Ann Coyle

• Thread starterJamal
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 6'8" and someplace around 220 lbs James towered over Ann as she sat on the bed. And imposing figure indeed to the 5'6" shapley old blonde! Slowly Ann let her tongue touch his head and licked it slowly and purposely to get it slick for her mouth to take it. "Why you so scared?", James asked her as he noticed how much she was shaking. "That first night at my place", she looked into his eyes, when you pulled it out and had me stroke it, I have never seen or touched such a big cock before."

" Well baby", he leaned towards her,wait til you see what its going to do to that worn out hairy cunt of yours!", he smiled at her as he spokeinto her ear.
"Don't worry though, you 'll loveit", he chortled as he looked at her large full breast with beads of sweat dripping dowm onto her nipples. " I'll tell you ,here is your high heel, he spoke as reached for the one heel that had fallen off her foot during her bout of being fucked. "Grab you purse and go fix yor face up sexy for me and if you are real nice I will be too".
"Oh,ok", Ann tried to manage a smile as she placed the heels on her foot and stood up." ll'l be nice to you too,ok?", he stood up and smiled at Ann.
"Now go fix youre makeup", he gently smnacked her abundand asscheeks as she wiggled her fat ass towards the bathroom.
"What you doing?", I asked James as she entered the bathroom and shut the door. "Give me a glass of that pepsi there", he monitoned to me as I grabbed the Pepsi bottle he asked for. "Time to get her really hot and eager",he smiled at me as he pulled out a pill of sorts from his pocket laying on the floor. Dropping it inthe glass of Pepsi he also poured a liberal shot of Vodka, then added the pill. As I watched the smallpill start to dissovle, James grinned at me. "This will do the trick , she'll never be the same after this.!, a big dose of Extacy and she'll fuck anyone and anything",he smiled his wicked smile.
"she", he said to me a few minutes later as Ann entered the room. "Is this ok?", little hot old blonde mildly smiled as she swung her hips in a very seductive manner that she was very good at. Her blue eyes were painted with a bright pinkish eyeshadow with a dark eyeliner around the eys that made them stand out and look like a "$20 ***** on Friday night. Her still somewaht swollen lips were a darkish pink as well and pouted heavily from all the cocks she had sucked so far thisnight. Standing in fornt of us waering only that garter blet and the high heels she was a very inviting piece of ass to us.
"Damn , you look hot!", James walked closer toher and grionned. "Here have this drink",he offeed Ann the glass.
"Thank you", Ann now realxed and smiled a nice warm smile as she sat down on the bed. Crossing her long sexy legs Ann slwoly drnk the dirnk while James and I sat mesmerized by the look this old blond was giving us.
"Hmm,this taste good", she smiled as she licked her lips. "I thought you might",James wickedly smiled as sitting naked on a chair in front of her started to pul lon his enormous cock.
"May I have another one?", she eagerly asked after she had finished the glass. "Hell yes!, He stood up, I'll get you anotehr right now", he walked into the kitche and from my vantage point watched as he fill another glass with Pepsi , added a good amount of Vodka and a larger tab of Ex to it.
"Here you go ", he offerd hre the drink as she sat ther looking at this tallblackmenwith a large dangling dickwith in inched of her old pretty fae. With all the make up she had on a few of her wrinkles were quite visiabl,but tht body was still
pefect 'both James and I had hard ones as we watched her down that second drink . "Hmm, boy was that good",she was smileing uncontrolably as the second drink took hold and she was visibly swaying from its affect..
"Wow, her mouth puckered as she glanced at James sitting there gently pulling on his semi hard cock in front of her You'll sure do have a big dick,don't you ", she was now beginning to slur her words from the effect of the liqour and the extacy as they worked there way into her body and also her brain.

