• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Accepting the changes that are occurring

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Steve. We are all on this board because We enjoy sex. Not always in the same way. But, WE LOVE AND THINK ABOUT SEX!!!!! Why else are we here? Frank is not one of us. I know I lost sight of the fact that He could have such a low sex drive. Its just not in My wheelhouse.

I know You wanted Frank and Sue to work. If I were You I would be very afraid that Frank would hold Sue back from becoming the Wife and Woman You want Her to be. He will destroy her selfestem. How long can She be this Sexual Woman. If She feels Men don't think she is beautiful and sexy?

As you know I have been raising red flags about Sue and Frank for awhile. At times I have rubbed people the wrong way. I'm sorry. I wish I could have expressed myself a lot better. I'm a direct person. I won't lie to you. If I'm wrong I will accept that.

The important thing here is as things and people and know facts change. We and our attitudes have to change with them.

Will - I know, it's strange that Frank can be so up for sex with her when she wants it but seems to have low initiative on his own.

What's more is that, what I think I see happening (and I don't know if Sue's recognized it or not) is that each time she's with him and does / feels more with him, that afterwards she seems to be a bit more sullen or rather a bit more ambivalent about Frank. Just the way she talked about him yesterday makes me feel that after she's felt the high she says she did with him, that maybe it's making it that much more difficult to deal with him on the day-to-day level - I'm putting words in her mouth now - but it's as if she is almost disappointed at his not wanting her more.

I'm not totally sure how I feel about all of this either. About the whole thing with Frank, not her enjoying sex with him - no, that part is really an awesome feeling to have about her. Yeah, it made me a little humble that she says she felt things with him that I haven't brought out of her, or haven't in a long time, but at the same time, I totally love knowing how she must have been/felt/looked/acted as she let herself cum with him like that.

But getting back to Frank - I think I feel kind of weird about him now in a way too. It's weird to think that he's, in a way, had more of/with Sue than I have - but it's bothering me that he's seeming to not appreciate it - so I kind of know what Sue might be feeling. And then again, maybe it's weirding him out knowing what Sue wants and yet him still wanting to feel normal about us as friends/acquaintances, etc. A lot to think about. If only he were a horn-dog - none of this would be an issue. I guess what I'm also trying to say is an awkward feeling for both Sue and I is to know that what she's felt/experienced is from her own doing and not as a result of anything really that he's done. She's even offered him more time with her if he wanted more than just Thursdays - but he doesn't. That's weird - and I think it would have been more fulfilling all around if it had been him who'd pushed and brought Sue to the sexual pleasure she wanted so much rather than her having to pull him along. So I can see where Sue could be feeling a bit vulnerable and that's what I'm saying is what I've seen maybe getting more and more each time she's been away with him - the highs are better but a lower low follows?

Anyway - that's my own head talking above in that last paragraph, what I'm now thinking or at least recognizing? And to that end - if I'm right - then I think Frank has maybe a little more time before she will allow herself to realize what I've said.

SoonToBe said:
Will - I know, it's strange that Frank can be so up for sex with her when she wants it but seems to have low initiative on his own.

What's more is that, what I think I see happening (and I don't know if Sue's recognized it or not) is that each time she's with him and does / feels more with him, that afterwards she seems to be a bit more sullen or rather a bit more ambivalent about Frank. Just the way she talked about him yesterday makes me feel that after she's felt the high she says she did with him, that maybe it's making it that much more difficult to deal with him on the day-to-day level - I'm putting words in her mouth now - but it's as if she is almost disappointed at his not wanting her more.

I'm not totally sure how I feel about all of this either. About the whole thing with Frank, not her enjoying sex with him - no, that part is really an awesome feeling to have about her. Yeah, it made me a little humble that she says she felt things with him that I haven't brought out of her, or haven't in a long time, but at the same time, I totally love knowing how she must have been/felt/looked/acted as she let herself cum with him like that.

