Ann Coyle

• Thread starterJamal
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
starting Thursday I will attempt to start telling more about Annie's gangbang. Its a long ass story but will see how much I can get out. Might able to be able to start telling you about last Saturday's little fun with this big butted blonde under the heading " Big Assed Wendy"

Riding the white pony

[/As we entered the elevator for the ride up to James 7th floor loft, I could see how nervous Anie was. The rickety old elevtor swayed and rocked, but her long shapely legs were wobbly as well. Reaching James floor I rang the bell.
"Hey dude, you made it, he looked at me, and you brought this hot little number Annie as well", he grinned as he leaned over to give her a kiss on her cheek and with one hand reached behind her tiny skirt and grabbed a piece of that abundant ass of hers. "Well come on in everyone has been waiting for you and her, he winked at me. As we entered the room I noticed taht there had to be at least 10 guys there. "Look what we go there!, he exclaimed to the guys gathered in the living room. "The enternaiment has arrived and check it out, this is one fine piece of white ass we got here, he grinned at Annie as he reached for the hem of the tiny skirt and lifted it to show off nake cunt in only a garter belt. "W-what is he talking about", she tried to keep him from hiking her skirt any higher and looked at me with a look of forlornness. "C'mom, lets go in the bedroom I grabbed her arm as james reached for her skirt and flipped her skirt up to the cheer of the guys as her bare round ass was now on display for all to see. "Sit on the bed, I told her as I fished for my camera, give me a sexy look", I told her as I took a pic of her sitting there. her skirt was high and showing a bit of bare thigh and her silver dollar areolos were incredable ! "What did he mean the "entertainment is here??", she asked me.
"Well baby tonight James is having a little party and you , you sexy little ole bitch am going to have to show these young guys a good time". ' You want me to let them all have me??," she looked at me in horror. "yep, thats the deal, tonight you become a ceertified ***** for just about any nigga who wants any of that shit you have between your pretty legs. " I, I can't do that, please don't make me do this," she pleaded with me as I grabbed her arm and guided her to the living room. "Now go and sit on that couch between those two young bucks and I will get you a drink to calm your nerves baby,

Slapping her ass loudly so all could here I went to get her a drink as she slowly but porvocativly walked towwards the couch were the two black guys were sitty. Squezzing her luscious frame between them she tried to keep her long legs crossed and closed to no avail. "God Damn bithvc, you got some fine looking legs there!", the guy on her right said to her. 'T--thank you", she meekly repied as the guy on the other side put his hand on her jutting titties. "Fuck those legs Trone, look at the tit's on her, fuck biggest ones I have eve seen and on a white bitch no less"
"Lets get a look at that sweet pie you got, Tyrone spoke, as with both hands he grabbed Annies knees and began to spread them open. With a sigh of resigntion Annie half smiled and as Tyrone opened her goregous thighs letting them spread widely.
"Mother fucker!", shit thats a full blown "FUCK ME NOW" cunt you got women. Stroking his black hand down her white thighs he slowly let his fingers touch and feel her snatch. "Damn!", shes wet and slick ", he grinned at his friend on the other side of her. "Can't wait to jump on this bitch and fuck her good!!", he smiled.
"Give me a kiss," the guy on her other side said to her as he slid his hand under the thin top and began to sqeeze those massive white jugs of hers. Nevously she leaned to him and place her thin painted red lips on his big fat black ones. She hated what she was doing, but at the same time the guy fingering her honey pot was making her hips started to churn and the boy massaging her titties while he kissed her was exciting her even though she didnt want it to happen. "Maybe jamal is right, I am just a ***** for black men and boys" tears feeled her eyes at t he relization of what he had said to her

