• Thread starterJamal
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamal

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2010
Next week I am going to tell you people about one of the best fucks I ever had and it was from this sexy old women

Ann C.

Treid to post the story about when I meet htis older marreid blonde in I think1993 or so but could nt get it to go on. Will redo it next week. This women would have to rank as one of the best fucks for a blackman in the world. Tinsdale has videos of her in moive post. When I saw her videos it brough back so many wonderful memoies of her to me. Wait tell you here my story of my first encounter with her!

Annie

I am now in my mid 30's and being a blackman have found white women the best for pure fucking! This here one was my first taste of white poon tang and damn what a hot piece of ass she was back then. She had to be in her mid or late 50's when I as a young man in 1993 got to tap it good and often. She was built like no other women I had ever seen . She had to be about 5'6", 135 lbs, natural blonde with big huge tits , long shapely legs, thick thighs ,great chubby white booty and a juicy slippery wide cunt that could take a dicking without stopping! This is why I love to fuck these older white bitches, they know how to please and will do anything to please a black dude! If I can I am going to have to tell everyone about that first time and many other times I had this hot old bitch sucking and fucking my then young eager to fuck cock

Last edited by a moderator:
The very first time I fucked her

I had been working for the last two yers of high school for a man who did heating and air conditioning work. In teh summer after graduation and before I went to college I was still doing odd jobs for him. One hot August day he told he needed me to go to his mother in laws house and change the air filter in her furnace. She was a bit old , in her mid 50's , he said and he didnt want her to have to go into the crawl space to change it herself. Arriving at her house I knoced on the door and this blonde women answered . I told her her son in law has sent me to change her air filter and she let me without hestiation. I must admit I was taken back by this older women. You could tell in her face she was definitely in her late 50's, but in the thin robe she answered the door in you could see she must of been something when she was young. As I followed her to the living room , were the crawl space was located in a closet I could not help but admire how that thin materail clung to her big full ass as it jiggled. " I have to finish drying my hair ", she told me as she strated to leave to go do what she had been doing. " I'll be back before you are done', she smiled at me and turned to leave me to my job. Crawling into the dark hole I dropped down the 4' to the bottom and headed back to the furnace. It took me a good 10 or so minutes to remove and replace the filter and as I headed back to the opening I heard her vioce. " So are you done yet?", I heard her voice coming from the top of the crawl space as I started to raise me head out. "Yeah", I nearly choked on my words as my head popped out of the openig. Now even tho I was young, what maybe 18 , I had been with a few girls , but only black ones. The site that greeted me was unbelievable! Standing just inches from the opening was this old tall leggy mature blonde. As I gazed up at her I got a instant hard on. No more than 3 feet in front of me she stood in just a litttle black nitie and a pair of hiugh heels, nothing else. I was staring right up that little hem and smack in front of me was her ******* thinly haired white cunt! "Do you need any help?", she smiled down at me as she squatted down to help me out. reaching for her offered hand I grabbed on as I let her help me out of the crwal space. I could not beleive what was happening to me! As she squatted down I was treated to a total view of her thick shapely thighs and her absolutely sweet looking moist snatch. As she helped me to my feet she didnt back up much and I found myself toe to toe with her barely my height body. Now back then I was what maybe 5'7" and in her heels she wa just abit taller than me. She had to be 5'5" and in her 3'heels a inch taller than I was. "thanks", I said as I started to step back .
"Oh its nothing", she cooed at me as she put her hands around my waist and stayed close to me. "Welll, , thanks anyway", I stammered as I felt her soft white body pressing against my young taunt black frame. "Ooh your awful sweating", she purred at me as she ran her hand over my chest. " Here lets take that wet t-shirt off of you", she grinned at me as she pulled it over my head to bare my muscluar chest. By now I was aching between my legs. My cock was harder than it had ever been before. taking her hands away from my chest she reached for my hands quided them onto and her round full hips. Looking at her, my hands felt her supple hips and gradually I let them wander back to her big soft white ass. "You like that", she muttered as my hands now started to caress those globes of hers. " Yeah, it feels good", I smiled at her as her face came closer to mine. Without any hestiation I went with the moment and placed my dark lips onto her pinkish painted lips and begn to