself and to learn something about yourself in the process; if you can sort and rationally weigh numerous conflicting facts for yourself; if you can identify impossibilities; if you like to weigh possibilities v.s. probabilities, and reweigh as you find more pieces to the puzzle while keeping all options in play until the obvious “most probable truth” reveals itself; if you can accept that most probable truth once you find it; if you think you have an open, rational mind and can remember all you know about human beings (regardless of their nationality, politics, etc), their mixed, illogical nature and particularly the nature / relationship of power to corruption; and if you have the time and the “where with all” to pursue your own research I would highly encourage you to do so.

I’ll offer you this to start, but then I’m bowing out. I WILL NOT DEBATE THE 911 ISSUE. I don’t know what you believe about the nature and relationship of power to corruption, but I believe the famous, well taught / studied / debated quote by Lord Acton in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton in 1887 is basically true. The quote is: "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." If you can basically agree with this quote, and are willing to consider, for example, the genocide of Native Americans as an atrocity committed by the government of the United States as evidence of Lord Acton’s position and America’s vulnerability to at least sometimes being the bad guy, then it stands to reason that it is at least possible that the most powerful nation on the earth is capable of again delivering the most corrupt atrocities against its new “Native Americans”.

Whether one believes this country to be guilty of such corruption on 911 or not, a sane individual must at least acknowledge that it is possible. And this is the first step. Unfortunately the fact is that too few people can even get this far in their reasoning; and fewer still, given the implications of what it would mean to our democracy if elements of our own government delivered a home-grown 911 upon its own citizens, give this the personal, critical investigation a true, thriving democracy deserves from its dutiful, diligent citizens. In short, too many American’s have allowed themselves to be blinded and don’t really give a shit. We have been lead to believe we are all contributing members of a great democracy, but improperly regulated capitalism at the hands of a powerful and too easily corrupted government has turned us primarily into insatiable consumers. Issues affecting consumption are the “citizen’s” top priority now, and we have little energy left over (after working our jobs to pay our taxes to pay for big business bailouts brought about by their own corruption and for wars designed primarily to benefit the rich who benefit from the “industry of war”) to be diligently watchful of our government as admonished by the founding fathers of this country.

In some regards little has changed since the 60’s, except perhaps the leaders are getting better at executing their deceptions. Some citizens are awake, watchful and exercising their duties to their democracy and what this country is supposed to stand for. Too many are making excuses, regenerating their own delusions about what is real, about what is possible, about what it right, and are in fact the unwitting enemies of what this country, this idea called America, is supposed to be about. I appreciate that it’s a difficult and confusing thing to grasp, let alone manage, when the most dangerous enemies of this country are in fact those of the unwitting kind, the first and loudest to wave the flag and boldly claim, “This country love it or leave it”, the first to proudly proclaim their intolerance of the opinions and solutions of others, the first to be so clearly, and ironically, undemocratic."

Let me say that you did respond when i said that i dont believe in conspiraciy theories, which I generally don't, but not until i hear them out first...for my mind is open, which is why i suggested you post your'es in a seperate thread.

Concerning 911 conspiracy theories...I have read some, seen a show on History Channel about them too. I was asking you to state youre's for I was wondering if you had a new one, something with some tangible evidence, different from what I had already heard, and subsequently dismissed for lack of proof, for I am interested always in others opinions..then i make my own decisions/choices/deductions.

Typical of most conspiracy people...you failed to offer anything other than complaints about the govt...which in thereselves are not not without some basis, for power does and has corrupted in our and prob every govt in the history of the world. You mentioned Haiti...well give some facts..not just a blanket statement...Here is one...in WWII we put Japanese Americans ..our own citizens in intermnment camps....our govt later admitted its wrongs, but the damage was done. I'm no expert on foreign or even domestic affairs and i dont know exactly what is going on in Haitti, Guatamono, Korea, Iraq, or even the good ole usa. Personally I think that the Mafia along with some Govt officials took out JFK and later Bobby. so i am not without skepticissm about the Govt. but 911 I dont see it.

the 911 theorists have not given any real tangible evidence or proven any coup or anything to dismiss Al Qaida...and Bin Laden...who has been a world and US nemesis going back to Bush Sr. and Clinton Presidency. What benefit did the US govt gain from bringing down the WTC? lets see...major recession, killing stock market, high unemployment? to do what...create a war? well the liberals will surely tell you already that Bush created his own war (lets leave that as sep debate) with Iraq for purely political and financial gains..ie..War has typically been good for the economy... well that sure hasnt been the case here has it? Al Quaida has continued its terror around the world...as seen by last weeks murder in Pakistan. Did the US govt do that too? I just dont buy it. Bring some real facts to the table not just rhetoric so we can have a real debate Mino, otherwise you are just bitching and moaning.