But getting back to Frank - I think I feel kind of weird about him now in a way too. It's weird to think that he's, in a way, had more of/with Sue than I have - but it's bothering me that he's seeming to not appreciate it - so I kind of know what Sue might be feeling. And then again, maybe it's weirding him out knowing what Sue wants and yet him still wanting to feel normal about us as friends/acquaintances, etc. A lot to think about. If only he were a horn-dog - none of this would be an issue. I guess what I'm also trying to say is an awkward feeling for both Sue and I is to know that what she's felt/experienced is from her own doing and not as a result of anything really that he's done. She's even offered him more time with her if he wanted more than just Thursdays - but he doesn't. That's weird - and I think it would have been more fulfilling all around if it had been him who'd pushed and brought Sue to the sexual pleasure she wanted so much rather than her having to pull him along. So I can see where Sue could be feeling a bit vulnerable and that's what I'm saying is what I've seen maybe getting more and more each time she's been away with him - the highs are better but a lower low follows?

Anyway - that's my own head talking above in that last paragraph, what I'm now thinking or at least recognizing? And to that end - if I'm right - then I think Frank has maybe a little more time before she will allow herself to realize what I've said.

What You maybe finding out about Frank is He is a Taker. He is taking more out of this relationship than He is puttin in. Almost a parisite. Draining Sue of an emotional life force. Is it worth it? Only You and Sue can answer that.

You speak of Your friendship with Frank. This is a pitfall of getting close with friends. If and when the affair ends. You still have to look at each other. Seldom does it work out. I'm lucky i'm in one of those relationships. But We only see each other every 6 weeks or so because of distance. Its gone on for a number of Years. But this is an exception.

You talk of the highs. Well you have to have the lows. But You have to ask Youself just how low are you willing to go? But Its not just You. You have to think of Sue. How much can She take?

WILL
well said i do agree with you .

Sounds like it is time to find an alpha male who wants Sue's pussy and willing to make all of the cuckold desires become a reality instead of forcing the situation with an unwilling participant. Sue is now there, you are realizing that Sue wants this for your relationship, and now all you need to do is find a Bull that is willing to take it!

peakmb said:
STB, "There has to be a reason a woman who you have described as cold and frigid left what was probably an undemanding husband like Frank. It seems clear now that when they handed out the "What Women Want" smarts, Frank was towards the back of the line. His insensitivity to Sue's needs is staggering in a lover and seems only matched by his almost total lack of imagination.

But yet .. Sue has now spent a lot of emotional capital in getting what she wants out of Frank. Maybe she has to give him huge hints but it seems, when they are away at least, he delivers the goods. Sue's escalating pleasures from her succesive trips will not be easy to walk away from, and why should she when she has him so well trained. I suspect, even if he does now sometimes yearn for another wife, Frank may find it difficult to find someone to appreciate and understand him [as Sue does].

Any new lover for Sue will not find it easy to compete. Her loving she gets from you her husband, her mindless fucks on her terms she gets from Frank, who is undemanding otherwise. Any new lover, bull or otherwise, risks placing his own demands in areas Sue does simply not want to go, especially if it risks (in her eyes), upsetting her relationship with [Steve]."

First, Peak, I’d like to thank you for bringing in an analogy of Frank that has not been considered here till now.
If accurate, it explains a lot about his response to Sue ‘pursuing’ him in an attempt to make him ‘want’ and ‘desire’ her.

From Frank, let’s go on and examine how Sue’s ‘need to be wanted,’ and to have sex with men that, ‘want’ and ‘desire’ her may affect her relationship with Frank.

Sue has learned that, in her marriage, Steve will ‘desire’ her more, after a period of waiting. (or denial) She is then assured of his love and need for her. She is gratified that she can provide what he needs.

Brad was Sue’s first sexual love, outside of marriage. He desired her to the extent of romantic involvement with her, and she with him. Brad was somewhat ‘dominant’ with her and she loved having very physical, (rough) sex with him. Something that his wife apparently didn't appreciate.

As I was putting these thoughts together, Steve wrote another post where he considers that Sue is feeling, “Not good enough,” for Frank.
I think that is a valid point and, if true, explains more about her, than her present relationship with Frank.

