• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

An unexpected turn

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Just curious. What would you think about Sue taking on a black cock?

Not just because I'm black, I would like to see you explore her reaction some there. It might bring an entirely different level of excitement.

So have you thought about how long it has been since you went bare? It appears that Sue will keep you like this for a while. I hope you continue to enjoy it! It is nice that she is letting you put your penis inside of her weekly now to reconnect. The black reference will be interesting as well.

Only have a moment as I'm heading out to dinner with my daughter in a few minutes after which I"m dropping her off at her boyfriend's house to watch movies later while I wait for Sue to get home. She was quite playful this morning.

Magna - sure it'd be interesting to see the contrast and such - but there's no strong fantasy or desire for a "black guy".

STB

great updates.

is sue not going to stay out with robbie till the wee hours again as normal for there friday night togather.
or is she coming home some what earl tonight.

keep us posted.

Steve,
just a little more on Sue's Black guy comment. When she asked will my lover be black? She must have been thinking about your Jamaica trip. She must have seen the local talent, and be wondering about them. I think the thought is in her head some were. Your response about taking her lover with you, Did you have Robbie in mind? Or just a generic lover?
Another black thought I have had is that Sue is getting used to a big cock with Robbie, We all seem to agree that Sue & Robbie will probably fizzle out by the beginning of the holiday season. When she starts looking for the next lucky guy, her chances of finding another big cock will be better with a black guy. From all I have heard a black guy is more likely to be more "Don" like in her treatment of her, could be good for both of you.

Rick

Just dropping in to say that Sue does seem to have a fantasy for a black guy :) It may not be a strong fantasy or desire,but she is the one who brought it up ;) Maybe you should talk to her about trying a well hung black man and see what she says...I think she might be willing to give a black guy a try if she sees that you are willing to have her give a black guy a try...would you be willing STB?
T.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Quote=Peak;"STB, If Sue needs more about how your mind works you could always give her a subscription to this website! Or just the email address of Harry the Historian. He's got everything catalogued!"

SoonToBe said:
Peak "Too funny about Harry" - but he's a great guy and as with everyone here, this journey and adventure has been much more pleasurable with everyone's thoughts and contributions.

What I do, anyone here could do! Perhaps I have devoted too much "serious" time and energy to a 'journal' that sometimes I question.
Steve may consider himself "wierd", and I may agree that he is a 'wierd FRIEND," but a friend that I have concerns for.
But if this is 'fictional,' he is leading innocent men down a rosy path to 'marital distruction.' I would not consider that "Funny."

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Wow - not sure where to start - but probably easiest to start with Friday evening when she came home and our daughter was already out.

What I see most/now in Sue is that she seems to genuinely want me to tell her everything that I'm thinking when we're together and Friday was no different. I'd texted her that our daughter would be out when she got home and she replied that she was already on her way home - so when she came in, she didn't have to be on guarded behavior or anything like that.

Thanks for supporting my description of things as weird - that is, I think, the only applicable word to how things are. I can't describe it any other way about how turned on and weirdly satisfying it is to me when she come in and I can tell she's had good sex with Robert (can't say it's ever been bad). Its kind of like at work sometimes when on a Monday I can look around and see that some of the women I work with and can just tell they've had good sex over the weekend. There's just a look on her face, a different way she carries herself, a different gait in the way she walks.

We kissed and she had this smile on her face as we did. As I'd said, I wasn't totally sure we'd be messing around on Friday night but now it seemed kind of obvious that we would. She was very playful and encouraged me. "Do you want to know what I've been doing?" she teased me. When I nodded yes in an eager way she lured me up to our bedroom and said "you can go find out" and she said I could undress her. But as I did, she told me she wanted to hear more about what I was thinking - and I knew, from last week, what she wanted me to tell her.

I told her as I unbuttoned her top that I loved knowing he'd done the same. As I unclasped her bra I told her how turned on it made me to see her breasts kind of reddened up and I told her that I loved knowing she'd let him suck at them. As I felt them in my hands I told her how they felt kind of swollen and I asked her if he was rough with them. She smiled as I too leaned down to lick and suck at them. In my head I could almost taste his saliva left on them and I told her that turned me on and made me want her even more.

It didn't take long for us to get naked - I told her that I wanted to see all of her - and that I knew that he'd seen, and had, all of her and that I loved that it was my turn. The crotch of her panties was damp/wet as I slid them off of her and as I knelt there I immmediately told her that her pussy looked awesome. And it did - her labia were swollen and as she spread her legs a little for me - they parted and revealed the tender red/pink inside of her vagina. My cock was hard already and she giggled at me and said for me to tell her more.

