A recent incident involving my wife

• Thread starterMKerr
  • Start date
MKerr said:
I will try now with a series of updates

I met Hakkim about a week ago, this was after we had 45 min long chat. He asked me details about Becky. I told him everything and he said I shouldn’t worry or be surprised. There is no risk to my marriage, I may not get a lot of time with her but whatever time I will get will be of high quality. However, he still told me that I am part of the problem, along with her best friend and her cousin. I told him that she hasn’t spoken with her friend for some time now (don’t know about her cousin) and he told me that he knows. His actually words were “Rebecca tells me everything and I know I have trust in her so I believe what she says”
I appreciate the update and hope more is coming soon.

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
Status of my relationship with her has changed quite a bit. We do spend time together like watching TV, dinner, etc. but she also spends time by herself. For example, two nights ago at 8pm she said that she needs to talk to Hakkim at 8:30 and left the living room. I heard the bedroom door closing. At around 9:10, I heard water in the bath and then I think she slept around 10. The door was closed and next I saw her in the morning. She was wearing a red camisole, we had breakfast together and then I left for work. When I came back, she wasn’t at home. She came back after 2 hours.

However, last night was different. We watched TV together until 9 and then slept in the same room. She didn’t sleep naked and we didn’t have sex but she gave me a few nice kisses.

There is no consistency and I do what she tells me to do. I am not locked out of the bedroom exclusively but she locks the room when she needs her space. Her friend circle has changed as well…I will share more on that in a bit

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, baddy145, leahshub and 2 others
Surprisingly she hasn’t met Hakkim much (1-2 times in the last 2 weeks), they aren’t regular on texts either. Instead, he blocks dedicated time with her and demands her full attention, no tv or distraction when he is talking to her

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, baddy145, toolman and 1 other person
His chat with me was very clear. Give her alone time when she wants or asks, don’t meddle in talks between them, don’t make surprising remarks on her clothing/dresses (like never say “wow, never saw you like this before”), not kicking me out of bedroom exclusively but don’t assume it is for granted every time.

He has introduced her to someone and they met on Saturday. Don’t know her name or how Hakkim knows her

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, baddy145 and 2 others
MKerr said:
His chat with me was very clear. Give her alone time when she wants or asks, don’t meddle in talks between them, don’t make surprising remarks on her clothing/dresses (like never say “wow, never saw you like this before”), not kicking me out of bedroom exclusively but don’t assume it is for granted every time.

He has introduced her to someone and they met on Saturday. Don’t know her name or how Hakkim knows her
💦💦💦💦

Reactions: franklyhorny
One other thing I asked him was if he is planning to come home when her door is locked and stay with her for the night. He said he is too busy and isn’t planning of it right now

I thought it was weird but I trust him on what he is doing

• Wow
Reactions: franklyhorny, baddy145, bevw and 1 other person
MKerr said:
One other thing I asked him was if he is planning to come home when her door is locked and stay with her for the night. He said he is too busy and isn’t planning of it right now

I thought it was weird but I trust him on what he is doing
It all sounds very good and that the two of them are moving things along. Too bad no one is telling you what they are doing or talking about. She won't tell you anything?

Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and Lovasianladies
Where is that full update you promised us? Any further development over the weekend? What has she told you about what's been going on?

Reactions: toolman
It's been almost 2 weeks since you last shared here. Are you done with this?

Reactions: leahshub
Looks like hakkim took the girl

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Yes, he finally got his physical ownership of her last week

I came home at 4 and I saw room door closed which was unusual as she is mostly locked after dinner. I didn’t bother her and checked my phone to call Hakkim. I saw he called me 2 hrs ago which I missed. I called him back and he told me to not disturb her. He also told me he will be coming home at 6 and asked me to leave before that (!!!)

He later texted me at 9 that I can be back home

For those who are interested, i can share in more details

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, ashley71, baddy145 and 3 others
MKerr said:

I came home at 4 and I saw room door closed which was unusual as she is mostly locked after dinner. I didn’t bother her and checked my phone to call Hakkim. I saw he called me 2 hrs ago which I missed. I called him back and he told me to not disturb her. He also told me he will be coming home at 6 and asked me to leave before that (!!!)

I think we are all very interested. Please share all the details.

Reactions: baddy145 and Porches
MKerr said:

Of course we are interested in the details and have been saying so for weeks but you have yet to share much. So now is a good time to share all!

Reactions: baddy145 and toolman
Lol yes we are all practically begging you for details. The more the better. How did things progress to this point? Have you spoken to your wife, or has she brought up, the fact that she is locking you out of the bedroom and having long talks with another man?

Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies
MKerr said:

Damn, I almost squirted when I read, “he has got physical ownership of her”. I want to hear more please sir

• Haha
Reactions: MyAsianWifeforu
Please tell us more

Somewhat interesting but you need more practise in making it up as you go along. Guess thats why you are slow with the details.

I was at my work and Becky was home. When I left at 7am, she was still in the bed and I decided to not bother her. When I came back at 4pm, I saw her bedroom door locked. This was a bit unusual as she is generally watching tv at that time. Also, when she locks her door, it’s generally after 7pm, when she prepares herself for Hakkim’s call and then sleep naked alone after that

Instead of knocking her door and asking, I thought of calling Hakkim to see if he has asked her. At that time I saw a call from him around 2pm which I missed as my phone was on silent because of a meeting. I called him back but he didn’t pick it up. He called me back in 15 min and he told me that he has informed Becky that he will be coming home today. He told me that she is ready now and it’s the right time. He also told that he knows Becky wants to experience him now. However, she isn’t comfortable submitting herself to him when I am at home and he asked me to leave before 6. Though I knew that I won’t get to see them in action but I was OK knowing that this is their preference. I didn’t disturb her but exchanged a few texts with her assuring her that she has my full support (not that she needed the assurance). I spent the next hour in my garage completing some work and then obediently left the house at 5:40pm. Before leaving I did two things - I sent a nice text to Becky telling her how much I love her and second I left a bottle of sparking wine and two glasses on the kitchen top

(More in a bit)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: baddy145, Lovasianladies and MyAsianWifeforu
I discover this fantastic thread.

As you said earlier, character traits are not fixed.
If you have a mild/weak authority trait and Rebecca has a strong authority trait, then she will be dominant in your relationship.
But if this guy has an exceptionally strong authority trait, then she will be subserviant to him, even more that hers is quite strong and she's not used to feeling weaker.

The message here is that these are triggers that have behavioral effects, and that they CANNOT be valued on a fixed scale (like if she had a 80% domination potential and him a 99% potential, letting open the possibility for a competition for who's the most dominant) but, on the contrary, in a relative way depending on who is participant in the relation : she is subserviant to him, she is dominant to you. And it gets even more uncontrollable under stress; that's why it's even more spectacular when he is a bit harsh with her.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, MyAsianWifeforu, DaveW and 1 other person