I am going to ‘go out on a limb’ here, with an assumption, (purely for the purpose of example): If Sue is her father’s ‘first born’ and he wished his first born to be a son, she would perceive that feeling as a young girl, and thereafter strive to always, ‘please’ her father so that she would be, “good enough” in her father’s eye. She would try to be the first to, ‘Be there for him.’ and now in his ‘later years,’ care for him.

A girl’s relationship with her father carries over to her sexual relationships with men as an adult. Sue has been fortunate that in her younger years, men always desired her, and were pleased to have what she offered them. So now she strives to be, “good enough” so that Frank will ‘desire’ her, but long term, that works against him ‘wanting’ her, because he may perceive her as, ‘wanton’ and 'too easy.'
Her being ‘open' and ‘available’ for him, may be seen by him as her, ‘throwing herself’ at him, and rather than causing him to desire her, turns him off!

If Sue ‘moves on,’ from Frank, and finds an ‘unmarried’ man similar to Brad, She (and Steve) could be in for trouble, because she is also sexually submissive, and will willingly do what he asks, in her quest to be “good enough” and desired by him.

Cheers, Harry

Will, I think you're much too the extreme. Frank isn't sucking the emotional life force out of her like a parasite. All he's doing is pushing Sue to move along if that's what she wants. I suspect she'd be content with Frank if he'd only want her more. My concerns on her emotions and such are my own thoughts in the sense that I think it's wearing on her and that she would really like a more positive response that she gets.

That's some of what we talked about for her/our future. We didn't talk in great detail as there's just not a lot of concrete-ness yet. She again wanted to reassure me that she'd always take care of me and make sure I am comfortable and okay. And I also got the almost obligatory thank-you/I'm sorry for wanting to do this feelings. I suspect she's always going to want that assurance that it really is okay for her to do this if she wants - and I reminded her of just how intense the sex was on Monday as it has been on other times when she's done something sexy like this. She hugged me and told me how lucky she is.

Again, it seemed like once she had her confidence reassured, she seemed to talk more freely and easily. She told me again how she "would love to find a guy...." and she proceeded to tell me what she would want if she could truly have her ideal situation.

She wants a lover who can take her places sexually like she's had when she's gone away with Frank. And she wants that lover to want her more than she can give to him - she wants to be wanted - yes sexually. And she actually admitted that she thought she was feeling this need more as she's getting older to let her know she was still alive and was wanted that way. That's where she said that Frank just doesn't do it at all for her. "He never asks for anything".

She looked at me and said "not that I'd do anything more - we just don't have that much free time....." and then she had this sort of dreamy look when she added "....but to be wanted like that would be so nice".

I told her that I was sure that just as things have worked out in the past, that if they're meant to be, they're meant to be - and I reminded her that our daughter may get her drivers license in another few months, and that it's only another year or so before she goes off to college. I joked with her that "you said you were now always going to want a lover - you'll have an easier time of it in another year or so". She giggled and said that I wasn't supposed to use her own logic on her! And that was also when she said that "yeah, I don't see it lasting for me and Frank".

I came over and held her and told her I was sorry and that I knew she'd had a good time. She hugged me and said that she wasn't ready to say goodbye to him just yet and then giggled and said "but when someone better comes along....". I pushed her in play and said "you already have that ... me". She turned to me and hugged me and said "you are right on that one".

We talked a bit more and she was the one who asked me "how are you going to be if he (meaning her lover) wants more of me?". My head was suddenly pulled away from that nice hug to this question. I kind of mumbled and said "it depends" and I added "I know you want more so I guess we'll see what happens ... and what he wants".

I'd like to say there was more but there wasn't much more, at least not until we were in bed last night. Again, I knew we weren't having sex as she'd made that pretty clear with comments on how much she "needed to let things rest 'down there'" and how "sore" or "tired" she was. But in bed last night she did roll over and start to talk to me more. She said "thank you" again for being so good about all of this. I told her that it's only sex and that it's really okay if she wants to do this and I told her again how I loved knowing about it and sharing it with her.