kiss her as she passiontely returned my kisses while her body squirmed into mine. As she pressed her big tits into my chest my hands now were squeezing that big ass of hers while our togunes swirled in each others mouths. "Hmmm, thats it play wtih my ass baby, squeeze it good", she moaned as we clung to eachother for what seemed like a interinty. As we kissed I felt her had start to fumble with the zipper of my trousers and I eagerly assisted her by undoing my belt as she got her slender white hand into my drawers and reached eagerly for my ridgid meat. "Ohh, yeah, that s a big thick one",,she sighed as she wrapped her dainty hand around my thick cock. Slowly she pulled her tongue out of my mouth and began to slide down onto he knees. Somehow we had staggered over towards the couch as as I stood there I was mesmerized by her now on her knees in front me pulling my cock out and stroking it with her white hand. "Have you ever had a white women suck you?", she muttered as she began to run her long pink tongue over the head of my meaty cock head. "No, no", I stammered as I watch her mouth open and she willing took the head into her warm wet mouth. "Smack, smack'slurp", i heard her eager mouth working its magic on my ramrod stiff dick. "God damn, that good", I smiled down to her as I put my hands in her thick blonde hair and started to rock my hips in unison with her sucking motion. Never had a women or girl ever sucked me before and this was awesome. Not only was I getting a blow job ,but one from a white women, one who could be as old as my own granny! Taking nearly every inch of my 9" cock in her mouth she rocked on her knees and sucked like a pro! Running her tongue down the back side of my shaft she was driving me insane with lust for her mouth. "Pop, Pop', went her mouth as she treated my cock like a popcycle and she let the head slide out of her mouth with a popping sound then dove back on it. Slowly she let it slither out of her mouth and putting her hand on it she began to jerk it while now she lowered her sexy somewhat wrinked face to my balls. Her tongue started to lick and massage my nuts as they grew higher and tigher. "God damn suck my cock!", I nearly begged as she returned her velvety mouth to my now throbbing cock. digging my hands into her tousled blonde tresses I was now ramming my enraged cock into that slack and eager mouth of hers like a madman. Her head was a blur as she readily kept up with my face fucking. Her pinkish lips were lathering my shaft with her spit and slobber. faster and faster she bobbed her head onto me as i humped her face with pure lust." Oh Jesus, I'm gonna cum", I moaned as she now swallowed every inch of me into that talented throat of hers. Digging my hands into the side of her face I grabbed a hold of her ears and just totally lost it! " Shit!', I screamed as I felt my nuts swelling and erupting and my thick rich black seed flowed out of my cock and go shooting into her mouth and down her gulping throat. With my still hard cock in her mouth she licked and sucked on it until every drop of cum had left me and was now either in her belly or a bit of it on her mouth. Slowly she kind of leaend back and my now limp cock fell from her well used mouth and I saw a smile on her face as her hand went to her mouth to get some of the cum residue off of her lips and chin and with her fingesr collected it then stuck her fingers in her between her lipstick smeared lips and cleaned them off. With my pants around my ankles I fell back onto the couch behind me as she snuggled between my open legs and gently ran her hands over my naked thighs. After a bout 10 mijute so wathcin gher touching me she put her dainty pale pink nail polished finger s on my cock and began to stroke it to erection. Gently she stood up an dlet go of my now hard again cock. Reacihing fo rth ehem of the nite she pulled it over her head to ****** her whole body to me. Even though she was much much older than I was it was a hell of a sight for a young black by. Standing in only a pair of 3' spike type heels I glanced up what a incredable looking old women. She had huge big full tits, at least 38C if not bigger, a somwhat thick waist but shapely as well. Her nice thinly haired cunt was juicy looking as she ran her fingers over it and began to finger herself in front on. As her fingers slid in and out of her honey pot I could see how slick her fingers were for her fuck hole eagernes. Sliding two long nailed fingers into her cunt I wa amazed at how big her cunt was and how inviting as well. " Lets go to my bed, I want you to fuck my brains out", she leaned over me and cooed as her hands reached for me and she guided me up and I followed her naked jiggly ass up her stairs to her bedroom. As i walked behind her voulopious nude body little did I know how much pleasure I was going to having from this mature women over the next few years. I had just found myself the perfect white ***** here is a pic of th enitie she had on that irst time and a couple of other s of her doing what she is good at. WILL TELL YOU ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE BEDROOM LATER , SHE BLEW MY MIND AGAIN LATER THAT AFTERNOON!

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,044
Just wondering at what age do you call "old", lol.