Mental note to my self:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD!!!

lmao good note cant say i dont disagree

Non Debate

Dear Pooch,

You strike me as an intelligent man, if for no other reason than given your distrust of what the government has told you regarding certain matters you are familiar with. But even intelligent men will disagree on the proper interpretation of the facts. I've had considerable experience "debating" 911, and what I've come to is this; people are stubborn and difficult top pry from their own biases and delusions. Doing so in person is difficult enough; doing so over the internet is virtually a fool’s errand

You obviously need to “be convinced” as you have not yet been able to explore the 911 matter deeply enough to convince yourself. I said the undertaking would be challenging, the information is not laid out neatly, on the surface for any fool to pick up without considerable effort. While I would love to “convince you”, not for my benefit but rather for yours and the ripple effect to the rest of the world, I believe such a goal is beyond my capability.

However, that said let me offer the following for you to consider on your own, without me doing your thinking and research for you:

1) The odds are at least decent that there may be an alternate explanation to the official story as to why the three towers that fell in NYC on 911 all fell in a manner that looked EXACTLY like a professional, controlled demolition as opposed to an unprecedented structural failure resulting from just two haphazard, random aircraft strikes and the subsequent short lived, and relatively “cold” fires that occurred on only two of those three towers. Maybe, just maybe, if they all looked exactly like controlled demolitions (and a deeper analysis of the photographic evidence available to anyone clearly shows more evidence of a controlled demolition), maybe that’s what they actually were.

2) The odds are at least decent that there may be an alternate explanation to the official story as to why there was no photographic evidence whatsoever of any aircraft parts of any kind at the crash site in Pennsylvania. The only aircraft part “in evidence” was the conveniently found “black box” voice recorder documenting the heroic last moments of the “heroes” who were reportedly on that aircraft. I am a retired US F pilot, intimately familiar with aircraft accidents and their required, subsequent investigations, and the total lack of real evidence of any aircraft parts at the site and the lack of a real investigation report is unprecedented / impossible, I won’t go into all the details as to why.

3) The odds are at least decent that there may be an alternate explanation to the official story as to why the photographic evidence of the hole that was made in the Pentagon exactly fits the footprint of a missile penetration and nothing like what a jumbo airliner would produce. There is plenty of photographic evidence of the breach to the Pentagon.

4) Finally there are simply too many oddities regarding the official story, none of the following are contested by the administration: The US military was conducting terrorist hijacking scenarios with the FAA involving commercial traffic in the NE US at the very time 911 was being executed (how utterly convenient for the terrorists). The two aircraft that hit the twin towers were left on the books for United and American airlines for about a year after the event, they should have been reported lost. There are dozens of videos available on the internet of firemen, police, etc in NYC live that morning reporting bombs being found in the buildings, of bombs exploding etc, you view the videos and be the judge. The Pentagon and the DC area is one of the most heavily defended pieces of real estate on the planed, I know this for a fact, yet not a single weapon / missile was fired from its battery in defense. These systems are designed to bring down missiles, fighter aircraft and bombers, yet they couldn’t hit (didn’t even attempt) to fire on a lumbering air liner with advance notice of hijacked aircraft being used to hit public buildings. The odds of that making any sense and of the military generals responsible for the defense of our airspace that day not being somehow sanctioned for dereliction are too great to be believable.

This barely scratches the surface of what doesn’t add up. When one looks at all the information that is available, and doesn’t quit after one tv program designed for mass public consumption and / or after reading a theory or two that quite possibly was deliberately designed to look foolish and unlikely so as to give all “conspiracy theories” a bad rap, one is left having to accept far too many “special exceptions” to support the official story. At that point the most likely reality is clearly that this was a deliberate act visited upon the innocent and naïve by key elements of this government and others. I’ve already done more than I said I would, somehow I think I like you so I gave you more.

Good luck on your journey Pooch. Remember what “the man” is all about, “the man” hasn’t changed.

Raunchy Randy

LOL :) I don't blame you. You're a wise man Randy. Lucky you, I'm jealous. :)

Facts

Pooch, here are some interesting facts for you.

There is a new, highly acclaimed book just out regarding Haiti and our role in it’s history written by a black author. Particularly if you are black as you claim, you may be interested. If you are interested I’m sure you can find it by searching the internet.

