• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

An unexpected turn

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
You might offer the idea that their next Friday get together be an overnight date at a hotel.

George/Far2 - I have asked Sue if she's thought about introducing me to Robert and hinted about "maybe more" and she's steadfast and also says that he too does not want to meet me. Yes, I could surely sneak in/around the bar that's near her work where the after-work crowd hangs out and watch - but then I'd feel like I'm spying on her and I'm just not sure I want to do that - either because it might annoy her or because, well, to be honest - it's very intense knowing there's someone out there who you don't know who is fucking your wife!!!! They've gone out to dinner together and have hung out, had drinks and danced together - I don't think honestly that either of them wants much more than that. Regarding other overnight visits - they need to be planned around our daughter's schedule and soon to be senior year in high-school.

Going back to Far2's question about other masturbation - I openly admit that I've curtailed that substantially in preference of waiting for it to be my turn with her. However, I know that if we don't do anything together on Wednesday's, that it's very unlikely that we'll be having sex before Saturday anyway so I never mind our normal routine. That's enough for me that in between - the angst and thoughts and such all just build me up until our next time.

Take tonight for example - my daugher and I had pizza together for dinner because mom was exercising and would eat when she got home. We finished pizza by about 6:30pm and Sue didn't get in until about 45 minutes ago now - about 7:15pm. I was horny already thinking of her with him after our time together over the weekend. When she came in she gave me a big kiss and then whispered to me "I need to run upstairs .... I'm kinda messy". I watched her run upstairs and at the top of the steps she looked back at me and something said I should follow her. In the bedroom she said "you can just watch" and she proceeded to get undressed including pulling off her panties that were obviously very wet in the crotch. After she put them in the hamper and was pulling on a clean pair she giggled at me and said "he was horny tonight". It was only after she'd pulled up the clean panties that I even noticed the rest of her and I could see her breasts were reddened and her nipples looked a little swollen. She pulled a t-shirt over her head and pulled on a pair of sweatpants and said "we'll have fun tomorrow" and she kissed me and went down to the kitchen to get something to eat. I sat in the bedroom until my hardon went down and I followed her downstairs.....

STB. I guess I should be more detailed in my comments. I assumed that if a Friday overnight occurred Sue would tell your daughter that the company wants her to attend a Saturday meeting/conference/seminar/training class is xx city, so she’s getting on an airplane with other workers late Friday afternoon. Presumably coming back Saturday afternoon or evening.
I’ve asked you I believe three times as to how you want the ‘summer with Robbie’ to play out. As I see it you have three choices:
1. Try to be as passive as possible leaving these decisions to Sue.
2. Try to lower the intensity and reassert more of your husbandly presence in her sex life.
3. Try or encourage an increase in the intensity both for Sue’s enjoyment and experience and your personal angst challenges.
Being passive is difficult. There is a knife edge between diminishing and expanding. Passive runs the risk of Sue feeling that you don’t care or have retreated being hurt or angry or incapable of handling the situation. She is not sure that you are Okay, even with the assurances you have already provided. Indecisiveness in stating your preferences leaves her with concerns that you may be conflicted or hurt. More importantly Sue continues to ask you to take a more active role in letting her know your wishes to increase her own fun and reinforce her desires. Successfully balancing Robbie’s needs and your wishes and needs is part of the fun for Sue. It’s an interesting interpersonal strategy game she is playing superbly. She wants that fun.
That leaves influencing Sue’s behavior. That is what she wants, but with the decisions left to her except for a hard stop if you need it. She wants to play with you. She can’t do that well unless you let her know what is fun for you, especially scary fun. She loves you. You not fully enjoying the fun would be a real downer for her. In this light I fully agree with Harry’s suggestions that you think and express yourself in terms of “It will make me want you more”. Harry’s suggestions are consistent with you two playing this game together.
I neither expect nor deserve an answer to my question. The purpose is to remind you that Sue wants you to influence the process because that is fun for her and she rightly thinks is also fun for you. I think you are best served by choosing either #2 or #3 and hold to that choice on a consistent basis.
As for your readers, including me, hey, go for it. The more prurient interest the better. We like hot. But that is all beside the point. It’s your life and yours and Sue’s decisions.
Have fun. Fully participate in the fun.

