• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

An unexpected turn

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Steve, Sue seems to have covered your questions about August already without you needing to ask. She said you should assume you would be wearing a condom unless she told you otherwise. Sue said she doesn't want you pestering her all the time trying to get out of wearing it.

What a rush it must be for you both! You turning her rejection of your essence into an erotic high, and Sue, her lover's cum still coating the deepest recesses of her pussy, admires her handiwork of trapping your cum in a condom. The rush of power she must feel as she ties the condom off and drops it in the trash!!

Stevie I can't say for sure Robert has roll in this. But I sure Wonder??? All We know here is what You tell Us. Now one thing I do know. In the space of a very short time Sue has brought a lot of control over You. She has Really learned how to play with Your Mind. You think Don taught Her this??? And its just coming out Now???? After all this time??? You don't think Robert's pillow talk has anything to do with it??? Sue seems to have come a very long way in a very short amount of time. She is in Your Head. She controls Your Sex Life. Your a Full Cuckold. I really can't get over just how quickly this happened. And No a couple Of heart to hearts don't do that. They help. But what gets me is How She is working Your Mind. I'm Impressed!!!!!

Will

well said and i do think you may have hit the nail on the head here.

keep us posted.

STB
i forgot to post this the first time.

sue must have had alot of fun with robert on her sleep over. has she said anything about going to see him again tonight or not.

keep us posted.

steve,

I have been watching for sometime and did not post anything. this does really seem to be a real turn of events.. If you are going to continue to support her in this there is one thing for you to do to make her feel this is all right. On the way home tonight stop and get her some flowers. along with this buy a 12 pk of condoms and gift wrap them and give them to her with the flowers. this will let her know you are alright with this turn of events and you are not upset about this. my bet would be that you get to use 2 of them tonight. just a womans opinion..............

good luck

sallyann

Dana - of course she's going to see him - at least that's what she said to me last night. It's the last night with our daughter away so I never had any ideas that she wouldn't go see him. She said she's not spending the night but that she was going to be there till late tonight. She hugged me this morning and said that it would "all be okay for us" and that she has a really good feeling about all of this right now.

Will - I know you think this has been a sudden change in her, but I don't think so. If her admission was truthful, some of this is rooted back when she was with Don. I had always wondered back then if I hadn't put up such resistance, whether she'd have gone along with his requests back then - I may have to go back and re-read what I posted back then to put it into better perspective.

Sally - nice thoughts - flowers would be nice and since I have time later tonight after work, maybe I'll follow that part of your advice. There are still 2 condoms left in the 3-pack she bought so that's plenty for tonight (late night at that).

For me- it's just incredible that even now, there are new surprises from her and when I look at her, I see her with a new dimension to her. She still insists that Robert has made no demands or even requests regarding her and I - that's whats really intoxicating to me - that this is her doing, her desire.

Hmm, I think a gift of condoms would be more about sending a message of support and acceptance, than about ensuring an adequate supply. Seems like a particularly thoughtful gesture, in the circumstances.

I agree with you Stb, don was the impetus behind Sue's thoughts of denial. If you had let happen back then, Don would have had you in complete denial and much worse. And you would have loved it! That guy knew what you both needed

Ok Steve, If You say so. You are getting what You want.

Good Morning Steve,
I do see the symbolism in you buying a 12 pack of condoms. It will show you are good with Sue's new program for the long haul.
I hope that Sue gave you some detail about her sleep over, and "going back to get her things." Perhaps while you are waiting for her to come home tonight you can share some of that with us.

Rick

Went out with some guys after work to grab some beers and check out a local band. Not bad, but I wasn't really up for partying till all hours.
So - home now in an empty house. Fortunately, she'll be home in an other few hours. More later.

STB

look's like sue has got it all worked out so she can have you and also in her. mind keep up the denial of you putting any cum in her right now.

now that robert's know it all do you thimk that he will want to see her more. now that he know's almost all of the story with you and sue.

by the way she talk's that he does not want a full on affair with her now that he know's do you think that might change with them.

how is sue's dad doing .

keep us posted.

Its after midnight and try as I did to stay off the computer, I gave in and have been surfing and watching videos waiting for her to get home.

Will, not sure why you have the attitude you do. As you've said - I'm a cuckold.

I did not buy any condoms. I am going to go along with her request (as if I have a choice anyway, right?) and I am not assuming anything about tonight when she comes home. I would say that I even expect that she won't want to have sex with me as she didn't tease or suggest anything about waiting for her to come home as I think she might. But to Sally and Cocu - I will certainly replace them when they are used.

I will say that I was surprised at the condoms she bought - as far as condoms go, they are very nice. Not latex but polyurethane - supposed to let you feel things better including heat and friction. I admit I was a bit blow away but it wasn't that bad using them - and it was nice sharing the moment with her.

