• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A new page in our book....

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Any more updates STB? Its a great relationship you have with your wife, Sue.

So was Sue with Don last night, STB, or is this her period week?

Also, congratulations on being able to see the light at the end of your son's "adventures in college admissions" tunnel. Been doing a little of that lately myself.

Keep the Edge

Dear Soon, I respectfully suggest you don't get "Used To" the situation or "Take for Granted" what your dear Sue is doing for you. You know in your heart and your mind that she is carrying out your fantasies. Of course she is selective in her choice of play mates and she is probably having a bit of fun. She no doubt has figured out what turns you on. Hot wifeing or cuckolding is always the female reacting to the desires of her significant other. Of course ladies in relationships have affairs, but they always try to keep it quiet. Completly different.

From what you have told us in previous threads you and Sue have a full and rich life. Busy careers, two wonderful kids, she will not put any of those at risk. At least not intentionally. I believe that if she felt the kids would be negatively impacted or you were no longer getting the "Rush" she would shut it down in a heartbeat.

I posted in a previous comment how I "Lost" a very special lady in very similar circumstances. I encourage you sir to let her know I much you love what she is doing. Keep your "Talks" going and most importantly let her know you love her, regardless what is going on. Thank you.

joncondon said:
You know in your heart and your mind that she is carrying out your fantasies. Of course she is selective in her choice of play mates and she is probably having a bit of fun. She no doubt has figured out what turns you on. Hot wifeing or cuckolding is always the female reacting to the desires of her significant other.

Respectfully, I beg to differ. Things may often start out that way, but once she starts seeing the advantages and pleasures cuckolding provides her, her desires take on a life of their own.

As has so often been said here, be very careful what you wish for. If you think it's difficult to get your wife to start cuckolding you, just wait until you try to get her to stop.

I agree

Mary's Pet I dont disagree at all with what you have to say. All of us are "Projecting" on Soon and Sue's particular situation. They have a 30yr marriage. They both seem very much involved with each other and their kids. I believe it would take something very consequential for Sue to abandon all of that. I think that is what Soon is counting on. However, we all saw the very strong emotional bond she developed with Brad. Something caused that.

Its fun to be involved with this rather than watching the news. Thak you.

en passant: When will the venerable Sue
commence her menopause stage? ;-)

Duke - no telling when but she thinks she's well under way. She's even felt a few hot-flashes - that she's mentioned but I know there are others. Still, if anything, she's actually in many ways more horny than ever. Well not right now but she's already said that she's almost done from what she can tell so tomorrow has hope. That's the other thing that she says is a sign.

Joecondon - I do worry that Sue will succumb to someone one day. I hope that our openness and candor with each other will prevent or at least reduce the impact if it were to happen - but I know you are also correct about how she feels about me and the kids. It is obvious to most everyone who knows us (even Don's commented on how she is as a mom, I guess from stuff she's said to him).

Anyway - I'm hoping for a sunny day tomorrow so I can get started on the yard - I have a jungle out there with this rainy weather. Not much more for now.

Stb, Sue is a caring wife and mother who currently is having fun teasing you and enjoying wild sex. Unfortunately menopause has been known to cause mood swings and personality changes even if temporary. This may lead to her hurting you. You should be aware and understanding but you'll have to stand firm at times when she pushes too far. This is part of your rollercoaster ride; a turbo has just been added to the motor!

Nothing new to share sex-wise but Sue was first on Email and then on the phone with Don and she said he's planning on going back out to California later this week and she hinted with me that she may find a way go go see him before Friday. She had this look of concern about her and said that they "were going to make some decisions" about the sister-in-law and that Don wanted to be there. Without any thought really, I told her to do what she needed to and she smiled and hugged me and said "thanks, you're the best" and she went back to the computer - I'm assuming to Email him. She's off to do some shopping now and the lawn is still calling me. More later.

Hmmm is Sue really is concerned about her lover or does she need to get some of his cock in case he goes to California Friday.

Your Son

"Harry - I've said it several times already that I suspect my son is aware of what's going on".

STB, If you think your son knows, Do you think he thinks of you as a "Cukold" or that you just allow Mom to "go out on you" ? (there is a basic difference) Has he said anything to you to indicate his suspicion that 'Mom has a FB' and you are OK with it ?

Is there any indication that Don wants to take Sue with him when he goes to California ? Sorta for 'Emotional support' ?

Cheers Harry

Your lifestyle

From Joncondon:
"I respectfully suggest you don't get "Used To" the situation or "Take for Granted" what your dear Sue is doing for you. You know in your heart and your mind that she is carrying out your fantasies. Of course she is selective in her choice of play mates and she is probably having a bit of fun. She no doubt has figured out what turns you on. Hot wifeing or cuckolding is always the female reacting to the desires of her significant other"...............
"From what you have told us in previous threads you and Sue have a full and rich life. Busy careers, two wonderful kids, she will not put any of those at risk. At least not intentionally. I believe that if she felt the kids would be negatively impacted or you were no longer getting the "Rush" she would shut it down in a heartbeat".

STB: From what you have posted here from the beginning, and I have followed it from the beginning, I certainly agree with Joncondon I myself have had some experience in the emotion of these situations, although not to the extent that you and Sue have gone. It is a delicate and emotionally rough ride. I know I couldn't handle it and am glad my current wife decided to not pursue it to the extent of having a 'outside relationship'. But we have a stronger relationship because of what did transpire mainly because it caused us to have many conversations that have given us a better marriage bond.

Shidave - it could be either, or, more likely, both. I am sure that she'll want to see him if he isn't going to be around later this week. I don't think there's any doubt that she wants her time with him. I can see that when he's away that there's, shall we say, "less spring in her step...".