You asked about Osama, he goes further back than Clinton, Osama was our boy in Afghanistan. The US hired him and his followers to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan and eventually push the Soviets out. Osama had a real interest of his own in expulsing the Soviets. We needed a “local” to be the face of that confrontation as we often do. Osama has been on the CIA payroll for years, and in all likelihood still is. Why haven’t we found him yet? Do you know what Al Qaeda is? Osama was interviewed in the Muslim press shortly after 911. He stated he had never heard of Al Qaeda before he was claimed to be its leader by the Bush administration. At that time he just figured that was the name America had given him and his immediate followers. What is Al Qaeda? It reallyis nothing more than a “database” of people and groups Saudi has helped the CIA develop as a pool of resources the CIA can use when they want someone to do their dirty work in the Muslim world, such as Osama in Afghanistan vs the Soviets in the 80’s. That’s what is really meant by a loose knit, decentralized organization of extremists. That part of the definition which is what the administration advertises is true enough, but what they don’t tell you is that the best aspect of any sense of “organization” of those groups was simply as a pool / list of resources developed by the CIA to perform operations they would prefer not to be seen taking a lead role in.

Donald Rumsfield was our boy who went to Sadam when the US gave Sadam Chemical weapons to quell the Kurd uprising in the 80’s. We gave Sadam the chemical weapons with our implicit ok to use them, and then ensured his trial was a joke and he was hurried off to execution before he could get an appeal to less of a kangaroo court and remind the world that we gave him the weapons knowing and hoping he would use them.

The Kennedy assignations have CIA written all over them, including John Jr. If you read the FAA transcripts of the search investigation for John Jr, the official story is completely full of holes with regard to actual weather conditions, inconsistencies about who was actually on board, when and how the search initiated and was actually conducted, etc. It was far beyond a case of extreme incompetence, its reeks of criminal activity and cover up. One particularly interesting bit of info regarding JFK in Houston is that George Bush Sr. was in the CIA at the time. He is on record as having stated he was not in Dallas the day of JFK’s assignation, yet there is photographic evidence to the contrary shortly after the shooting of him clearly being there. Why would he deny it if he had nothing to hide? You are probably familiar with many of the other inconsistencies and controversies surrounding the “evidence” in that case.

Sorry, but if you really care about any of this you’ll have to research it for yourself. It takes a great deal of time to find this out for oneself and is not the sort of thing that lends itself to “spoon feeding” someone much beyond what I have done here. I trust you understand.

Happy hunting if you choose to dig.

ok #1 you take a huge jet liner and you ram it into a building...i was on the phone with a client (company called trade web..they were on the 56th floor tower 1) when first plane hit..i heard an explosion through the phone...the tower stood and burned for what ..almost 20-30 min before it pancaked...so you are saying they flew the planes into the buildings..to hide the fact of a controlled demolition...well all footage i have seen you dont see explosions coming from the bottom....the towers pancaked top down...not bottom first as in most other demolitions...if that happened, well the 13 or so people that survived (few were firefiters) in 1 of the towers in a floor pocket would have been blown up during demolition..how do you explain that away? I have spoken to survivers who will attest to the incredible heat created by the aircraft. I dont know what you mean by "cold' fires btw/
#2 maybe some valid points there? As far as plane reckage in PA, well that is something that you point out that makes me want to research that point for myself like others have dismissed the plane itself, and only think about the people on it, and thank god it didnt crash into anything else.
#3 - 4 there were many many witnesses to the fact that a plane hit the pentagon not a missle. enough said about that. as to why we couldnt react fast enough to thwart that...well that are all issues that the govt as whole failed us... mainly cause as a whole we the USA were too pompous to think we could be hit on our own soil, despite the warnings and intelligence, not to mention history (pearl harbour)
I dont know about the so called terrorist training you refer too, again something for me to research. What ddint add up was our preparedness for such a tragic crime against us.
Still i see little proof from you, especially on youre key points there., and dont see the government having committed 'hitler-esque' crimes against humanity. I also wonder, why people who think this way still choose to live in the USA?

Hopefully my last comment

By cold fire I meant that jet fuel does not burn nearly hot enough to weaken the grade of steel used in modern skyscrapers made since the beginning of the 20th century, nor can those temperatures be achieved in an open situation from jet fuel, office furniture and the like by towers burning openly, uncontained and in free air where heat can escape to the atmosphere. The evidence that the fire was cold is also in the color, a dark orange with lots of black smoke for most of the time it burned before the collapse. I hope that clarifies what I meant by “cold fire” for you. Demolitions can be executed in a number of ways. There is credible testimony from a janitor in the building who has stated that there was a huge explosion in the basement of the tower just moments before the first aircraft hit. Video footage of the heavily damaged lobby after this explosion and before the tower collapsed is also available. An explosion in the basement would account for this damage, not an aircraft striking 60 some odd floors up. Firemen also testified as to being mystified as to the presence of heavy smoke in the stairwells at the lobby level knowing that a fire so far up in the building would not have caused this. If you were to examine the footage more closely you would see evidence of many “squids” indicating charged detonations taking place below the pan-caking area as it progresses downward and they continue to appear well below the pan-caking section throughout the collapse. This has been attested to by numerous experts, architects and structural engineers, including professors from top engineering schools in the country.