Every eye in the room was on Annies skimpily clad body as the one guy was kissing her and sqeezing those huge titties of hers and the other one, Tryone,had her legs spread wide with one of her legs now resting over his knee to show off that slght golden fleece she had. As she kissed the guy , Annie's eyes wandered around the room. "OH jesus, there undoing there pants", she realized as she noticed several pulling down ther trousers and shorts and starting to stroke there big dicks. Out of the corner of her eye she caught the glance of someone approaching her. "Hey Bitch, whats your name again!', she heard a deep black vioce say to her. Pulling her lips a way form the passionate tonuge kissing she had been giving she looked at this tall muscular man. " It,its Annie," she trred to say clearly as the guy fngering her was now fingerfucking her hard and making her hips hump to his fingerrs. "Well Annie I see you kiss and suck tounge well, he unzipped his pants and retrieved his semi hard meat, Now lets see if you are as good cocksucker as well", he grinned as he pulled on his dick making it grow long and stiff.
Will her delicate hands on the knees of the guys next to her she leaned forward and licking her lips ran her tounge over the head of the dark cockhead. Gently Annie leaned even further and using the guys knees to brace her began to suck on the offered cock, letting her lips stretch wide to accomodate the girth he had. She was practically swinging her hips as she had her ass now off the couch and was using the guys knees to support her while the one guy was still probing her hairless snatch with three figners deep n her slick fuckhole.
"Yeah thats it, you fucking old cow eat my seed", the guy face fucking her said as he grabbed her hair and pulled her harder onto his throbbing shaft. "Huh, huh," she managed to respond as his dick engulfed her wide open mouth. "Ah god danm it, he bellowed as he tighten his ascheeks and you could see he was going to blow a nut soon.
'Take it, take it bitch!!," he screamed as his dick began to spew its warm seed into her gulping mouth. "Gulp, gulp, gulp", was about all you could hear coming from her mouth as she attemtped to swallow of of his thick heavy nut cream. A little ran down her chin and left a spot or two on that sheer top she had on , but other than that she sucked every drop out of his now growing limp dick.
As the guy stepped back from recieving her trememdous blow job, the guys on each side of her grabbed her and put her on her feet. "OK guys, now lets take this sweet hot fuck toy to the bedroom and try her other talents on!"

Spread tehm white thighs women

Dragging her up off the couch several of the big black studs shoved her and pushed her towards the bedroom as she stumbled in her 3 inch high heels to keep from tettering over as her large swaying titties pulled her ahead. "Get your ass on the bed", one of the guys demanded as he got directly in front of her as the group of about 8 black men stripped off there clothes to reveal long thick erect dicks to Ann. "Did you hear me bitch, get in that fucking bed!", the man closet to here bellowed when she hestiated. Reaching under the nearly transparent top he yanked the thin materal up ******** her growing stiff nipples as they protruded.
' God damn, what the fuck good, he muttered as he held her large 38" slightly dangling jugs in his big black hand,Fuck", he grinned as he squeezed them forcing her nipples to get even larger in the cool air of the apartment as he kneeded them for all to see. "get that fucking skirt off cunt", he smiled at her while with his hands he pulled her top off. Awkwardly Ann reached behind her as the men stared at her and unzipped her skirt. As she unzipped her skirt she began to pull the tight flared micro mini off her hips. Wiggling her hips gently she let it fall off her round full hips and stood there in just her garter belt, stockings, and high heels to the admirration of these young black men. Her abundant breast were heaving from both fear and a bit of nervousness at what she knew would come next. "Hot fuckin Damn", she heard one of the men standing around her say as he pulled on his growing shaft. "Gonna fuck the shit out of this bitch" another said as the guy directly in front of her pushed her scantily clad shapely body onto the bed.
Flopping on the bed Ann crawled up until her head was near the head board. "Ok , you old bitch, now spread those thick juicy white thighs , I'm gonna give you a good hard fucking", the man who had stripped her top off her spoke as he got on the bed in front of her stroking his at least 9" of pure black meat. Grabbing her delicate ankles he pushed her legs up and wide to avail himself a perfect view of that gently haired big cunt of hers. "Grab my dick women, put it up next to your pink big snatch", he commanded as he held her legs wide open. Awkwardly and with some fear Ann reached for his now stiff cock. Attempting to warp her long slender fingers around his enraged cock she was able to almost fully get her fingers wrapped around it , but not completely ,it was so thick. With a quivering hand she guided the thick cock towards her open and slighlty damp fuckhole. "AHHH", he moaned, AHHH" , her lips opened as the largeness of his manhood now started to enter her well fucked many times cunt. "OH god its too big", she cried as some tears ran down her cheeks as the man slowly but surely slid his bulging cock up her only a bit wet pussy. She had been fucked many times by me and other men oveer her 60+ yrs but never had she had such a thick one in her and you could see in her eyes the discomfort she wa feeling at having her well used cunt stretched so much. "By the time I and my boys are done with you , you will be begging for it", the guy on top of her hissed at her as he lowered his whole body on to her and sunk his shaft deeply to his hairy black nuts in her. "Spread those fucking legs bitch and wrap them around my hard black ass!", he demanded as he rose up and the sunk his cock back in her big fuckhole. "Huh, huh", Annie muttered thru her tears as she lifted her long tapered legs and thighs and wrapped them around his big musclar ass as he began to pick up the tempo and thruted harder and deeper in her yawning pussy. Swinging his hips furioulsy he pounded his throbbing dick into Annies now a bit slicker cunt.
"Starting to like it,huh," he grinned down at her as he lowered his face to one of her flopping tittes and began to suck on the nipple hard and using his teeth nibbled on the right nipple causing her some discomfort. "Y,yess", I am liking it she lied , I like it", she sobbed as she now began to move her larger hips up and down to meet his thrusting dick as it penetrated her fully , making her well seasoned snatch begin to open up involuntarily for his pleasure. "Oh please dont bit it", she pleaded with him as he chewed harder on her tender nipple. "Then fuck me good", he lifted his head off her swollen and red looking right nipple, show me how good of a fuck you can be", he sneered at her and make me know you like it", he finished.
"Ok, Ok, I will fuck you good and make you see I like it she, she sobbed thru her tears, I will fuck you better than anyone has eved done it". Putting her hands around his neck and tightening her long stocking encased legs around his ass she shut her eyes and willed herself to enjoy the fucking she was giving him. "Enjoy it, she told herself , let him see how good a fuck you are", she thought to herself as she went into a dream like state. Pursing her red lips she began to relax and gently opening her mouth she spoke to her assailant. "Oh god yes, she moaned, for god sake fuck my white old pussy, fuck me harder", she began to babble as she finally relaxed and let herself realize she was being turned into the type of women she had really alway wanted to be a ***** , a black loving cocksucking black mans slut! "Thats it , now you go it", the guy on top of her smiled as he rammed his throbbing ready to erupt meaty cock in her now slick and wet large spread fuckhole with total abandonment. Slapping his meat into her now stretched twat he was now slapping his tight hairy balls against her big white asscheeks
Gripping her long legs around his muscular asscheeks Annie's eyes were now open wide and ablaze with lust. "Fuck me, Fuck me" she begged him as she humped her hips and wiggled her wide big white ass to him with every thrust . Her enormous titties were jiggling all over as he rammed his cock inot her now eager to please fuck tunnel "Jesus christ", he gritted his teeth as he felt his balls beginning to tighten and his shaft start to twitch as his hot thick potent black nut seed began to shoot up his shaft and reach the top of his long dick and with one mighty stroke he sank his whole cock up Annie's widely spread snatch and he erupted into her womb. "Mother fucker, mother fucker," he muttered as he furioulsy pumped his whole cock in and out of her eager snatch as she cried with a mixture of joy and shame at enjoying this strange black man,who had to be only maybe 23 or so fuck her 60 + white body. "Yes, yes, thats it fuck this bitch", she loudly muttered for all to hear as her eyes were wide open starng into this young man who was riding her spread wide body with such pleasure. Gradually he stopped and grunted a bit as he lay on her with sweat pouring from his body onto hers, leaving her smelling like a $20 ***** after a Friday night of being debauched by men. The mixture of her perfume ( White Diamond), his body odor and the combination of there sweaty love glands perminated the air. " Now women that was a great fuck" better than any young girl could ever give me", he smiled down at her as she released her legs from his waist and they fell to her side open showing to all he dripping fuck hole. His cum was leaking out of her large sweaty snatch and left no question about how well she had been fucked by him.
Reaching down she striaghtened her stockings which had become twisted. Fixing them she pulled them up and adjusted her garter blet as the guy got off the bed. "Hmmm", she moaned as she place one her long long painted finger nailed fingers between her spread and soiled pussy. Rolling her full hips she fignered herselff slightly. "Well if I am going to have to let them all fuck me I might as well accept it?", she questioned herself silently. "So who wants to fuck me next?, she got on her elbows with a hand still stroking her dripping cunt, Pulling one long sexy legs up so she her legs were now spread wide for all the guys to see, she smiled at them , so who wants a piece o fme , I am ready", she smiled seductively at the young men gathered around the bed.
"God yes,, my turn to fuck you bitch", she watched as one of the young men with a extremely stiff and erect crawled on the bed with her and pushing her down on to her back mounted her now willing white body for round 2 of her debauchery.

Spreading her long stocking encased legs Annie waited for this young black man as she wiggled her hips gently in a show of willingness. " If I'm going to have to get ***** more or less by all these guys I might as well try and relax", she thought to herself as with her hand crooked towards the man getting ready to mount her she motioned with her finger, "c'mon fuck me sweetie", she purred through her lips at him. Grabbing his long black meat the young man lowered himself down onto her spread white body and guided his hard cock up against her slick bubbly snatch. "Holy Fuck!, he exclaimed as his dickhead entered Annie's wet and warm cunt. "God fuckin damn your wet as hell", he muttered with a smile as he now let his whole meaty cock glide into her willing fuck hole. "Ohhhh, O yes, get that dickin my pussy", Annie's uttered as she felt his nice perhaps not as big as the first guys cock guide up her. Wrapping her long slender legs around him she gently and methodically moved her hips and pushed her white wide ass up to his cock as it slid in and out of her dripping cunt. "Huh, huh, oh god yes fuck me sweetie", she found herself moaning in his ear as he slapped his dick fsater and faster in her churning for seed eager cunt now. "Oh my go d, he has staying power" her inner vioce told her as he rode her for what seemed like a half hour. Humping hardr and harder she could feel her thighs weakening as she tried to keep up with this young stud. "We should've had him go last, she heard someone laughing, shit that young boy can fuck for hours", the vioces around her were saying. "Please oh god please cum in me, she looked into this young stud pounding into her sloppy wet fuckhole, fuck me now", she begged as she raised her thighs and legs high in the air leaving her spread twat absloutely available to his onslaught.
"Ya want me to fuck you, you want this cum", he smiled at her as he vigously pounded her wigglying body beneath him.

"yes, yes, I want you to shoot your hot cum up my pussy", she clammered at him as he pounded her wiggling and jiggling sexy old body. "Grab your ankles bitch, pull those sexy legs high and wide", he demanded s he looked into her painted face that laying down showed her age and wrinkles. "Thank god you body isnt like your face', he laughed as he shoved harder in her fuckhole. Reaching forher ankles Annie wrapped her hands around them and yanked thm up high towards her titties. With the strong fucking he was giving her one of her high heels feel off and th otherr just dangled on her toes as his onlsaught continued.
"Yeah, I'm gonna fuck you senseless", hre grinned down at her as he got on his elbows. "I,m gonna sink my dick so far in you it wil come out your fucking lips cunt", he studdered as she could feel even with her sloppy wet cunt his dick twitching between her cunt lips.
"Then do it!", he nearly screamed at him, then fuck my ass off!!", she maoned loudly as she felt her damp hair falling around her face. He'd been fucking her a good half hour and hse was ready ,more than ready. MOther fucker, oh fuck", he babbled down at her as his balls began to gurlge and he could tell his nuts wre going to explode soon. with her legs so high he now lowered hismdself a bit and drove his dick up a different portion of her long slit. "OH, OH, Oh god, your so deep", her eyes went wide as he hit a spot she didnt know existed between her cunt lips. "Hu, huh, take it bitch , take it all", he goraned ashis now enlarged and bloated nuts began to spew his seed up her cunt in a place she had never had before. "ahh, your so deep, she muttered thru eyes that were now smeared by her mascara and the tears caused by - his striking her deep up in her tunnel Yanking her legs up tightly she closed her eyes and wiggled her ass and with her big 38" titties swaying and swing like a pendulum grittted her teeth as his hot seed drove itslef hihger inher than she thought possible. "Oh god is he fucking me deep", she moaned to herself as his rich seed flooded her and as it did the pain of his entering her in that spot wore off and the enjoyment of his hot cum flooding her so fully brouhgt her to sigh and smile and to fuck harder into him as he slowed down his pace and collapsed on her sweaty body. "Don't stop, please don't stop!", she found her self begging him as he lay prone on her withering warm body. Gently she attempted ot swing her hips as he lay on her , trying to revive him so he could fuck her more like that, but to no avail. He had drained his dick and climbing off her she felt his now semi limp cock leave her cocoon. Looking up at him she sighed as two more men crawled on the bed and began to prepare to use her wet sweaty, dripping with cum white body.

"Come here", the one man said as he got on the bed along side her and he aggressively pulled her on her side next to him. "Like that ass of yours, he smiled down at her as his palm went to her right plump asscheek, the type thats meant for playing with", he grinned as the other guy got behind her and reaching his hand over her grabbed ahold of one of massive tit's. Leaning into the man who had yanked her towards him Annie slighlty lifted her full thigh as he slided his leg between her legs letting his upper thigh rest snugly against her wet puffy cunt. As he squeezed her abundant as annie squeexed her hand between their tightly wrapped bodies as he started to kiss her luscious painted lips. Groping down she found his semi erct cock and guiding her delicate white long red painted nails around his shaft began to sweetly stroke it to full life.
"Mmmmm' she moaned as the man behind her was now pulling on her tittie and had his fingers now tweaking her nipple making it hard and extended while the man she was kissing was pushing his leg into her love hole and causing her to hump on his leg like a bitch in heat.
"Oh god", she muttered as the man stopped kissing her and she felt his dick now fully hard as the hand job she was giving him was now making him start to pump into her hand as his thick dick was eager to fuck .

Any comments about this story of this hot women being turned out ?

Fuckin' of a Lifetime

She probably still has a smile on her face!!! Please fill in the rest of the story.
After the first couple of loads from that BBC, that cunt probably felt like putting your dick in a jar of warm honey - how sweet it is. Did her ass survive the night? I hope she is enjoying her life as much today as she was able to with your assist.

will see if I can finish telling you about her and that, been busy of late

Can't wait!!!

Thanks for your followup Jamal. I know we all get very busy from time to time. Can't wait to hear what transpired that "Gang Bang" night.

As she continued to stroke the man in front of her's now growing cock the man behind her was now kissing her shoulders, sending shutters thru her whole body. "Oh god", her head went up as she moaned and the man who had been kissing her soft red painted lips now dove his mouth onto her plump dangling titties. "Thats it bitch", muttered the man behind her as she arched her back ,causing her thick asscheeks to be shoved toward his enormous black pole. "Wiggle that hot ass of yours", he grinned as he placed his hand on her hip and jiggled her plump meaty butt to his throbbing cock head.
As Annie gently swung her naked butt towards him she felt him trying to slide a finger between her soft cheeks. "What , what are you trying to do?" she looked over her shoulder at him. " I'm gonna stick my fingers up this juicy asshole of yours and loosen it up", he laughed at her. "And then I am going to let you suck my fingers clean and have you take my cock all the way up your hearhsey avenue", he smiled as he roughly inserted first one than two of his long fingers into her tight snug booty. "Please, oh please no, don't make me do that", she partially whined. I had fucked in the ass a few times and she had done it but it wasn't something she had enjoyed. Looking at the guy behind her I noticed that though I was no slouch between my legs this dude had a proverbal "Horse Cock" and he was at least 11" long and if he got in that ass of hers she'd know it. "Bobby , get the fuck off the bed", he ordered to the man in front of her. As Bobby got off the bed James , the man who had been fingering her tight ass now took total command of her scantily cald white body. Getting up on his knees behind Annie he grabbed her hips. "C'mon bitch , get on your hands and knees" , he smiled as he pulled her to her hands and knees. "Now isnt that a sight",he leaned back some so the guys around Annie could see . Sticking a finger back into her tight butt he again began to finger fuck her snuggness. "Wiggle that big ass", James demanded as she nervously swung her hips as his finger violated her butt and was joined by a second which he used to stretch out her opening. "Aint that a pretty sight",he admired her. On all fours , wearing only her garter belt and the one high heel that was still on Annie gently swung her hips and with her long legs opened wide gave the guys a show of her charms as they yelled and some reached for her and fondled her huge swaying breast.

" You ready baby, ready to be butt fucked!" , he leaned over her back and hissed. "Arch that back ", he spoke to her as with a hand he began to rub his already enlarged cock head against her snug tiny little asshole. "Please be gentle", Annie sighed at the realization that this young black man was going to screw her tight white ass no matter what she said to talk him out of it. Lifting her head high and letting her somewhat flabby belly dangle as her ass now was high in the air ,offering her dripping cunt and soon be ravaged ass to the eager young buck.
"Maybe this will help",he laughed as he spat onto her open ass and smeared his saliva all over her puckered asshole, "ya ready", he continued as he grabbed his stiff cock and began to rub it against her rosebud of a ass crack. "Push that ass back baby , shove it towards my hard dick", he smiled as he pushed his hips towards her big quivering ass. "Oh god, it hurts, please stop", Annie begged as she lowered her head at the debauchery she was being made to endure. Reaching into her long curly blonde hair James yanked her head up , forcing again her stomach to drop and her back to arch wildly. "Hell bitch, I just got my head in you", he mutttered as the tip of his cock was just barely entering her tighness. "Now keep that head up proudly", he goaded at her as he now put one of his hands on her shapely hips and using them as leverage began to shove his now fully erect cock deeper into her asshole causing Annie to sob and tears to start to run down her cheeks. "C'mon , wiggle that ass you *****!", James ordered her as he now shoved nearly all 11" of meaty cock into that tight ass of this sexy old bitch. "Keep that heaed of yours up and move that ass!!", he commanded to her as her now started to pick up his tempo as his nearly whole cock was buried in her ass as his big black hairy balls were only inches from her wet cunt.
"Yeah, oh hell yeah", James moaned as Annie moved her big ass towards him and as his big vien clad dick wormed its way further up her tortured butt hole ., like a snake entering its hole. "SMACK,SMACK", his hand slapped her fleshy booty as it jiggled from the onslaught of his now enraged cock as he expertly slammed it as deep as it could go up her ass. "Come and get it you hot old bitch, come and take this big cock of mine in your big chunky white ass!", he groaned as he eagerly humped his hips into her spread wide asscheeks.
"Huh, huh, Annie muttered as she looked over her shoulder at the young black stud riding her ass like a gorilla. "Fuck me, fuck my tight white ass", she sighed in resignation of the debasing she was recieving. "Maybe if I act like I want it and work hard he will do it sooner and be done?", she thought to herself as she tried to smile and looked back at the man assailing her now loosening asshole. "Go ahead fuck my ass, fuck me like the slut and tramp I am", she weakly smiled and moaned towards him as all the other guys cheered there friends attack of her continued unrentlessly.
"Fuck right!", he bellowed as Annie's now loose ass was allowing his thick large viened cock enter her ass and slide out without effort. Her tortured asshole was now wide and open. Not only was his big long thick cock driving into her without any problem , but he now was inserting his thumb up her wide ripped open but hole as well!
"Oh my god, oh jesus!!", Annie cried as her body rocked violently back and forth onto his throbbing manhood.
"Yeah, give it up bitch, give me that fat ass of yours!", James babbled as his cock was a blur as it dovve into her splayed wide ass and slid out as effortlesly as was possible. Her once snug tight old ass now was like her well fucked old cunt, wet, loose , and open for play.
"God damn, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you", he muttered as his now engorged cock wa near to exploding in her slippery butt hole. "Oh, Oh, Jesus, itd , its way too deep", she wailed as he grabbed hold of he hips and she felt his cock rip her ass open , deeper than she thought she could bear.
"Ah, god damn, you fucking cunt", his cock was pistoning into her sore ass as he began to unload his thick warm seed up that upturned ass of this old bitch.
"FUCK!!", he bellowed as he shoved his whole meat up her open asshole and wedging it between her sore asscheeks kept it in her as his seed flooded her bowels.

"Now that was a great fucking bitch", he smiled at her as he sat back on his hunches and admired the view. Her ass was wide open and spewing his seed like a leaky faucet.
"Keep that ass in the air and smile at me", He demanded as Annie looked back at him and weakly managed a smile at him while she felt the thick cum seed flowing out of her stretched ass. "Who's next !", James spoke to the other guys stroking their dicks. "Oh no", Annie spoke to herself as the young studs lined up behind her, oh god they all are going to fuck my ass",she cried and tears flowed down her face, as one of the horny blacks crawled behind her, shoved her tired thighs wide and placing his cock into her slick ass tunnel began to slide it up her loose asshole. "Oh god, oh god," she maoned and cried as she prepared herself for all the cocks waiting to fuck her silly and use her ass like they had used her cunt

Thanks for the continued post. I have been away and remiss in checking in. I imagine she got a hell of a workout. The body heals quite well, even if it does leave a scar or two. She sounds like the trooper you portrayed her as. What is not to love and wish the best for her.

Over the next 2 or 3 hours I watched and joined in on Anne's debauchering. One after another they lined up either behind her big open for play asshole or in front of her as she was having dick after dick shoved into her pretty but now slack mouth. The only bfreak she was given was when one of the guys told her to put more lipstick on her now puffy lips. After havinf sucked on at least 8 different dicks her lips were now swollen and the lipstick made them look some of the whores we saw on the street, big, thick,and juicy.
"Oh please stop for awhile,I have to go pee", Annie begged as one of the mens cocks slowly slide out of her well lubed ass.
"Fuck you bitch!", the next man said as he mounted her upturned ass, I've been waiting a good ho\ur to get into that fat white ass of yours and nothing is going to stop me now, you got to piss than piss but I/'m gonna tear that ass up!", he laughted at her pilight as he pushed his dick up her sore ravaged tunnel

"Oh god , please, please I have to pee so badly!", she moaned as his ebony shaft sunk into her asshole putting more pressure on her bladder.
Move it baby, move that ass", he orderd Annie . "Ok, ok, I am , I am", she mutttered as she momentarily let the cock in her mouth slide out and tried to ram her fat sore tender ass to the man in it. " Oh god, my belly , my belly hurts," her voice moaned as one of her hands went to her stomach which was hanging lower and lower as it filled with her pee.
"Get that dick in your mouth women", the man in front of her demanded as she shoved his dick back into the warmth of her mouth. "Suck it good," he commanded of her as he put his hands in her curly thick blonde hair and yanked her back and forth on his throbbing smelly meat.
"Aug, Aug"," Annie cried as when the man released his hold on her hair she was ****** to fall back onto the man behind her destroying her ass so vigoruosly.
Getting high up on his feet so as to ride her ass from up high I glanced at what was left of her cunt. As the man pounding her ass shoved his dick in that now loose butt her cunt lips were ****** out from the pressure "Splursh, splursh", I heard the sound of her cunt having cum ****** out by the effort of having her ass so well filled. Then I noticed the most amzing thing I have ever seen!. Looking at her old face sucking that cock I noticed tears flowing freely down her cheeks and slight look of a smile. Annie was now pushing that big grandmotherly ass back hard as I had ever seen. Between her spread legs and her slightly hairy pussy I saw just a trickle at first but then a large flow.
"The fucking bitch is pissing, shes pissing while shes fucking!", I exclaimed to everyone. "No fucking shit", someone laughted as we all looked at her wiggling her thick ass and between her open legs she was peeing on the sheets and didnt stop for at least 5 minutes and when she did the sheet's were totaly wet with her urine.
"Oh mother fucker", the man fucking Annie yelled as his cock now spewed its rich warm seed to mix with the other 4 or 5 who had alrady emptied there nuts up that ass of hers. As his noqw limp dick fell from her slack ass he all smiled at the view we had. Her once snugh asshole was the size of a half dollar. Hell one guys even was able to slide 4 fingers up to his knuckles in that asshole!

"Oh Jesus ,oh Jesus", Ann mutttered as the next to last man was now plowing her stretched butt hole with utter delight.
"Please , for god sake please finish , please just do it", she sobbed as his balls slapped against that puffy dripping cunt. Eachtime he shoved his manly cock up into her opened chocolate valley her cunt lips would contract and as he pulled his throbbing shaft out of it it closed up and invountarliy squirted out gobs of semen as well as a nice quanity of her urine. Her cunt and ass were so worn out by now that as his cock left her swollen asshole you could tell that her not only had her cunt lost its elasticity and was now a flobby mess, but her once proud, rarely ever invaded ass had been wrecked as well!
"Huh, Huh, she moaned as his cock was now pistoning into her destroyed ass, "Huhhh!", she shuttered as she felt the thick purpish cockhead tunnel deeper in her rectum. "I can't, I can't take anymore", she wailed.

Yes you fucking can!!", he screamed at her as he leaned over her and reached for one of her large swaying titties. "et up on your palms", he demanded as with both his hands he grbbed aholdof both titties and yanked Annie up so as to lower her asshole and force her face and breast to rise highher for all to see her discomfort.
"Now move that fat ass bitch!", he scowled at her.
Pulling his now ready to explode cock out of her as he paused to view what was left of Annies tight ass. "Holy shit!, I think I busted the bitches sphincher muscle!", he marveled as he viewed the mild trace of blood now flowing from The 60 year old blondes tortured butt. "No fucking shit you old cunt, I think I just ruined you ass for anyting but fucking now. Hell you won't even have to try to take a dump anymore, ' he laughed. "Why hell you'll shit standing from now on", he plunged his taunt and ready to erupt dick fast in ther trembling ass while he twisted her long nipples.""Oh don't ,that hurt", she cried as his hands yanked on her protruding nipples and her huge plump titties were sqeezed vigoursly.
"Then move that ass *****, move it and take it deeper", he smiled down on her.

"Ok,ok, I will ", Annie Sighed as she shoved and pushed her ass faster and harder onto the man's cock as it entered now her bowels and she felt as if she was going to throw up and at the same time empty her bowels.
"Smack, smack, smack," she felt one of his large paws let go of her tittie and begin to slap her thick round asscheek with abandoment.
"Hell yea you cunt ride it!", he smiled nastily as he ass was a blur of flesh at she pumped her tender ass into his throbbing and hard cock as it violated her and entered her bowels over and over again.
"God damn her it cums!!", he bellowed as his dripping meat started to drip its warm seed deep in Annie's asshole.
God danm this is great", he grinned as he sunk his full shaft up to this balls in her slack ass.
Ugh, Ugh, he grunted as his meaty sperm dispenser wedged itself fully up into her hot bowels and spewed its seed in her tender opening.
"Don't even think of pulling away,' he grinned down at Ann as she tried to free herself from his clutches. "Feels too fucking good," he smiled as he kept his cock deep in her for what seemed like a eterinty.
"Ohhh, Annie moaned as his grip let her go and she slowly and gingerly pulled her ass off of his now growing limp spent dick.
"Oh my god, you really destroyed my butt",she sobbed as she noticed the amount of blood on the sheets mixed with goo leaking out of her now pulverized bowels.
"It hurts," she cried as she sat there looking down between her spread legs and realizing that her ass was so sore and tender she could not really siy on it and her cunt was a mess and leaking cum as well as pee as her bladder was sorer than it ever had been.
"You got any idea of how many gusy fucked you?", I walked up to her and looked in the face.
"Noo, no", she wide eyed looked at me, how many?," she mutterd. "when we got her ther ewas only 8 guys b9ut James called a few others. Best I can tell you let 15 guys fuck you. You sucked everyones dick let ,at least 8 fuck you big old cunt and if I am correct 9 fucked your ass,now thats why you are so sore.!", I smiled at her. And you are not done yet, you stil are going to let James fuck you and you know how much he wants to stick his big fat dick in that sore ass of yours", , I grinned at the look of horror in her wrinkled old face.
"Oh god no please don't make let him", she whined as James approached and dropping his drawers revealed to her his massive cock.
"Oh no, oh god no!!", she tried to get of ther bed as James reached for her and Grabbing her by the hair yanked her onto a sitting position , right in the wet sheets she ahs recently pissed on.
"Start sucking it for me Annie and I will be sweet to you,ok?", he grinned at her as she awkwardly placed her tender and swollen lips on his now rising cock and tried her best to take his massive cockhead into her trembling mouth.

Hot story! please continue!

Will try and get out the rest of this true story together in the next week or so. I am trying to do this from memory and do not want anyone to not understand how much I enjoyed turning this sexy hot grandMa type into a real ***** for black men to fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.