As I said above, she not only wants me to tell her what I"m thinking - but she really seems to want to hear that I am excited and turned on about what she's done with him. I told her that her pussy looked beautiful and that it turned me on that Roberts had done that to her. She smiled and cooed sexily back at me and as she did a little dribble of cum appeared. I told her so - I said something like "it turns me on so much to see his cum in you". She looked back at me and said "you can go down there for a little lick if you want". I think she giggled at how fast I moved into position - and just as I was about to dig in - she put her hand on the top of my head and said "just the outside baby, just the outside". I looked at her as she said that and I just went for broke and I said "you have no idea how much it turns me on to know what's inside you and that you don't want me to disturb it!". With that she sort of squealed and she pushed my head down further.

There is always a moment when I lean in to lick her that I have a flurry of intense thoughts - including yes, that again I'm about to lick and taste his cum in her. I took a gentle lick at the outer edge of her labia and she moaned loudly and pulled her legs back. I licked up to her clit and all around the outsides - deliberately avoiding the now gaping opening to her vagina. She was moaning and I looked up at her and told her she looked beautiful and I looked right at her up over her body and told her "it turns me on like crazy that he fucked you". She raised up on her elbows and said "you can lick a little bit - but don't push too far inside" and as she stared at me I did just that - I gently probed into her spread pussy and pushed my tongue between her swollen pussy lips and just into her vagina and then I licked firmly from the very bottom up to the top and as I licked over her clit, I could feel her body spasm and tremble a bit. "tastes a little tart" was all I said as I leaned back in. She stayed up on her elbows watching me and she said "yeah, I tasted that too" and she said "he said he was really horny again tonight". I looked up at her and said "I thought you don't suck him that much?" wondering how she knew of the taste - and she answered me "not before, but I do clean him off afterwards". I moaned out loud and told her that was the sexiest thing I'd heard and thought about and told her out loud "you sucking his cock clean after he's cum in you".

There was a bit more banter back and forth - but she was really enjoying the way I was talking about things. I know in the past we'd shared excitement like this - but this was different - we were talking about and turning each other on by talking about instead of talking around it. And when she reached down and felt my own cock was rock hard she looked up at me and said in this really sexy voice "you can have your turn now if you want".

I didn't hesitate - and I didn't even have a second thought as I reached into her nightstand and pulled out a condom. There was no mistaking the look on her face when she saw that I did that without being reminded or anything. And I admit - I was hugely turned on by doing so. I think the more we do this, the more intense it feels for me. It truly feels as if each time I do it - put a condom on - that action alone tells her so much.

And again - as I rubbed the tip of my covered cock all around her pussy I told her how horny it made me that "his cum is so slippery in you" and as I pushed into her and bottomed out on the second or third thrust - I told her that I loved knowing his cock had been in her and had left her like this for me. She moaned about how hard he felt when he was in her.

I guess it's becoming easier to open up to her - and maybe because it's turning me on so much more now with the condom - I looked down at her as I pushed into her again and I told her that it turned me on incredibly and made me want her so when I thought about how deep in her his cock is when he cums - and how he fills her with his cum. She squealed underneath me and I was actually a bit surprised at how responsive she was. It seemed like the more open my talking to her was, the more responsive she became. And at one point I actually told her "it turns me on so much to think of him cumming in you and me not". When I felt her strongly respond to that I kept going and told her how it turned me on that she only had "his cock touching the inside or your pussy". She wrapped her legs around me as I plunged in and out of her. I told her how slick and open she felt and when I pulled up from her so just our crotches were touching so I could look down at her - I looked at my cock in her pussy and at what I can only describe as this thin whiteish foam around my cock - I couldn't really feel it until it began to run down my balls - and as it did I told her that I loved feeling her "just fucked pussy".

She moaned away and told me she loved me. She teased and taunted me about "how deep he was in me". But honestly, by then, I was just too into fucking her and I think she knew it. I was past the point where I could tell her anything intelligible and she knew it and kept teasing me about how wet she was and how good his cock felt. I did manage to make sure she knew what she was telling me was turning me on - and she kept it up including pulling her knees all the way back and against her sides as she said something like "this is how he gets the deepest into me". And that was it - wow was that it - I sped up and she knew that I was about to cum as she encouraged me "come on baby, fill up that rubber in me". Hearing her say that like that did it - damn if I didn't cum hard and deep - to the point that I leaned forward and collapsed against her as I finished my orgasm. It was only then that I felt her own heart fluttering away against my chest and I realized that she'd cum too/again with me. As I caught my breath I whispered to her "I love that you came with me baby" and she said back "I feel so good with you and everything, it just felt wonderful".