"You think it looks big from there ",james stood up and approached Ann sitting wwiht her shapely legs still crossed and her high heels dangling onher feet. "Take a closer look ",he grinned as he stood directly in from the dizzy blonde, how does it look now!", he bent down slightly she could get a eyeful of his monster as it rose and pulsated in front of her. "My god I thoguth it was big that one time you made me touch it,but god its so much bigger than I thought it was",she marveled at the size of his manhood.
"Oh it can get bigger " he grabbeditby the base and stroked it as he pushed his hips towards her face", much harder,much thicker,andgod damnmuchmre enjoyable",he grinned as his stiff pole was now within a couple inches or two of Annie's lips and face. I could see from were I was sitting,within only 2 or3 feet of them thel ook on her face. She had a glassy look as if she was in a fog or hypnotized by the sight of this black shaft gleaming in front of her white face.
"You look like the devil, James softly said to her as he got his lips near to her ear as his now erect cock was barely brushing her moist lips ,which she as running her tongue over her painted glossy lips as she ponderd wither she suck on it or not, and you smell like sex,he conitnued to whisper in her ear, I want to fuck and fuck like I am never going tose eyou again",he finished as he stood up straight and grabbing a hold of his throbbing bulging with seed cock guided it towards mouth. "Yes' oh god yes,I want you to do that",she sighed as her lips pouted and she reached for his manly meat and with one delicate hand guided it into her now opening mouth as her eyes closed and she tried to suck on as much of his gloroius meaty boner as she could get in her tender mouth.
"Lile that ,huh, he soothingly whispered to her. "Huh huh, she tried to mouth to him , "Its so big and pretty looking", she sighed as she took her pink lips off his shaft monentarliy before attempting to devour more of his stiff prick. "Oh yeah, thats good", he spoke as he pushed his hips into her fae. I could see his enormou cock sliding downinto her throat as a bulge developed in throat as the ock hed now was lodging itself deep in Ann's widening thorat. Her throat muscle were working extra hard and she had at least 6"of his ebony cock in her and stil a good 6+ " waiting ther turn to destroy her face and throat. "I told you would like, James smiled down at the old broard as she looked up into his eyes with pure lust. "PoP", went Jmaes juciy cock as he pulled it rapidly out of Ann's stretched mout",
"No , please no , I want it more, I want to have you cum in my mouth",",she pleaded at him as she tried to reach for him and fell on to her knees in front of him.