So - as we lay there in bed she started to talk about how she felt when she was with him. I got the feeling that she finally might be able to tell me really how she felt. But I won't have time for it right now. Suffice to say that lying next to her and both of us sort of talking out into the room instead of directly to each other - it was very erotic to hear.

SoonToBe said:
Will, I think you're much too the extreme. Frank isn't sucking the emotional life force out of her like a parasite. All he's doing is pushing Sue to move along if that's what she wants. I suspect she'd be content with Frank if he'd only want her more. .

And I wanted the winning Power Ball Ticket.

Harry2614 said:
First, Peak, I’d like to thank you for bringing in an analogy of Frank that has not been considered here till now.
If accurate, it explains a lot about his response to Sue ‘pursuing’ him in an attempt to make him ‘want’ and ‘desire’ her.

From Frank, let’s go on and examine how Sue’s ‘need to be wanted,’ and to have sex with men that, ‘want’ and ‘desire’ her may affect her relationship with Frank.

Sue has learned that, in her marriage, Steve will ‘desire’ her more, after a period of waiting. (or denial) She is then assured of his love and need for her. She is gratified that she can provide what he needs.

Brad was Sue’s first sexual love, outside of marriage. He desired her to the extent of romantic involvement with her, and she with him. Brad was somewhat ‘dominant’ with her and she loved having very physical, (rough) sex with him. Something that his wife apparently didn't appreciate.

As I was putting these thoughts together, Steve wrote another post where he considers that Sue is feeling, “Not good enough,” for Frank.
I think that is a valid point and, if true, explains more about her, than her present relationship with Frank.

I am going to ‘go out on a limb’ here, with an assumption, (purely for the purpose of example): If Sue is her father’s ‘first born’ and he wished his first born to be a son, she would perceive that feeling as a young girl, and thereafter strive to always, ‘please’ her father so that she would be, “good enough” in her father’s eye. She would try to be the first to, ‘Be there for him.’ and now in his ‘later years,’ care for him.

A girl’s relationship with her father carries over to her sexual relationships with men as an adult. Sue has been fortunate that in her younger years, men always desired her, and were pleased to have what she offered them. So now she strives to be, “good enough” so that Frank will ‘desire’ her, but long term, that works against him ‘wanting’ her, because he may perceive her as, ‘wanton’ and 'too easy.'
Her being ‘open' and ‘available’ for him, may be seen by him as her, ‘throwing herself’ at him, and rather than causing him to desire her, turns him off!

If Sue ‘moves on,’ from Frank, and finds an ‘unmarried’ man similar to Brad, She (and Steve) could be in for trouble, because she is also sexually submissive, and will willingly do what he asks, in her quest to be “good enough” and desired by him.

Cheers, Harry

Harry Am I to believe that You have doubts as to Sue and Frank????

STB, Sue is now having the kind of discussions with you that I was saying a few months ago seemed to be missing. Either because she didn't know it herself, or more likely because she was treading so carefully for fear of hurting or alienating you, it always seemed to me that in your wonderful and detailed reports of your exchanges, Sue was not able to fully tell you what she REALLY wanted to happen -- with a dream lover, with denying or cucking you, and so on. You are in such a good place now, I'm only MORE envious of you, if that's possible.

Now here's my next questions, or maybe challenges:

as to you: from the depths of your dark cucky psyche, what would YOU like for Sue to do to you? How can she act to increase your cuckold desires? Only you know the answer -- and the answer may be, "nothing other than do what she wants herself to do," or it may be deny me more, tease me more, stop apologizing for herself, or whatever. She loves you, she appreciates the freedom and trust and confidence you give her, and she wants to give you what YOU want and need. There will never ever be a better time in your whole life to ask for it, whatever it is.

As to her: I wonder if Sue has any secret hidden fantasies about how she might treat you, that is, are there things she could do to you that would turn her on? It seems to me that she enjoys, at least a little, in "tormenting" you a bit, with the denial, in wasting your cum or keeping it out of her and douching, and the like. And I have a suspicion that its not JUST because it makes her feel like she belongs to someone else sexually, it seems that it moght turn her on to be a little lovingly cruel to you. Maybe you should ask her directly, if she gets a charge from being a little dominant toward you.