It is well documented by legal experts that so called “eyewitness testimony” is the most unreliable form of evidence. The Pentagon is not only one of the most heavily defended pieces of real estate on the planet, it also has the most heavy and up to date surveillance. There have been claims of clear footage of a 757 flying into the Pentagon but I have not seen a single such photo produced. So “enough said about that” is not really accurate.

Finally, as to your last comment “why people who think this way still choose to live in the USA” I can only say you have lost me here, but I’ll explain it as best I can in the short time I have available at the moment. Forgive my frankness if you can, but as my opening comments indicated, people who indicate that citizens who dare question their government on hot issues are a sore spot for me. Intelligent, critical thinking people who can see the truth and have the courage to demonstrate that they really care would stay here and suffer those who are less informed, the naïve, the more simply minded, because these critical thinkers are the true patriots. Conversely those who are ****** by nature or personal choice to deal with complex matters in the simple format of black and white and who are not comfortable or perhaps not capable of dealing with more complex matters requiring comprehension in shades of gray are the greater threat. It takes real insight to know that fighting for the freedom we all agree must be fought for really occurs buried within the mundane reality of day to day debate, and not in running away and choosing to leave this country or bullying those with different ideas to leave.

As I said in my opening comments here, “I appreciate that it’s a difficult and confusing thing to grasp, let alone manage, when the most dangerous enemies of this country are in fact those of the unwitting kind, the first and loudest to wave the flag and boldly claim, “This country love it or leave it”, the first to proudly proclaim their intolerance of the opinions and solutions of others, the first to be so clearly, and ironically, undemocratic." I don’t know if you were questioning me personally and why I stay in this country. No one questioned me while I was serving for 20 plus years as a pilot projecting freedom and the American ideal around the world, and I certainly will not have it questioned now. I hope you can get past any perceived “tone” in my explanation as to why we stay and learn something that clarifies the matter somewhat for you.

I used to really be into conspiracy theories, but the more I read, the more I'm coming to the conclusion that they simply act as a comfort to people. Many of us don't like to think that a nutjob or a handful of nutjobs can end or transform our lives so dramtically, so we find it comforting to think that there must be a whole load of organisations and people behind certain events.

You think what you want, pal, but if there's anything we've become painfully aware of in this country is that nobody in government is capable of keeping secrets. All too often, we see pentagon secrets on the front page of the Washington Post. So, what makes you think a group of conspirators would be able to keep one of the biggest secrets in the modern world? If the government got caught doing something like that, it would be a lawyer's wet dream. An illegal act of wrongful death against the deepest pockets on earth? Also, it would for all time ruin the political party responsible and they won't take such a chance. People on the inside of the administration who get out usually can't wait to write ****** books, so anybody associated with a conspiracy of that magnitude would make a ton of bucks by writing a kiss and tell book about the government knocking down buildings. Now here's another element to think about...the U.S. government may be stupid and greedy and, under George Bush, very poorly managed, but it doesn't have a history of killing its own citizens. Bin Laden, on the other hand, has a long history of hate crimes, mass murder, and criminal behavior. My logic tells me he would come a lot closer to doing such a crime as was done on 9/11 than would somebody with no history of aberrant criminal behavior. That's just my two cents worth on your theory.

Oh no. Not here.

Dark_Destroyer_UK said:
I used to really be into conspiracy theories, but the more I read, the more I'm coming to the conclusion that they simply act as a comfort to people. Many of us don't like to think that a nutjob or a handful of nutjobs can end or transform our lives so dramtically, so we find it comforting to think that there must be a whole load of organisations and people behind certain events.

Glad someone's not a whacko.

im no expert on jet fuel temperatures etc...the steel beams were said to not have the insulation needed , and the force of the crash and the weight would add to the weakness. I have a cousin who works for fbi at pentagon. he wasn not an actual witness to the crash but has spoken to many who saw the plane hit i will take his word on that, not youres or youre theorists. I'm done with this conspiracy BS I will read more about it on my own. but this is my last comment regardless of what you post next, although i will read it. Good luck to you...what i meant was...you may or not be proud to be American..that is youre choice. being skeptical of our leaders is a good thing, but if you are to such a point as you obviously are,..well i suggest Costa Rica, Mexico, Canada, Switzerland, even China, as potential places to live, and maybe giving up youre citizenship will make you feel better.

Dark_Destroyer_UK said:
People read this a couple of times this is so very true what Dark said here is what is so true a hand full of nutjobs. Pooch I'm glad it's you in the middle of this one and I think China would be a excellent choice they just love people that speak out against those leading the Country.

Wrong Forum (Part 1)

I think I may make this my last entry as well. This is as much a fantasy forum as anything else, where fantasy and reality are often deliberately blurred, clearly not the ideal place to try to separate the two. My bad, I don’t know what possessed me.