It is weird in a way. I mean just a few years ago I'd never have thought I'd feel this way about her, that I would want her to do what she's doing. I know that she shares more than just her body with him - it's obvious they talk and do more than just fuck. She obviously felt comfortable enough with him to tell him something more close to the truth.

And yes, the spent the night together. It is different than just seeing him for a few hours, I know that. She certainly made that clear as she was a bit more vocal and, shall we say, descriptive about her time with him. Cuck-Rick - you asked for a bit of detail - as close as I can recall, she said that she felt very sexy driving over to his house knowing she was going to sleep with him that night. She actually said she felt horny from the morning with me where she knew I was watching her pick out what she'd wear with him.

I knew they'd stay and have dinner at his place rather than waste the time going out somewhere. She said he's not much of a cook so when she got there she laughed when he presented her with her choice of places that deliver - chinese, italian, etc. I remember joking with her that he obviously wasn't trying to impress her.

My horniness began when she told me how she went into his bedroom to get changed and washed up and how as she stood in front of the mirror in just her panties, how he walked in and turned her around and hugged her. She said that he'd surprised her and that before she knew it he had her panties on the floor and she told me how he undressed and they showered together. I was kind of speechless at how quickly this happened - she said it wasn't more than 15 minutes after she'd gotten there.

Some of this she told me before she announced her decision on condoms and some after - and now recalling it - I can see how she got me very horny before she dropped the bombshell on me. She surprises me sometimes.

I'll admit that there are times when I do think that maybe we shouldn't have done all of this - that maybe I shouldn't have encouraged her to sleep with another guy - yes, when I do think that maybe I don't like Robert or anyone else cumming in her. Yeah - there are times when she'll have her panties on and I'll wonder why we did all of this and that I don't like sharing her pussy.

But then there are other times. When I just seem to have a different attitude about it. So, she fucks Robert. She is right, we've fucked thousands of times over the years. And it does make me very horny to think about her lying under him - her head thrashing back and forth - her legs back and her toes curled as she cums under him. I think about it every time I look at her and most certainly every time I have her pussy - that she shares it so freely - and at these other times, it makes me horny as all heck to know what she does. I'll admit that the thought of his semen in her so much makes me wickedly horny - and as I'm sure she knows - her request for me to use condoms with her is very intensely arousing.

She said they didn't fuck until after dinner had arrived (chinese food) but she wasn't shy when she told me that she'd lay back on his bed and let him go down on her until she'd cum. He loves that she is able to cum so freely at times and that she can most definitely go more than once. She wore one of his shirts at dinner and I smiled when she said it was hard to focus on eating.

Just before she made her condom announcement she told me how he'd had her kneel at the edge of his bed and he fucked her the first time from behind. It wasn't the position but it was how she said it and how she described feeling him fill her pussy with his big cock that really got to me. Again she said he didn't cum but she she'd again cum several times and that she wanted to feel him more.

If I remember, I had the condom on as she told me how she finally lay back on his bed and he got on top of her missionary-position. But it was how erotic she sounded when she told me how she felt when he came in her that first time. She described the little things like she used to - how she could feel her lower back rubbing on the bedsheets with each thrust from him. And I'll never forget her telling me how she felt his hands reach under her and grab her butt and how he pulled her open from that position.

But it was how she told me and teased me that she would only let him cum in her that made me erupt! I was pretty drained after that but she did tell me more about that night with him. Trying to get it all down from memory - she giggled when she said that she doesn't run out of his room any more after he's cum in her - that she's "way past" that point with him and that the lay there watching TV lying naked next to each other and she said that she felt his hand on her butt and then it working its way around to her pussy.

I admit cringing a bit when she told me she hunched her hips back and let him play with her still swollen cum filled pussy. I asked if that was all they did and she gave me a look like i was crazy and said "nooo silly". She say they lay there and she let him play with her as they eventually started talking and ignoring the TV. I admit to not being totally comfortable with this part - the both of them lying there naked like that talking. I know it's a silly thing to not be comfortable with but I'm okay with the fucking - but anyway. She said they talked and eventually got up to get cleaned up.

She didn't share much about the time they were together outside of in bed, only that they didn't fuck again that night - I see evidence of her taking control with him too when she told me that she was the one who told him "save it for the morning". All she did tell me was that just after she'd sent me the text message saying goodnight, that Robert came out of the bathroom naked and got into bed with her and that they both slept naked together.

She was far from shy telling me about waking up next to him and reaching over and feeling his semi-hard cock. She said he laughed and said that was his kind of alarm clock after which she proceeded to tell me that she went into the bathroom and was quite open about telling me that she knew he could see her peeing on the toilet but she didn't care - and she seemed to enjoy telling me that she could see him a moment later when they changed places as she waited for him on his bed.

I was pretty spent after cumming in her but she told me that they had sex after he came back. She said he was really hard and that she got up on top of him but that he put her on her back when he finally reached the point where it was his turn to cum.

It's just after 1am here and she just texted me that she's finally on her way home. I texted back that I was still up and I'd wait for her to come home. She sent back a smiley face and a bunch of x's and o's.

So - I'm going to end it here for now.

STB

great update hope when sue get's home that she let's you have some fun with her.

keep us posted.

Steve, thank you for your meaningful posts. You are helping many people better understand the life style and its effect upon the participants. Thank you again.
Here's my understanding and questions.
Per STB: Sue left STB Tuesday morning about 8AM, over-night case in hand. Sue was with Robert Tuesday over-night starting about 5PM after work, Wednesday morning before work, Wednesday evening after work until about 9PM, and Friday evening after work until 1AM Saturday. Four fucks. Or more? What other meaningful pillow conversations?
Robert now knows STB knows and accepts Robert having sex and over-nights with Sue. Robert thinks STB is medically challenged as Sue as said. Robert does not yet know that STB wants to be a cuckold. Does he suspect Sue other men sex is what STB wants?
Sue wants only Robert’s cum. Sue put STB in don’t-cum-in-me condoms Wednesday night—condoms required for [most? any?] future permission to enter. Only Robert gets to seed her.
Sue stopped the denial until x date arrangement, replacing it with “I’ll let you in, condom covered, when I feel like it” approach. And no seeing or touching my pussy except for “I’ll let you in” times. Even then Sue will likely prohibit STB from entering her pussy with his fingers or tongue—only a condom covered penis allowed. Presumably Sue will let STB look at her chest and her panty covered bottom and hear my-sex-with-Robert talk from time to time to help him masturbate—by his hands only, not her mouth. Will she play with his masturbated cum anymore? Will she let his cum touch her? Will she feed him his untouched by her condom contents in the future as a substitute for him licking her cum covered fingers or her kissing him with her cum filled mouth?
Sue now gets only the STB sex she wants in the form she wants, when she wants. The only concessions to STB being her encouragement of his hand masturbation and of course, telling him some details of her activities with Robert. And, of course the critical reassurances of her love for STB.
Will Sue soon no longer tell STB before she fucks Robert? Or give him the “I’ll be home by…” promises? Will she then not bother to tell him that she fucked Robert some time he was not aware of? Will she have STB wear a condom during their planned ‘reconnect’ vacation week in August?
Steve, what say you?

GEORGE

those are all very good questions and some we all would like to know the answers to.

STB provides wonderful descriptions of his thoughts. I think many readers would like to better understand Sue's thoughts.
I think most of STB's many readers would like to learn more details of Sue's activities with Robert. Details like:
Sharing in detail one or more of Sue's descriptions of a Robert and Sue love-making session.
Sharing even more Sue's descriptions of her feelings at various times; about Robert, about the Robert/Sue relationship, about the STB/Sue relationship, and about what end she expects this adventure to reach.
Sharing Sue's descriptions of some of her conversations with Robert.
Sharing Sue's hints of what she wants after her "summer fling" with Robert comes to an end.

Oh, Now with Robert knowing that STB knows, STB, do you see yourself watching or listening or participating in a Robert/Sue session? Do you see Sue bringing Robert home with her?

Steve,
Thanks for a great post. George has brought up some interesting questions, I must admit that some of those have gone through my head to.
As Dana always says, "Keep us posted"

Rick

Wow George, talk about questions....

Many of the questions you've asked, I've also asked myself. The one comment I'd have on your questions and thoughts is that you make it seem like this has all happened in the course of just a few months - when now, looking at things, I think this has been brewing for years now.

I will say that when she got home in the wee hours of the morning, it was apparent that she was pretty tired and when I didn't ask or push, she merely told me she was very tired and wanted to get ready for bed. We talked just a bit with her giving me just "had a nice time" kind of responses until I asked again and she looked at me and said "do you want to hear that I came with him? Is that what you want to know?". I guess I nodded my head because she said "of course I did" and she smiled at me and said "so did he .... okay, now you know?". It wasn't an annoyed exchange or anything because she smiled and came over to me and kissed me and said "I"ll tell you all about it tomorrow and yes, you can have some fun with me tomorrow night, okay?".

So, that was like about 2am by the time we turned the lights out. I was tired or I'd have had a million more thoughts in my head than I already had - but the reality was, I was tired too.

We haven't talked yet today but I'm sure later tonight we will.....

Users who are viewing this thread