911 theories debate

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date
Okay here is all that I know about the 911 Conspiracies.

1. The News during the day of 9/11 showed the Arab people laughing and cheering. That footage was five years old. So someone had to dig up that footage. This was told to my sister by her professor at NYU

2. I Heard their was Jews Dancing at the sight of the airplane hitting the buildings in NYC.

3. The Zionists have done many things to the United States in the past such as Killed JFK and his brother RFJ. Of course this is not proven but at least shows how brazen that these people are.

4. All the stories of Bin Ladens family sent over sees out of America before interviewing them.

5. Also I heard that 9 hundred or thousand Jewish stock brokers were told not to come in to work that day. I don't believe the Police department and the Fire department got that memo.

6. Also during 9/11 the president and the vice president were hidden in bunkers I think they were in their celebrating and schemeing on how to push the United States to Attach Iraq.

7. Also I read I book called America and The Israel lobby and basically scooter libby Dick Cheney and Wolfawitz and the rest of the zionists in the white house were invovled with making sure bush attacked Iraq.

Thats all I have for now. Can anyone else add what they know. I want to compile a list evidence to see what I can learn.

I am watching a documentary on RFK. and It seems as if the Zionist Jews hypnotisted a Palistinian man to shoot RFK. I Mean the documentary does not point at the Zionists or Jews but I wonder who would want to frame a Palisitinian person to shoot a beloved president.

hey go ahead

Gohead said:
1. The News during the day of 9/11 showed the Arab people laughing and cheering. That footage was five years old. So someone had to dig up that footage. This was told to my sister by her professor at NYU
........he said.she said...where did HE get HIS info?
2. I Heard their was Jews Dancing at the sight of the airplane hitting the buildings in NYC.

3. The Zionists have done many things to the United States in the past such as Killed JFK and his brother RFJ. Of course this is not proven but at least shows how brazen that these people are.
................learn to type.RFJ??.JFK's brother?
4. All the stories of Bin Ladens family sent over sees out of America before interviewing them.

5. Also I heard that 9 hundred or thousand Jewish stock brokers were told not to come in to work that day. I don't believe the Police department and the Fire department got that memo.
.......really?...look at the casualty list....NO jews on it?..bullshit
6. Also during 9/11 the president and the vice president were hidden in bunkers I think they were in their celebrating and schemeing on how to push the United States to Attach Iraq.
............at the time of the planes hitting.George W was at a grade school in Fla.reading to kids........was on ALL the news stations..........LIVE...Cheney WAS taken to a safe area ....AFTER the attack....
7. Also I read I book called America and The Israel lobby and basically scooter libby Dick Cheney and Wolfawitz and the rest of the zionists in the white house were invovled with making sure bush attacked Iraq.
............you read a BOOK...good for you....proof??.....NO
Thats all I have for now. Can anyone else add what they know. I want to compile a list evidence to see what I can learn.
.................all of what you have is absolutely your OWN opinion....good thing you live in this country.you can voice it
I am watching a documentary on RFK. and It seems as if the Zionist Jews hypnotisted a Palistinian man to shoot RFK. I Mean the documentary does not point at the Zionists or Jews but I wonder who would want to frame a Palisitinian person to shoot a beloved president.
..................oh and by the way..RFK was NEVER the president.....:whatever:

You are right

Sorry RFK was not president I meant to say a beloved presidents brother.
Also I would like to write a retraction.
I don't know of any link of JFK and the zionists but I have heard that. I am going to read a book I called Final Judgement this book has some argument linking the Israel and American Jew Zionists with his assassination.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josetta said:
Anyone who deliberately causes mayhem in America will eventually have to answer to God, and Hell is rumoured to be worse than getting a red hot poker up your ass (they used to do this in the UK so that rabbits/hares died and the fur was not damaged by bullets).
:wtf:
Can't make my mind up as to which is the more disturbing,minos fantastic conspiracy theory or josettas ignorance

The idearrrrr that Jews stayed home on that particular day is idiotic. And anyone who really believes that is likely to drink bleach if it was stamped with the kool-aid logo.

Look, you want a freakin conspiracy? At least let it be a feasible conspiracy. The love of money is the root of all evil...so they say. Well, I say it's probably the root of most evil or at least half. But in the case of all the drama in the middle east I would say it accounts for about 98%!

Yes, there's oil and more oil and even more oil, but that's not the only thing. There is chaos, history, and lots of people... between Iran and Iraq there are roughly 100Million people. So, 100 Million people, lots of foreign companies competing for the resources, and lots of resources (oil). A brutal man would go in to cash in on some of that oil... but a wicked smart man would go in and set up his own central banking apparatus. As war dies and peace and prosperity bloom, why not be in control of the apparatus that prints money and loans it to everyone (in the oil-rich countries) with interest? Sure there was a central bank before but... war, chaos, haliburton-based rebuilding and re-infrastructure, haliburton based oil exploration and extraction, haliburton based intelligence gathering, and 8 years of haliburton-related tycoons in the white house. You think it out.
bbbbbeeeeeeeeeeee

Hard to prove the truth

A sexy 85-year-old woman has been arrested in a supermarket for stealing KY lube this week.........so the CIA could have been up to all sorts of things over the years......and there are others who can twist a story with chinese whispers to make it sound true.........Neil Armstrong may have got onto the moon, but some say he just made a film in the Desert so that America could fool the Russians. It will be 40th anniversary of the "alleged moon walk" about 25 June 2009, so how come the population of the Moon has not reached a million people yet?