Age is a relaive number, isnt it! When I met this lady she was if I remeber corrctly 56 or 57. Not sure ,, its been manyyears , afterall i am now 34, almost 35 and I was barely 18 if I as lucky when I got with her. I do not mean to classify her as "old" per say other than at my age back then tath was quite a bit older than than i was. I also used it in telling my recollections as a way of saying that even if she was old she could fuck better than a young girl could ever! I was if you will paying homage to her abiltiy to please a man. And just for your info she really could do it, especially to bla k guys which I found out over the 4 to 5 years I had that stuff regularly was somwrhing she was addicted to. She was divorced when I first met her, got married during the time I was pounding it and divorced again later on. Have lots of stories about how much I got to use and tap that hot sexy senior if you will. She it seemed like to be used like a ***** by blacks espically and would dress like a 20 yr old, skimpy and trashy if need be to please.

Jamal said:
I am now in my mid 30's and being a blackman have found white women the best for pure fucking! This here one was my first taste of white poon tang and damn what a hot piece of ass she was back then. She had to be in her mid or late 50's when I as a young man in 1993 got to tap it good and often. She was built like no other women I had ever seen . She had to be about 5'6", 135 lbs, natural blonde with big huge tits , long shapely legs, thick thighs ,great chubby white booty and a juicy slippery wide cunt that could take a dicking without stopping! This is why I love to fuck these older white bitches, they know how to please and will do anything to please a black dude! If I can I am going to have to tell everyone about that first time and many other times I had this hot old bitch sucking and fucking my then young eager to fuck cock

I've always said we only get better with age because us older woman have learned over the years how to make a man and esp a BBC very very happy don't we Jamal ? Practice makes perfect and we've had lots of practice. I personally have never left a BBC hard they have always been limp and drained before I left or went to sleep and I'm proud of that.

You are then certianly a very good women are n t you! I have had many white women over the last 17 years and they are all like you, they do beleive in pleasing and I have never ever had one yet who complain about whatever iI wanted them to do. I do prefer the older ones per say , the ones over 50, but that my preference. Especailly if they are married and have a stall marriage. I find that women . as you appear to be, will suck a mans cock all night long if they want them to and will do just about any kinky thing that is needed to please. Heck that first one ( Annie) would do it all. blow jobs, anal, groups, dressing very skimpy in public, allowing to be ******* in public , you name it she would do it with all no matter how embarrasing it might be for her.

Lol, I do know what you mean. I was 18 when an older woman "broke me in". She knew what she wanted, how she wanted it and where.

I had probably been with maybe 3 or 4 black chicks prior to meeting this 50+ hot fucking women. Non had ever sucked my cock like she did! Even at a young age which i was ihad a nice thick cock and a mushroom head on it that made the few young gils Ihad fucked compalin about it hurting as I tried to put it in there tight pussy's. This women devoured it without any effort at all! Give a older expierenced white chick anyday and I will show you a eager hot, willing fuck. Will tell you guys about what happened when i went up staris and got my first piece of white pussy later.