Sliding to the rigthjames crawled on the led. "Come Here", you little fuck face blonde", he uttered to her a she tried to rise off the floor. "Get on this bed and show me how you can ride amy big hard cock!", he sweetly spoke to her as she eagerly and uite willing got on the bed. "Get on top and give it to me", he smiled as he held his engorged cock up for her to sit on.
Yes, oh yes, I want you to fuck me good", Ann vioce was shaking as she crawled on top of James, spreading her stocking clad high heeled legs apart and lowered her wet dripping both from prior loads of cum and the excitement she must of been feeling at having the chance to get James huge cock up in her sore but ready cunt hole.
"UGH,UGH!!", she loudly moaned as the horny blonde felt James thick cock head slowly enter her wide cunt. "Oh my god,its way way bigger than I thought!!!", she was sobbing as James shoved about 7 inches into her opening rapidly givin gher no chance to relax and get accustum to the grith of it.
"Yeah, its a mother fucker, isnt it",he laughed at the look on her face. Putting her hands on his chest Ann puhed her cunt downas hard asshe could bear. "Yea, oh god I want it all in me ", her face was contorted at the hugeness of the meat cock entering her big cunt, but so big it was snug inside her as it ripped into her nethlands. "Thats it,come and get!!",James attitude now changed from being nice to nasty.
Putting his long black arms and hands onher hips , ner her big soft ass cheeks he pushed her up and down on his cock.
"Co'on you fucking cunt,com'onyouwhore' fuck this cock good!!",he menacinglyspoke to her as she shoved and pushed her big ass ownonJmaes body allowing her cunt to try and devour his cock up to his nuts.\
"I am ,ohgo Iam,shemaoned withher eyes closed,unoticing or not caring that James was just fucking her as nastily as he could. All she knew was she needed that big cock deepand filling her stretching love tunnel
Grabbing under her abundant ass,James lifted her off his throbbing shaft. "No, please put it back in me!!", And muttered as James held her off his stanidng erect cock and her splayed cunt just oozed its slicikness onto his balls.
"Move a bit forwrd,he said as he pulled her cunt towards his chest. "Ready ,baby,ready to gt royally fucked now",he menacingly spoke as he pushed hip ass down. "OH NO,NO,plese stop!!",Ann wailed as with a pair of strong hands holding her asscheeks and side of her thihk big hips he pushed her down as he shoved his cock up.
"AUG,AUG,NO,NO,PLEASE", Ann cried and sobbed uncontrolably as with one swift James rammed nearly all 12" of his twitching cock up into the sexy old blondes wet and open asshole. Putting his arms around her waist he held her tigth while he humpedhis hips into her tortred butt hole. "Move it ,bitch , move thos hips and get that as working ggod on my big cock!!", he dmeaned of her as she sobbed and eventually began to move her sexy old hips and her big ass as she was told to do.
"Now fuck it, James sneered at her as he looked into her eyes, fuck me like th ewhore you are!"< heordered her.
"I,I , I will, I'll fuck you good, fuck my ass!" Ann tried to smile. The extacy was working wonderfully, she was even in discomfort starting to enjoy it. "Throwing herhipshighAnn ssrted to ride up and downJames monster like it was nothing. "Smack,Slap,slap,"went his balls as Annes big soft ass was pounding on this groin as she rode on his fat cock like female bitch dog in heat.
Pounding intoherJames tighten his gion qs he felt after about 15 minutes he was going to nut inher.
"Oh god fucking danm bitch",hetightenhis teeth. "I'm gonna cum he muttered as his cock started to erupt and from the look in Ann's face she was loving it. Her face ashen as his cum flooded her and allowed to even ride faster on all 12" of thick beefy cock in her twat.
"Mother, oh god fucking danm," James sighed as his cock slowly went limp. Flopping on his chest Ann just took deep breathes as she relaxrd and laided on top of James ,spent and completely satified.
Grabbing her by the back of her long somewhat curly blonde hiar,James yanked the tired blond up off his chest,.
""You liked that didn't ou",he grinned at her.
'Yes,oh god yes,I never thought I could let a man fuck me in my ass like that",shemoaned.
"Well get use to it you hot little bitch cuz we gonna be getting you laid a lot from now on, right Jamal.", he looked my way. Rolling her off him James got
"Now get this ***** home and maybe if she is lucky we can get her some more hard cock this week sometime," he spoke to me ignoring her as she sat on of the bed. "Com'on,get your clothes on" I smiled at her, lets get you home,hells its almost 4am",I smiled as she got up gathererd what little cothes she had worn and went in to the bathroom to freshen her smeared makeup and get dressed for what was going to be fun drive home with me.

"

"

H
}
"Here", James handed me a clear bag as Ann shaked her round plump ass to the bathroom.
"Whats this..?",i softly said to James as she disappaerded into the bthroom to fix heself up for the drive home. "Its 7 extacy pills so you can keep her messed up for a few days, Iam also giving you a bottle of MDAA,its kind of a liuqid form of this shit", he told :Give her maybe half a pill in the morning or after work and it should keep the bitch eager and wanting to fuck whenever you want her to,...."
..."Ok, I am ready to leave", Annie announced as in her high heels she wiggling her way into the room. "God danm women if I hadn't just bumped dirty with you I'd do you again!"< James exclaimmed as we both took iAnn's look. She had fixed her makeup and teased her thick blonde hair so it was high and puffy,kind of like a "80's stlye rocker chick. Very hot too.
"Ok,talk with you in the morning ,I said to James as Ann went and gave him a kiss. Sliding into him she opened her mouth and there tongues met as his hads went around her and cupped her jucy barely coverd asscheeks. "What about your jacket?" I mentioned as I noticed she had not put it on. She was wearing the see thru top and the tiny little skirt which as I noticed when she had went to kiss James barely covered her stocking tops or garter blet and gav a slight glance of ass as well.
"Oh its ok, I'll get it next time , besides I am a bit warm ",she smiled at me as we left the apartment. AWaiting for the elevator I gve her o little kiss and copped a feel of her well used body.

"Danm you were hot tonight!",I marveled at her as the elevator arrived and we entered and I pusheed the button to take us to the parking gargage.
"I want you", I mutteredas I pushed her against the wal land ran my hand up under her thin top an fondled her huge plump titties.
Suddenly the elevator stopped and It urned around to see we had stopped for a moment. Frozen by the quick stop I kept my handunder her top and held her exposd breast.
..."Shit yea.." ame a vioce as two young boys entered the elevator.

As I looked at the elevator door as it opened I stared at two young boys. "Hell they can't be more than 15", I thought to myself as the two youngster stood trransfixed in the opening with there mouths agap at what they saW. "Hmmm", Ann was gently moaning while my hand was massaging her ample right tittie., which was in plain view of the boys.
Regaining my composure, I spoke,"What you never seen a tittie before?", I somewhat snarled at them.
"I, I saw my sisters once", the older of the two answered while the one whom appeared younger just kep his eyes on Ann's heaving breast as she even though she was a bit taken back by the unwanted company was squezzing softly her other massive jug. "Well these arent you sisters son, these are a pair of big titted white womens tits that have been designed for te pleasure of us black men!", I beamed at them as my fingers pulled on her nipple and it responded by rising higher and standing to attention for all to enjoy

"oh that feels so good, pull on my nipple more, stretch it", Ann moaned softly with her painted eyes just barely open. As I looked at the two youngster's i could see they were liking what they were seeing.
"Wanna feel them?", I more than asked as I let go of her big creamy white jug and stepped aside for them to get closer to her.
"Whaat, whats , who are these boys!!", Anns eye opened wide as in a fog she noticed these two boys sorrounding her shapely pressed against the wall frame.
"there going to feel you up", I grinned at her in her helpless position.
The look on her old sexy face was pricelss! I could tell from the way her body moved in those skimpy clothes that the Extasy was still working. At the same time however her mind was argung withher not to do this, especially with these young boys. " I've , I've got grandson's older than you two", she begged to not let them touch her. "Boy these are nice feeling !", the taller of the two commented as his hand grabbed ahold of her right bared tit and stroked it and squeezed it hard. "Oh god no, what am I doing, the helpless sexy blonde thought to herself as involuntarily she wiggled her hips and pushed her titties out for the first boy to feel and with her hands lifted her tiny abbreviated skirt up to ****** her thinly haired and soiled snatch for him and his shorter friend to gaze at. "Finger my pussy, oh jesus play with it!", she heard herself saying as his skinny black fingers started to caress her snatch aggressively,
" I can't help, I can't help it, I want to be fondled and used ", she thought to herself as theie hands touched, fingered and enjoyed her skurming barely clad hot body.
By the time we reached the parking garage Ann was leaning agianst the wall, her long garter belted legs were wide open and she was humping her large full hips and moaning liked a **********.
"Hopre youguys enjoyed feeling this bitch up!", I smiled at them as I reached for her and guided her out of the elevator. Maybe next time I'll let you guys fuck her,ok. I could see even thru there baggy pants that they would of loved to have gotten into her cunt right then, but it wa getting too late and I needed to get her home and get some rest myself.
"Next time you can have her", I told them as we parted and I headed to our car.

Jamal,
Sir, Your story is excellent! I hope you will continue it.
Thank you,
will

Somehow I got kicked off the site. Am back now on and will tell you more about her. By the time I got done training her she was nearly perfect for being a BBC *****. Got her to learn to eat mine and other black dudes asse's for hours to make them clean and smell good. After a few times hell she'd get that tongue of her's way up a guys asshole and taste his chocolate cream! Also had her her learn to please black chicks I know who really got off on having a white women, especailly one her age with her big tittied , round hipped body servicing them. As soon as I can will get some more info about her with pics out. Glad you like to hear about Annie's being turned out

Good to hear, Sir. Will look forward to reading more.
Thank you,
will

Here are some pictures i took off a video I have of me and this hot old bitch fucking. Hope this holds you guys over until I casn tell you more of how much i was able to train Ann to be a complete cock hound for black cock! These pics were taken when she wa 61 or 62 but even at that age a great hot fuck. Nothing like training a white bitch how to take cock like a ***** should!