George

well said. and i do agree with you.

keep us posted.

George,
You are clearly a guy that likes control in your life. To know exactly where you are going. By suggesting STB either goes deeper or shallower and then stays consistent leads eventually to him leaving Sue (or she him) or to Sue breaking off all hotwife activity. Makes no sense. The key is what has actually been happening for years now. Careful communication. It is not passive, it's active. Some things, once said, can't be unsaid. Human egos are delicate things sometimes, and I think Steve and Sue have been both clever and and a little lucky in how they have got to where they are today. They will get to tomorrow by doing the same. Evolving by communication.
As for the overnights. Surely they have to stay special, and how much less would Sue enjoy them if they all started with a blatant lie to her daughter. Another thing that can't be unsaid.

Peak, I appreciate your cautions and accept that I put myself into my comments. I wanted to say more the STB than at-a-boy. Steve is obviously very inteligent and takes reader comments into consideration but makes his own decisions. I cannot and do not want to "control" him. Thank you for cautioning me.

peakmb said:
As for the overnights. Surely they have to stay special, and how much less would Sue enjoy them if they all started with a blatant lie to her daughter. Another thing that can't be unsaid.

Peak- Sue (and also Steve) have been making up excuses and half truths with the daughter for some time now. I.E. in post #102 from yesterday evening (my daughter and I had pizza together for dinner because mom was exercising and would eat when she got home) they had the daughter believing that Sue had stayed after work to use the company gym. I'm not sure what your criteria is for a "blatant lie" but this example would surely fit mine.

Also I'm confused by your rational that for Steve to try a new approach and (if it works) to continue to use it would automatically lead to a separation of their marriage or other such disaster???

Almost seems to me as if you are the one who is "clearly a guy that likes control"

STB

hope that you both enjoy your normal wednesda night fun.

keep us posted.

did sue go see robbie today or is she got a big night set up for friday.

You know Steve and Sue is doing Pretty good on their own right Now. Their are Happy and in a Good Place. At least for where I looking from.

I just wanna read some good old Sue and Stb talk. Lets hear your thoughts Stb!

far2easy said:
I just wanna read some good old Sue and Stb talk. Lets hear your thoughts Stb!

I agree. No quazi-flaming needed.

Well I hope Steve & Sue are having so much 'fun' that he don't even have incentive to post tonight.
I can certainly wait until later for his comments, and 'updates.'
Cheers, Harry

Stb, do you think Sue is having more sex with you with the condom of course because she feels sorry for you or needs to do that for you? It just seems like you are having more sex than usual, maybe it turns her on being all condomed up, but maybe she really would like to deny you a bit longer than she has been. What do you think?

George said:
I agree. No quazi-flaming needed.

Hey Peak, If George thinks this is Flaming. He hasn't seen You and me go at it?

Harry - I went back and re-read your post from back on Monday - I think I glossed over it the first time but have gone back and looked at it and I think you have a good point and I was thinking about it last night.

It feels like it's been ages since I've been here and while I'd hoped to have had more time earlier today - such is the case with the best laid plans...
Tuesday night was the last time I posted here and even now I'm still kind of horny thinking about it. I can still see her stepping out of her panties as she got changed. But what's really getting to me more is that it's clear she feels much more comfortable about sharing and telling me stuff like she did. Later that night as we were getting settled in bed she hugged me and said that she loved that she could be more relaxed about all of this and, in a way, she's flaunting it a bit more easily/readily too - I suppose now she "knows" that this really does turn me on and that I don't mind what's happening. I used Harry's ideas and told her that knowing how she was all night really made me want her. She giggled and teased me that I'll "just have to wait" till Wednesday - but as we lay there she did start to tell me more about what she talks to Rob about.

She said that he too has been trying to get her to be a bit more vocal. I guess I never realized it before but while Sue can be loud in terms of moans and squeals - as she talked to me I realized that he had a point - she really doesn't talk (or didn't, I should say) about what she wants. I'd even say that maybe the most she'd said in the past was "harder" or stuff like that - but she'd never been one to lie there and look up at me (or whoever) and be really explicit about it. But she said that he's been trying to get her to do so and on Tuesday night she told me that he'd gotten her to tell him "your cock feels so good in me" and other stuff - which now that I look back - seems like an extension of the banter they've played with about him getting her pregnant.