" Am I dreaming", I thought to myself as I follwed her up her stairs to her bedroom. I was mesmerized by the way her hips swayed and that full plump ass of hers gently bounced and jiggled every time her long legs took a step up on her high heels. "God damn, I want to grab that white ass!", I muttered as we reach the top step and were next to her bed. "You like these?", she sat on the side of her bed and smiled up to me as her hands went to her giant slightly sagging breast. Putting both her hands under her large tits she lifted them gently and cupped them for my approval. For the first actual time since she had dropped her nitie in the living room I got a real close view of those globs of hers. "Yes", i choked on my words as with her palms she began to massage them. " You want to feel them/', she grinned at me as my hands eagerly reached for those offerd titties of hers. Placing my hands on her great looking jugs I was amazed at how soft and lush they felt in my black hands. "Ohhh, go ahead squeeze them", she moaned as she arched her back pushing those monster titties out towards my hands. " I call thm , looking first to her right titie then her left, Racheal and Lucy, she softly whispered at me. "My twin 38's," she ginned as I gently pulled on them and was shocked at how large her nipples were. " I like them played with", she wiggled them in my hands as my cock was now starting to bob up and down while I felt her up. "Jesus chrits, i wnt you to fukc me bad", she whined as I looked in her eyes and saw the glassy look of lust they protrayed. Pulling away from me suddenly she got on the bed on her hands and knees. Lowering her self on to her elbows she raised that gorgeous round ass of hers high in the air . "Come on put that dick of yours in me", she sighed loudly while she looked over her shoulder at me and I saw her hand going between her soread thighs and wiggle her fingers at me inviitng me to mount her offered cunt hole. Grabbing my throbbing cock I got closer to her and looked down at that mature cunt of hers. "Wow", its swollen as all hell", I realized as i stared at it. It looked like a over ripe peach that had been split open. Those pinkish pussy lips of hers were puffy and slick looking. Reaching further back between those open legs she reached for my balls and clutching them with her long fingers cupped them and gently pulled me until my cock was at the opening of her wet snatch. Letting go of my bloatred nuts her fingers wrapped somewhat around my shaft and wiggling that fat ass back to me placed my cock head against her swollend fuckhole. Rubbing it aorund over her labai lips my big mushroom head was being latered with her moist slickness. Putting my haads on her full hips I prepared myself for the pressure iI would have to use to get this big cock of mine in that eager bitches pussy. Old or not this mushroom head of mine would, i was sure , take some time to get into that cunt! Leaning my hiips forward i felt my cock head slowly enter her slick old peach. "God dams!" , I loudly exclaimed as I felt my cock entering her with no effort at all. Holding her hio\ps firmly I felt my cock going deep in her without a sign of pain from her. Within less than 3 seconds I had my whole cock buried in this blondes snatch to my balls. YES!' fuck me, fuck me!!", she moaned loudly as she looked over her shoulder at me with pure wantoness while I began to slide my cock out of that slick cunt of hers and sank it back again in her wiggling love hole. Getting on her hands she now lowered and pushed her abundant ass back at my enraged meat and as I pumped into that piece of hot pussy humping her eager asscheeks back taking my cock deep as I could gt tit in her,which was so deep i could feel my balls slapping agianst her cunt with each thrut of my hips. "Grab my titties", she gleamed back at me as she brought her arms further to her body and arched her back allowing for her ass to get lower to meet my thrust and her back closer to my chest . "Fuck and A"", i agreed as with one hand I reached around and grabbed ahold of one of were swaying tittie while my other hand went to her belly. With my haand on her somewhat flabby belly my other hand began to pull and squeeze her dangling right tittie. "Mother Fucker", i mouthed into her ear as it felt like a thousand little fingers were masaging my cock shaft as I slid into her puffy slick snatch. "FUCK IT, FUCk IT", she was now screaming as my blood engorged cock was slapping into her hot old eager to please cunt. Suddenly I came to my senses. " I dont hae a condom on!!", I started to pull out of her. "Oh nio, don't stop ", she wailed as I pulled my slick cock out her her splayed hole. "I need a condom", i told her . "No, please no, put it back in me", she crieded softly as she continued to gently wiggle her ass at me. "I'll do anything you want,, anytime you want to just put it back in and fuck me bareback", she begged me. I'm clean, I've been married for over 35 years to one man and we seperated over 6 month s ago and I havent been fucked in over 3 years ", she groaned and begged me to fuck me more. "Please, oh god please, I need a good hard fucking!", her ass was shaking. Rolling over onto her back she spread her long legs wide ******** to me that big bright pink fuck hole of hers which was dripping her juices . "Oh fuck the condom", i muttered to myself as I looked at that big juciy cunt of hers just begging for a hard fucking . Crawling on the bed iI found myself between her thighs as she opened them wide and grabbin gmy pulsting cock guided it back into her waiting cunt. Lowering my hips down onto her soft body I sank once more into her slick fucking cunt. "Yes, god yes, screw my ass off", She sighed loudly as I furously pounded into that willing fuckhole of hers. Arching my back I placed my hands back on those large floppyy hanging titties and squeezed then hard. "Oh, god yes pull them . pinch my nipples ", she panted as she swung her hips faster to my cock as I worked it into her sloppy wet pussy. Looking at her nipples I did as she wanted. In my lust I would of done anything! Taking my fingers i rolled herbig proturding nipples in my finger tips and pulled on them. "Ahhh", she closed her eyse and I could feel her cunt strating to spasm. " Oh fuck your white bitch",she was babbling as I could feell her jucies making her channel wetter and slicker ,sending wave after wave of warm hot women jucies onto my rapidly pouning into her cock and shaft as I sank it constantly and repeatily into her. Throwing he arms around myneck she hugged me close and her long legs went around my waist and her heels locked around me as she vigorusly pushed her big thick ass up and impaled herself fully as deep as possilbe on my thobbing, pulsating, and about to explode cock. "Oh go , I have never been fucked so well", she sobbedover and ober again. Lookin g nto her eyes I could see a glassy look I had never seen before butt that I would over the years see many times from a white mature women. She was lost, ablsoutley lost in lust. " You want me to fuck you,huh ,you want me to fuck your cunt!", I looked deep in her glazed eyes as I felt my young nuts tightening up. "Yes, oh god yes fuck me honey", she begged as my cock worked her swollen stretched and slackpussy. "Your my bitch now, arent you, you'll do anything I want right!!", I nearly yelled at her as I looked at the sweat building up on her face and her now damp and wet hair was plastered around her face. "Tell me or I will stop fucking you", I strained to keep my nuts from unloading in this incredable fucking cunt of hers. "I'll , I'll do what ever you want , anything anything you tell me to do, just fuck me fuck me", she was beggin now, wanting my seed so bad she would beg for it. Trhowing her legs wide open she pushed as hard as she could her emnormous fat ass up leaving her cunt totally avalaible for my now ready to erupt cock. "Here it cums", Heres your treat !", i rasied myheasd and bellowed as my extremely enlarged and thriobbing cock starded to shoot its hot seed in her. her cunt was like a glove . sqeezing my shaft and miliking my seed out of it as my cock head was sliiding in and out of that splayed wide snatch. Collapsing on top of her I felt that big juciy cunt twitching as she continued to still cum hersefl . bathing my meat in her juices. Gradully I pulled my self off of her and sitting on my knees looked between her wide spread legs at her cunt. Her labia was spread wide and sticking out of her pussy and leaking out of her was my seed as it flowed down her cunt channel and in between her asscheeks coating them and leaving a thick puddle of cum seed on the sheets under her. Her body was glistening with sweat from the hard fucking I had given her. "Thank you," sh epurred up at me as he fingers went between her legs and she fingered her wel lfucked cunt for my enjoyment. Laying down besides her i relaxed and let her clean my cock with her mouth lovingly bathing it with her tongue. I'd fuck her one more time that afternoon before I left her filled and i am sure a bit sore . However I made her keep her word. Form that day on she did eveything I could ever want a women to do. She did things taht were unbelievable and if anyone wants maybe I willtell you about some ofthe decadence i ahd her do to please me and my frieds along the way

heres a pic of this hottie laying in bed with me one morning after a little gang bang iI had her do when I was in College in Boston about 3 1/2 yrs after I meet her. According to the time stamp it was taken in '95 and on her 60th birthday no less! Spreading her long legs an showing off her naked body to me and a freind who took the pic. I made her keep that juicy snatch of hers nearly bald other than a small strip of pubic hair running up from that big slit of hers. Just so she knew I was in command I had her keep her body hair to a minimum and to show her she wasnt all that I would not let her shave her underarms often. Since she had blonde hair it barely showed anyway but I liked her in halter tops so some underarm hair would show when she was out. Was a great way to make her realize who she really belonged to. if you look close you will see a hint of darkness under her armpit

Am going to ahve to post some pics of one night with this hot old sexy ***** when I took her to small party and me and a few of my buddies buddies tapped that tight ass of hers all night long. Left it wide and feeled properly First time i had that ass she cried and cried but you could tell she loved it. Said she had neve rlet anyone eer fuck her as before. Turned her into a total ass fucking black mans ***** after that night of debauchery.

I take it you never saw the movie the graduate with Dustin Hoffman and Ann Bancroft.

Oh I have seenit. I rented it a bout 10 yrs ago. She was a bit like taht women in the movie but much hotter. Once I got into this female I really changed her into being what I wanted her to be and that was the perfect piece of ass for a black male to enjoy. Had he rget her bi gtits fixed so they were perky and had her start to dress in very brief tiny skirts that showed off that ass of hers in public for everyone and over the nearly 5 yr or so I was having it i started to share her with my boys. By the time I was done with her she was a 100% "fuck toy" for just about any black who wanted it.

You got that right! The older they are the more eager they are to do what I want them to do. Never fails me to see how far they will go for some good dicking. Must admit i am a bit suprised at how easy it is to get them to be shown off, played with in public and do my bidding. Espically fond of the married ones whos hubbys are in awe at how there wives will fuck so eagerly and readily. Have had many of them who have never ever let there husband fuck there asses but do not object a bit when I slid my big fat cock up there tigth ases and ream them hard and deep. Thats what iI liked about this older white women. She was eager to dress like a 20 yr old in a micro mini, stockigs, garter belt, and 3+" heels. and show off her abundant chamrs. Should of seen the looks she got when I had her walking down the street dressed like a total *****.Took her to a gang bang once with 8 guys and she fucked us from Friday night until Sunday afternoon when I sent her on her way with a big gapping cunt , sore ass , and a pair of well stretched lips to boot. By then she was nearly 60 i think but what a fuck!! Got some pics of her and a great video of her that night being used to the max.