To Hopeful2seemissionary: Pal, history (a.k.a. the official story) is written by the victors (a.k.a. the most powerful). Our own official, historical recount of what inarguably amounted to nothing less than mass genocide of an entire culture was and remains to this day “spun” as something God had mandated which was cleverly and misleadingly called “Manifest Destiny”. Manifest Destiny remains the official story and the image that is most strongly engrained in the average American’s mind. Over time, crimes against humanity, etc, such as this simply fade into the past if those in power prevent any real effort to reveal the full and terrible truth and prevent an accurate accounting and a real bringing to justice.

I think you fail to grasp the enormity of the situation. Our “government” has been usurped by outside (i.e. non average American citizen) interests. Congress is outright owned by the powerful lobbies, most of whom (but not all) represent large corporate “dollar driven” interests over the interests of normal U.S. citizens. Many of these corporate interests are global, and I don’t mean just American companies with an international footprint. Other lobbies that have bought Congress are more politically oriented. For example, and you’re going to love me for this, but the “Zionist” face of Israel (as opposed to the true Jewish religious face) has one of, if not the largest lobbies in Congress. This is a fact. The current administration itself has been hijacked by a global interest, their true agenda is not exactly clear but it puts the global interests of multi-national corporations and consolidation of power over true American interests and the principles that once made this country something to be truly admired.

In the case of 911 we are talking about the most powerful people on the face of the earth, which goes beyond just Bush and his known gang. Do you really think the most powerful people on earth today could not intimidate others (e.g. Congress, media, etc) to keep quiet? Have you given any thought to the anthrax scares that were all over Washington D.C. immediately following 911? They were received mostly by members of Congress, and the anthrax in those letters was traced to having been created in a U.S. military laboratory. This is a fact. If you don’t think the vast majority of people who have a great deal to lose can not be intimidated into silence when threatened with the loss of their lives of that of their loved ones, their status, etc you are mistaken. If you don’t think the U.S. “leadership” has the will and resources to carry out clandestine operations including murder against anyone in the world and get away with it you are mistaken. If you think the most powerful people in the world can’t keep the truth at least “quiet” you are mistaken. If you don’t think our courts can be “influenced” to simply not hear certain cases (which means all the lawyers in the world are held at bay), you are mistaken. If you were more well read you would find considerable “tell all” material written by insiders, they just don’t get a review by FOX news, you have to dig. Those who are hijacking the political system in this county know the average American won’t dig very deep, they don’t have time for one thing, and for another they are too well conditioned to be “good citizens” to really be rational when interpreting what they may find if they did.

The “Patriot Act” and a considerable volume of other legislations that has been passed since 911 are enough to scare the hell out of any thinking American. Do you realize that under the Patriot Act you or your wife could be taken away on only a “suspicion” of terrorist activity? Habeas Corpus is waived, no charges ever have to be brought, they can be held INDEFINITELY with no access to legal representation, no access to family, etc, and now they can even be legally “tortured”, if you consider things such as water boarding torture? Some of the other legislation I mentioned deliberately defines “terrorism” so vaguely that what I’m writing here easily meets the criteria. This is another fact. Unthinking Americans fail to see the danger in these legislations, believing only “rag heads” will find themselves in that predicament and any danger this may pose to “good” Americans is worth it to keep us safe. Benjamin Franklin wrote, and I don’t have the exact quote, that “a man who exchanges his freedom for safety is a fool and will soon have neither”. I would remind all you good Americans that our founding fathers warned us in no uncertain terms that the greatest thing our democracy had to fear is its own government. This is a fact. That’s why they wrote the constitution with the separation of powers to be a system of checks and balance. Anyone who is aware of the quiet legislation that has been passed, primarily since 911, who can’t see how much of it deliberately erodes those intended checks and balances is simply not up to considering these matters meaningfully.

To Dark_Destroyer_UK: You are on the right track when you observe we (all of us) tend to think what is most comfortable for us to think, but your application is just a little out of sync. I would propose you consider that what is really easier for most to assimilate is that a nut job or a handful of such can give us a bloody nose, after all we see that happening all over the world every day. But what truly is more difficult for most to accept is that those we trusted in positions of power would / could do such a thing to their own people; that they could get away with it this far, and for what purpose. I ask you, which is easier to believe, which gives you more comfort? Isn’t it more comforting to think there are bad guys from another country after us and that we can trust our leadership to go after them and protect us from them? I know that thought is far more comforting to me than to think I have a serious problem with my own government of this magnitude.

