Any1 ever had a bad experience at an adult bookstore?

• Thread starterSon of a whore
  • Start date
Gloryholes or booths without doors.....which do u prefer?

Wish me luck...goin to my old ABS today...feel free to pm me if you want to know how it went

Going to the hole!

The first time you will be nervous and you have to decide are you just going to look around, get your dick sucked or take the big step and suck a stranger's cock.

Attachments

• AtTheHole.jpg
    AtTheHole.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 288
  • buddywindow.jpg
    buddywindow.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 268
  • DoUWantIt.jpg
    DoUWantIt.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 301
  • TakeThePicHun.jpg
    TakeThePicHun.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 258
  • LovManMilk.jpg
    LovManMilk.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 316
Reactions: franklyhorny
I wish i owned an ABS....i belong in a booth

In the 80s, when I was between marriages, I spent a lot of time 'a the hole' sucking stranger's cocks. The first cock I sucked, when I was 21, was a really good friend of mine, who was fucking my wife. I sucked his dick one night and really enjoyed it. I started sucking a couple of other guys that were fucking my wife.

When we got divorced, I found the glory hole easier than finding another woman like my ex who would fuck other guys. When I got horny, I would go the the ABS and suck some cock. I sucked my first (but not my last) black cock at the hole.

I finally met Kate (my wife now) and she liked the idea of fucking other guys and it turned her on to see me suck cock. A perfect marriage.

Rob
robandkate@hotmail.com

Reactions: cynful and franklyhorny
I love sucking in a booth sooo much

I think im going to spend the day in a booth today!!!

I hope the ABS is busy tonight!

Anyone have ABS stories or comments?

I am thankful for the ABS in my neighborhood

I guess I should put this in the confessions section, but I've given head to some guys at ABS's because I fantasize about being cucked, my wife isn't into sex so I rarely get any, and I'm really horny and frustrated. Ironically, I'm a pretty good looking guy who can attract females.

I need both

I know I'm not really gay , I love pussy's and big tits to much and seeing another guy fucking my wife like an old slut . But MAN as much as I jack off thinking of being on my knees in front of a guys big bulging crotch , black or white . I should be more gay . I get just as excited watching a guy sucking cock as I do watching a wife getting fucked in all her holes .

My wife and I love that fantasy of her with multiple black men but so far have only managed one at a time. I love the humiliation of being a slave to a black male and my wife.

Reactions: cynful and franklyhorny
dirtiestcucky said:
My wife and I love that fantasy of her with multiple black men but so far have only managed one at a time. I love the humiliation of being a slave to a black male and my wife.

============

you're hardly alone kid

Those big black cocks

dirtiestcucky said:
I hear you , OH YEAH ! those black dominant men .

U guys make me want to go to the ABS right now!!!!

How long do u guys stay in the booths? I like to stay for very long periods

Ive been going to adult theatres-bookstores for many years and only in the last 2 yrs have I found a woman up for joining me , horniest times of my life , I love it

I HONESTLY believe ABS booths are for men but the ocassional ***** is great too

Wish me luck boys....about to spend the day in a booth today