And Life Goes On

How encouraging to see the struggle between good and evil, enlightenment vs ignorance, rational vs brainwashed, well read vs "just" read continuing ever onward. It's not just astounding but also a bit scary how what is so obvious to some remains so oblivious to others. If the Ivy League institutions in this country ever start using "classics" such as Popular Mechanics and the Discovery Channel as a basis for their curriculums on world politics, political theory and "how things really get done by those in high places", many of us may have trouble reaming hopeful regarding the fate of this nation and perhaps even our species. Would those so concerned really be idiots ... I think not. If all this doesn't fit neatly into someone’s "cockbag", that is unfortunate.

The truth is that we are lied to virtually everyday by our own government. Some of the lies we are told are absolutely astounding. No rational person would ever believe the magnitude of the lying and misdirection that is currently underway could be possible. Yet it is quite real.

We have all been programmed from infancy that we are the best nation in the world and that while there may be some bumps along the way our “democracy” is ultimately infallible. We take great stock from this self-assurance in ourselves, and in our government. Psychologists will tell you how extremely difficult it is to go against this conditioning, particularly when so many others suffer from it as well which serves only to reinforce this belief. The fact is our government has twisted this democracy and its Constitution beyond belief. One has to look no further than a close examination of the Patriot Act, justified by the events of “911”, to see this.

I fully appreciate how difficult it is to see through the veil but I would ask everyone to try. Start by reading not only opinions you already agree with, but more importantly those you don’t. I’m not simply referring to the postings in this thread but things written by people on the “A” team, those in or formerly in high places, Nobel and Pulitzer Prize winners, classics such as Machiavelli’s “The Prince”, etc. And keep reading. If one only reads and studies what one already believes to be the truth one will never know what side of the veil they are on, the truth side or the ignorant side. The key is diligent study and to be able to keep an open mind long enough to win the prize of truth.

Good luck truth seekers. And for those who don't seek and to spread the truth as much as they do to defend their own image of the world, good luck in hell.

Conspiracy?

I just wanted to respond to the one statement you made about the notion of our democracy as being infallible. First off if this is the case it is no wonder that you are disillusioned, resentful and suspecting. Your social studies teachers did a very poor job instructing you on what our tryp of government is based upon and how it is structured. The truth is that it is extremely flawed and will never be perfect, because it is based upon compromise and as you may well know compromise is never and ideal for anyone. Once you come to terms with this I believe that you will be less disappointed by your government. As for the idea that we do have the greatest society on earth, I suggest you offer up others that are superior before you throw out what you have in hand here. Also consider the fact the we are able to have a dialogue like this and also the ability to change our situation if we are that disillusioned with our circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is/was no conspiracy for 9/11. There is a cover up for the OKC bombing.

Social Studies & OKC

Agripa, there are in fact numerous countries that live prosperously in peace, where the societies needs are well managed and the people enjoy every bit as much freedom as we do. For this there can be no real argument as some of it simply boils down to a matter of personal preference. I have been well educated regarding the shortcomings of our form of government and have “come to terms” with it. I was simply pointing out that we have been naturally programmed to have a strong bias to favor and trust our government over others, which tends to obfuscate some truths and certain realities to those more susceptible to such programming. Your comments would seem to demonstrate this point.

Toni, please do tell of the OKC cover-up.

Might the hundred pounds of rocks allegedly bought back from the moon, have been collected in the desert over many years ?

I am not completely knocking the possibility of Neil Armstrong getting up there in 1969, just saying that I WANT TO SEE THE PROOF. America should have drilled for oil and water on the moon by now; and there could be some big surprises up there if we "bother to go back".

There has been no shortage of money for wars, so why hasn't America got a few television stations up there as well as Broadband and cable television?

The Chinese will probably be the first country to colonise the Moon as America is technically bankrupt and can't afford to go up there.

America has lost its sense of adventure, and it's Generals need the excitement of War to justify their employment. How about a return to the Pioneering days of "having a go", of stepping out of comfort zone?

The moon is much closer to where God lives, so shouldn't our bravest men and women head up there to gain some new insight? It would be a rather nice experience to leap 20 feet with every step, and to float down to moon (not earth) after leaping off a five-story building and not hurt yourself.

Humans need new challenges, because I am tired of reading about all the drug cheats in sport who don't have any thread of dignity and self-respect.

Even if you don't agree with me, at least my thinking is fresh and not a copy cat of what is considered norm by the masses.

Not sure democracy works in America, because it is the pressure groups and clever advertising that influence the masses to follow like sheep and vote a certain way on all topics.