What a wonderful description of a beautiful time between a wife and her cuckold. Those condoms are the best thing for you 2 and i hope that you continue. I wonder if she has any future plans of cutting out the routine and maybe making you wait longer between penetration sessions? Also, i think you said that Robbie knows that you like Sue fucking other men, does he know that he is the only one cumming in her?

Far2 - to answer your last question - Sue says that she hasn't told him anything about this, she hasn't told him that he's the only one. But in our talking after Friday night and especially last night, she says that he's gotten her to open up to him about some of her fantasies and such. She told me that she shared with him and now was sharing with me that at times she has fantasies of seeing a group of guys in a bar or out somewhere and just throwing herself at them and encouraging all of them to have sex with her. It was my turn to laugh when I teased her about thinking about a gang-bang and she said she didn't like that term but she did look at me and said "but it does turn me on to think about".

And that's what I mean about opening up a bit more with each other. She said that she was more hesitant to share that kind of thought with me or with anyone really - but she said that now, she doesn't feel like she needs to hide it.

Friday night after we both came down and I pulled out of her, I guess she was right that Robert must have been very horny because even without me cumming in her, after I pulled out of her, she looked like she'd just been fucked - that whitish foam had turned into a wetness that seeped out of her and down to her ass. I looked at her and asked if I could "go back down there for a bit" and she smiled and said "if it's what you really want to do". If she was open before, now she was gaping open beneath me and she looked just so awesome lying there like that and I told her so. I told her that I loved what he'd done to her and loved that she was sharing it with me.

She tasted less tart than before - I chalked that up to her having cum with me and now the acrid taste from him was mellowed with her sweetness. And she let me probe her vagina with my tongue this time - she did say "be gentle down there" a few times and I could feel how swollen and tender-soft she felt - but it was the taste that got to me. And I told her so. It felt right, but it was also what she said she wanted so I just looked up from between her legs and said "it turns me on that your pussy is so full of his cum". She moaned and gently pushed her pussy up at me as if to ask me to continue. I did and when it got too intense for her, she pulled at me and I knew she'd had enough - I didn't expect her to cum again. She kissed me and I knew she could taste it on my lips. And I went for broke - I looked at her and told her that it turned me on incredibly that only Robert was cumming in her. She held my hand and started to say something but I was in the zone and I kept on talking. I told her that it made me want her so badly knowing that she's only had his cum in her now. When I said that, she reached up and pulled me tight to her and hugged me and said "thank you".

Last night we were both pretty tired and she'd kind of made it clear that she wanted the night off anyway - so we sat around the fire-pit in the backyard with a bottle of wine - over and after which we talked a lot. She asked me about my "vacation fantasy" and said it turned her on to think of having a lover with us on a vacation like I'd said.

I will say it again here that this is really a different level of openness that I feel. In the past, we'd always skirted around things or let implications and double entendre's replace openness. But last night it just felt so easy to talk to her. I told her again of how it made me feel to think of her lying next to me on the beach knowing that beneath her bikini-bottoms - just like beneath her panties at home - lay the results of sex with her lover. She told me how wicked she felt when she thought about what I'd said about her disappearing for a while in the afternoon and then coming back again to lie next to me afterwards knowing she'd just been fucked by her lover (her words).

I'd seen some of the comments here - so at that moment I asked her - did she ever think about a black guy? She looked at me over the fire-light and said "I think it'd be interesting" and a few minutes later she said "I suppose it's something I should try eventually ..... before it's too late" and she giggled. I told her that I did think there were a number of suitors available when were in Jamaica and I commented how I'd seen some of the women being particularly cared for by some black guys. She giggled and said she'd seen the same and that she admitted it did seem like an exciting thought. But in the same breath she said that it's something that she thought a tropical island brought out in her and that, sorry to all here to share, but that she doesn't have any sort of particular desire other than that. I didn't push or ask more about it at that time - I just didn't feel right - but one day I will ask more and refer to some of this discussion then - possibly next week when we're away. So - for Trying's question - if it did come up - meaning the circumstances were just so - I'm almost certain that Sue would be receptive to the idea.