Harry - I honestly don't know if she'd want to go with Don. In light of your question, if the time is right later tonight, I'll see if I can ask her as if "what if....". I do not think she'd want to go away "on vacation" with him - I don't get the feeling that she'd want that (maybe she's cautious about her own feelings). I suspect that her own emotional state as relates to Don might push her a bit, but I don't think she'd want to go. As I said, I'll see if I can work it into our conversation - or hopefully - foreplay later tonight.

Regarding my son. About the only outgoing reason for my saying anything is that he's stopped asking about our plans for Friday nights. He may have put things together - first Thursdays and now Fridays.... I'm hoping he has the right understanding of the situation - he surely knows that Sue and I have sex as there have been several close calls (knocking on our door while she's moaning away under me, finding her underwear in weird places, no longer asking what Astroglide is, etc.). He long ago found both Penthouse and Penthouse Letters magazines so he knows we are somewhat open sexually - I don't think it'd freak him out if he knew his mom fucked other guys but he probably lacks the maturity to put it into proper context. At his age, sex is in a different place to him than it is for us.

Harry - regarding your last note - I have to agree 100%. Whether you did or did not adopt a cuckold lifestyle - the fact that you are open to have talked about it is a sign of the depth and maturity of your relationship. From there - to me, whether you do or do not - if you can talk about it, you can talk about anything. The more you communicate the better the relationship will be. I can honestly say that we are in a very good place in our relationship - in addition to being in love with each other, we are comfortable with each other.

Sue just sent me a text message just saying "hope you're ready for later".

Stb, your last sentence confirms your special relationship. You are probably enjoying right now!

STB, you're doing great along with your wife.

Just want to add my 2 cents worth as I feel that your wife going with Don to Calif. may be a Hot idea,but not necessarily a good one. If she goes,it may cause an emotional bonding on Don's part that may work out to be good or bad...but only time would tell.
I get more of a feeling that you would like her to go on a trip with Don or whoever and not to worry,as she will...someday. If you two stay in this lifestyle long enough she will eventually she meet "The Guy" who she really enjoys being with both in and out of bed!! This is the guy she should take trips with starting with an all expense paid weekend for their first year together anniversary. And of course,you will pay for it all as your way of saying Thank You to the both of them.
If this idea turns you on then do bring it up with Sue and see what she says and don't forget to throw in how you won't be going,but you will pay for all of it. Bet she says no for now,but if the idea turns you on then do mention it now and then,as you both progress onward in this lifestyle,as there Will come a day when she finally meet Mr. Right
and you Will Gladly pay all the expenses. ;)

If Sue and Don does bond emotionally during this vacation, would that be alright with you?

Okay - first is that she's not going on a trip with Don so the last 2 posts are in the fantasy realm right now.

Last night was interesting. She was definitely horny but she seized the opportunity to do some teasing. She lay there in bed with just her panties on and started saying stuff like "maybe you should wait a little while longer' and the she said "maybe you should wait till I see Don" and then "he'll be upset".

She KNEW what she was doing - the more she talked the hotter I got and the bigger the bulge in my boxers grew.

She came over to me, pulled down my boxers and started to stroke me. "Look at how big 'he' is just from what I said to you!!!". I swear I was dripping pre-cum all over and the wet spot in her panties was now visible.

"Maybe I'll just give you a blowjob instead and I'll wait for Don".- damn I nearly started to cum when she said that and gently licked at the swollen tip of my cock.

"What do you think we should do?" she asked me.

I nearly said something I knew I'd regret - I nearly admitted that maybe she SHOULD wait - but instead I just said "I really need to be in you". She smiled at that response and as she kept sucking at me she slid her own panties off and lay back.

I watched her as she spread herself apart and ran her fingers up - she was so wet already. She looked up at me with my stiff cock bobbing away and she said "maybe you should use some lubricant - you like it when I'm really wet don't you?".

I swear if she kept going that I was going to lose it. She handed me the Astroblide and I did put some on and I ran the tip of my cock between her silky smooth labia - she was so hot!

In a low sexy voice she just said "come on, it's your turn now" and as I slid into her she almost whispered "ohhh, I am so wet - Don left such a mess in me!!!".

I know she said other stuff as we really got into it but I was too far gone to remember them other than feeling her pussy grabbing at me as I pull back and then as I pushed in.

She pulled her knees back and we found our ryhthm and damn - she started to let loose and began a long intense orgasm. I joined her at the end. I tried as long as I could to hold back until I couldn't any longer and then I let loose myself deep in her. I know she felt it as I heard and felt her moan as I started to cum in her.

Afterwards we lay on the bed together and she rolled to me and said she was serious when she'd said she may try to find time to see Don earlier this week. I told her that was fine with me and then I joked with her that "maybe I shouldn't have cum in you?" And she just said "don't worry - I'll douche and what he doesn't know won't hurt him!". I had to chuckle at that reply!!!

I almost asked her if she would go with Don if he asked her to but I did not - sorry folks - it just didn't fit in the moment...

I think I know why you didn't say what you might regret

I think the only reason you'd regret it, is because Sue didn't make the final decision for herself. It seems that's what excites you the most is when she decides to deny you for her own pleasure. And obviously it's pleasing her more and more to play that way.

You are dying for her to say it. "I'll give you a blowjob, but I'm going to save my pussy for Don."

I imagine that at some level you want her to take the choice away from you.

And what if she said, "Don doesn't like me to give you blow jobs either...."

What do you think?

max

I've made no secret that I absolutely would love it for her to express her desires or to want more. I have been very open that I DO want to experience that very thing - but again, within my comfort-zone/limits right now. Those may change as time goes by but I've made it no secret that I would love for her to take the initiative and truly desire this for herself in addition to my own cuck desires.

Users who are viewing this thread