Wrong Forum (Part 2)

To Pooch:

You accused me of being a typical conspiracy theorist, of only spewing rhetoric and not facts. I would suggest that I’ve now given you some facts to research and for you to consider that perhaps what my “pal” Hopeful2seemissionary provided was actually more in the vein of what you consider typical conspiracy theorist ranting. After performing your due diligence as a patriot, leaving no anomaly unaccounted for logically so as to be as certain as one can be, I hope you will return to this forum and explain to me: 1) Why three towers in NYC feel into their own footprints resulting from only two of them being haphazardly stuck by only two aircraft, when conventional wisdom holds that only a controlled demolition (which in itself is a science and an art) heretofore has been capable of causing a building to fall perfectly in its own footprint (in your studies don’t forget to account for the anomalous third and little know felling of the third building known as Tower 7); 2) Why was there no photographic evidence of any aircraft parts whatsoever produced regarding the Pennsylvania crash; 3) Why there is no photographic evidence of an aircraft actually striking the Pentagon in any of the frames ever seen by the public, and why the photographic evidence that is available of the Pentagon shows only a near perfectly round twelve foot diameter hole on the entry side, that hole continuing and narrowing through five layers of Kevlar and steel reinforced concrete, and emerging as a near perfectly round nine foot diameter hole on the interior. Explain to me why this penetration perfectly fits that of one type of “bunker buster” penetrating missile but was actually caused by a Boeing 757. Tell me why the photographic evidence of the face of the building for approximately 15 minutes immediately after the strike and before the face collapsed, shows no damage whatsoever where the landing gear and two jet engines, the most massive and structurally robust components on an aircraft, would have struck the building. As a career pilot I can tell you unequivocally for an aircraft of the type claimed to strike the Pentagon so perfectly as it did at that altitude without even scratching the lawn, while infinitesimally possible, is “unbelievable”.

You tell me Pooch, I’d like you to account for these facts, not to me (although I’d be happy to hear) but account for them to yourself and your own mental (not emotional) satisfaction. Since you are not a member of the global, political elite, I’m not interested in hearing your speculations regarding what goes on behind the closed doors of the various “Big Boys” playing the game of global politics, or what those people are and are not capable of, how the media and justice system really work, etc. I don’t want to hear what your friend’s friend told you he thinks he saw and your “conclusion” that it simply must be true because someone you know said so. I don’t want to hear speculation on anything but your own analysis of the specific facts I asked you to explain. I want you verify for yourself the existence of what I have claimed to be discoverable facts, and then to explain the existence of those facts to yourself and then, if you would be so kind, to me. I’d like you to take some of the time you spend playing with your dick on this forum and use it to do some meaningful homework and a true patriot who has earned the right and deserves to be listened to, as opposed to some “Parrot Patriot”, who is best at only repeating the party line and waiving the flag in everyone’s face because that’s the best act they’ve got. I’d like you to find the photographic evidence I spoke of in this thread and find out what level of critical thinking and analysis you are really capable of. Maybe this is your lucky day, the day you make the necessary effort and begin to really think for yourself as opposed to only believing you do.

And one last thing Pooch, I feel the urge to be a little, perhaps too, frank with you and return a little of the venom you sent my way. You may prefer to stop reading right here. While I appreciate your clearly well intended assistance in helping me to find happiness in another country (if that smells like sarcasm at least we know the part of your brain that runs your nose is in good order), apparently I haven’t made myself clear. I still believe in this country and I am sorry that you are unable to see that from only a simple difference of opinion. Furthermore, I am perfectly capable of choosing my place to live without your assistance. If I ever want your help in this regard I will ask for it. Clearly, I have already made my choice to not only live in this country but to dutifully serve (which I already made you aware of in previous posts) it risking life and limb, regardless of whether or not I approve of its current leadership, direction, condition, near term prospects, or the quality of some of it citizens. I believe in fighting for what I believe in (when there is no other alternative), therefore I will not run as you bemusingly suggest. And for the record, as a decorated veteran who devoted the best years of my life to defending the principals and ideals of this country (i.e. the constitution: an officer’s oath is to defend the constitution, not the elected leadership, against all enemies foreign and domestic) for you, others like you, and others unlike you, I most strongly resent your insinuation that I “run”, leaving the country I dearly love in your clearly more capable hands (is your nose still working). For you to question my devotion and intent, simply because you are unable to comprehend or simply disagree what I have been trying to convey, is uncalled for, unfair, and juvenile. I will thank you show me and one of the central pillars of a true democracy, that being free speech, the respect we deserve. If not, you can kiss my ass. Sir, are we clear?

To Muleman: What “Country” are you referring to?

If by “Country” you are referring to the US, why would I leave a county founded on tolerance and freedom of speech, even if some of the morons living here don’t know what that really means, to go to a country that clearly isn’t so founded? That doesn’t even make sense; and if it was meant to be humor let me say you’re a really funny “Mule”, man.