After that night Annie just gave up. After having let so many black guys fuck her all night long she accepted that she was strictly going to be qa ***** for any black man who might want her. Not that she was totally trained yet, but at least as she said on the way home that night when I asked if she had enjoyed herself " I'll quess I am a slut now,huh?" All I could do was smile and reaching over to her and sliding my hand between her damp thighs I spoke, "You're more than a slut, your a fucking cock loving ***** now, so get your mouth over here and suck this cock of mine, bitch!", I demanded as I fingered her wide slick twat furiously. Without hesitation Annie bent over , unzipped my trouseers and eagrely sucked on my dick for a good 20 minutes until my nuts began to erupt and I feeled her sore mouth with my seed.
Over the next several months I was able to train her well to be what she was. It took awhile to get her to agree with soemthings but she did. Now that night I took her out was the very first time I had gotten to go out dressed so scanitly and even then it was late in the evening. She had been afraid one of her niegbors might see her as was very fearful of that. Changing the way she dressed for me was a breeze, however getting her dress like a ***** to go to work was another manner. She worked as a secretary at a factory and she just refused to dress that way at work. One night I spent the night at her place on a Sunday and when she came downstairs that Monday morning to go to work was dressed like she preferred when leaving for work. "Your going to work like that?", I questioned her as she grabbed her purse to leave.
"Yes, why is something wrong", she had a puzzled look on her face as I approached her.
"Yeah something is wrong ", I sneered at her as I circled around her and looked at her clothing. She had a rather longish skirt on,just a bout knee lenght. A nice conversative sweater covered her undenialbly large titties and a pair of flats. "
"You anit going to work dressed like that!", I leaned into her and loudly spoke.
"Whats, whats wrong with how I am dressed, I ususally dress like this", she moaned as I stood in front of her and reached up under the hem of the longish skirt. "What the fuck is this!!", I angrely spat at her as I felt a pair of pantyhose covering her legs.
"There panty pantyhose, I normally wear them to work , you know that", I could see the fear in her eyes as she tried to explain to me this is how she alway dressed for work.
Yanking the skirt up to her waist I tugged at the pantyhose. "Get those mother fuckers off!", I demanded as I struggled to pull them off her large full hips. Realizing I wasnt going to gte them off without her help, I pulled my hands from under her skirt. "Get those fucker off now!!", I screamed at her as I reached with my hands into her hair and pulled it. "Ok, ok, I will I, I could see a slight tear developing in the corner of her eye making her eyeliner begin to run a bit, I'll take them off",she babbled as she slid both her hands under the skirt and hiking it high to her waist pulled the pantyhose off.
To my amazement under the hose she had panties on. "Were did you get those!!", i blared as with my hand still holding her hair I flung her across the room . What a sight, there she was now flopped on the floor with the pantyhose around her ankles and her skirt ******** a pair fo patnies over her cunt.
Squatting down in front of her I reached for her legs and pushing her flats off ripped at the pantyhose. "Now take those god damn panties off, you know I told you, you don't wear panties, didnt I!", I screamed as she nervously lifted her big ass and pulled the little garment off her ass and her cunt leaving it naked as I always said it should be. "Now go upstiars and change into a mini skirt, high heels and get down here in 5minutes or I'll throw you out of the house naked!!", I orderd as she grabbed her pantyhose and scurried rapidly do do as told. Grabbing the panties I angrily thre them in the trash can. "Fucking stupid cunt!" I muttered under my breathe.
"Is is this better?", she muttered as she descended the stairs in record time. As she came down the stairs I had to admit she had done correctly this time. I could almost see her cunt as she came down a few stairs and she had on a pair of 3" spiked high heels. "Hike that skirt hight though", I smiled. "then it will be fine", I reached for her ahd gave her a hug and a nice kiss. "See baby, thats all you have to do and I'll be happy, I told her.
"Yes, I know she sheepishly spoke to me, but at work this is showing way too much" she pleaded. "I don't mind if you want me to dress this way for fun, but at work I wish you wouldn't make me d this", she half moaned at me," it makes me look like a ********** or *****'
"hah, hah" I laughed as I smacked he now bare ass threw the short brief black skirt.,"women you are a *****, so get use to it, now get that big old ass of yours to work and show it off. you work in a factory as a secrretary and I know their are quite a few blacks there in the factory,make sure you go out in the factory and show them your goodies like a good little old hoe should", I remakred to her as she opened the door and a gust of wind blew her tiny skirt up ******** to me her bare whiteass. "Now thats what I am talking about", I smile at her as she left.
From that day on dressing like a slut ws no longer a probelm anytime. All I had to do now was make sure he friends and niegbors knew she was a *****

You did a great job!

Thanks for taking the time to bring us up to date. I am sure your slut/hoe has many, many fond memories of you and her activities. If you think of any other significant activities that we should know about, and you have time, please update us.

Sure wish we could get an update from your true slut.

Karnut

I know its been awhile since I have been on, but beenworking a lot. Anyway was out in Arizona about 3 weeks ago and quess who I ran into, Good Ole Annie herself! Shes re-married but I was able to convince her to spend sometime with me without her hubby knowing. It was either spend some time or I'd stop by there home and tell him ans show him some pics of her that would not go well with him. That old bitch did as I said and god damn did I enjoy it! Will try and tell you guys about it as soon as I can. For a chubby now bitch she sure still can fuck like she was taught to!

Ever heard of paragraphs?

Late this pass summer I had to go to Arizona for a business trip. I spent 3 days basicallyworking and on Monday afternoon I was finally done with my obligations and having a couple of days to enjoy the sites I went to a local Mall in Scotsdale to do some shopping. Damn but there were ton's of hot looking women in the mall and as I wandered around I enjoyed the sites of all these sexy white women showing off there bodies in tiny little shorts and outfits.
As I passed one store in particular , I noticed a rather older looking blonde who looked familiar to me. "Hmm, it can't be!", I muttered to myself as I stopped and looked at this blonde in the store shopping. In the store was this old looking long legged blonde wearing a pair of jeans and a top that from the back hugged her abundant ass like a glove. As she turned to leave the store I got a look at her face. "It has to be her", smiled at my good fortune. Walking out the door I followed behind her watching as that full ass of hers just swayed.
Quicking my pace I got behind her , within a couple of feet. "Ann, Annie?" I spoke loud enough for her to hear me. "Yes", the blonde turned and looked at me. For a moment a look of uncertainty flashed accross her face as she looked at this strange black man who ahd called out her name. Within moments her look changed from wondering who was speaking to her to one of utter disbelief. "Jamal, how, what, what are you doing here!", she stammered as she realized it was me. "Damn women, I thought that was you!", I grinned as I put my arms around her rather thick frame and gave her a hug.
"What , what are you doing here!", the look of shock was visible on her wringled face . "I'm here on buisness, so how are you baby!"., I stepped back to get a good view of her. "So how are you", I asked matter of factly while noticing her nerovusness at running into me.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm, I'm fine ", her shaky voice told me she was not only suprised to run into me but felt awkard at standing there in the center of the mall talking to me. "Been a long time baby, I grinned at her,damn you look good", I half lied as I looked at her somewhat plump build. Quite honestly she was overwiegth 'probably close to 170lbs on her 5'6" frame. However the way those jeans stretched over her big ass made for a inviting view. Her titties , which had been always large were now emense, shit they had to be 40 D's and in that bra she had on they stood out like a pair of massive headlights.
"Hey, lets go to the food court and get re-aquainted", I smiled as I placed my arm around her abundand hips and guided her to that area. Peeking at Ann from the side of my eye I could see how unconfortable she was at having my arm around her waist as we walked over and sat down at a table.
"God damn baby, sure have missed you and your hot little cunt!", I leaned into her across from the table and letting one of my hands go across the small table copped a feel of her big titties. "Jesus those titties have gotten bigger", I smiled at her as i noticed her eyes darting around the foot court.
"Please, don't do that, she whispered in a whiny voice as my hand discretly groped her tit, someone might see and no one knows about how I was before I moved here", she weakly smiled at me as I sat back and let go of her tittie and looked carefully at her. Yeah, she had aged alright, but even without much make up on she still had a fair look about her. The wrinkles around her eyes just needed some make up and I could tell she that those lips of her's would still be good at sucking on cock, as she spoke I imagined how it would feel to have her soft old lips wrapped around my throbbing shaft as I grabbed ahold of her still full blonde tresses and fed her my meat.
"So how long you been out here?", I aksed her. "Oh about 4 yrs now, ever since I retired and got divorced from my second husband. "So you single,huh?", I interrupted her, "...no, I got remarried 2 years ago to a nice man, who does not know anything about my past and I don't want him to know about all that", she had a look of hope in her face. "Thats why your so nervous, he doesn't know you use to love to fuck and suck big black dick!", I grinned at the knoweldge that she was hiding her past from her new hubby and if I played it right I was going to get to fuck her again real soon

" I better paly it cool. she seem awful nervous", I thought to myself as I looked at her sitting there in front of me. Her eyes kept darting around the room , afraid obviously of someone she knew seeing her sitting with a strange man and a black one at that. "So were are you living now?", I calmly asked as I sat back and played my game.
"I'm living in Pheniox with my husband", she proudly announced as she felt me backing off and acting considerate to her. "What made you move way out here, smiling at her I continued, its a long way from home", I politely asked. "Your freind James just got to be too much and he started having me do unimaginable things so when I retired I moved her", she was warming to out converation. "hmm, I muttered to myself, knowing james I could jujst imagine what had her doing, I'll have to find out from her later", I made a note in my mind.

I could see that aftr about a half hour of talking and me not making any overtures to her she was relaxing. Annies eyes were now twinkling and her face was all smiles. By now I was able to ask her other things, like were she lived, how long was she married, etc. etc.
"I live over on Camel Back Rd ", she beamed, my husband is the owner of his own business so we are relatviely well off. I asked her matter of factly what her new name was and she didn't hestate to tell me. "Ann, Ann Boyer", she gleamed as she said it. "Wow you must be happy huh?", I continued to smile at her. "Its getting late, my god its almost 3 pm, I better get going ", she stood to leave. "Its been good seeing you again", she stretched her hand out to me. "And you too"", I grinned as I held her hand and to her suprise pulled her close to me. "I'm staying at the Hyatt on Van Buren, why don't you stop over around 6 pm tonight", I whispered in her ear.
"I don't think my husband would approve of that", she nervously laughed at the suggestion. "Its now a request Ann, its a demand!", I spoke firmly into her ear as my hand went around her back and letting it slid down squeezed that big ample ass. "Its either come to my hotel or I can go to your place, hey ,you think your hubby would like to hear how hot of a fucking ***** you were?", I menacingly said. I could the sadness in her eyes, she knew she was stuck, no way out. "6 pm?' , she repeated, I quess I could get out for short while, just to visit of course", he voice trembled at what she was saying. "I'll tell you what make it 7:30 and do you have any of your sexy clothes still? "My husband doesn't let me dress that way, he likes me dressed very conservate", she hushly said leaning into me.
"Well then either go shopping and dress like I want and you know what I like or take somethings out of your closet and change after you leave home", I want to enjoy that hot old ass of yours women", I stepped back. " I 'm sure some of your old clothes will be awful snug and hug that ripe body of yours, wear something slutty women", I could see in her face that she realized she was in trouble. "Now if you are not there by 7;40 I'll go over to your place, so don't be late!", i grinned at the thought of what I was going to do with her tonight. ""I'll see you then baby", I kissed her on the cheek and walked away.
"Now this is going to be fun night!", I smiled as I headed to my car and the hotel tol prepare for the night
I

As I drove back to my hotel I drove past a strip mall that I noticed and a longerie store in it. "Hmm, maybe I should take a look and see if I find something for Ann to wear", I grinned to myself. Walking into the store my eyes were drawn to a rack of teddied, nities, and other sexy female attire. "May I help you?", this young, no more than 19 yr old short brunette asked me. "Yes, matter of fact you can", I walked closer to the line of flimsy material on the racks. " I'm looking for something very attractive and sexy for a lady friend of mine, any suggestions?' I looked at her.
"Well it depends on how cute and what you think she would like, hows this", she pulled a black satiny nitie out for me to look at. Holding up in front of her I glanced it over. Yeah, it was cute alright but the top was high and I could tell it was not too sheer. Now if I had been buying it for a wife or a girlfreind I liked alot, yes, but that wasn't the case. "Its fine, but not what I m looking for", I looked dissapointly at her. "Ok, so it sounds like you would like something , shall we say revealing and provacitve, yes?", she manages a smile. "Hows this, is this more what you have in mind", her hands reached for a kind of lime green short lacy nitie. " Yeah, thats what I am talking about!", I admired the very frilly and extremely transparent little item. "What size is she??, the girl spoke, is she my hieght and small like me, I'm 5'2" and about 110 lbs, I would wear a medium but they do run a bit big ",she held the item up in front of her and I could see that it barely would reach to her mid thighs. "Yes, I lied , shes probably the same, I grinned at how tight and baring it would be on Annie's 5'6" probably 150+ lbs . "Shit, she'll barely be able to keep those tittie of hers in it and since she is taller her big white ass won't nearly be able to be concealed in it. "I'll take it", I said as I asked the girl to get me a small size , after all she did say they ran a bit big and I followed her to the cashier.
Walking out of the store I reached in the bag and stopping at a trash can, pulled out the tiny little pantie that came with it. "Won't be needing these ", hotelI laughed as I tossed them into the trash can and heading to my car drove straight to my hotel to get ready for a night of enjoyment

