Ann Coyle

• Thread starterJamal
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Now don't be shy, women, I spoke into her ear, stick those big titties of yours out and thank the man",I grinned as I saw her look at the bartender. You could see she was quite embarrassed at the bartenders remarks about her massive chest. Her face was a bright red as I leaned once more into her face and told her, "Thank him for the dirnk and liking your titties", I barked at her. "Thhank you , thank you for the drink and I am glad you like my titties", she sighed and finally realizing what she should do , stuck her big tit's out and smiled. "You got some mighty fine looking knockers Blondie, he smuggly admired them, and damn with that top you can see those nipples sticking out, sure would like to touch them", he leaned over the bar. Putting my hand onthe small of her backI pushed her forward. "Go ahead , cop a feel ", I motioned to the bartender as Annie accepted the position she was in and willingly arched her back so as to shove her enormous 38 C tittties on to the bar. With a slight smile on her face and her tongue just pursing out of her pretty lips her mouth opened, "You like", she spoke to him, go ahead feel them up then", she now smiled as he reached his hands over the bar and put them on those globs of hers and gave them a gentle squeeze.
"God damn! would love tit fuck you", he grinned widely as his hands left her tit's and he looked at her. "What time you get off work " I yelled to him over the noise of the band playing. Turning around to look at the clock he spoke, " At 11:30 about a hour from now".
"we are going to get a table, when you get off come and see us. I am sure she wouldnt mind giving you more than a feel",I grabbed he hand and pulling her slowly of fthe bar stool guided her to a table I saw that was open in the back of the bar. "Did you just tell him I would let him fuck me?", she incredably looked at me as we sat down at the little round table. 'Yep, I sure did, ready to get some strange cock in you!", I laughed at the look on her painted face. " I thought you took me out to show me off and because you liked me, she whined. "Baby I do like you, i slid my hand between her crossed legs , prying them open enough so as to get my hands between her thighs, I like how good of a fuck you are so I want to share that snatch with someone else, now behave and open those legs, i want to cop a feel myself", I orderd her as she lighly smiled at my forcefulness. Uncrossing her long shapely legs my hand now glided up between her thighs as she parted them even more. "Thats it baby , I looked at her as my hands pushed her legs even wider open and my figners touched her cunt. With a weak smile on her face she put her daintly hand between her thighs to join mine and guided it to her now wide open honey pot as i felt her mositness. "You know people can see your hand between my legs, she half smiled, this is a small table" "hmmm, I saw her eyes fluttter as my finger enterd her still slick cunt from earlier, ooh god", she moaned as she forgot about what people might see and let her high heels swivel and her legs sprung open to show her stocking garter belted legs and her white pussy being felt up by me. She was just ever so slightly wiggling her big thick ass onto the chair as I fingered her faster as I could see her heavy tit's heaving from the pleasure she was recieveing. Grabbing ahold of my furiously thrusting hand she held it as she shoved her twat towards it and groaned a deep sound as I felt my finger getting coated with her orgasm. "Oh god that felt wonderful", she now smiled at me , obvilvous to who might of seen her thrashing around. "C'mon,lets dance", I reached for her hand , time to show off that fine fat ass of yours,ok!, i stood up. Any sign of doubt or fear was now gone from her face, in place was a smile from ear to ear. With her long eyelashes blazing over her eyes and not even attempting to pull her legs together as she stood up she looked at me. " Yes ,lets show this big white ass of mine off !, she eagerly agreed as she also pulled her jacket off ******** her huge tit's for everyone, and later on if you want me to fuck that big ugly bartender I will fuck his brains out, ok?" , she continued as I lead her to the dancef loor with her swinging those round hips sexily knowing full well that in that short abbreviated skirt and that see through top that her charms would now be totally ondisplay for any man in the bar to feast on.

Will try and get back to finish this protion of my enjoyment with this hottie, Annie as soon as I can. Tried to continue but got kicked off. Let me know if you people want to hear the rest of my turning her out, with pics of this gang bang that occurred later that nigth after we left the bar. It was a amazing thing to see and havemany stories about her and a couple of women I have turned out. There are some videos in Tinsdale videos of her as well.

Nice Jamal! She is one sexy bitch...for her age...She doesn't look it.

In her day she was awesome! Last time I got together with her was someplae around 2001 , when I went back to Boston to visit some friends. By then she hd to be someplace around 65 or so and still had a great looking body for her age. Face had certianly aged and her big titties were by then sagging a lot. However she could still fuck and with her ass having expanded a lot just meant she could pump it harder. By then her cunt was quite loose but then again she preferred big huge cocks and had been used often . Not many old women like her thats a fact! Will finish telling what happened that night next week. I had had her do a one ro two friends from school prior to this night but nothing like this time! after this night she knew what she as and accepted it. Helped pay my way thur school with that ass and cunt of her's by letting me sell her ass at times

wheither it was the drinks or the dancing ,maybe a combination of both. By the time we left the dance floor a change had really taken place. With all that bravado she had mustered when we went to the floor it wasn't apparent at first when we got there. Halfway thru her attitude changed and now on the way back to our chairs here actions were totally reversed. Walking a head of me I watched as she swung her hips and wiggled that ass of hers like a streetwalker on parade.

"Oh god I'm horny", Annie laced her left arm under mine as she scooted her chair closer to mine. With her free hand she grabbed for my hand and guided it up under her tiny skirt. With her thighs barely opened I felt my hand slide up her full thighs and easily reach her slit. "Ohhh yes", she shuddered as my finger glanced across her swollen clit. "Finger me', she pined as her face was now against my ear and she ran her long tongue around my ear lobe. Even with her legs just barely opened I could get my finger onto her long cunt slit and I flicked at that button between her legs. Clutching my arm firmly I could snse her clenching her abundant asscheeks to get as much intensity as possible from my prbing of her cunt. "Your in need of a dicking, baby, and looking at the clock above the bar realized that it was nearly 11:30, that bartender said he gets off at 11:30 , maybe you should go to the ladies room and freshen up", I grinned as I looked at her . The dancing had been quite erotic and her thin top now appeared a bit translucent. It was damp from her dancing and her rather large silver dollar areoles were now a bright pink and her nipples were sticking out a good 1/2" and firm in the cool air.
As I watched her shake that fine ass towards the ladies room I thought about how she had acted on the dance floor...
As we had walked up to it her act of being brazen had falied her. She felt every eye in the place looking at her huge tittie as the gently bounced at each step she took. Once we arrived and the music started she slowly began to dance in a very sensual motion. As the pace of the sounds picked up I realized how soothing it was to her. Undualting her hips she gradually loosened up. Before my eyes I witnessed her transformation. She had a big smile on her face and she was wiggling all about like a bitch in heat. Her tiny skirt was flaring out and I could catch a glimps of her garter belt and even a slight degree of her bare ass as she went with the music. Looking around I noticed other staring at her as well. Since they were sitting they had a great view of more than a little of her as, they could see it all! Her huge jugs were swaying under the thin matiera and as she danced and her body perspired the top became slighly wet and her titties were practically bared for all to view. Her eyes flutted as she appeard lost in the music as she slowly and sexily shimmied down and moved hip body like a stripper on display. "Fuck, I mutter to myself as she got down low then very seducively rose, I can see her fuckhole, I smiled, so can eveyone else!", I eagerly looked at her.
"Come her",I motioned to her s the music stopped and they played a slow song. Eagerly she leaned her body into me ,pressing those giant globes onto my chest. Putting her arms around my neck I place mine around her waist at first. "I love to dance close", she purred as I felt her grinding her cunt into my groin. I felt like she was trying to dry fuck me right there on the dance floor the way she was humping her hips into me. As we danced slow I lowered my hands down from her waist and gradually let them reach the center of her ass over the flimsy garment. "Oooh", she moaned as my hand cupped those cheeks and i gently sqeezed them . As she swung her hips at me in a tribal style dance of lust I lowered my fingers to the hem of the skirt. With her hands already around my neck her ass was just about ******* as I reached under the hem and grabbed a hold of that chubby sexy white ass of hers. Pulling her close as I could I held that skirt up so everyone could view her garter belted bared ass. With my hands feeling her white ass up for all to see I grinned at the looks was getting from guys in the room. Sensing the song was going to stop I turned her around so her back was to me and I danced the final moments with her that way. Pushing her ass back at me I reached around to the side of the skirt and gradually as she swung her hips pulled it higher and higher until not only her stocking tops were visible but her thinly haired snatch was ******* to the guys near us. She knew it too as she had a smile on her face as she grinned back at the men who were glaring at her cunt on display so wantonly.
As the music stopped I turned her around and slapping her ass softly guided her towards our table to . "Throw some of dat my way",Shit I want some of that", were just some of the words she heard as we walked back. Thats when I noticed the total change in her. Her head was held high and her walk was that of a women who knew what she was becoming, a piece of walking talking fuck meat for men.
As i waited ro her to return from the ladies room i could wait to leave this bar, it was geting close to 11:40pm, the bartender had'nt appeared yet and I had told James I would be over at his place with her by 12:30 at the latest. If she thought she needed a dicking when she went to the ladies room, was she in for a surprise tonight! By the end of this night she would be a 3-hole fuck toy!!

"....wai til we get over there", I smiled to myself while I waited for her to return from the ladies room. In all the time I had known her the only thing she had ever objected to was when I had tried to get in her ass. Everytime I had mde a effort she had stopped me saying "your too big for me to take it". About the best I had been able to do was a few times when I had stuck my finger up her snug ass when I had her on her back and was fucking her hard. Even then it had been so tight I barely had gotten a small part of my finger up her puckered butt hole. "Not tonight though, I rubbed my bulge, tonight that virgin hole was going to be screwed royally". Whew", I heard her say as she returned to our table. "Some guy pushed me against the wall while I was waiting to get in the ladies room, she stammered as she sat down. "What do you mean??", I questioned her about her comment. With her face flushed she told me what had happened. As she stood in line some guy had came up behind her and leaning into her had shoved her slighly against the wall. "He pushed his hand up under my skirt and felt my butt up, she exclaimed, told me the next time he see's me in this bar he was going to fuck me good" she stuttered as she re-lived for me what had happened.
"Are you ok?" I fend a degree of concern for her. Looking at her face I was impressed at how well she had redone her make up. She'd re-applied fresh eyeshadow, even more bright that before. Her eyes now had thick black eyeliner under them and her fake eyelashes had a new coat of mascara on them which made her eyes look bigger. For a finishing touch she had changed her pink lipstick for a ruby red type that gave her the look of a expert cocksucker, which I knew she was already. "So were is that bartender?", she looked around. It was getting close to mid night and he had not shown up yet. " I quess he's not going to come", I told her as I noticed a sigh of relief come over her. Lets get out of here", I stood up and reached for her hand as we started to leave the club. Grabbing her jacket off the chair I put it over her shoulders as by now I figured it would be a bit cold outside this night.
"Hey blondie, you leaving!", her head turned to see the bartender coming to us as I opened the car door for her. Walking up to us he stood in front of her as I went to the drivers side and got in the car. "Boss made me stay late, I heard him remark to her as I sat in the car and listened, so you gonna give me some of that fine booty of yours now?", he asked her. Well, ok ', I heard her hestiant vioce respond to him. I could tell from her words she was hoping he wouldn't show up, but here he was standing right in front of her, no more than a few few inches from her erect nipples being ****** to stick out more from the cool air. As i turned my head to look at her in the door of the car I smiled at the predictment she found herself in. "Mother fuck, you do have some big titties on you women', he put his paws on her jutting jug's causing her jacket to slide off her shoulders. Massaging her orbs he spoke once more as he let one of his big hands slide down from a breast and placed it under her skirt groping her still moist snatch. Nervously she place one of her high heels on the door inside the car, opening her thighs for him to really cop a good feel of her womenhood. "How about if you give me some head", he grinned at her while letting go of her tit and started to unzip his pants.
"oh ,ok,"She stuttered as with a shaky hand she fumbled in his pants and pulled his semi erect dick out. Pulling her leg down from the door she awkwardly sqautted down as to give me a hell of a view as with her dainty white hand took his growing shaft in her hand. "Does that feel good", she nervously looked up at this ugly man as her fingers wrapped around his meat and she began to stroke him gently. "Yeah baby put it in that mouth of yours",he grabbed his cock at the base and offered it to her painted mouth. Leaning forward on 3" heels she raised her lips to the head and with her tongue sticking out licked it nice and sensously for him. "Thats it, suck my dick", he muttered as she started to take his now erect dick in her mouth and suck on him. at the level she was at I could see her titties heaving as he pushed his dick into her yawning mouth causing her lips to stretch over his shaft as she allowed him to face fuck her pretty face. "Oh mother fucker, you suck dick good", he groaned as she bounced on her high heels and took his fat dick . "I gotta have some of that white pussy of yours blondie", hs uttered as he pulled his now throbbing dick out of her mouth abruptly. As she stood up wobbly on her heels , he spun her around and shoved her arms and torso into the passenger seat, leaving her stocking incased legs outside of the car. "Spread your fucking legs" he ordered as she was now on her hands in the car with her ass up in the air for him. "After seeing your titties , I knew you would have some fun looking pussy", he laughed as he got behind her and flipping what little of the skirt concealed her big white asscheeks and began to rub his dick between the folds of her fuck hole. "UHHH", her mouth flew open as he started to shove his blood engorged dick into he slick pussy opening. " I'm gonna fuck the shit out you", he reached hs hands around her waist to steady himself and began to pump his manly dick in and out of her spread cunt. Clenching her teeth she pushed her ass back to him as he rode her fine pussy. "Want me to fuck you,huh, blondie, you want me to feel that nasty old pussy of yours with some good black baby seed!!", he lanmented to her. Opening her clenched lips she let loose. "Yes fuck me , fuck me, screw me good", she nearly begged him as he thrusted faster and quicker into her now slick and wet snatch. Pound that cunt of mine hard', she was now wiggling that big ass all over as his onslaught continued. " C'mon fuck this white girl she urged him on, give me that fucking cum of yours", she wailed as he pushed his fat dick in her deep . "Augh, ah fuck",he babbled as he began to flood her splayed cunt with his potent strong black jucies.
Slowly he began to stop his thrashing in her spread wide cunt as his dick enptied the last of his cum in her. "Jesus, he sighed as he pulled out of her and she stayed with her legs open and her soiled cunt now dripping cum from it onto the ground between her wide open legs. "SMACK", his hand slapped her upturned ass. "You come back here anytime you want, he spoke, and the drinks will be on me", he zipped his pants and walked away leaving her with her naked ass shining in the moon light. Slowly she stood up and fixing her top and let her skirt fall back down got in the car. "I can't beleive I just did that!, she muttered as I looked at her, I can't believe I let that ugly man just fuck me and let him stick his smelly dick in my mouth like that", she had a look of utter shock on her face. "Well you did and from the way you acted you like it ", I mildly grinned at her. " I would of liked it more if he was better looking" she half smiled at me. "Probably, I agreed with her as I placed my hand between her still open thighs and felt the slickness of his cum dripping out of her freshly fucked hole, and from how it feels your cunt liked it,didn't it?, i looked at her. "I , I quess it did", she sheepishly looked at me as I started the car to leave the parking lot.
"Are we going home now, she cooed at me, then you can have me all to yourself , I really need you fo fuck me all night long," her hand went down between her wet cum stained legs to caress herself. "In a while, yes ,but right now I told James, that friend of mine , we would stop by his place, I have a present for you there", I wheeld the car onto the road and headed towards James place. "Isn't he the friend you brought over one night and you had me fuck him and you both?", I could see the concern in her face. "yeah that him", I smiled knowing what I had in store for her still tonight. "Ok, but , she moaned at me she got close to me as I drove down the road, I really don't like him after he tried to stick his big dick in my ass that time", she sighed. "Don''t worry women, I spoke to myself and smiled evilishy, he won't be sticking his dick in you, at least not before I ream you first", I kept my thought to myself as I drove the 20 minutes to James high rise

Getting ready for that night wearing what is very skimpy fun .taken off video Top was almost translucent and taht skirt didnt hide her "goodies at all

Jamal said:
As I drove to her house that night I mused to myself how I had transformed this mature divorced nearly 60 yr old white women into a absolute ***** for me to enjoy. That first day when I went to her house to change her filter I was shocked at how she came on to me and gave it up. It had been over 3 years since that intial time, time in which I had really changed her.
Other than when I came over she always dressed a bit conservative but I was getting bored with that. Gradually I began to change that totally! At first it was small things like telling her I wanted more excitement if she planned on me fucking her more often. I told her she had a killer body for her age and I wanted her to show it off more and not just when I was around. With her long legs and big ass I told her I wanted her to start wearing her skirts and dresses much shorter. Standing about 5'5" and with a slightly thick body I wanted her to start wearing something more revealing at all times,even at her work. She told me she wore a size 9 but I insisted she start to buy a size 7 so she would be much more *******. I was really suprised when she went shopping and came back with a few tighter dresss she put on show me how eager she was to please me. "Is this better?", she sheepishly asked me as she stood in front of me one day wearing a reddish dress that was extremely tight and about half way up her thigh. Her big floppy breast were bulging out of the top . "Hike your hem up higher ", I smiled at her as she reached for the hem and raised it higher a bit. "Higher", I grinned as she slowly and reluctantly brought it up. "Even higher,show me all those long limbs of yours", I looked at her as she brought the hem up to just within inches of displaying her thinly haired snatch. "But it barely covers my pussy", she moaned as she stood there embarrassed at how much of her body was now visible to me. "Thats how I want you to wear them from now on, just long enough so you can wear a garter belt"
Following her up to her bedroom I watched as she tried on the other items she had bought to wear. "Were is your pantie drawer?", I asked her as she stripped and put on a very very brief skirt. "Over there ", she nodded towards her dresser and the bottom drawer. Opening the lower drawer i pulled out evrey pair of panties she had. "You won't be needing these anymore", I spoke as I threw every pair into a garbage bag. "From now on your going to be bare assed uner those tiny outfits at all times, understand?" "But people will see my pussy when I sit down at work or am out someplace" she muttered in disbelief at what I had told her. "Thats the idea you bitch, I want everyone to know your my bitch!" Getting right in front of her I put my black hands around her hips and grabbing ahold of her abundant asscheeks gave them a squeeze. " You are my bitch,right baby?", I kissed her as she agreed ."Now get your fat ass on that bed on all fours I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you now!", I pushed her to the bed and she got on all fours naked waiting for me to fuck her like I waned to.
She had done everything I had told her , including having her big floppy titties fixed so they stood perky and high and now were like when she was young , a nice 38C and now I was on my way to pick her up and for the first time I was taking her out in public dressed like the ***** I told her to be. She told me she ws concerned about being out in public not just dressed the way I told her to be tonight but with a young blackman as well. Tonight was going to be a real treat for her. I was taking her out to a bar that had a mixed crowd of whites and blacks so I could have her show off her hot older body for all to see, like the ***** she had become for me.
As I got to her place and got out of my car I grinned to myself at what I had in store for her this night. Unbeknown to her I was not only taking her out to show her off, but I had arranged to a have a few of my freinds at a house we were going to after some dancing. As i opened her door and walked in I smiled at what was going to happen tonight to this 60 year old piece of ass. Tonight she ws going to be fucking a bunch of young 20 something guys in a all black gang bang . "Damn this is going to be fun", I grinned to myself as I closed the door to her place and called her name....

Those last pics are at least 20 years old.

more like 14 to 15 yrs ago. Said it was around '96.

I realize thy=ey are not the best pictures of her, but if you ever met her you wouldn't forget her! Will attempt to finish what happened later that night if i can still post with the new rules they are puttin on here