If you are referring to China are you saying you approve of governments censoring their citizens when they differ from the leadership’s view, and that I should go there so the government could “fix my wagon” for having a “dissenting” opinion. The fact that my opinion differs from yours bothers you doesn’t it, so much so that you want me censured, don’t you? Be a man and just admit it, admit you don’t really believe in what this country preaches. Stand up and face the fact that you don’t really believe in free speech, etc, at least not when the opinion differs from yours; not when it gets down to what truly believing in these ideals really mean and require of it’s citizens.

But surely I am wrong here, you can’t really mean all that because even you cannot be stupid enough to promote an idea so contrary to the ideals of America; of not really believing in what America stands for; but to instead promote the ideals of governments that openly censure their citizens. But then maybe that is exactly what you mean but you don’t know your own mind and haven’t figured it out yet. Muleman doesn’t exactly conjure images of the intellectually gifted, does it? Take a look the mirror muleboy and tell us all what you find. I know what I see, but it’s not what I see that matters, it’s what you see that matters. So take a good, long, hard look for the truth reflected in the mirror, and pray to God you have the eyes to see. I’ll pray for you, whether you like it or not.

Tolerant of All? Really?

By the way Pooch, since you want me to leave the country so badly you need to drop the "Tolerant of All" slogan, it's a little misleading don't you think? Also, you may benefit from considering the same advice I offered Muleman; that is to take another, deeper look in that mirror to see if you still look like the man you have become comfortable believing you are.

I’m here to help, not argue. But if those here are not up to this level of exchange I will leave you to your own.

God be with you all.

Well Mino Thank You for praying for me and as far as images of the intellectually gifted I have never claimed to be one. Sometimes some of the smartest people in the world are the stupidest because they have no common sense. So as I bid farewell to your thoughts here I will read what you post but it will be my last post to this thread. Thank You

Muleman Thank You for a Remarkably Gracious Farewell

Thank you Muleman for a most gracious close, you clearly bested me here. I apologize for losing my patience somewhat with you. As you can see, I have my shortcomings as well, and now you have some deeper insights into them. I too am human and at his stage in my life being told to leave this country is not something I take lightly.

I couldn't agree more with your comment about common sense. I'm afraid that in this case, other than questionable “eyewitness” accounts, my evaluation of the situation reveals that common sense is the only real defense mounted to support the official accounting of 911; the observable facts however point to something quite different. It requires something besides "common sense" to get past the official story and make true sense of those facts that are somewhat hidden but still available for everyone to observe.

I don't claim to be one of those people either, one of the smart ones that is. But one day the 911 light went on for me, and brother that shook me to the core. My world went dark for a couple of years. That’s the sort of psychological impact one may expect when a significant belief system is shattered, and why the minds of most people resist opening up to such a possibility with all their might. The closest thing I have experienced is the loss of a loved one, or a breakup with someone truly special. It was not an easy pill to digest. I've never been one who "lived" with a part of my ego immersed in the world of conspiracy theories. I joined the military and made a career of it for God’s sakes. I’m pretty basic and down to earth really. When someone first approached me with an alternative 911 construct all I though was, “Hmmmm, that’s interesting, I wonder why he thinks that”. Then I completely forgot about, until a year or so later when it came up again accidentally and I noticed something I couldn’t let go of, something that both intelligent brain cells I had (that’s right all two of them) were screaming something is seriously wrong here. I won’t bore you with the details, but I assure you it took me a long time to fully accept the idea. I fought it and fought it, but the more I dug the more things just didn’t add up and the blacker it got, until the last couple of years where now it all makes sense. Studying 911 will take you far beyond that single event, it’s a long trail and a lot to digest before it stops getting darker and starts getting lighter. I don’t envy anyone about to undertake that journey, but nonetheless I most highly recommend it.

Like I said in the beginning I’m not really interested in debating 911, I think I’m really just interested in seeing where people are at on it these days. I clearly have issues with intolerance, corruption and ignorance; but when I lose self control because of my issues regarding these matters, I am all too happy and willing to apologize to anyone who will meet me half way. Thank you for showing the strength which I now consider the real trait reflected by your nickname. But stay strong for me and don’t blow it! 

Given the earlier exchange that you either thought enough of what I said or are just a good guy beneath a rough exterior, either way I’m proud to be on the receiving end of your “farewell”. Given your quip about me leaving this country and my “witticisms” regarding you nickname, to come to this now is admirable and as it should be, which is all I was really getting at with regard to this country’s ideal of tolerance and free speech. I guess the image you see in your mirror is better than my initial impression.

Peace and Love to you Muleman,

Michael

Muleman Thank You for a Remarkably Gracious Farewell

Thank you Muleman for a most gracious close, you clearly bested me here. I apologize for losing my patience somewhat with you. As you can see, I have my shortcomings as well, and now you have some deeper insights into them. I too am human and at his stage in my life being told to leave this country is not something I take lightly.

