Any1 ever had a bad experience at an adult bookstore?

• Thread starterSon of a whore
  • Start date
Jaandaj said:
That sounds like a perfect arrangement! More guys should invite buddy's to help with the women that are like u
Amen honey. I can never have enough cocks and cum.

Carolyncumlover said:
Amen honey. I can never have enough cocks and cum.
My wife is the same way. Will suck and fuck till she is to sore to go on

Jaandaj said:
Then you are a lucky man, and she is lucky to have a husband who lets her enjoy other men.

Jaandaj said:
Would love my wife to discover her *****/slut side before we get too old.

Carolyncumlover said:
Then you are a lucky man, and she is lucky to have a husband who lets her enjoy other men.
Thank you! I know I am very lucky to have a woman who is into everything that I am.

Fell more women are cum lovers like the two of you. But most are to scared to be judged for it

Hawkdoctor said:
Would love my wife to discover her *****/slut side before we get too old.
Have you discussed it with her?

Jaandaj said:
Have you discussed it with her?
I have encouraged her to meet other guys with a full hall pass. I said I would watch, join in, or let her go solo. She has many bedroom skills that men would like even though we are older. She still enjoys sex. Would love it if she was more kinky! 😀

My cum slut. I will love to take her to a gloryhole

Last edited:
Hawkdoctor said:
I have encouraged her to meet other guys with a full hall pass. I said I would watch, join in, or let her go solo. She has many bedroom skills that men would like even though we are older. She still enjoys sex. Would love it if she was more kinky! 😀
Sent u a pm

Jaandaj said:
She ever do other men? Maybe u should take her as a surprise
No she never been with an other man. But I talk to her about it. She gets wet and horny

Had some bad experiences with a former girlfriend and a fuckbuddy girlfriend going to a bookstore/cinema. Mostly by guys who didn't play ad listned to the rules and boundries we gave.

First was at a cinema with private booths that started awesome. Not to busy but still some people there, good movie my then girlfriend really liked and the booth had holes so she could be watched. This was her fantasy and she had herself dressed up sexy and was really excited. We had sex while we saw several guys watched and some had their dick sticking thru the hole. She even got to a point she went to the holes and touched some of the dicks and let a guy feel her pussy. She was crazy excited when she saw the guy pull his fingers back and thru the hole saw him put them in his mouth. She let this guy finger her for a while and even asked the guy how her pussy and my cum tasted. Guy had his dick again thry the hole and shot right after she stroked him a few times. This again was even hotter and a step further them she wanted to go. That point a guy had his dick thru and started shouting, clearly *****, that this fucking ***** should better be starting to suck him or else. Mood was gone in a few seconds and when he started hitting the wall we dressed and wanted to leave. Soon as we walked thru the door he wanted to grab her hair and told she better let him fuck her or else. Ended up punching this guy on the nose and her never wanting to go to a xxx cinema or like that again. She was really scared of getting hurt at that moment. Never went there again myself, if the management accepts these kind of guests there's something really wrong.

Few years later visited a cinema with a hotwife of a couple i dated as a bull. Once in a while we had our own weekend trips without her husband and we visited crazy places like kinky parties or xxx cinema's. Once in Paris i had her dress up and near a park known for prostitutes walking around had her give me her coat and walk in a way to revealing outfit. Every guy who aproched her for asking how much she had as a dare show her pussy and tell them she was just only a attention ***** and thank him for coming over. After that we went to a xxx store with booths and she had to suck me with her ass sticking out for guys to watch or feel. In the past when we did this she let me decide when the guy was really goodlooking (her type) i would hand him a condom and let him fuck her. So that night she was sucking me and several guys were respectfull and played with her, some guys even respectfully asked if they were alowed to finger her butthole, this guy was behind her. One guy was talking in french about her beautifull ass and pussy and could hear her moan when he played so gave him a condom and he fucked her. The excitement and this guy talking french while fucking her really did it for her so she really liked it.
Later thought i smelled something really bad and she even stopped sucking and sniffed, joked that someone needed a pair of new socks and deoderant. Guy was behind her and had his dick out, looking like a homeless person and was clearly the one smelling bad. Told him no bu before we could react he pushed forward and was inside her. Jumped up and pushed him away, also some other guys were why cant we fuck her and we left before it escalated.

Could be a hot and excited thing and to be honest had many respectfull visits to xxx cinema's that the girls i took with me really enjoyed. Fuckbuddy i had for years really loved the crazy mood of these places and being a dirty girl sucking strangers thru a hole or let a stranger fuck her. Something she would normally never do but a few times on vacation and in a cinema showed herself as a real slut.