Far2 - earlier you asked when the last time I'd had bare sex with Sue. I actually had to look here to remember!!! And that thought really hit me. It's been almost 5 weeks now - the last time I came in her was when we were off in July. It's given me a lot of thoughts! One is that in these 5 weeks, I thought that Robert has cum in her at least 15-20 times. I admit that thought humbled me a little - but my god, my cock is hard again just typing this thinking about it. I know that I've gone through enough condoms now that I can say that I don't mind them - at least not these polyurethane "bare" ones. But that I am willingly giving her up like this - it really hits me that this is turning me on more than anything. Me, the guy who hated condoms and felt so strongly about having to have her bare when all this started - that now it's me enjoying using them and being wickedly turned on by her lover being the only one to cum in her.

Going back to Harry's weird comment - is it weird to be with your wife, lying naked with her, and to be turned on by this knowledge? I do miss it intensely - but at the same time - I feel so on-fire with desire for her and I am perpetually horny - thinking about and knowing that only his cock is feeling the silky inside of her pussy - and yes - thinking about it being his cum that seems to perpetually seep from her pussy. When she lays there beneath me - as she did the other night - and she spreads her legs apart - I could whip it out and jerk-off in like a minute to the thought of how she looked and how turned on I feel knowing it's just her lover in her bare.

My thoughts right now about next week are that - yes, I am going to ask/tell/demand a turn in her bare and that I do want to cum in her while we're away. But I'm also going to say that, at least for the first night, I am going to - actually - I want to use a condom with her. I know she's going to see him before we leave - maybe even the same day as we're going to leave later in the day on Friday and she has taken the day off from work - so in my head, she may prefer me to use condoms with her for the first day or two anyway. I'm thinking I am going to assume I will use them until, hopefully, she asks me not to - but if we get towards the end of the trip, then will be when I'd insist. My nuts are churning already thinking about it.

• Love
Steve, Wow! The last couple posts today are quite revealing in that Sue has you under her 'spell'. You are definitely her cuckold. No question about it now, you will do anything she requests. It's like You are 'worshiping' at the alter of Sue. She is like 'Aphrodite' to you and worshiping her sex filled pussy keeps you constantly horny. As though she were the Greek goddess incarnate.
How much farther can this go? What will she require of you next?

Cheers, Harry

• Love
How sweet will the torture be if she denies you pussy on Friday, has sex with you condom only until Wednesday, has you jerk off, keeps you denied until Friday and Saturday when she fucks you bare before going back to condom sheathed penetration!

Harry2614 said:
Steve, Wow! The last couple posts today are quite revealing in that Sue has you under her 'spell'. You are definitely her cuckold. No question about it now, you will do anything she requests.

I should add that I am not saying that it is a "Bad thing." I am not throwing up "Red Flags," or any kind of 'cautions' as I have done in the past.

If you like this much 'control' as it seems you do from what you write, Well, As Will often says,' Whatever makes you two happy, Go for it'!!

Sue is showing you that she can be just as "wierd" as you, and can 'enjoy being weird' as much as you can.

Chrres, Harry

I suppose that it seems like I'm worshipping her this way - but at times, yes, thats somewhat how I feel.

It's weird - but I'm actually very excited by all of this - yes, including her exerting a little more control. Harry - I've felt I've wanted this for a long time and I'm thinking that as she's come to terms with accepting it herself, that is it just coincidental, that it's at the same time as I've felt the ability to let her go with it? This is what I mean by people naturally growing and changing together - it really is incredibly rewarding to feel this way about her and still feel this alive and this much desire for her! People, including our kids, look at us like we're teenagers at times. I keep reading about how people lose interest in each other and lose interest in sex after this much time together so I guess we are weird in our direction quite opposite the masses.

I have to say that it seems to have a newness and and edge to it in what she's encouraging me to share with her. And also in what she's sharing with me - her admission to fantasizing about a gang-bang is definitely a new level of admission for even her - to want herself to be used purely for sex.

SoonToBe said:
"I have to say that it seems to have a newness and and edge to it in what she's encouraging me to share with her. And also in what she's sharing with me - her admission to fantasizing about a gang-bang is definitely a new level of admission for even her - to want herself to be used purely for sex."

Steve, Do you think she really would do a "gang-bang." If so that would mean that this 'saga' has come 'full circle' back to the offer she made that started your "journal" and reason for posting on this site back in 2007, in which you started: Emphasis mine.

