A recent incident involving my wife

• Thread starterMKerr
  • Start date
MKerr said:
She is mostly in dresses or gowns now, even at home. Not the party ones but the causal ones but mostly in dress. Previously it was shabby shorts or pjs. She didn’t tell me any of their personal discussions but told me that they chatted and he gave her dos and don’ts of evaluating houses. I asked her if he was impolite to which she said No.

He has texted me that he will talk with me today
It's been a week. How about an update?

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
I, too, am eager to hear how things are progressing.

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and bevw
Things are slow, largely because Hakkim is busy. He said he will have more time in April as his key project just got completed 2 days ago

I chatted with him last week for 30 min. I told him that I am seeing positive changes in her and would like him to continue what he is doing. He wasn’t too pleased with me though, he thinks I am not a strong man and he told me bluntly that he can’t trust me. He told me that she listens 10 times more to him than to me.

I thought it was a perfect time to tell him that I want him to be the man for her and I did that. I told him that I know my weakness and I am the reason she is the way she is right now but I trust him fully to come and change things.

He took a pause and said “I will do it but I need you to listen to me as well and build his trust”. I told him 100%

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, badman and 3 others
Woah that escalated quickly. Congrats on taking the leap. Things should be very interesting moving forward. I wonder why he said he didn't trust you?

MKerr said:
Things are slow, largely because Hakkim is busy. He said he will have more time in April as his key project just got completed 2 days ago

I chatted with him last week for 30 min. I told him that I am seeing positive changes in her and would like him to continue what he is doing. He wasn’t too pleased with me though, he thinks I am not a strong man and he told me bluntly that he can’t trust me. He told me that she listens 10 times more to him than to me.

I thought it was a perfect time to tell him that I want him to be the man for her and I did that. I told him that I know my weakness and I am the reason she is the way she is right now but I trust him fully to come and change things.

He took a pause and said “I will do it but I need you to listen to me as well and build his trust”. I told him 100%
Best of luck. I hope he stretches her tight white cunt and leaves a deposit for you to clean up

• Love
Reactions: toolman, WifeNeedsMor, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Following this. Wow

Reactions: franklyhorny and Lovasianladies
You should have your wife be in contact with him every day. She should text him when she wakes up and just before going to bed each day. He has to know that she is ready for the next step. Even as busy as he is, he will take time to reply to her, I'm sure. It's up to you to get this moving. You can't wait for him to take the next step.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and throwback
Slow but good progress and a real test for her now. He has asked me if she has any gf who is similar to her and is rubbing her personality on my wife and I said YES, it’s her best friend Sharon. Sharon has been a big influence on her, she is exactly like my wife, loud, rebellious, unkempt. None of her bf stayed more than 6 months with her

Hakkim called my wife on Saturday and asked the same question but in a different way. She finally admitted Sharon. Now Hakkim has asked her to stop talking to replying to Sharon. I know they are besties and I am very curious to know what she does now

• Haha
Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and baddy145
MKerr said:
Slow but good progress and a real test for her now. He has asked me if she has any gf who is similar to her and is rubbing her personality on my wife and I said YES, it’s her best friend Sharon. Sharon has been a big influence on her, she is exactly like my wife, loud, rebellious, unkempt. None of her bf stayed more than 6 months with her

Hakkim called my wife on Saturday and asked the same question but in a different way. She finally admitted Sharon. Now Hakkim has asked her to stop talking to replying to Sharon. I know they are besties and I am very curious to know what she does now
Wow. This has clearly gone way past the line of client relationship and he is taking dominant control of her on a very personal level. Ordering her to stop speaking with a friend is a very bold move. Interested to see how she responds. The natural response would be "you're way out of line and we're going to work with a new agent". If she doesn't take that route, it confirms she is into the idea of being submissive to him and you're well on your way!

• Love
MKerr said:

My first thought was that he should contacr Sharon and begin moulding her into a proper sub as well. I quickly went to him using them together for any pleasures he may desire.

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and Lovasianladies
Up until now I don't believe you've shared much about your wife and her behavior other than she doesn't bother to dress up, and is picky about easy to change details when house shopping. How is she and how has she changed since meeting Sharon? How does she treat you? How would you describe her?

I will share more about my wife in a bit. It isn’t right that Sharon changed her, both are friends for long time and are part of same fabric. I always wished she stay away from Sharon but my wife never listened to me and got very angry when I suggested her.

Now Hakkim has told her the same. Let’s see what happens

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 2 others
So her is an update from yesterday when Hakkim asked her to cut her ties with Sharon. For context, my wife and Sharon chat at least 2-3 times in a day and exchange about 15-20 texts everyday

Sharon texted her a few times asking about finalizing plans for next Saturday. I think they planned to go to a show. My wife didn’t respond for 2-3 hours and later sent her a text that she may have to visit her aunt and hence isn’t available this Saturday

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 3 others
If I had suggested her that same, she wouldn’t have talked to me for days and blamed me for intruding into her space

Wow

• Haha
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
MKerr said:
If I had suggested her that same, she wouldn’t have talked to me for days and blamed me for intruding into her space

Wow

Yeah that is amazing. It sounds like she craves to submit and be controlled but only to a man she sees as worthy. I've experienced something similar with my wife. She is very obedient when other men boss her around but shrugs it off, laughs, or ignores me when I try. This is a very exciting development, it sounds like he has asserted his dominance and she has submitted. He is in control of her now. If she cuts off her best friend that quickly, just imagine what she'll do when he decides she is no longer permitted to fuck you...

Reactions: franklyhorny and MKerr
MKerr said:

Wow
How does it feel knowing your wife answers to another man now?

Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and Lovasianladies
It’s a surprise to me, albeit a pleasant one. I never thought she will do easily be listening to him. She never did that with any other guy.

I think it was the first meeting. She was wearing a very casual crumbled shorts in that meeting. I actually asked her to change and she said no need as it’s just a house viewing. She had flip flops. As soon as Hakkim saw her, his first comment was

“Are you guys really serious of house purchase?”

I said, yes. He looked at her and said “Ok, if you say so”

Within 2-3 min, he told her to pay attention to the house (she was texting).

Shortly, he scolded her when she started talking about the appliances and paint in the kitchen. She said “sorry”

At the end, he looked at her and told that “house buying is not a game and is only for people who are serious”

He got her after that meeting

• Haha
Reactions: franklyhorny and Lovasianladies
So your wife is willing to listen to him and follow his directions. That's a big step. Maybe the next step is for your wife to meet up with him socially for drinks or dinner without you there. Would she do that?

make your wife his breed doll

Reactions: WifeNeedsMor, franklyhorny and toolman
Also still eager to hear more about your wife. How long you've been together, what is her personality like, does she have a career? Pics would be awesome but totally understand if you'd like to be discreet.

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and bevw