I couldn't agree more with your comment about common sense. I'm afraid that in this case, other than questionable “eyewitness” accounts, my evaluation of the situation reveals that common sense is the only real defense mounted to support the official accounting of 911; the observable facts however point to something quite different. It requires something besides "common sense" to get past the official story and make true sense of those facts that are somewhat hidden but still available for everyone to observe.

I don't claim to be one of those people either, one of the smart ones that is. But one day the 911 light went on for me, and brother that shook me to the core. My world went dark for a couple of years. That’s the sort of psychological impact one may expect when a significant belief system is shattered, and why the minds of most people resist opening up to such a possibility with all their might. The closest thing I have experienced is the loss of a loved one, or a breakup with someone truly special. It was not an easy pill to digest. I've never been one who "lived" with a part of my ego immersed in the world of conspiracy theories. I joined the military and made a career of it for God’s sakes. I’m pretty basic and down to earth really. When someone first approached me with an alternative 911 construct all I though was, “Hmmmm, that’s interesting, I wonder why he thinks that”. Then I completely forgot about, until a year or so later when it came up again accidentally and I noticed something I couldn’t let go of, something that both intelligent brain cells I had (that’s right all two of them) were screaming something is seriously wrong here. I won’t bore you with the details, but I assure you it took me a long time to fully accept the idea. I fought it and fought it, but the more I dug the more things just didn’t add up and the blacker it got, until the last couple of years where now it all makes sense. Studying 911 will take you far beyond that single event, it’s a long trail and a lot to digest before it stops getting darker and starts getting lighter. I don’t envy anyone about to undertake that journey, but nonetheless I most highly recommend it.

Like I said in the beginning I’m not really interested in debating 911, I think I’m really just interested in seeing where people are at on it these days. I clearly have issues with intolerance, corruption and ignorance; but when I lose self control because of my issues regarding these matters, I am all too happy and willing to apologize to anyone who will meet me half way. Thank you for showing the strength which I now consider the real trait reflected by your nickname. But stay strong for me and don’t blow it! 

Given the earlier exchange that you either thought enough of what I said or are just a good guy beneath a rough exterior, either way I’m proud to be on the receiving end of your “farewell”. Given your quip about me leaving this country and my “witticisms” regarding you nickname, to come to this now is admirable and as it should be, which is all I was really getting at with regard to this country’s ideal of tolerance and free speech. I guess the image you see in your mirror is better than my initial impression.

Peace and Love to you Muleman,

Michael

No debating for me, thank you very much

I am by NO means looking for a steam rolling, Mino, but having read what you've over come before seeing the light ("...being shook to the core, a couple of years of darkness, hard pill to digest, comparable to the loss of a loved one, taking a long time to accept..." etc.), how could you honestly expect the unsuspecting members of an adult recreational site to suddenly/simply absorb and embrace your views? Most members are preoccupied with trying to absorb and embrace each other -that's why I log-in almost daily. I saw some arrogance in you making that decision for or having that expectation from others.

Nevertheless, I found both your posts, Marijuana and 911, very interesting and thought provoking. If you weren't such a good communicator, I'd have tuned out, so I'm actually glad you've taken the time and made the effort. I must agree with Pooch, though when sort of implies: Concrete evidence is king even if it's fabricated. Hope I haven't misinterpeted you, Pooch. As for the steam rolling, those guys are pretty much bullet proof.

Be that as it may, an unlikely, although possible explanation has occurred to me for why those buildings came tumbling down: Demolition charges placed and detonated by the terrorist. They've infiltrated and bombed one of the buildings' basements before. As I understood, some of terrorists learned to pilot commercial aircraft in the US, so there would have been ample time for other cell members to carry out the necessary preparations for the demolition. I'm also thinking the hole/holes in the Pentagon was indeed a result of a single missile; However, as a defensive measure. As patriotically barbaric as it may sound, I'm imagining after much hesitation, the military eventually fired a missile at the aircraft as it got closer to the five sided structure. You must forgive my imagination (or lack of logical insight), but here I imagine a couple of nervous G.I.s less than 100 yards from the site with the engine of their Willies jeep still running. One is kneeling with a bazooka-type launcher on his shoulder simultaneously undoing the safety and trying to aim as the other soldier stands next to him holding a large walkie-talkie to his ear while yelling over the defining noise, "AFFIRMATIVE -SIR! TAKE EM OUT, TAKE EM OUT!" The missile then either tore effortlessly through the unarmored fuselage of the aircraft or missed it all together allowing it to create the series of perfect holes you described.

It's not water tight and a bit exaggerated here and there, but I ask you in general: A plausible scenario?