Just a thought.

Questions

Wow! Cocu, You, and others on this panel are sure coming up with a lot of good comments and questions to help Steve (and Sue) live out their fantasies.

I too, would like to read answers to your questions. I think their night time discussions have been a good way to open the windows of their minds to each other.

This is the most revealing and comprehensive thread on this board, and to realize that the principles are still experimenting with this lifestyle, makes it even better. Steve & Sue's honesty in talking with each other, puts them well ahead of more experienced couples in this lifestyle.

This is a good time for Sue and Steve to continue to 'open up' to each other, while Sue is rebounding from her general disappointment of Frank.

Cheers, Harry

Small point but it clears up some questions of a few months ago. There was some speculation that Frank or even Sue may have stumbled across this thread. Steve quite rightly didn't think so, and I think with all the recent detail, we can all see that he was right. I don't think anyone could have read so much about his immenent demise and not given it away.

It does raise one point though. I would be surprised if at least some doms in New Jersey are not aware of the thread. I wonder if they talk ..

STB,
It would be amazing if anyone came back from a trip where they had experienced one of thier greatest sexual highs, facing sick parents, cold weather, the residual storm clean ups and no new planned trips away and DIDN'T feel at least a little low! Add in all the hassle that all mums face organising Christmas and the tiredness of less sleep and travelling. Enough said?

Which brings me on to.. When was the last time that YOU took Sue away? My advice is don't ask, just book a surprise trip away to the sun in January. Perfect antidote for the blues and perfect for really reclaiming your wife when she is relaxed. Anything Frank can do, you can do better.

peakmb said:
"Which brings me on to.. When was the last time that YOU took Sue away? My advice is don't ask, just book a surprise trip away to the sun in January. Perfect antidote for the blues and perfect for really reclaiming your wife when she is relaxed. Anything Frank can do, you can do better."

I keep saying, "come to Arizona." terrific resort hotel deals this time of year as low as $99/night and the weather, well it's a little cool right now, dipping down to 66°F daytime, this week.
You can even get a 1 hr. Lomi-Lomi massage for her. Fantastically relaxing, and Sue don't need to know who I am, You found me on line. A lot of people do! You have my e mail.

Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
I keep saying, "come to Arizona." terrific resort hotel deals this time of year as low as $99/night and the weather, well it's a little cool right now, dipping down to 66°F daytime, this week.
You can even get a 1 hr. Lomi-Lomi massage for her. Fantastically relaxing, and Sue don't need to know who I am, You found me on line. A lot of people do! You have my e mail.

Cheers, Harry

Thats A Great Idea!!!! :cool: HOT SPRINGS!!!!!

will2112001 said:
Thats A Great Idea!!!! :cool: HOT SPRINGS!!!!!

Damn straight, I'll even show them where they are!!!

Verdi Hot springs (my favorite)
Tonapa, Safford, and more!!!

Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
Damn straight, I'll even show them where they are!!!

Verdi Hot springs (my favorite)
Tonapa, Safford, and more!!!

Cheers, Harry

I love Verdi. Tried to get out there this weekend. Just didn't make it.

Ok guys. Enough from the Arizona State Tourist Board. I was thinking of Jamaica anyway. So much else to experience.

peakmb said:
Ok guys. Enough from the Arizona State Tourist Board. I was thinking of Jamaica anyway. So much else to experience.

Only place I have ever been where The resorts were behind fences and barbed wire. To keep the wildlife from killing the guests. (I don't mean the four legged animals)

Interesting thoughts Cocu and others.
Unfortunately, work's been insane this week out of nowhere.
We've continued talking - will share more when I have time.
As with last time she came back from being away, she's not seeing him until maybe next week (so she says) and we've returned back to normal sex it seems (at least we did last night).
Gotta run - actually booting up my laptop and joining a conference call in a few minutes at midnight - I think it's 2pm in Japan for them now, hopefully they have someone who can speak english this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread