• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

An unexpected turn

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
George. What Your saying sounds like, what Dom's call "Topping from the Bottom". You want Steve to do in a round about way is to manipulate Sue. All human's have "Free Will". No one is force to live in a life style they don't want to. Steve is Free to go back to his Vanilla Life if he wants. Sue has stated I believe, he just has to ask. If they are happy to Me that's all that counts. And that goes for anyone else on this board.

Will, I entirely agree with you. I must not have been clear. Both Sue and Steve have, in my opinion, the capability to choose where they want to take their adventure. I was merely saying that by Sue being so careful with Steve and checking in with his emotions frequently, Steve is invited by Sue to influence her choices, and I suspect to veto them if Steve needs to. I should not have used "topping from the bottom". It has connotations I did not intend. I agree they are happy. That is a key reason so many follow their adventures. They show how critical communication is. In many ways I think they serve as role models. Sorry to offend. Not intended.

Oh George You didn't offend Me. No Problem.

Steve and Sue in a large part I feel are still finding where they are. Steve mostly. George You don't feel Steve is a Cuckold in a truest definition. Well whatever you want to call him. He has submissive thoughts. He enjoys being controlled by Sue. When People hear this they assume its always do what the Dom says and wants. But George You are so right. As with any Relationship D/s one's being no different. Communication is so critical!!!! Both the Dom and the Sub have needs. Those needs have to be met. Otherwise the relationship like any relationship will die.

Steve I was chatting with a Cuckold Something he said reminded me of You.

(For me it's the mind games, too. I'm a submissive and have conflicting emotions around being a cuckold. On one side it's very frustrating to know that my wife is having sex with any number of men, On the other that's very exciting for me because it reinforces my submissiveness and her power in our marriage.)

When He told Me this I thought of You.

Thanks Will. It's time to get this back to Steve and Sue.

Its interesting that you relate what I'm feeling and experiencing to power in our marriage. Other than sexual, I don't think there's been much of a change anywhere else in terms of power. If anything, it's maybe a shift of things - she's a bit more control in some areas and has relinquished in other areas. But I don't feel that I have any submissive nature except for in the bedroom (now). But then again, I'm not sure that we fit into any specific mold.

I'm not sure I feel frustration regarding Sue having sex with other guys. Maybe I am but I don't recognize it? I think it's a matter of balance though - yes, I suppose maybe frustration could be a description when she has pushed it in the past - but in general, I don't feel that I lack quality time with her so I think that helps.

Its Ok Steve. It may not be you 100%. But this guy reminds Me of You so much. I have been talking to Him for a while. Don't get defensive. You don't have to.

Hey Will - no harm, no foul. I can see why you'd be reminded based on some of the conversation you shared with your other acquaintance in that we both share a desire to see our wives with other men.

Even now - I know that she's over seeing Robert and that probably in another 30 minutes or so that she'll come home to me - I'm not anticipating sex with her, but I did buy another box of condoms (yes a 12 pack this time) on my way home and I'll show them to her. I admit it felt very weird buying them - other than for a specific occasion in the past such as when we were looking to have our own kids and her doc suggested a few months off the pill, that I used them - and also more recently when she had her IUD fitted - but this time I was buying them for just general use. I will say that it did strike me and make me think - as well as getting me horny as I stood in line with them. I even went down the road of looking around to see if anyone I/we knew was in the store at the time as they may have found it a strange thing for me to be purchasing. Even now, looking at the box on the counter in the bathroom - they have the same symbolism and meaning (and effect!) as I think about with regards to her panties - symbolizing what she wants to share only with her boyfriend.

Well - it's just after 6pm now and I'm going to go get some dinner started for all of us as our daughter has already said "I'm hungry - can we eat when mom gets home from exercise?" - so her plan of saying she's at the gym is working - and, besides, she does come in looking a bit disheveled - so it all works.

More later.

Steve I want to point out to You. (I should have made this clearer). Just because You may be a Sub sexually in the bedroom. Does not make You a Sub and a Wimp in other aspects of Your Life. In every day life You may be anything but a Door Mat.

Will, thanks for the follow-up, I'd known this but thanks for reinforcing it - I should have known you were making a reference to the sub-ness being sexual and not elsewhere.

She has indeed taken control though - she did go out with Robert after work on Tuesday and she did get home about 6:30pm. We did have dinner together - and at one point I after dinner as we were cleaning up and our daughter had gone off - I asked her "are you all wet from him right now?" and she smiled and calmly said "yes". I casually informed her that I'd bought more condom - she turned to me, smiled broadly and said "that's great, thank you for not making it a big deal". A few seconds later, she turned to me and said "we won't be using one tonight if that's what you're wondering....".

I hadn't expected it and at hearing that, I actually got a bit aroused as she said that and I knew what she was saying, and as she's asked, I didn't push it at all and we didn't do anything on Tuesday night.

However, last night - well - it was Wednesday night and we did have some fun, although it was a bit different too.

I'm going to put that in a separate post in a little while.

So - I wasn't sure what to expect last night other than that I was sure we were continuing in our tradition.
Sometime before 10:30pm we were up in our room and she was lying on the bed in her night-shirt and I could see the panty-line showing through the lower part of her night-shirt so I sort of knew we weren't going to have sex last night either. I admit I was a bit disappointed, but then, she did say that she would let me know when so I didn't push it. I got changed too and we put the TV on as we both lay there. Finally after a few minutes she leaned over/across me and gently cupped my cock and she could feel it was thick and firm and she looked up at me and said "Just making sure you're in the mood!". I giggled and said I was always horny around her and she smiled back and said "I know".

We kissed and she reached into my boxers and started to stroke me. As she pulled back from our kiss she said "I want to watch you tonight" and with that she slid my shorts off and pulled the blankets back and she leaned in and used both hands firmly which brought me to full hardness almost immediately. I wasn't sure what she was doing but when I was fully hard she put my hand on my cock and stroked a few times with both of our hands and then she took hers away and said "Do it, I love watching you....".

So again, I lay there masturbating under her appreciative eyes. She kept talking. She thanked me again for understanding - she didn't say understanding-what - but I knew what she meant. She started talking sexy and started to ask me questions that obviously turned her on as much as they did me - she teased and asked if I thought about my cock not being in her. Of course I groaned back "of course". When I added that "it turns me on to think about it" she moaned and leaned down next to me closer and said something like "it turns me on too .... I love your dick but right now...." and she let out the sexiest moan as she continued " mmmm - seeing you doing that - thinking about it - it turns me on too".

As she began to open up, again it became easier for me to just say what came into my head. I told her that it turned me on when she told me that she was still wet from him on Tuesday night when she got home. She giggled back and said "it's still wet today". I swear, that response just hit me and I thought I'd almost cum as my brain digested what she's said. She groaned so I must have made some sort of noise and I know that more pre-cum began to seep out. I told her what she just said turned me on like crazy. She giggled and said "it should - and it'll probably turn you on even more if I told you we did it twice last night". I answered something like "no wonder" and she pushed and said something like "baby, he cums so much, it's so sexy to feel it even now" and she rolled up closer to me and kissed my cheek and said "thank you honey, I know this isn't easy" and as she moved back she said "now, lets see if we can get you off too".

I didn't know what she was going to do or say until she started to talk to me and tease me... She started by telling me about her Tuesday night with him - with her extolling how great he was. She told me about how they passionately made out kissing when she got there and how he led her to his bedroom where he undressed her. She seemed to take pleasure in telling me how she stood there and let him undress her and how he kissed, sucked and licked everything he uncovered!. I was too involved with myself to even tell you if she was or wasn't rubbing her pussy as she was teasing me like this - but she was very into it. "I like knowing that turns you on baby .... that you like me being with him". All I could do was moan back but she knew I loved it.

She told me how he lay her back on his bed and how she willingly spread her legs herself for him. "I like showing him my pussy and knowing he really wants me from how big his dick is!". Is there anything more exciting a cuckold can hear? My hand was going faster and faster as she kept talking. She told me how gentle he is as he spreads her pussy apart and how "he loves to lick around my little button till I scream". I groaned back and asked her if she'd cum like that and she teased back "not until he put his tongue in me". Oh man - I swear I could feel the spasms starting inside my balls!

She told me how he got her so wet "and that was before he'd even pushed his dick into me". Her recap got a little ragged around then as she started to get into recalling her fun and my mind started to race with my own thoughts. She told me how "wet and ready I was when he did finally get inside me" and she wasn't shy when she told me "how I came almost as soon as I felt all of him in me" and she told me how he ground himself against her as she screamed out in passion.

I knew I was close - I could feel it - but I also knew what I wanted to hear her tell me about - and I also knew that when she did tell me, that I probably wouldn't be able to control my reaction anyway! Sure enough - she built up a bit more - telling me how she felt with him above her, with her giving her pussy to him and how "I can tell when he's going to cum now! Just like you - I can feel him in me and I just know....." and a moment later she said "and I was right" as she told me how he really started to fuck her "hard and deep until he came in me". It was when she said "I could feel it - so hot so deep inside me....." she kept on talking but as soon as I heard that I lost it and moaned loudly and stroked out a huge load of cum.

I'm thinking now that there's more I missed while I was distracted because I know all of this took like 20 minutes or more given the time when we (I) was done. As I stroked out the last dribbles of cum she cooed in my ear how "sexy that is to watch you" and she again said how much it turned her on that I wasn't cumming in her. She moved up on one elbow and commented on how much I'd cum and she again said that it turned her on that I was okay with this. There was an obvious pleasure in her efforts to clean me up - I could see her smiling as she used her fingers to squeegee as much of my cum into a pool around my navel and she told me to not breathe so deeply so it didn't spill all over. As she brought finger-fuls up to my lips she said to me "you'll get to cum in me again you know - I'm just not sure when". And then a few moments later she added "but I can tell from all of this (how much I'd cum) that you're going to really enjoy it, won't you?!". As I licked and sucked at her fingers I moaned back "uh huh".

STB

great update do you think sue will let you cum in her on your trip. or do you think she will ask you to keep useing the condom's the whole time.
so that she feel's like she is not cheating on robbie. while you two are away togather.
sound's like you both had fun last night aswell.
keep us posted.

Hi Steve,
Great to hear Sues details with Robbie as you beat off. Its great material for me as well to do the same but I was wondering about something. WHen Sues told you they "did it twice" last night, did she say how close apart these were and IF she cleaned up in between. I was wondering if RObbie may have a kink about sloppy seconds even if they were his own? Last thing...apparently Robbie is a more gently lover and doesn't leave marks on SUes breasts or other parts. Even if his dick is large, he must go more gently inside her as well because you don't indicate that Sue complains about being sore much. Thanks so much for sharing your life

Sounds wonderful Stb! It seems as if you aren't going to cum in her until she is done with Robbie. With you getting occasional penetration, will you really mind? Is it all that bad? It is nice to see Sue taking complete control finally and who knew she would want it like this? I still think she should regulate your release so you are really amped

Dana - yes, she just left for work and reminded me that "I might be later again tonight" but I already knew that as she'd said it last night over dinner that she and others were going out after work again. I knew then what she'd tell me today. But it's okay, I mean that it's alright as it seems that their time together varies which keeps me from worrying, and that last night we had a nice night at home getting dinner ready together and then watching TV afterwards while we had a glass of wine together.

She did tease me this morning by leaving the bathroom door open a crack as she stood naked as she dried herself off after her shower. It's the first time I've seen her pussy in a few days now and damn if I didn't get hard spying on her and seeing her in-the-full again. A few minutes later when she came out of the bathroom she had a towel wrapped around her waist and proceeded to pull her panties up underneath - as has become her norm now. She came up to me and saw the bulge in my boxers and said "I saw you peeking" and that was when she said I can have my turn, as I already said, either tonight or tomorrow. I'm hard already.

Cleaner - she's come home bruised and sore sometimes, and others, well, it's obvious that it was more passion than physical. Regarding his size, she's teased me - and there's always a bit of truth in her teasing as I'm learning - but she teased me that she's much more comfortable with him now and she's teased that she thinks she's a bit looser now and how that's something I seemed to have wanted. It's actually something I don't think about until someone here mentions it or I have some sort of realization - but thinking about it - she is definitely looser. I can recall that in the past there seemed to be this muscular ring in her pussy that took some time to relax to where she'd really feel loose and open for me. Indeed, it was one of the things I enjoyed about all of this, that sometimes that would be already relaxed when it was my time with her. I have this huge hard-on right now thinking that I honestly haven't felt her tight like that, where we'd have to go slowly until she opened up - now, it's got to be months if not longer since I've felt that in her. So - wow, she has changed. I don't think he has any qualms about his own sloppy seconds - she's come home in all different states - including times when, as I've posted, she'll have put a pad in to prevent a mess - and yet at other times, it's obvious she's cleaned up.

But she's still pretty snug. To this day I have memories of this slutty girl I went out with a few times just after HS. I'd had sex a few times already so I knew my way around the block pretty well. But when she and I got into it that first time and I got my cock into her pussy - my god - she couldn't have been more than 19 years old and there was just nothing left down there - it was totally loose - like she'd never done a kegel in her life - either that or her rep was true that she'd fucked lots and lots of guys and one rumor was that she'd had a kid and given it up for adoption - so maybe that was it, that she'd had a kid by then - but wow, her pussy was something I remember as the definition of loose. Sue, by comparison, still feels awesome to me.

Far2 - I don't know. But as I've said here - I like to post my thoughts here and while it's been a while, with me having some free time this morning before getting to work, your post has spurred me to spill a little grey matter here....

I find myself feeling incredibly comfortable and definitely lucky that Sue and I have traveled this road together. It's weird to think of it this way - but we've shared and explored everything else together - families and their issues, friends, jobs, kids and life in general. I know we said at the start that we felt we had to be able to talk to each other and all of that - maybe that's the foundation for it all. It seems weird in a way to think of it, but after sharing all of that, it seems sort of natural in a way to share this same sort of exploration in a sexual nature now. I know that we both have a feeling that if we were going to do all of this - that it had to be now/soon, before we're just plain too old - and honestly, I think we both know we're not getting younger.

Some of what we've done has hurt or taken time to be okay with. I will still never forget the queasy feeling I had the first time I saw her give herself to Brad. Moments like that you don't forget - but they're what has brought us to here and, even if they're not the most pleasurable memories, they are nonetheless, memories that we created together as we grew together through all of this.

I think at times that I set all of this up or that I "created" all of this, when in reality, it's clearly been a mutual thing. She was curious, I was curious. What I find interesting is that right now, as Far2 stated, that I'm finding myself aroused and strangely satisfied by giving up something that I know I once held so incredibly tightly, that at her request - at HER request! - that I'm using condoms with her! And in a weird way - as Far2 said - "is it all that bad?". No, it's not. I mean yes it is in the sense that I do miss feeling her very much. It definitely is not the same. And yet, I have to say that it turns me on. I admit it.

I know Will and others say that she's taken control in the bedroom - but it's only now and recently that I think I can let myself go with it and not be worried or concerned about it. In a short way to explain it - one thought I have is that I used to feel anxious when she'd deny me I'd have to wait to have her next - but now, it seems that I don't have that (or as much) anxiety as I used to. In a way, I now "know" that she will want me in her own way soon enough. And that until then, I guess I've learned or become more accustomed to it. To put it a different way, I used to "fear" it, now I feel I can let her go with it. Maybe it's trusting her more fully now. Maybe it's because it's easier to talk to her - and her to me - and it's all out in the open now. I've told her that it turns me on. And it does. I admit it. Pulling on a condom, knowing I won't feel her warm wetness - yes - okay - it turns me on. But on top of that - knowing Robert is - and knowing she wants it that way - how can it not turn me on. Kneeling between her legs - knowing her pussy is warm and wet from him - and knowing I'll only feel it indirectly. Its got me hard right now.

I'll end this post here by also saying that it isn't just the physical. I cannot explain how aroused and intensely I want her when I know she is only having sex with him and all I get to see is the peek through the bathroom door or the camel-toe in her panties. The very idea that my wife of 25+ years is now only sharing her pussy openly with her lover is just incredible. That beneath that thin layer of cotton lies her pussy that only Robert has now felt the insides of. Oh my god, it's sometimes even a little scary that it turns me on like this. And that she wants to play around like this - it's crazy but I don't think we've felt this alive - or this in touch really - in a long time. Our daughter keeps looking at us at times like we're teenagers and has said many times "get a room" to us when she's walked by us (little does she know) - but it's true - this arousal that we both feel - we find ourselves kissing many times or just unconsciously holding each others hand while we watch TV or are walking or driving in the car.

Ah see closeness is not always about sex! You have a stronger bond now then you did , a stronger attraction, mutual respect and sharing. So nice to see. All women should be so lucky to be able to be filled and enjoy their sexuality yet still have their life partner at home that cherishes them. And as a cuck, you shouldn't feel that wetness, that isn't yours it's the trade-off! Most women her age are sexless so you are way ahead in the pussy department my friend.

STB

hope you get some time to play with sue when she get's home. all you can do is hope.

have fun and enjoy your time with sue.

keep us posted.

Well, it's almost 9pm now and she's not home yet. Our daughter is downstairs Skyping with her boyfriend while I am sitting up here getting a hardon thinking about Sue right now. I do love the thought of her cumming with and beneath him - and that she'll be coming home to me afterwards. I'm not sure when she'll tell me it's my turn - but the waiting is already getting to me.

It is a shame that she doesn't feed you Robbie creampie anymore.

Steve,
Wow, a short holiday and your new thread is already half full! Maybe it’s an advantage reading it all at once. What at first seemed almost a revolution to you now seems more an evolution. If you look back at how this started, the seeds are all there.

Right from when you met Sue, she was a sexual animal. With you and others. Not always for love, although the intent may have started that way with some. But regular. This pattern has been very well established with her and really, denial was never going to fly for any length of time for you if it denied her too. Other lovers were needed to make it happen, but her recent relaxation into accepting her true sexual potential has really meant that even Robert cannot fulfil all her needs now. Mainly because she can’t (or doesn’t want to) see him all the time. Even though she knows how much denial appears to excite you, her own desire has now overridden yours. This is the really new bit. Her desire over ruling yours at last. So, it’s condoms when she really needs the extra, although I’d be very surprised if she insists on them on your holiday. Sue seems to like feeling wet too much for that to happen.

As for you, I suspect you are feeling a little relief that she went this route. When she first proposed the five week gap, your heart did seem to miss a beat for a time. I think you have always known that you were fairly safe with the denial thing in that Sue would always want sex more often than any truly extended denial period would go. Mentally, you can also get almost the same buzz from the condoms as the denial itself so your ‘loss’ is not as great as it seems. This route does seem to open up some interesting possibilities though. The period after your holidays could really create an extended bareback drought if Sue decides to continue with Robert into the Autumn and beyond. Why end quickly what appears to be giving her (and you) the best of all worlds. Lots of great sex with little risk to your relationship.

In the meantime, this new surge does seem to have got Sue’s engines going. In the last week, she seems to have seen Robert more and had more sex with him than at any time since the start. If she still needs you for ‘top up’, that shows a remarkable capacity for sex.

Enjoy the ride on the tiger!

Users who are viewing this thread