"My 50th birthday is in August and she said that, between now and then, I could request my present any time I am ready.
That present is a 24-hour period when she will unconditionally give herself to me, to use any way I wish.
I was stunned but she continued, "you just tell me what to do, and I will do it, without question.” And after a short pause she added "Just so we're clear, what I’m offering as your present, for one full day, you can do whatever you like to me, or with me.” I started to smile and she said as clear as day, "You can finally live out your wildest fantasy, if you want another guy to fuck me, just make sure he's healthy if he's going to cum in me".
All I could say was, "Are you serious?” And she replied, "This is your one chance; pretend I'm your fuck-toy for the day, and live out your fantasies before you turn 50". "Any fantasy?” I said. She smiled back and said, "Honey, if you can arrange that gang bang you've always dreamed of, I'll be fine with it". She laughed for a second and added “Just be sure of yourself, I just might enjoy it you know!”

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
July, 30 Post #67
SoonToBe said:
"It's just after 6pm now and I'm going to go get some dinner started for all of us as our daughter has already said "I'm hungry - can we eat when mom gets home from exercise?" - so her plan of saying she's at the gym is working - and, besides, she does come in looking a bit disheveled - so it all works."

So from this, I understand that Daughter believes that Sue is "working out" at the 'company gym'. Very good.

Has Daughter also noticed that Mom is "shaping -up." and has she complimented Mom on "looking better," or "slimmer" or "happier."?

Just wondering. Cheers, Harry

Harry - had to laugh at your last comment on shaping-up. Sex with Sue is quite a work-out for the both of us - so I expect she is toning up in one way or another - lol... But seriously, our daughter has taken up a new fitness interest so she's quite pleased that mom is out getting some exercise.

I would say that Sue has slimmed down a bit over the past few months - but that's normal for the summertime when we're all just busier outdoors in general.

And from you prior post - that is funny - I do recall that and though it never happened back then - it would be most interesting to see if it yet happens.
It's interesting because in continuing to bring up her admission - she's felt some of the same awkwardness that I've felt in revealing things to each other. She hemmed and hawed a bit until she let herself admit it again that "it's something I've thought about" and also admitted that it's something that she's played with when she's been with Robert. She seemed a little reluctant to say that with him able to go 2x when they're together - that he's played with her for his second time and teased her as she has with me that "it's my turn now" and she says she's role-played it a little with him (which probably means they've done it a lot, lol).

I wish I had more time today to post more but work is insanely busy.

And no - we didn't have sex last night - Sue told me last night about 9:30pm that she thought I should wait till Friday when we go away and that she wanted to be with Robert "a lot" this week. When she left this morning she said she'd be home a little later than usual. She giggled and said that "all of this should make you really horny for me next week!" Thanks Harry - your suggestions led to that - my telling her that she makes me want her more..... (only kidding - I'm so swamped today that this is the first chance I've had to really think about it much).

So - with some time before Sue gets home - I guess - reading what I posted earlier, I guess she has taken control in the bedroom!
I guess from my simple acceptance and, dare I say, odd contentment, that I am clearly a cuckold.

I wish I understood why I am so turned on by it. It's been years since I started posting here and the arousal of her infidelity has never waned - if anything, it's only become more intense. She knew it would turn me on when she said that I'll have to wait till Friday night - and that'll be after we've left for vacation already.

It's already after 5pm - I'm quite sure she's already at his place and is, undoubtedly, on his bed beneath him right now. Damn how that thought gets me hard - even after relieving myself earlier today.

We will be leaving later on Friday and it will keep me perpetually hard on the plane until we arrive to think of her sitting next to me and our kids with her pussy full of her lovers cum. I am quite sure I will be more than ready for her by the time we arrive and are getting settled it just as I know that the rest of this week until we leave will continue to build up my desire.

STB,
We tend to sit here reading the runes and trying to see what the strategy of Sue or Robert might be. Or yours . I'm not sure Sue really has a focused one or that Robert has one that significantly impacts you at all. What Sue seems supreme at currently is tactics. Bouncing ideas at you keeps you both excited and submissive. You're not really sure what she will do next, or if you are, when. The timing of your next bareback is a good case in point. I suspect even Sue hasn't decided when that will be, but I'll bet it's not Friday. That would be a tactical waste. By then a condom release will be mind blowing. The real treat will be after, both when you have refilled your desire and when Sue thinks all Roberts wetness has finally disappeared. If I'm right, that orgasm will be explosive. And all far more exciting than the red herrings of gang bangs or big black cocks. What do you think?

Peak, I never thought of using the 'Runes'. Might be a good idea for Steve to gestimate what will happen next. Being closer to the actual situation, he could do better than you, 'across the pond.'

Anyway, I've tried them out and if you have a good interpretive, they are pretty accurate. Now let's see how many want to know what "runes" are???

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread