Any1 ever had a bad experience at an adult bookstore?

• Thread starterSon of a whore
  • Start date

Son of a whore

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2011
Man!
I was sooo excited on my way to the bookstore. The one i go to has about 10 booths on each side. Only about 2 gloryholes tho. I got there and the place was empty. I kept hearing men going in and out of the store but no1 sat in the booth next to mine. I left after an hour and a half very disappointed. Any1 got any tips or suggestions so i wont run into this problem again?

I've heard of ppl posting on craigslist or something to arrange a meet

Most of the times its a spur of the moment thing...hard to set up things that way

The ones around here all put in video surv. and took doors off of booths.
Have signs that say only one per booth and screwed sheet metal to the
walls.

It is a mixed bag, but the best times are usually late at night because the booze has kicked in and the women become more daring about fulfilling fantasies of their own or their lovers.

Reactions: JimandDeb
its hit and miss with the ones around me. try it again.

Warpt said:
The ones around here all put in video surv. and took doors off of booths.
Have signs that say only one per booth and screwed sheet metal to the
walls.

I hope the ones in FL dont hear about using sheet metal...

Boron Steel chastity barricades.

I was so close

I don't know if I would call it a bad experience at the adult book store , but I came so close to sucking off two black guys . I didn't notice them coming in , I was first looking at some hot cuckold videos , I had one in my hand called something like " hubbys white ***** " with a picture of four black guys on this older white wife . Then I went over to the gay videos because I have a BIG fantasy about black guys on white boys . I grabbed this one that said something about being in the hood , wrong turn or something . I was getting excited seeing these white guys with two or more black guys . Then these two black guys came up behind me and smiled , one saying you like this shit ha , you want the real thing . The fantasy's one thing and I was so embarrassed , then started shaking and was a little scared . The one guy grabbed my ass and I moved away putting the video back saying I was just looking , they laughed and said yes you were , let's go out back . I chickened out saying sorry and walked away , they yelled maybe next time old white man . It was a little scary experience , but didn't stop me from going home and jacking off before my wife got home .

Reactions: Keesnl and cynful
pussy boy said:
I don't know if I would call it a bad experience at the adult book store , but I came so close to sucking off two black guys . I didn't notice them coming in , I was first looking at some hot cuckold videos , I had one in my hand called something like " hubbys white ***** " with a picture of four black guys on this older white wife . Then I went over to the gay videos because I have a BIG fantasy about black guys on white boys . I grabbed this one that said something about being in the hood , wrong turn or something . I was getting excited seeing these white guys with two or more black guys . Then these two black guys came up behind me and smiled , one saying you like this shit ha , you want the real thing . The fantasy's one thing and I was so embarrassed , then started shaking and was a little scared . The one guy grabbed my ass and I moved away putting the video back saying I was just looking , they laughed and said yes you were , let's go out back . I chickened out saying sorry and walked away , they yelled maybe next time old white man . It was a little scary experience , but didn't stop me from going home and jacking off before my wife got home .

That would have been a great experience!!!

Sometimes it is good, Sometimes it is not

Cumhubby is so right, once the joys of sucking cock became known by so many everyone seems to want a cock in their mouth. I guess we will have to settle for turn about fair play. They have tightened up the security and few have holes any longer but buddy windows instead. Private GH are popping up that are not commercial or regulated.

Attachments

• dressedgurl.jpg
    dressedgurl.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 649
  • TakeThePicHun.jpg
    TakeThePicHun.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 599
  • A4L.jpg
    A4L.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 534
  • n_aCA7PSHD7.jpg
    n_aCA7PSHD7.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 504
  • T-5.jpg
    T-5.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 543
Reactions: franklyhorny
My mouth is going to be glued to te ghole today!

I never go there to get sucked.

On the way to the bookstore right now....wish me luck guys!!

Son of a ***** said:
That would have been a great experience!!!

If you are not emotionally ready, you can't take up spontaneous offers. You must practice saying, like a mantra, "I am ready to say 'yes' more often".

Same with a wife hinting she wants to try extra cock, and hubby get's cold feet, and then later wants to go back and give her permission, but she has "cooled off" and he is scared to tell her he has thought over what she said, and WANTS HER TO.

Guys must prepare their mind or MISS OUT on what could have been.

Anyone in Pompano need to be sucked off right now?

Different Strokes

If its you bag ,its you bag. But please be very careful. Going to the back alley with two thugs, (black or white) could be a very good way to lose everything you have, including your LIFE. Try a creampie out of a womans pussy it might work for you and be a hell of a lot safer. Good Luck. :p okdeacon

Headed to the ABS tonight...hit me up if u want

Went to the abs two days ago

Went to the ABS that had no doors last night....i was sucking in the open...begging for men to come my way...had two guys at once