911 theories debate

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date
hey randy thanks man..that really moved me. 911 is a very traumatic subject for me. i have the picture of the torn flag being raised at the remains of wtc on my pc.

Mino may I suggest you concerntrate more efforts on sex, since you rightly plan to stay in the USA.

GBA!!!

Just to give an idea of my experience.

When 911 happened we were on a family holiday in Florida. As news began to spread we were at the Kennedy Space Centre and we were all asked to leave after queing for a refund. It was quite bizzare as the drive back to Orlando was done in record time as all the Toll roads were open and free. We got back to the Hotel and, like so many others, just sat and watched it all again and again on the TV.

That night in the bar I got talking to the locals and they seemed totally dumfounded that anyone would want to attack America - they honestly had no idea that anyone in the world saw them as anything other than the greatest nation in the world. Only then did I realise how powerful politics actually was in the States and how little people either knew or chose to know.

This next bit might offend but it is truly what I saw, heard and felt.

As the night wore on I remained amazed at how the whole country seemed in shock and nothing, but nothing was happening. I got into quite an argument with one guy when I said that, sad as it was, the UK had been dealing with terrorism since the 1960's and at one time we were almost used to weekly bombings by the IRA (although I accept nothing on this scale)

I then mentioned that the terrorism in the UK was almost always from the IRA, funded almost entirely by the USA through NORAID contributions. The people in the bar could not get to grips with what I was saying and I was actually asked to leave "for my own safety"

I don't want to get into a debate about the rights and wrongs and politics of the Irish question, although if you want to I'll happily pitch in- I know everyone has their own view. I am just stating how I felt, and the whole thing is as religious as the East.

I still cannot fathom what I think or felt about the whole episode. It was the strangest day of my life, made stranger of course by the horrors we were seeing on the screen

Ok!

If the goverment did the "911", I have a solution for those whoe think this way. Leave the damn country. There are 39 countries around the world that the taliban are fighting to over throw the goverments. But who cares America is the bad place!! Damn why don't you just leave than??

PS I lost 2 people on 911. Who cares though idiots "LOVE" Osama.:wtf:

I think this entire thread is bullshit but, for those interested, a show about 9/11 conspiracy theories is airing in about one minute on the history channel.

here you go YouTube - The Onion: '9/11 Conspiracy Theories Ridiculous' - Al Qaeda

I served in the air force for 6 years. A missile did NOT hit the pentagon. I mean why would they do that? "Hey we got 2 planes flying into the WTC towers lets just send a missle into the pentagon and hope no one notices" Does that seem like something these guys would do? If you believe it was a conspiracy then you have to assume that these guys are geniuses and thought every little part out. Remember the Pentagon isn't a normal building. It is made out of tons of steel and concrete.

While I was in the military I learned that no one in the government has any idea what is really going on. Our government is slow and stupid we are bogged down with so much bureaucratic bull shit it takes forever to get anything done. There is no possible way our government could pull off anything even remotely like this.

oh and about the steel girders on the WTC towers. It didn't have to get any where near hot enough to melt them. Remember those beams are holding up tons of weight they only needed to be weakened. For gods sake they flew a freaking plane into it.

Uhmmmm.... I don't think the United States Government, under ANY condition would do this to it's own people--at this time. I say at this time because who knows what the future can bring.

But, I do have doubts as to whether Al-qaeda had direct involvement in this chaos. First off I remember the first 2 days after the attack, namely 9/11-9/12/01 where Bin Laden and even Saddam Hussein were both sending their regards to the victims. It was not until the 3rd day on 9/13/01 that bin laden took credit. Early on, there was a small community of arabic "free press" that said that was the Bush policy that if no one took credit then everyone (within the Islamic world) was going to pay. So they linked al-qaeda's sudden change of tone as a way protecting its people. of course if there were any truth to this then alqaeda surely placed a shit ton of doubt on their one good deed by attacking their own people... believe me i hate alqaeda as much as anyone here but hate doesn't make for a logical discussion.

Then the question arises: if it were alqaeda why would they wake up the sleeping giant? The quick answer is to test Bush... After all there was an attack on the trade center during the first year of Clinton's term (1993) and again they attacked during the first year of Bush's watch (2001). Of course if there is any truth to this then it is very likely that this year of 2009 will likely bring another, aggressive attack.

But is that it? Is there no other substance? Well, lets do our research.