But she saved the best for last night. Even for as horny as I had gotten by the end of Tuesday night, it was late by the time we headed to bed and despite my horniness - we both fell asleep rather quickly.

Last night though. Our daughter, enjoying her summer vacation, went out to the mall and to the movies with friends and wasn't going to be back until after 11pm. Sue came home as usual about 6pm and - finding the house to ourselves - she suggested we change (together) into some more comfy (in other words - sexy) clothes while we got some dinner. It was fun being in the bedroom watching her undress. She left her panties on but put on just a very sexy camisole over it - and that was all. I followed Harry's advice again and told her that seeing her like that made me really horny for her. She giggled and said "you'll just have to wait" as she stood and watched me change including pulling on some boxers and a comfy shirt and she obviously liked that my cock was engorged already!

I wasn't totally sure what we were going to be doing last night - I told her that I wouldn't pester or bother her so I didn't. But I did tell her as we were putting some dinner together that she was driving me crazy wearing just panties all the time. She turned, kissed me and said "that's the idea". Of course that they were snug-fitting and I could certainly make out a good deal of camel-toe didn't hurt either!.

But it was in bed last night that things started to click and flow better for us. We had a glass of wine or two with dinner and afterwards as we put the dishes away we found ourselves in a passionate kiss against the kitchen counter after which I chased her upstairs. We fell onto the bed laughing and I rolled over on top of her and started to kiss her again.

Again, she told me not to ask or bother her about having sex with her so I was patient and waited for some sort of signal. After we kissed some more she looked up at me and said "are you going to be okay if we don't have sex tonight but we just have some fun with you?". I tried to hide my disappointment - but my cock was still hard no matter what just being in bed with her dressed sexy like that. By now her nipples were hard and I could see them too.

She teased me "awww, did you want to fuck me tonight?" I nodded my head and she said that she's still feeling "the effects" of her time with Robert on Tuesday and said "I told you he was horny last night" and repeated that we weren't going to be fucking. But she asked me to tell her about what I was feeling. I took a gulp of air and I tried to let go and talk about it all.

I told her that she had me horny from what she was wearing - she egged me on and I just kept on talking I told her that knowing her panties were covering her pussy made me horny to think about Robert being "the last one in you". She told me that sometimes things really are in sync with them and that Tuesday was one of those days. She encouraged me to keep going. Funny thing was - the more I talked the easier it got. I told her that she'd really turned me on on Tuesday and that it made me so horny for her knowing that he fucked her twice and that her letting me see it/her when she got changed had left me longing for her. She giggled as she pulled my cock out and said "I can see" as my cock was now rock hard.

She sat there next to me in these tight panties and this silky camisole while she just gently stroked my cock. I told her that seeing his cum in her turned me on and she giggled that "you should be turned on all the time then baby". It just seemed easy to talk to her and she seemed to want to listen to me. I told her that I'd been thinking about what she'd said - about how Robert probably fucks her more than I do now - she moaned a little as I told her that I loved that she wanted it from him like she did. I told her that one of the things that turned me on the most was to think that it's been a while now since I've cum in her. She moaned again and said that was one of the things that surprised her - that it really gives her such a sexy feeling to know she's only letting her lover cum in her. I told her that while I didn't totally like condoms - that doing this with her - and I said it again "that only Robert's getting to cum in you" while I use condoms was surprisingly very arousing for me.

She leaned over and kissed me deeply and said "thank you" - and I knew she was thanking me for putting her desire above mine for now. I told her that it turned me on to look at her - see her with her panties on and that knowing I wasn't getting to cum in her - that it was a huge turn on for me and, as Harry suggested, I told her that "it makes me want you even more". She cooed and moaned and continued to stroke me herself as I lay there.

She could tell what I was saying was turning me on - it was obvious. I thought she might want me to take over but instead she just smeared my pre-cum all around my cockhead and kept on stroking me. I told her that when I think that I haven't felt her pussy bare on my cock in weeks now - I told her that it turned me on to think about her only having Robert that way. She moaned back that she felt so wickedly sexy from doing that - and said "I feel so naughty denying my husband something like that". And I managed to moan/say back that in some ways I liked knowing I had a condom on - and that she wanted to only share her pussy bare with Robert. She squealed at that and her hand started to move even faster and faster.