Hot 59 yr old white ass for fucking

God damn could she take it in her ass well! have to tell you guys about this fine assfucking I gave her

Time to put out

As I drove to her house that night I mused to myself how I had transformed this mature divorced nearly 60 yr old white women into a absolute ***** for me to enjoy. That first day when I went to her house to change her filter I was shocked at how she came on to me and gave it up. It had been over 3 years since that intial time, time in which I had really changed her.
Other than when I came over she always dressed a bit conservative but I was getting bored with that. Gradually I began to change that totally! At first it was small things like telling her I wanted more excitement if she planned on me fucking her more often. I told her she had a killer body for her age and I wanted her to show it off more and not just when I was around. With her long legs and big ass I told her I wanted her to start wearing her skirts and dresses much shorter. Standing about 5'5" and with a slightly thick body I wanted her to start wearing something more revealing at all times,even at her work. She told me she wore a size 9 but I insisted she start to buy a size 7 so she would be much more *******. I was really suprised when she went shopping and came back with a few tighter dresss she put on show me how eager she was to please me. "Is this better?", she sheepishly asked me as she stood in front of me one day wearing a reddish dress that was extremely tight and about half way up her thigh. Her big floppy breast were bulging out of the top . "Hike your hem up higher ", I smiled at her as she reached for the hem and raised it higher a bit. "Higher", I grinned as she slowly and reluctantly brought it up. "Even higher,show me all those long limbs of yours", I looked at her as she brought the hem up to just within inches of displaying her thinly haired snatch. "But it barely covers my pussy", she moaned as she stood there embarrassed at how much of her body was now visible to me. "Thats how I want you to wear them from now on, just long enough so you can wear a garter belt"
Following her up to her bedroom I watched as she tried on the other items she had bought to wear. "Were is your pantie drawer?", I asked her as she stripped and put on a very very brief skirt. "Over there ", she nodded towards her dresser and the bottom drawer. Opening the lower drawer i pulled out evrey pair of panties she had. "You won't be needing these anymore", I spoke as I threw every pair into a garbage bag. "From now on your going to be bare assed uner those tiny outfits at all times, understand?" "But people will see my pussy when I sit down at work or am out someplace" she muttered in disbelief at what I had told her. "Thats the idea you bitch, I want everyone to know your my bitch!" Getting right in front of her I put my black hands around her hips and grabbing ahold of her abundant asscheeks gave them a squeeze. " You are my bitch,right baby?", I kissed her as she agreed ."Now get your fat ass on that bed on all fours I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you now!", I pushed her to the bed and she got on all fours naked waiting for me to fuck her like I waned to.
She had done everything I had told her , including having her big floppy titties fixed so they stood perky and high and now were like when she was young , a nice 38C and now I was on my way to pick her up and for the first time I was taking her out in public dressed like the ***** I told her to be. She told me she ws concerned about being out in public not just dressed the way I told her to be tonight but with a young blackman as well. Tonight was going to be a real treat for her. I was taking her out to a bar that had a mixed crowd of whites and blacks so I could have her show off her hot older body for all to see, like the ***** she had become for me.
As I got to her place and got out of my car I grinned to myself at what I had in store for her this night. Unbeknown to her I was not only taking her out to show her off, but I had arranged to a have a few of my freinds at a house we were going to after some dancing. As i opened her door and walked in I smiled at what was going to happen tonight to this 60 year old piece of ass. Tonight she ws going to be fucking a bunch of young 20 something guys in a all black gang bang . "Damn this is going to be fun", I grinned to myself as I closed the door to her place and called her name....

" I'm upstairs getting ready", I heard you answer me as I called her name. Going up the stairs to her voice I walked into the bedroom and found her standing in her bathroom applying macara on her fake eyelashes. Leaning into the mirror wearing just a white frilly garter belt, stockings, and her "Knock me down and fuck me" high heels I sauntered behind her. As she arched her back to finish curling her eyelashes my hands went around her midsection and my hands cupped her large swaying tit's as I felt the softness andf fullnes of those big orbs of her's. "You like?', voice purred to me as I bounced her hefty jugs. "What a great pair of tit's", I smiled as she pushed her abundant asscheeks into my groin. Putting on the finishing touches to her face, a nice bright pink shade of lipstick, I looked into the mirror at how she looked. "Damn women you look good enough to fuck right now", I exclaimed as I took in the view of her heavily made up face. With long full fake eyelashes, bright eyeshadow and her puckered lips she had the look of a total white trash tramp, the type you would see plying there trade on a street corner.
" Tell me when you are done", I remarked as I let go of those massive twin 38" breast of hers and patting her ass went downstairs to get a beer while I waited for her to finish. "As soon as I am dressed and ready , I will let you know " ,her voice followed me down the stairs. " Don't take too long", I answered back to her .
Drinking my beer I waited eagerly to see the final result of how she was going to be dressed. "Ok,I am ready" , I heard the click of her heels as she started down the stairs. Going to the foot of the stairs I waited anxiouly for her to come down.and she didn't disappoint. As she came into view on the top of the landing I took in the complete look she had attained for her first going out date with me. I had been trying to talk her into doing this for a long time and finally she had agreed, a bit hestitantly, but agreed none the less. As she stood on the top step I was in awe at her look. She had on a tweed styles micor mini that flared out over her round full hips and as she stopped on that first step for me to enjoy the look I was able to see that it was as short as I had wanted it to be. Her stocking tops and a bit of bare upper thighs was quite visible from my vantage point. On the top she had a short tweed jacket buttoned up over the sheer white top I had wanted her to wear. "Is this fine", Annie smiled at me as she got down to the bottom step. "Very nice, now unbutton that jacket women", I marveled at how enticing she appeared. Undoing the buttons of the jacket and opening it to show what was underneath I was not so pleased. " What the fuck is that!", I angrily demanded.
" I'm dress the way you told me to ", she whimpered at my dissaproval. As she opend the little jacket I fumed at what I saw under that sheer top she had on. "Did I tell you to wear a fucking bar!", I snapped at her as I looked at the white push up bra she had underneath. "I thought you woudn't mind me wearing this,if I don't wear one with this see through top my breast will be totally *******", she muttered to me. " Go back upstairs and take that god damn thing off!!, I seethed with anger and turned to go into the living room. "I 'm sorry ,she re-appeared moments later minus the bra., is this better?' she asked me as she stood now in front of me sitting on the couch. "Unbutton that jacket, show me how you look with it open", my eyes blazed at her a she undid the jacket and her extemely full tit's came into view to me. " Now thats much better,you didnt get those things fixed to hide them", I smiled as with the jacket now opened her gorgeous jugs were in plain view.
"If I don't keep the jacket somewhat buttoned, everyone will be able to see them", I saw a little tear form in her havily painted eyes. "Thats the idea, you sexy old bitch, I want everyone to know and see how hot you are. With those long shapely legs, juicy thighs, round ass in that short skirt and your big titties on display every guy will have a hard on". "Leave that jacket on but DO NOT BUTTON IT AT ALL!" "Ok, if you say so, but...." "But hell I want you to show yur goodies off tonight", my voice became softer as she now understood how I wanted her to look tonight.
"Lets go then ", I stood up and putting my hand on her back guided her towards the door. " I hope none of my niegbors are outside", she nevously laughed as we walked out into the chilly October night. Placing my hand on her round thick ass as the materal of the skirt tried to contain those thick asscheeks of hers I grinned at the thought that maybe one of her niegbors might see her walking down to the car with a young blackman. Once in my car I started it up and headed to the club I was taking her to for a fun night of debauchery.
As we drove I put my hand on her upper thigh,above her stocking tops,just touching her garter belt. Slowly I let my hand ride up higher as my fingers gently caressed her soft upper thigh near to that smooth almost hairless snatch of hers. "You feel nice", soft and warm ', I looked over at her. In the coldness of the car as it warmed up with her jacket open I could see how the cool air was affecting her barely restrained tit's thru the thin materal covering them. Sitting a bit sideway so as to give me a great view of them I looked at how protruding those pinkish nipples stood out. "Spread those sexy legs baby", I grinned as she opened them wider and my finger began to massage her clit. "Your not that wet, play with that cunt of your for me",I pulled my hand from between her stretched wide leg. Awkwardly her painted long nail took my fingers place as she rubbed her cunt to lubricate it for me. With her eyes rolling up into her head she began to finger fuck that practically bald old snatch of her as she moved her big hips up and down in the car seat. "Oh god' please put your finger back in me", she moaned as she reached for my hand and put it back between those now spread thighs to her now wet and slick fuck hole. "Yeah, now thats a wet cunt!", I smiiled as two of my black fingers now dipped easily into her dripping hole. Her chest was heaving uncontrolably and her ass was bucking as I finger fucked that big cunt of hers into a orgasm. That tiny tweed skirt had risen up now to ****** all of her long garter belted legs and my fingers were coated with pussy juices. "Get yourself off!", I ordered as I remove my wet fingers from her cunt and she immedaitely slid two or three of those long pink painted nails into that snatch and fingered herself with total abandonment.
"Oh god , I'cumming, I'm cumming", her breathing was staggered as her fingers worked faster into her slickness. Pulling her legs up on the car seat , ******** her twat to any trucker me might pass on the highway she pounded her hand into that cunt like a mad women. It was hard to drive as I looked over at her with her delicate wrist a blur as she rode herself to a mighty orgasm. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm fucking cumming hard", her eyes were glazed over as she threw her head back and a loud moan escaped those firmly pressed together lips as suddenly her lips went slack and her tongue hung out like a bitch in heat as she violently exploded dripping her pussy juices down between the crack of her abundant ass and left a small puddle of juices on the car seat .
"You like playing with yourself", I pulled the car over into the parking lot of the club. "Oh yes, it was wonderful", her glazed eyes looked at me as I put the car in park. "Are you ready to go in to the club?", I asked. "Yessss," she stammered, but I need to clean my fingers off , they are wet and smelly" she smille at me. "Put them in you mouth and clean them yourself', I smirked. Hestiating only a moment she did as I told her to do and licked the juices off her fingers lovingly. savioring every pungent taste of her cum. " You beter freshen up your lipstick before we go in", I spoke as she pulled her fingers out of her mouth, reaching for her purse and applied a liberal amount of lispstick on her puckered lips.
"ok, ready,lets get your hot assed sexy body in the club and show off those huge titties of yours not to say antything about that ass you have", iI fininsihed as I got out of the car ,opened her door and she swung her long garter belted , stocking encased limbs & thighs out of the car and I put my arm around he waist and letting my hand slide down to that just barely covered ass headed to the entrance. The night was young and this sexy old bitch was going to find out what real fucking was all about !

at the bar

"Lets sit at the bar", i motioned her towards the tall bar stools. As we reached the stools she attempted to gracefully put her bottom on the stool which even in her 3" high heels was a feat. She practically had to put her hands on the bar to steady herelf as she swung her ass on the stool and crossed her legs trying not to show more than she had to, to no avail . "Ooh its cold", her face showed amazement as having to climb on the stool her tiny little skirt and risen up and her bare ass was now sitting on the naugahide material. Tugging at the hem of that tiny fabirc she tried her best to conceal her charms. Leaning her elbows on the bar she made a valiant effort to keep the top close so as not to show the bartender her enormous breast. Give me a Micha.0lob and she'll have a gin and tonic",, I ordered for us as I watched the bartender eyeing this blonde. "I thought you said this was a mixed bar??", her head moved around and checked out the people. "It is baby, its a spattering of white couples and mainly blacks", I leaned into her so she could hear me over the music blaring. " I meant I was hoping it , there ws going to be more white females with black men", she muttered in my ear as I slid my hand up over her thigh and pushing her skirt higher revealing her bare thigh above her garter belt for anyone to see.
"Don't worry , all the black men hear are wishing they were me", I grinned as I caressed her naked thigh, and trust me they are liking the view", I smiled with a evil look at her . "Here is your drinks", the bartender offered as he glanced at how she was trying to keep the jacket covering those tit's of hers.
"Cheers", I lifted my beer to her as she grabbed her drink and the jacket opened up. "Oh my god, I am showing my breast", she stammered as with the drink it one hand she used her other to try and pull the little jacket around her abundant titties. "don't bother!, I remarked as I used my free hand to pull her hand away from her jacket causing it to open totally and her big jugs to be displayed easily thru the thin white top show those tities off to the bartender" I gleamed at her as I saw the look of fear in her face. Reaching for the side of her stool i spun her around so teh bartender had a eyes view of my bitches great knockers.
"Wow!!", he exclaimed as her nearly bared breast were within inches of his face. God damn women , you got fantastic titties ", he glared at her , here hav ea free drink on me", he poured her a double Gin and Tonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.