• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A recent incident involving my wife

• Thread starterMKerr
  • Start date
It’s a fact of evolution, all the way from primal days

Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and Lovasianladies
For those of you here who love details

I thought Becky looked very sexy and it was clear she dressed up for Hakkim. Her dress with mid high and showed her shaved legs. However, Hakkim told her that he hated it. He also said that he can’t believe how bad her taste on dressing is (I am sure this must be shocking for her to hear as she considers her dressing choice to be very classy)

He said he expects the dress with to go with the contours of the body. Loosely fitting and a line ones are bad choices. He preferred her to be in bodycons etc. Most shocking thing - she agreed

LOL

Reactions: franklyhorny, leahshub, baddy145 and 3 others
MKerr said:
I don’t think she has asked me for anything in a while now ..LOL
Are you going to leave the house so he can call her privately?

Reactions: toolman and franklyhorny
Of course there is no question about it. He expects me to leave at least 30 min before the call

Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and 3 others
This is getting better and better

Reactions: franklyhorny
Wow! Love that he took her down a notch by telling her he hated the dress. Then suggested she wear something tight and form fitting and she obediently agreed. Sounds like she is already eating out of the palm of his hand. Also very hot that she isn't sharing any of this with you like a good little cheating ***** wife.

He just texted me

“You can go home around 9pm. Finished my call with Rebecca and it will be good if she gets some own time before she sees you”

Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, leahshub and 2 others
It’s beyond me to imagine this side of her. I know she has submissive bone in her body but never thought to this extent

She never showed it with me. She has been anything but a sub

Reactions: franklyhorny, leahshub, baddy145 and 1 other person
As told by Hakkim, I reached home after 30 min after he ended the call. Normally when I reach home she is on the family room’s couch in either PJ or shorts randomly browsing TV channels. But this time the family room’s lights were off and she was in a black camisole in the bedroom. She was still watching the TV there but nothing like the past. There was an empty glass of wine next to her.

I knew she wasn’t wearing that for me and I accepted her privacy. I gave her a kiss and left the room (for now) to give her some “her” time

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, leahshub and 5 others
Wow - great update. Eager to hear how the conversation went, if/when he fills you in. It's amazing he has this much control over her already.

I had a very brief chat with him this morning. He asked me how she was when I reached home and I told him that she was in the bedroom in a black camisole watching a movie on TV. I left her alone and by the time I was back she was already sleeping. I had to leave early for work so we didn’t talk much today but she was way longer in bath than normal

He told me that I shouldn’t talk much with her and definitely not make comments. He wants me to give her space and time…a lot of them.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, leahshub and 4 others
So did he tell her to dress in the black camisole? Was she following orders and dressing sexy for him, maybe sending him a photo or video of how she was dressed for him? I hope you get answers soon.

Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and leahshub
What did you learn about the phone call?

Reactions: toolman and franklyhorny
Last night they chatted for 45 min. When I reached home at 9:30 her door was locked and she was already sleeping. I didn’t bother her but texted Hakkim and asked him how their conversation went. He said he is happy. I told him she has her door locked and lights off. He said yes she is tired from a long day and I shouldn’t disturb her. He also said she is exploring the woman in her and I need to give her space and time. I slept in the guest room

Today morning she was glowing, no pjs or shorts but a shirt dress. We chatted briefly and then I left for work

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, leahshub and 3 others
Was the chat pre-arranged and you left for it?

Has she ever locked you out of the bedroom before, or is this something new?

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and bevw
It was pre arranged. She hasn’t locked me out before but I can see this coming. Hakkim has asked me to give her time esp around his conversation with her

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
I bet she slept naked last night. He asked her to do that

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies and leahshub
MKerr said:
It was pre arranged. She hasn’t locked me out before but I can see this coming. Hakkim has asked me to give her time esp around his conversation with her
Wow. Big step forward. Another man just told your wife you weren't permitted to sleep in bed with her and she complied. I'd say he is in full control now and you're along for the ride. Have you spoken with or text with her at all today? Asked her how she slept last night, etc? Curious if/when she is going to explain to you that she belongs to Hakeem now and that you both are to obey his wishes.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
Murphs said:
How does it feel giving control away to another man and to see your wife accepting it?
It feels beautiful to be honest. It’s not just another man who has control, he is deserving, strong and assertive.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and Lovasianladies
I am also (pleasantly) surprised that she is listening to him word by word. Honestly, not able to understand why

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, leahshub and 1 other person