" I better check on something , just in case she decides not to show", I reached for the phone book in the room. Flipping thru it I found what I was looking for, her home address. "She don't show up I quess I'll have to take a ride to her house", I smiled to myself at what that would mean. It was getting close to 6:45 and I had told her to be her by then or else....
"Tap, tap", I heard the sound of someone knocking on the door. "Well, its about time", I fained annoyance and her being nearly beyond the time I had stated. Standing in the doorway was Ann. "I'm , I'm sorry but I had to stop in a gas station and changed, I couldn't leave the house dressed like this", shed sighed as I let her in. Eyeing her up and down I was impressed. She had dressed as I had expected her to. Looking at her I had to understand why she was almost late. How could I have expected her to leave her home like this! The dress she was wearing was one I had seen her in many times in the past. It was a reddish tight dress that when she was younger hugged her voluptious frame like a glove. Being that she was slightly thicker made it almost appear that she was wearing something at least 2 sizes to small for her body. The hem was showing practically all her long a bit chubby thighs and the top could barely restrain her enormous breast.
"No problem, at least your here", I marveled at her round big ass hugged the back of the short item as she entered the room and her juicy old ass jiggled as she walked in her high heels. Guiding her to the bed I sat down beside her and started some small chit chat tio help her relax. "Want a drink?", I spoke to her as I went and got both of us a cocktail off the counter. "You know you look awful good tonight ", I put my hand on her leg and stared into her face. She had put a good amount of make up and the wrinkles I had noticed earlier were well hidden.Leaning into her I gave her a warm kiss and allowed my hand to stroke her upper thigh as I felt her start to respond. Melting into me I could tell that even though she had not wanted to show up she had made up her mind to try and make the best of it. Sliding my hand under the hem my fingers touched her pantie encased twat. "What the fuck, your wearing undies", I disapprovingly pulled my hand off her covered box. "You know I don't like you to wear that shit", I frowned as I pulled away from her. "Take those off, baby, bare that hot cunt of yours", I ordered as she awkwardly stood up and hesitantly began to slide them off her ass and down her legs until they were at her ankles. "Lift that dress", I admired how uncomfortable she was getting. Hike her snug dress up she ******* her hairy snatch for me to see,
"God damn , whens the last time you shaved that thing", I scolded her as I looked at the hairy pubic area of her's. " I , I don't keep it trim anymore", she muttered as I just stared at that hairy patch between her thighs. "Take that dress off and go in the bathroom and shave it, you know I like it nice and thinly haired", I demanded as she reluctantly slipped the snug outfit down off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. "Do I have to do that, its how my hsuband prefers it", she showed a sign of fear. Standing up in front of her I reached for her large breast and giving them a gentle but firm squeeze spun her around so she was now facing the bathroom. "Get in there and do what I told you", I slapped her chubby and somewhat flabby asscheeks as she headed to the john. "There's a present hanging on the door for you", I grinned as I watched her thickish white body walk into the john, put it on", I smiled at the thought of her in the tiny nitie I had bought. "Shit she'll be hanging out in that little number", I sat on the bed waiting her return.
About 15 minutes later she returned. Wearing that outfit barely could contain her gigantic looking titties. They were falling out of it and as short as the hem was, not even reaching to her lower hips, she had the look of a old ******. Her once hairy snatch was like I had once alway seen it. Just a tiny straight strip running up between her cuntlips and no more. "Now thats more like it", I walked up to her and putting one hand around her abundant waist let my other hands wander down between her legs and stroke her smooth cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.