As I drove us towards James place, I glanced at how she look in the moonlight as it filtered into the car. Sitting there with those long shapely legs sticking out from under that skirt so hiked high to show her gartered thighs I smiled to myself."If she only knew what I had in store for her tonight, I mused , as I hit a little bump in the road and her large titties sligthly bounced, she'd be scared to death and insist I take her home right then and there". My mind raced to the converstion I had had with James a couple of night ago.
"You still tapping that big titted blonde", he had asked me while we sat at his place and did some weed. "who you talking about?",I asked him. "That older Blonde, Alice or something", he said. Oh, you mean Annie" . "Yeah thats the one, the one you took me to meet about a year ago , damn she was a great fuck!',he grinned at me as he recalled that night.
"Jesus did I want to fuck that ass of hers, but she objected". I remembered that night well alright. I had known James since grade school. We had taken different paths after high school, me to college and him , he'd gone in a more shady lifestyle doing drugs and other strange things. I understood why she had objected to letting him have her ass. In high school he had aquired the nickname of " Godzilla" Were I was about 5'9" and skinny he was a good 6'3" and very muscular. "Damn dude, you're never gonna get a women to take that thing ", I had laughed. Now I am not a slouch in the dick department but James was huge there. "11 inches of pure beef", he had grinned at that time. Even as big cunted as Annie was that dick of his was barely able to go half way in he wet snatch that night. The size of his dick freaked her out and the idea of him trying to get it in that snug ass was more than she was willing to try.' Being the type of guy he was had really scared her and she told me she hoped I wouldnt bring him over again.
"Why don't you see if you can bring her over to my place maybe this weekend?, he asked me, I can have some of my boys come over and we can really do a number on her". I had to admit the idea sounded good to me. Hey I had want to tap that ass for a longtime but so far she had alway said no. "Ok, I'll see if we can do that,I agreed, she'd already agreed to let me take her out finally so maybe we can do that",I told him.
"Then its settled, you bring that bitch over and we will make sure that when were done with her that tight smug ass of hers will be loose and open good!", he spoke to me as he got up to show me out. How many guys you talking about", i asked as I got to the door. "not sure, but I've got some nigga's who would love to tag team a bitch like her and beleive me as hung as theey are she'll be lucky if she can walk after were done with her!"
"Better fix your makeup ", I said as we pulled into the parking gargage of James complex. "ok", she nervously agreed as I stopped the car and got out out to let her out. " I wish you hadn't said we were going to stop here, you know I don't like the way he acts towards me", she half sighed. "Don't worry baby, I put my hand on he big ass, oh almost forgot, here is that present I have for you", I reached in the back seat and pulled out a box wrapped up with ribbons. I could see the look of glee in her eyes at the fact I had went and bought her something special. "What is it?", she smiled in delight at what I had given her. "you can open it later, lets get up to james place, ok?'
With that we got on the elevator for the ride up to James 7th floor apartment and he date with destiny..

Recent contact with Annie?

Hey Jamal, have you considered trying to contact Annie recently? Hopefully, she is still introducing young brothas to the joys of white pussie and ass. That activity will help keep her young!!!

Last time I saw her was back in around 2000 or 2001 if I remember correctly. She was married agian by then and she had changed quite a bit. Those big titties of hers were saggy and her body was showing the signs of age a lot. However she could still spread those legs of hers like a pro and even at 65 or so was a good fuck . Have no idea if she is alive or not, she'd be someplace round 74 if she still out there. One day when I get the time I will tell you about that gangbang I took her to. Over that weekend she must of let at least 15 guys use her for there pleasures and by the end of the weekend her .

I am going to be out of town on buisness and meeting with a couple of hot married 40+ white women. Both have hubbies who want to see ther devoted wifes take on a hung black man for the first time ever.Hubbies but have told them my rules, no panties, every short skirts, high heels etc. Am to meet them at bars in there area and have hubby let me dance with them to show them off as the whores they want to be and also have them ( the wives ) ask me to fuck them. Will when I get back tell you guysa bout that night with Aniie and hte gang bang as well as the night I met her in '01 when she wa a bit saggy and married. What a trip taht was that night! May tel you later abou thtis weekend if I vcan. Will have pics of Annie, being turned into a slut for black dick.

Annie black gangbang and recent MILFS

Thanks Jamal. Can't wait for the detail on the Annie gangbang and your recent weekend. Sounds like an opportunity you can't pass up.

Will tell you guys about this weekend as soon as I can . Will be gone for about a week and half. By the time that gang bang was done Annie was turned into a 3-hole *****. After James destroyed her snug tigth ass you could of stuck a large cucumber all the way up it, which he did!

Jamal and the Great Annie Coyle

Thanks for filling in the blanks. Great thread. If you do not have a membership, contact dig420 for a free pass. This thread and the pic posts should be worth one. Have a great trip and bring back some pics for the forum.

I have already coontact dig and it appers he is alowing me to continue. When I get back from my vacation I will try and feel out what happend to her that crazy night an what has happend with my two most recent white bitches

MWC from Columbia, SC too!!

Hey Jamal! We are Tootie and Ed from Columbia, SC also. We are a 53 yo MWC living in the Irmo area. Write to us sometime. tootie4u_99athotmaildotcom

Email me at onehungdude10@yahoo,com and tell me about her! Love to see a older white married gal doing whatever I want to please me. What does she look like? Does she go bareback, like to be taken out wearing very very little and shown off like a slut shoud be? I just love to see a sexy wife on her hands and knees with me slapping my hard dick in her ass for hours on end

Status
Not open for further replies.