For a long time US companies were not permitted to do business with Iranian companies. Penalty for this could end the accused up to 10 years in jail. Yet, there were loop holes in these rules for subsidiaries of these companies working oversees.

Now lets jump forward to late 2000/early 2001. Haliburton had just spent upwards of $7.7billion on a worthless company, whose stock value fell more than 80% within 18 months of purchase. Dick Cheney, still CEO, is openly outraged at the fact that there are laws interfering in his direct coordination of his company subsidiary's oil activites in Iran. The Treasury Department's office of Foreign Assets begins processing an investigation against the Haliburton authority, but quickly ceases shortly after the new administration takes office.
At this time billions of dollars in oil money is going directly from a US company, formerly presided over by a high ranking US official, to Iran, and thereby Shi'ite interests. This no doubt fueled a great deal of resentment from the Sunni counterparts in the neighboring Arabic regions. To top it off for the next 3 years very little investigation goes on.... in other words the books are closed.

However, I'm still more likely to believe that the corporate shadow government...answering only to greed (not voters)... is more likely to go to these lengths to make a 9-11 style attack.

mhall said:
Just to give an idea of my experience.

When 911 happened we were on a family holiday in Florida. As news began to spread we were at the Kennedy Space Centre and we were all asked to leave after queing for a refund. It was quite bizzare as the drive back to Orlando was done in record time as all the Toll roads were open and free. We got back to the Hotel and, like so many others, just sat and watched it all again and again on the TV.

That night in the bar I got talking to the locals and they seemed totally dumfounded that anyone would want to attack America - they honestly had no idea that anyone in the world saw them as anything other than the greatest nation in the world. Only then did I realise how powerful politics actually was in the States and how little people either knew or chose to know.

This next bit might offend but it is truly what I saw, heard and felt.

As the night wore on I remained amazed at how the whole country seemed in shock and nothing, but nothing was happening. I got into quite an argument with one guy when I said that, sad as it was, the UK had been dealing with terrorism since the 1960's and at one time we were almost used to weekly bombings by the IRA (although I accept nothing on this scale)

I then mentioned that the terrorism in the UK was almost always from the IRA, funded almost entirely by the USA through NORAID contributions. The people in the bar could not get to grips with what I was saying and I was actually asked to leave "for my own safety"

I don't want to get into a debate about the rights and wrongs and politics of the Irish question, although if you want to I'll happily pitch in- I know everyone has their own view. I am just stating how I felt, and the whole thing is as religious as the East.

I still cannot fathom what I think or felt about the whole episode. It was the strangest day of my life, made stranger of course by the horrors we were seeing on the screen
Several European countries have had terrorism lasting several years, particularly in the 70s and 80s. U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Germany.
But the U.S. never experienced this and was totally shocked by the idea of someone attacking them.
Incidentally terrorism in the U.K. wasnt just the IRA. Several Loyalist groups also existed like the U.D.A and U.V.F. who killed many people too. And sometimes these latter groups were financed by British people.

You know this country is about to get attacked again. We have let our guard down and have become weak. I can't wait to read the next group of theories on this thread. Last time the took many lives. The next one I bet they double it or even triple the death count. Our government is so concerned with the Bank Failures and Wall Street that they are failing to see that many opportunities are present for these sick people who want to kill Americans. I hope our government wakes up. I guess the democratic house will wake up when the attacks begin and by then it might be too late.

Mossad?

Anyone ever heard of a nasty little terror group named Mossad? Any idea what country they are associated with? Have you read the story of the dancing Zionists on the day of 911? Remember the real lesson of 911...Jews good Arabs bad. Killl all Arabs. By all means lets get Iran next.(/sarcasm)
Please don't accuse me of anti-semitism. I am however anti-zionist. Be thankful you don't live in Gaza btw.
In order to come to an honest conclusion about 911 you must also know a few terms associated with 911. Terms like;
Mossad
Zionism
FreeMasonry
Satanism
CIA
Thermite
Controlled Demolition
Illuminati
New World Order
And you must also ask the question who benefits? If 19 Arabs with boxcutters controlled by a mastermind with a laptop in a cave did this(oh how they must laugh at us in private), it is one of the greatest tactical blunders in the history of warfare/terrorism.
A few honest questions about the investigation. Why can't we see the air traffic control tape from that day? Why did George Bush not want an investigation? Why did the investigation not have an answer for building 7? Why were they so quick to haul away the steel to Japan and have it all melted down considering this is the greatest crime scene in American history? Those are all honest and fair questions that have no "offical" answer.
911 has been used to justify a lot of awful things(torture, war, FEMA camps, police state USA) all done in our names and with our money. And the laws are in place to turn their guns on us lawfully without due process right now if they so chose to. These laws were passed right after 911, imagine that. This generation that is alive today is going to learn first hand what George Washington said so eloquently years ago about government..."Government is not reason it is not eloquent, it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
Please do your best to overcome what little you learned in the grade and high school government indoctrination centers you attended. You are going to need to reason and think clearly for the coming hyperinflation and potential total collapse of our once great republic.

I''m keeping an open mind on the whole 911 thing. When you realize Roosevelt knew in advance Pearl Harbor was going to happen, then did nothing except move the Aircraft Carriers out, refused to tell the service people at Pearl Harbor, & several thousand people died, in order for the US to get into the war, you realize things happen at high levels they refuse to tell the people about.

I don't trust the government. Any one who does is a fool. But most of these conspiracy theory's are out of hand. That is except for the ones involving aliens from space.

To all you theorists, as Sgt Hulka said, "Lighten up Francis"

spoogefest

I am so glad you told the people here whats up.
The only people that had to gain from hating arabs
was only one country.
ISRAEL. Truth hurts.
That's why we are the true Americans use Americans that question the media and the actions of our government because we will stop
any other country from taking advantage of the American people.
Wake Up People.
NEOCONS- Started by Jewish Intellectuels in 1919
Fox News- Owned by Rupurt Murduoch- A Zionist
What is a Zionist- An Idea that Jews should control the world.
Federal Reserve- look it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
No... FOX NOISE is owned by Ba'alzebub, Hitler, and Vlad the Impaler.. go look it up fool.

Gohead said:
I am so glad you told the people here whats up.
The only people that had to gain from hating arabs
was only one country.
ISRAEL. Truth hurts.
That's why we are the true Americans use Americans that question the media and the actions of our government because we will stop
any other country from taking advantage of the American people.
Wake Up People.
NEOCONS- Started by Jewish Intellectuels in 1919
Fox News- Owned by Rupurt Murduoch- A Zionist
What is a Zionist- An Idea that Jews should control the world.
Federal Reserve- look it up.

The 911 conspiracies will never be settled, just as the deaths of Marilyn Monroe and President Kennedy have caused multiple concerns.

Anyone who deliberately causes mayhem in America will eventually have to answer to God, and Hell is rumoured to be worse than getting a red hot poker up your ass (they used to do this in the UK so that rabbits/hares died and the fur was not damaged by bullets).

I think that July 25 is 40 years since the first moon walk, and we are still mucking about with space stations close to Earth.........DID WE REALLY GET THERE or did it happen in the desert?

WHY are we frightened to go back to the moon, even though technology has made big strides? Have you ever seen pics of those (funny cars) they had in 1969? They are now in musuems - and we can't get back to the moon because every country has big telescopes to tell whether we are fibbing if we try again.

Just as Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbour in advance, how can we be sure the Moon walk wasn't a big front as a propoganda stunt to scare the Russians into believing America "could take them out any day they wished to try".

We should have a whole city on the moon by now, using solar power storage to keep everyone warm at night. There could be millions of tonnes of gold, diamonds and other precious metals up there, so why are our feet stuck like clay to the Earth?

The Buffalo was a lean meat animal with minimal fat, and guys like the Buffalo Bill used to shoot a few buffalo when they were stampeding. This made them circle around in confusion and Bill would shoot them dead at will FOR FUN to prove he could shoot the most in a day. I think his record was around 200 for one day. Idiots like him (although a national hero in folklore) were responsible for the demise of the buffalo.

Yes, the American Indian was treated with gross disrespect, and those that hurt them will go to visit Lucifer in Hell. There is a lot of land in America that is "resting", and the Indians could have been accommodated if the early settlers had of wished to make friends with them instead of taking the natural grazing areas of the Buffalos, which were the protein food source for the Indians.

Wow, this thread is pretty random. I hope you keep the walls padded in here...

pigtails said:
Wow, this thread is pretty random. I hope you keep the walls padded in here...

And what is your well read informed opinion? Please do tell? :wtf:

Check out the film RFK must die. It tells how the CIA was behind the murder of Robert francise Kennedy.