It was around then that she started to say that she loved sharing all of this with me and then she started to say that she'd been opening up about other fantasies with Robert and that they'd been playing around with them - role-playing and such. She said that she'd become a little more comfortable about playing with him with the pregnancy thing and she said "he said I should be on my knees" and she looked at me and said "he called it my 'breeding position'" and she went on to tell me how she liked to fantasize with him like that.

"Tell me something you fantasize about baby". I was so horny by now that I just went with it. I told her that one of my fantasies that got me off was thinking about her with a lover at a resort like we were at in Jamaica. She moaned and kept on stroking me - and I know she felt my cock get thicker and harder as I let myself go.

Damn - I need to run right now - promise to finish later. Its almost 5:30pm....

Sorry all - but had to get things in for dinner by - yes - 5:30pm - or they wouldn't be ready (marinating) for dinner...

So - maybe I shouldn't have opened up as I did - I don't know - it still feels weird telling your wife that you fantasize about her as I do - but I did. I told her how seeing her in panties now reminded me of the thoughts I had with her in her bikini bottom - and how her lover would have had his way with her before she came out to the beach. She had slowed down stroking me as I told her my story. I know I've said this before about Wednesday nights - I felt it again last night - it just felt okay to say anything and everything. I told her how (thinking of Harry - believe it or not) it drove me crazy with desire for her when I thought about all the other couples on the beach and how most of the women there were probably full of their partner's cum. Her hand almost came to a stop as I told her how I thought it'd be hot that she'd be lying there with her lover's cum in her beneath that bikini bottom. My cock was rock hard as she started to talk to me "would you let me run back to the room in the middle of the day - you know - for some more?" I moaned back that I thought it'd be really hot if I saw her walking back towards me afterwards knowing where she'd been. She squealed and asked me "Jamaica huh? Would my lover be a black guy?" and as she did, her hand started moving again.

I was intrigued, she'd never expressed a desire or even fantasy about a black guy. I told her that in my head, that her lover had gone with us on vacation. She nearly ripped my cock off my body as she moaned and said "you mean he'd still be the only one to cum in me? ..... Oooh, that sounds so hot baby.....". And right about then I think she realized just how close I was as she kept it going after that - she teased me that "you'd use condoms the whole time, wouldn't you?" ..... "and, at night, when we're out to a romantic dinner you and I, it'd be my lover's stuff in me and not yours". I knew she was into it and to be honest, I was too. I answered her something like "we could get a suite or something" and she finished my sentence by saying "I could choose which of you to sleep with then, couldn't I?".

So, as I said, I guess she realized just how close I was because I started to moan around then and she said "that turns you on doesn't it - that I'd sleep with him while we're away you and I?" I moaned back "uh huh" and she kept going for a little longer and she said in this sexy voice "would you watch?" I moaned back another "uh huh". She leaned down and said "you know he'd fuck me every day, don't you?" and I guess she could feel me start to tremble and tighten up and she whispered even softer and more sexier "you'd like that wouldn't you? He could have me, like you said, before breakfast even....".

I don't know if it was all she said, but it seemed like a second later as she kept talking I just erupted all over her hands. She was surprised at first - maybe she didn't know I was right on the edge - as she moaned out loudly as she felt me start to cum but she then really slowed it down and almost milked the last out of me with these intense full-strokes all the way until she teased just beneath the tip of my cock. I actually had to take her hand off it at the end as she'd gotten it so sensitive from how she had gotten me off.

Now we have an inkling of what is going to happen on your vacation!

STB, you were going to vacation in August. Were the yesteday's talks a signal of things to come ?

STB,
Wednesday nights. Some day ... You and your alter ego cock remind me of Lauren and Hardy sometimes on these nights. I imagine you waking up on Thursday morning, looking down and saying, "Another fine mess you got me into." I still think Sue will do what she wants on your holiday and that will mean your cum in her during that time. I believe she will think she needs it then, and secretly (or not), I think you will be glad she does. Still, how hot was that.. I'm dying to know whether you were more relieved or nervous the following day. It seems another step forward has been taken that may not be taken back in quite the same direction. That's life.

So, Steve, do you think taking my advise helped? Or will you have to wait till the weekend, or- even till the August vacation to really know? BTW, when is that?
My impression is that you will have to continue to tell her that "it makes me want you more" enough times for her to really believe it.

It's complicated. Giving her away for another man to fuck, makes you want her more, but that's what you need to convince her that you really mean.
I hope it works. LOL

Cheers Harry

I knew I left this hanging before but I had run out of time. Anyway - what I wanted to add, need to add actually - is that afterwards she came down really close to me and she hugged me and said "it's just play - that's the point". I told her what I'd said here - that I wasn't used to sharing so much of "that kind of stuff". She looked at me and said that it's okay and that she said she has her own share of "nasty thoughts" and she said that we should have fun sharing them - she again looked at me but this time she said "It's okay that I'm a slut in your fantasies" - she giggled and said "I'm one in mine too" and she hugged me.

The moment had sort of passed by then and it seemed like it was suddenly late - after 10pm by then and we realized our daughter would be home soon. She leaned down and gave me a kiss that, combined with her nasty girl comments, made me feel a lot more at ease.

Harry - I think maybe your suggestions helped a little. I think she did seem more engaged and into the same thoughts and such - but hard to tell. I don't think she ever questions that I want her though.

Raks - I'm of 2 schools of thought regarding vacation. On the one hand, I thought I'd said here but definitely in PM's and Emails, that I do sort of think she'd like me to continue to use condoms with her. It's something she seems very intent on and, apparently, very aroused by. However, I do think that Peak is more in line with what will actually happen. Same as when we were in Jamaica - and as I've said all along here - if I take her away somewhere where she can totally disconnect (even with our kids around), that we seem to pick right back up.

I admit that I am very VERY surprised at my response to using condoms with her. It triggers such intense thoughts and feelings that arouse me incredibly. I suppose this is one area where her desires have spilled over into my own psyche.

She thinks I am "having my fun" right now as I told her earlier that "last night just left me wanting more". She giggled and said "you're done with me till Friday or Saturday....." - which answered my question that I hadn't asked about when she'd see him again.

I was asked in a PM about Sue's dad. I do not go over there as much as I should. But it pains me a lot. My own father passed away many years ago and went through a dramatic downward spiral at the end that was difficult to deal with. Unfortunately, seeing her dad now in a nursing-facility is just too hard for me. As I said, I don't post about other stuff in our lives for good reason. I did go last week and to me it's obvious he's in a downward spiral. He did seem more cognizant and 'with it" mentally, but he's become incredibly frail and weak which, in a way, is worse - to be aware of what is happening, as my own father was.... Enough of that for now.

Harry - I just re-read your last post and I have to say that I honestly don't think Sue doubts that I want her, or that I still want her. What I think, and am now coming to confirm, is that she has been hesitant to ask for things that she's wanted - like the whole condom thing - because she's been concerned about how I'd respond to it. But she is now coming to believe that I am being honest with her when I tell her that I'm okay with it. I think because we've never really played with it in terms of being explicit with each other is that she's not comfortable with it. Maybe I'm wrong but I think that she's questioned it because - all along so far, I'm thinking she's been more recapping/retelling what she's done with her lovers than involving me in it. I honestly can't recall when we teased and turned each other on while we were fucking by talking about her and how she feels and what I'm thinking as I'm fucking her - we've just never shared that sort of thing. She's always turned me on by telling me that he did this or he did that - and yeah sure, it turns me on like crazy. But I honestly don't think I really ever took the time or approach that she's encouraging both of us to take.

For me - I said it here already. I guess it's that I've always kind of not liked sharing my thoughts about Sue and how, in my fantasies I make think of such nasty scenes - like the ski weekend or on vacation, etc. I suppose that tomorrow (tonight now) or Saturday I'll get to hear about her own nasty thoughts.

And now that it's almost 1am - I'll say good night here to all - I'm sure that I probably rambled through the last few paragraphs of thought. It's a weird feeling to feel content about things.

Users who are viewing this thread